Page 127 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

yeah i remember that part and the episode itself, but i don't remember anyone of them ever mentioning the orange islands. However, i tend to forget some dialogue at times, and if it would be anyone who actually mentions the movies events it would be james. I just wish that they'd let ash remember his own side adventures and actually bring them up which would allow memories of misty in the current saga of pokemon which would give some of us satisfaction that there might be someone he does care for. (HINT HINT >>> Misty)
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I'm watching Pokemon 2000 right now. I consider that movie to be one big piece of AAML evidence.

Who else agrees with my views of that movie?
    You can say that again. In fact, that's one of the must-watch movies in Pokemon, which I totally enjoyed watch the whole movie of it. I remember back then when Pokemon 2000 is being shown in our local channel, (and it's filipino dubbed) I can't help myself screaming like : I'm totally watching this.. *sorry for being like this* The jealousy, the scenes and Misty saving Ash is totally one of my favorites.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    yeah i remember that part and the episode itself, but i don't remember anyone of them ever mentioning the orange islands. However, i tend to forget some dialogue at times, and if it would be anyone who actually mentions the movies events it would be james. I just wish that they'd let ash remember his own side adventures and actually bring them up which would allow memories of misty in the current saga of pokemon which would give some of us satisfaction that there might be someone he does care for. (HINT HINT >>> Misty)
    Oh. Ash was talking about Lugia too! He said: I knew it! This is Lugia(...) Oh yes! I saw him once on the Orange Island [from episode 222 The Mystery is History!]

I think the first seasons were good. Ash remembered the old adventures. In Johto he met many friends from Kanto, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    You can say that again. In fact, that's one of the must-watch movies in Pokemon, which I totally enjoyed watch the whole movie of it. I remember back then when Pokemon 2000 is being shown in our local channel, (and it's filipino dubbed) I can't help myself screaming like : I'm totally watching this.. *sorry for being like this* The jealousy, the scenes and Misty saving Ash is totally one of my favorites.XD
    Yeah. I remember those days. I saw this movie at the cinema I must say that Pokemon 2000 is one of the best examples of Pokeshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by placement View Post
    Yeah. I remember those days. I saw this movie at the cinema I must say that Pokemon 2000 is one of the best examples of Pokeshipping.
    Exactly. Because when Misty said that before she saved Ash, call that some of the biggest PokéShipping evidence you will find, that Misty cares for Ash. Along with GCYL, that point in Pokémon 2000 says one thing: PokéShipping!

And ironically, even though Takeshi Shudo himself said that PokéShipping was not to happen, there was powerful hints, so call that false information.
    Blank.

I am a guy who wishes to change their username. That's all.

Default Yes!!!xd

Wow, you had watched it from the cinemas!! I wished to see that too here in our place but it didn't so I stick to television.XD And I agree, it is one of the best moments of Pokeshipping.

Exactly. Because when Misty said that before she saved Ash, call that some of the biggest PokéShipping evidence you will find, that Misty cares for Ash. Along with GCYL, that point in Pokémon 2000 says one thing: PokéShipping!
    Pokemon 2000 combined with GCYL, hmmm.. that could be two of the amazing happenings in Pokeshipping, and both do remains a memorable thing that ever happened. and two of my favorites as well XD .

Wow, you had watched it from the cinemas!! I wished to see that too here in our place but it didn't so I stick to television.XD And I agree, it is one of the best moments of Pokeshipping.

Pokemon 2000 combined with GCYL, hmmm.. that could be two of the amazing happenings in Pokeshipping, and both do remains a memorable thing that ever happened. and two of my favorites as well XD .
    You're right. I think, that we can find third amazing happening in Pokeshiping, but this is different from Pokemon 2000 and GCYL. This is already after the events of GCYL. I think, this should be A Date With Delcatty or The Scheme Team . I prefer A Date With Delcatty . Psyduck is amazing

You're right. I think, that we can find third amazing happening in Pokeshiping, but this is different from Pokemon 2000 and GCYL. This is already after the events of GCYL. I think, this should be A Date With Delcatty or The Scheme Team . I prefer A Date With Delcatty . Psyduck is amazing
    Unfortunealy, the Psyduck thing was removed in the dub, I believe. ;(. But we still have other PokéShipping hints. Like that Buizel episode, where we have been shown one of the rare Ash hints about Misty. That makes it up.
    Blank.

I remember that! Psyduck's expression really shows something that he new what Misty thinks that there could be ''someone else'' important to her life.. it made me laughXD

Quote Originally Posted by KetachuSauce View Post
    Unfortunealy, the Psyduck thing was removed in the dub, I believe. ;(. But we still have other PokéShipping hints. Like that Buizel episode, where we have been shown one of the rare Ash hints about Misty. That makes it up.
    Ash is really protective in the Misty lure, it is an interesting episode despite not having Misty in the show, at least we saw something that made us remember her. I agree,Ash's side hints are quite rare.

Ash is really protective in the Misty lure, it is an interesting episode despite not having Misty in the show, at least we saw something that made us remember her. I agree,Ash's side hints are quite rare.
    Yep. I still think that if he lost it, I'm pretty sure he would go on an immense rampage to find it. If someone else than Misty were there, then they'd proboaly question why he looked for it.
    Blank.

I don't think so. I saw episode with english dubbing and Psyduck was still there.
    But Buizel episode was good. I was looking for it a long time. I don't watch new Pokemon now and find something like that is hard to do. I wonder what will happen on this in BW. I still hope that something will happen though Pokemon is very changed.

But Buizel episode was good. I was looking for it a long time. I don't watch new Pokemon now and find something like that is hard to do. I wonder what will happen on this in BW. I still hope that something will happen though Pokemon is very changed.
    Hmm well there was this fishing episode (well two) in BW and Cilan has his own lure modeled after himself like Misty does. I was hoping Ash would whip out his Misty lure again but it didn't happen >.< Hopefully there'll be another fishing episode or something and Ash can bring it out. Or maybe use that hankerchief Misty gave him.

Edit: HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

I don't think so. I saw episode with english dubbing and Psyduck was still there.
    No, Psyduck was still in the dub, just what someone said about Misty liking someone else and Psyduck laughing at her for that was removed and changed in the dub, I believe.
    Blank.

Happy new year to all the pokeshippers <3

I wonder what will happen on this in BW. I still hope that something will happen though Pokemon is very changed.
    Yeah, I was thinking about if those things will ever happened again in Black and White.

Hmm well there was this fishing episode (well two) in BW and Cilan has his own lure modeled after himself like Misty does. I was hoping Ash would whip out his Misty lure again but it didn't happen >.< Hopefully there'll be another fishing episode or something and Ash can bring it out. Or maybe use that hankerchief Misty gave him.
    Ever since I watched that episode, I've also thought the same thing, if Ash did remember something about the lure when he saw Cilan got a lure that is exactly (maybe not exactly) like him. That could be the closest possibility for the lure to show for Ash to use it but it seems that it didn't happened. I also love to see the handkerchief too . and to see Ash using it

Oh yes,Happy New Year everyone!

Happy new year everybodeh, here's to AAML 2012!

We need to wait

From Bulbapedia:
    Former director and storyboard artist of the Pokémon anime, Masamitsu Hidaka, stated in an interview that Misty will not return as a main character in future seasons, but she will continue to make cameo appearances from time to time like she has in the past. He also mentioned Contests in connection with Misty, although the translator neglected to mention what was meant by this.
    Misty's seiyū, Mayumi Iizuka, hinted in her blog that Misty would make an appearance in the Diamond & Pearl series.[1] While Misty did not make an appearance in an episode, she appears in the Japanese opening theme High Touch!. Misty also appears in SS025 in a photo, and Ash was shown to possess her lure, which is based on her.
    And happy new year

We need to wait

From Bulbapedia:

And happy new year
    Matsumisu Hidaka is no longer the main director of the anime. So there is a chance Misty could return and PokéShippyness will happen. =D
    Blank.

Matsumisu Hidaka is no longer the main director of the anime. So there is a chance Misty could return and PokéShippyness will happen. =D
    Even though he/she isn't the main director i really doubt Misty will return and say to Ash 'hey, i can travel with you guys again!'

All we can hope for are cameos, small or not. As long Misty is mentioned in any shape or form. I'm happy.

Apologies for dropping in,but i would like to comment on this.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Even though he/she isn't the main director i really doubt Misty will return and say to Ash 'hey, i can travel with you guys again!'

All we can hope for are cameos, small or not. As long Misty is mentioned in any shape or form. I'm happy.
    Sadly thats the most likely outcome,though i wont say how chances are completely impossible technically being doable in grand scheme of things.Since new director is in head writers could in reality change their mind and decide to change current formula by bringing back well liked older companion to shake things up and provide more continuity.

Best opportunity would be for final region or something,if writers decide to reunite original trio to emphasize on anime going back to roots finishing it with those who started it.

When you think about it Misty was replaced in such a way that she could return at any point if writers ever decided to do it having already things on which they could just pick upon doing continuation of her story.She definitely has untapped potential to do more,and it would be also interesting to see how she would interact with new characters and work now days as part of group.

For example seeing how her goal is to become best water trainer opens plethora of options out there to break new grounds(E4 route,chain of water competitions serving as benchmarks to measure growth etc)providing easy was to reintroduce character with purpose of doing build up toward its career with continuation being done.Many gym leaders in past left gyms to learn new things and improve,so it wouldnt be strange to see Misty doing same thing eventually too joining Ash for awhile.
    Not to mention she is very popular and liked so unexpected return could bear some fruits on table attracting more older fans toward anime.Judging by demand,number is respectably big.

As realist i doubt Misty will be part of cast ever again sadly,but as optimist i say there is still in between grounds leaving room for change of direction in which wind blows(if you catch my drift).
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 3rd January 2012 at 6:50 PM.

Hey Pokeshippers I have a story I want to share with you all X3 I hope you all enjoy it.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7706471/1/The_Perfect_Gift
    It is likely impossible to bring Misty back even if the writers want to. Then they would have to think of ways to keep Misty there with Ash. But a cameo is just as good.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 3rd January 2012 at 8:18 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

We at least need a cameo it's so ridiculous and disrespectful how shes now always in openings & pics but cant even make a cameo she's way overdue for an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    We at least need a cameo it's so ridiculous and disrespectful how shes now always in openings & pics but cant even make a cameo she's way overdue for an appearance.
    Her goal was to become the Water Pokémon Master, and when she left, her goal was incomplete, and as said, being locked up in a gym is the worst possible way for her saga with Ash to end. Her goal was not very expandable, and during the time with the Johto Festival was the perfect time for a cameo. And since BW has barely any references to past sagas, the chances of Misty returning is very bleak, but I hope during the last parts of BW that past sags will be refrenced.
    Blank.

Shouldn't we be happy that Misty is getting small intros than nothing at all? I'm happy she gets some sort of re-appearance than nothing at all.

I'm sure the writers want to put her in its just they just the right time. Maybe she would come into the show unexpectly like May with the Wallace Cup. everyone was surprised with May's early 4-5 cameo.

Default Great ideas!!!

I could say, she needs a cameo at least. But it is also nice to see her even in the openings and in a picture. Small things of Misty's appearance can be a huge thing. I do agree in the part that she needs to have a cameo, or at least her lure or handkerchief would be shown again.

By the way, welcome to the discussion Angel~! *smiles*

Agreed. I hope there will be a special episode focusing on her or at least a mentioning moment again. XD

Cool a fanfic! The title seems to be familiar for me anyhow, I'll read it. Thanks for sharing the fanfic with us Pearlmasterking!XD

My final thoughts:

Her goal was to become the Water Pokémon Master, and when she left, her goal was incomplete, and as said, being locked up in a gym is the worst possible way for her saga with Ash to end. Her goal was not very expandable, and during the time with the Johto Festival was the perfect time for a cameo. And since BW has barely any references to past sagas, the chances of Misty returning is very bleak, but I hope during the last parts of BW that past sags will be refrenced.
    Storywise writers could if wanted come up easily with justification to have Misty rejoin cast.Like traveling with purpose of advancing water master dream by expanding aside from Whirl Cup in creating new water comptutions serving as benchmarks through which progress would be measured,giving her rival(like they did with BW sidekicks),developing her pokemon etc.

After all main reason why she returned to gym was out of obligation later staying because of sisters being incompetent not wanting to take care of it anymore,so if one of them becomes responsible or someone else is find for substitute problem with gym would be solved with Misty leaving to advance goal(like Wallace for example did before becoming one of best water trainers in world) making sense..

Or they could have Misty try becoming E4 member tying her quest directly into it(she wanted to become best water trainer and E4 are best one type trainers in world) and introducing tasks or evaluators she would need to pass to determine if said character has potential for such thing giving her some quality development,and with such move writers could make Misty becoming important to Ash story since his goal involves battling E4.Since we could see whole E4 and how they function being better explained influencing Ash journey too.
    Potential is definiely there,and Brok easy return after Orange Islands kinda proved how easily ex character can be included again.

I think main reason why Misty probably wont be part of cast ever again is because writers unfortunately rather want to focus on new characters to try out new designs Ken Sugimori comes up with,to give new "eye candy"to mae audience with each new saga.Accordng to mr.Hidaka and his interview.That and game promotion partially plays role in it as well.Although with Ash and TR long stay and Brock until he recently left writers showed how its possible to advertize with older characters too.

So in reality chance is very small that she gets major role ever again despite unfinished story and potential,but at least she should get appearances.

Page 127 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast