Page 13 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
    If we're still thinking on a date, what about whenever the first episode aired? Does anyone know when that is? lol because I sure don't Because that's when Ash stole Misty's bike / how Pokeshipping got started. Unless you guys want a different date - it doesn't matter to me.
    Haha, actually that's the day I celebrated Pokeshipping Day, well, the Japanese airdate, anyways, which is April 1st. The American airdate is September 8th..Personally I like April 1st cause who wants to celebrate Pokeshipping when they're going back to school? xD

    But, I say we decide as a group, so does everyone agree with April 1st or September 8th? A preference? Mine would be, like I said, April 1st, but thats just me. ^_^

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roxanne's trashcan
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    April the 1st would be a more appropiate day for Pokeshipping since it is April Fools Day.

    Love you guys.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    April the 1st would be a more appropiate day for Pokeshipping since it is April Fools Day.

    Love you guys.
    lol, i was just thinking that xD

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roxanne's trashcan
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    "Hey Misty."

    "Yeah Ash?"

    "I love you Misty. I have loved you ever since I first met you. You are amazing, beautiful... I want you by my side forever."

    "Really Ash? Do you really mean it?" *sobs happily and enters Ash's arms.*

    "lol no, April Fools!"

    If you guys make April the 1st the Official Day of Pokeshipping or whatever, enjoy never hearing the end of it.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    "Hey Misty."

    "Yeah Ash?"

    "I love you Misty. I have loved you ever since I first met you. You are amazing, beautiful... I want you by my side forever."

    "Really Ash? Do you really mean it?" *sobs happily and enters Ash's arms.*

    "lol no, April Fools!"

    If you guys make April the 1st the Official Day of Pokeshipping or whatever, enjoy never hearing the end of it.
    there's always vice versa, ash could say he hates misty and, well, yeah ^_^

    but seriously, i haven't celebrated april fools since 5th grade. so if people are just going to make fun of the day pokeshipping day falls on then they need lives, xD

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tropical Resort
    Posts
    3,427

    Default

    I seriously thought Sonic Boom joined a loooong time ago. Shame on you for joining the AS thread before this thread. D:!!!
    I joined the last thread, but not this one. And I have always have a problem in discussing things that I really like. PS is one of them =P

    Misty is very obvious when it comes to her crush on Ash, so what are some of Ash's most obvious hints?

    Definitely his little episode with Danny. It was hilarious seeing him overreact to everything Misty did with Danny. His little " I can't believe it..." line at the summit was great for him to say XD

    The Maiden's Peak episode is also great for Ash, he just wanted to play with Misty 30 ft. up in the air, what's wrong with that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    April the 1st would be a more approppiate day for Pokeshipping since it is April Fools Day.
    I see what you did there. Primarily in the Western World only though. =P

    But if you want to play that game, April 1st is also the day the Roman Empire held a celebration for the Roman goddess of love, Venus. =P


    I heard about an official Ikarishipping Day, so does Pokeshipping have an official day? And if not, I think that we should make one so, if an official day for the ship doesn't exist, what date do you believe it should be?


    April 1st for me, if only for the reason I provided XD

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roxanne's trashcan
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blondekid15 View Post
    but seriously, i haven't celebrated april fools since 5th grade. so if people are just going to make fun of the day pokeshipping day falls on then they need lives, xD
    I've been making fun of Pokeshipping since I first escaped my mother's womb. My recent posts have been exactly that, in fact.

    I somehow predicted an anime would come to pass with such a pairing that I would dislike so I pre-emptively started harrassing it.

    ...I will say that fanart is quite well drawn, however.

    I would love to see the announcements of the day though. "April the 1st is the Official Day of Pokeshipping but by the way April 1st is the day that the Romans celebrated the Venus, Goddess of Love and definatly not the day associated with jokes and pranks."

    Twould be amusing.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    I've been making fun of Pokeshipping since I first escaped my mother's womb. My recent posts have been exactly that, in fact.

    I somehow predicted an anime would come to pass with such a pairing that I would dislike so I pre-emptively started harrassing it.

    ...I will say that fanart is quite well drawn, however.

    I would love to see the announcements of the day though. "April the 1st is the Official Day of Pokeshipping but by the way April 1st is the day that the Romans celebrated the Venus, Goddess of Love and definatly not the day associated with jokes and pranks."

    Twould be amusing.
    Ok, i see. What i dont understand is what an anti-pokeshipper is doing on a pokeshipping discussion thread, its fine if u want to come but, last i checked this thread is for discussing the shipping, not harassing it. unless u r a pokeshipper and ur just making this up for some odd reason (idk, im new xD)

    As for the celebration of Venus, well there ya go, that existed way before April Fools Day, and so, other people can have their own opinion whether they like pokeshipping, dont, or just plain hate it. whatever the case is we all need to have respect for each other. so, i dont care if people go on and make jokes about pokeshipping's official day falling on april fools. it's their choice, as my choice would have to be celebrate pokeshipping anyways ^_^

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roxanne's trashcan
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    Eh, I always end up posting in the Pokeshipping thread whenever it is posted. Usually one gets too big, or is closed because of spamming or whatever. I noticed this was a new thread that I hadn't posted in so thought I might as well.

    It's more of a ritual more than anything born out of hatred. Old habits die hard, I guess. I don't usually stick around for discussion as much as I used to when I used to debate a lot so you don't have to worry about some mass arguement starting.

    The April Fools thing amused me way too much for me to resisit poking fun.

    And no, I'm not a Pokeshipper. Or Gakishipper, depending on where you first learnt of shipping. On the first Pokemon forum I visited I became a Rocketshipper and every Rocketshipper I knew called it Gakishipping. Fun times.

    If it makes anyone feel better about me making a post here, I appreciate the people that have stuck with Pokeshipping all these years. I for one cannot stand all those people that were like "Oh I'm dumping Pokeshipping to support Advanceshipping" and then in turn were like "Hmmm Advanceshipping is old, time to support Pearlshipping".

    It's those kind of shippers I cannot stand at all.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    Eh, I always end up posting in the Pokeshipping thread whenever it is posted. Usually one gets too big, or is closed because of spamming or whatever. I noticed this was a new thread that I hadn't posted in so thought I might as well.

    It's more of a ritual more than anything born out of hatred. Old habits die hard, I guess. I don't usually stick around for discussion as much as I used to when I used to debate a lot so you don't have to worry about some mass arguement starting.

    The April Fools thing amused me way too much for me to resisit poking fun.

    And no, I'm not a Pokeshipper. Or Gakishipper, depending on where you first learnt of shipping. On the first Pokemon forum I visited I became a Rocketshipper and every Rocketshipper I knew called it Gakishipping. Fun times.
    Alight, but like I've said, this thread isn't for poking fun, and as funny as the idea for pokeshipping day to fall on april 1st is to you, you do have the control to decide whether to respond or not.

    As for rocketshippers calling pokeshipping gakishipping, its normal, its an association with their favorite shipping, gaki translating to twerp.

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roxanne's trashcan
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blondekid15 View Post
    Alight, but like I've said, this thread isn't for poking fun, and as funny as the idea for pokeshipping day to fall on april 1st is to you, you do have the control to decide whether to respond or not.

    As for rocketshippers calling pokeshipping gakishipping, its normal, its an association with their favorite shipping, gaki translating to twerp.
    I know exactly how I should be posting. It's called having a sense of humor, especially with people that have been posting on Pokeshipping threads for several years and know I've not meant any harm in a long time.

    I post once in a blue moon, your complaining is just keeping me responding. Move on and so will I.

    Anyway.

    I wonder how many people will get what I'm talking about if I say "What socks would Misty get for Ash."

    I guess if I want to post something that's not incredibly off topic I'll address the issue of how Misty and Ash would treat eachother if Misty kissed him or something. It was a few posts back but it's the only topic I can think of anything to post to.

    I'm not familiar with the English versions of the episodes where Misty returned in Houen and at the start of Battle Frontier. Was there really any teasing/arguing during those episodes? I was under the impression they toned down that aspect of their relationship a lot since Misty left- but I'm only going off the Japanese versions of those episodes so I could be incredibly wrong.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Lol, I wouldn't worry about Alfonso, Blondekid. He's well renowned for winding up Pokeshippers and, having being here since 2004 myself I very well know.

    And Alfonso, indeed I do know what you mean by saying "What socks would Misty get for Ash". Dark days for Pokeshipping they were, when nobody had any faith and as such there were no points for discussion. As a result, previous Pokeshipping threads suffered with a load of SPAM thus causing closure. Plus if I recall, you yourself were at hand to rub it in, the annoyance you are lol.

    You also bring up an interesting point about the state of Ash and Misty's relationship since Misty left. You could probably say that their interaction has been toned down drastically and I think this is demonstrated by their lack of interaction in the Pallet gathering at the end of the Hoenn saga. I recall that Misty spent most of that time with Tracey and that the only time she batted an eyelid at Ash's presence was due to her concern when he was carried away by the stampede of Tauros. This was depressing for us and the Mt. Moon episode didn't offer anything better. What's worse, Misty didn't make any form of appearance prior to Ash's departure for Sinnoh and hasn't appeared since (albeit the lure cameo).

    I guess therefore that our loyalty is something to be commended when, let's face it we haven't had anything close to shippy since Misty's appearance in Hoenn during the whole Mirage Kingdom saga. I reckon that an appearance from Misty during the Sinnoh League or after it is needed with some bubbly interaction between her and Ash, or else those of us left rooting for Pokeshipping will be seriously questioning the possibility of it happening (yes, it has been possible in the past Alfonso )

    For the record also, I have developed a taste for Pearlshipping during the Sinnoh saga. Luckily for you, i've not jumped ship from Pokeshipping. I like both of them for their own merits.
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 23rd June 2009 at 11:22 AM.

  13. #313

    Default

    "Jumped ship," I love it Yeah, people who "dump" a shipping to say "Eh, it's old now so now I think I'll Pearlship or Advanceship or Whateverthehecknewnametheycomeupwithship because it's the trendy thing to do" drive me crazy A person should ship what they like, and not because it's popular or stop because it's "silly" to other people.
    Last edited by jigglypoof; 23rd June 2009 at 12:56 AM.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Jose, CA in the USA!
    Posts
    1,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypoof View Post
    "Jumped ship," I love it Yeah, people who "dump" a shipping to say "Eh, it's old now so now I think I'll Pearlship or Advanceship or Whateverthehecknewnametheycomeupwithship because it's the trendy thing to do" drive me crazy A person should ship what they like, and not because it's popular or stop because it's "silly" to other people.
    Yeah...I mean wheres the fun in shipping if you constantly dump shippings because you find them "silly" or "old". Its like treating shippings like a old, worn-out and broken toy without even trying to repair it?

    And what I like about Pokeshipping is that no matter how much I see it, no matter how much I visualize it, or even mention it, it never ever gets old for me. I have always enjoyed Ash and Misty and I will always enjoy seeing them together. No matter how long they've been apart, or together, its always fun to remember how much they've had fun in the past, because it gives me fuel to think of all of the adventures that will become together with them in the future. ^_^

    Besides, to me, no matter what happens, IMO, Ash and Misty will be together one day, romantically. Their friendship has proven it, and eventually, we shall see for ourselves what will happen when they get together for their victory moment of romance. ^_^

    But thats what i'll keep on hoping for and watching as well. ^^ To me, the whole entire wait for the moment to happen will be a fun ride. ^^


    Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

    I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post

    And what I like about Pokeshipping is that no matter how much I see it, no matter how much I visualize it, or even mention it, it never ever gets old for me. I have always enjoyed Ash and Misty and I will always enjoy seeing them together. No matter how long they've been apart, or together, its always fun to remember how much they've had fun in the past, because it gives me fuel to think of all of the adventures that will become together with them in the future. ^_^
    That's exactly how I feel Moogle. No matter how many times, say, I watch Melody kiss Ash and Misty's subsequent jealous reaction, it just doesn't get old. It's just amazing how we are all able to hold out for this long without any sign of Pokeshipping. I guess we should be thankful that the first few seasons gave us enough hints/evidence to hold on to in this very dry patch. Who knows, maybe the end of Sinnoh/the next filler arc will answer our wishes.

    Which brings me on to my next topic:

    Do you think that Misty would give Pokeshipping a massive lift by possibly returning after Ash has participated in the Sinnoh League? If so, how do you envisage her appearance?

    This is something that has kept running through my mind recently because of how near Ash and co. are to the end of their Sinnoh adventures. Personally, I would love it if she was given a couple of cameos whereby she's watching Ash's battles on the TV like in the Hoenn League. With the League all over, it'd then be awesome if once again she made an appearance in Pallet Town to celebrate Ash's placing in the League. However, she would ideally hang around with Ash a lot more, thus allowing them to catch up with each other and give us the possibility of shippiness lol.

    Now, the idealist in me would suggest that Misty would opt to travel with Ash to wherever the next arc is situated (I reckon it's most likely a Johto Battle Frontier to promote Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver) - as this would also promote her role in the latter games. She would travel in a group consisting of Ash, Dawn, Brock and herself, which I reckon would be quite a dynamic quartet.

    Furthermore, I would personally like it if there was one-sided tension towards Dawn from Misty in order to break away from the pally-pal stereotype friendship standards set by Misty and May, and May and Dawn. This would be relevant to this shipping because Misty would initially see Dawn as a threat to her relationship with Ash (we all know that Ash and Dawn have been portrayed as close friends throughout Sinnoh). I think this would make interesting viewing and would more than make up for our wait for anything substantial involving Pokeshipping.

    Remember that these are just my thoughts and you don't necessarily have to agree with them xD.
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 23rd June 2009 at 12:18 PM.

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Saying that Misty does re-appear and join the cast again after Sinnoh it will be interesting to see how her and Dawn get along together due to both being real close friends with Ash i wouldnt rule out there being a few cat fights between both girls over who gets him as their boyfriend

    Sure the anticipated cat fight didnt happen when Misty met May for the first time during the Hoenn season and who knows it probably wont when she meets Dawn but theres no reason not to rule out that possibility

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roxanne's trashcan
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    The thing is, character interaction doesn't really work that way in Pokemon, shipping or not. Tension between characters only tends to happen between rivals, villains or Team Rocket.

    Hypothetically, if Misty still harbored feelings for Ash and appeared for a few appears during Sinnoh I honestly doubt very much that we will see any form of cat fight or negative feelings towards Dawn. Misty has only shown these feelings in the past to females that have shown very forward feelings of affection to Ash (Such as Melody and Macey.) which Dawn really does not. The same applies to May.

    This is all speculation I guess and only a bit of fun but I thought I should throw my two cents in. It isn't really anything to do with Pokeshipping, I just greatly dislike talk of any two characters having a 'cat fight' over a male character, especially in Pokemon. I just try and present a realistic explanation for why it probably wouldn't happen.

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    No it's fine my friend and I completely understand and welcome your point. I guess it's just something I wish for that is different to how Misty and May, and May and Dawn instantly got along upon first meeting each other. My personal perception is that Misty knows the boundaries between a close friendship and a crush.

    Whether or not Pearlshipping is legit, there is always a chance that in this instance Misty could misinterpret the closeness of Ash and Dawn's friendship for something more. As demonstrated by her hostility towards the likes of Macey and Melody (two characters you have pointed out yourself you point out), Misty might develop a sense of bitterness towards Dawn, albeit not as forceful. This would only be temporary as all would be resolved and they will be best friends forever lol. Then again, you're perfectly right in saying that the writers are more likely to stick with their agenda of preaching the value of friendship as soon as they eventually meet. Meh, one can hope hehe

    That's the thing though. Us Pokeshippers don't know what to expect for the future when the time comes that Misty does appear again. One can't deny that Ash and Misty had their moments with each other throughout Kanto, the Orange Islands and Johto (to some extent in the Mirage Kingdom arc in Hoenn too), but ten or so years on Misty's importance on the show has declined, and her past few appearances have been uninspiring for us to say the least. I would suggest that her next appearance - whenever that may be, will be all-important in telling us all where she stands both in importance in the cast's pecking order, and also whether the writers are still serious with Pokeshipping.

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roxanne's trashcan
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    I haven't seen enough of D/P to be able to really talk about this, but are Ash and Dawn especially close? In all the episodes I've seen they show the same amount of closeness/friendship that Ash and May did.

    Her hostility towards Melody was because Melody was being incredibly suggestive, kissed Ash was constantly winding Misty up. Macey was pretty much the same, falling totally in love with Ash.

    Someone on Dawn's level of friendship with Ash... I cannot honestly see Misty misinterpreting that in the slightest. If she did get pissy about it then I'd think she would just be acting totally irrational. If I was Ash I just be annoyed at her.

    I honestly thought it was a same that we never saw Macey again even if she was fugly. I don't know, we hardly ever get to see someone actually be forward about their feelings unless it's a One Shot.

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Jose, CA in the USA!
    Posts
    1,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    I haven't seen enough of D/P to be able to really talk about this, but are Ash and Dawn especially close? In all the episodes I've seen they show the same amount of closeness/friendship that Ash and May did.
    Yeah, pretty much Ash is as close to Dawn as he was to May. Pretty much, thats how i've been seeing both May and Dawn when it comes to their characters. Not just to Ash, but pretty much any other character that they've been interacting with.

    Now a new topic to get back in the topic of Pokeshipping. ^^

    How would you describe Ash and Mistys friendship?

    I mean a lot of you guys have heard it from me many times, and a majority of the times describe not only on how strong that their friendship is, but also on how pretty much indestructible and invincible that it is, in my opinion. ^_^ And with those ideas, its also how I could imagine Ash and Misty eventually getting together into not only romance, but also eventually marriage. ^^

    But i'd like to hear it from you guys, as well as your opinions and ideas too. ^_^


    Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

    I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Well I guess it depends how you see Ash and Dawn's friendship ultimately, but let's not get further into that topic as it is getting off-topic. In terms of Melody and Macey though, I guess it is true that Misty took issue with them for their more in-your-face approach towards Ash. Either way I guess time will tell how things pan out, so lets leave it at that.

    How would you describe Ash and Mistys friendship?

    I see it as really close to be straight to the point. At first you could tell that both of them truly couldn't stand the company of each other, but then you saw Misty come round to warming up to Ash in Ash Catches a Pokemon - "I've never known anybody like him... he really does love Pokemon". She said this in a very thoughtful way, which suggested that she wanted to get to know him better. I reckon at this point though, Ash hadn't realised that Misty wanted to forge a friendship with him, as was perhaps proven in Showdown at Pewter City when he bluntly refused to let Misty help him with her water Pokemon, which in turn genuiely upset her.

    From then on though, I think that their friendship has been pretty much what we became familiar with up until now. Sometimes they get along really well, while at other times they can't stand each other (hence the bickering, which became a hallmark of their interactions xD). Mix this love-hate relationship with the moments that we like to talk about here and I feel we have the ingredients for Pokeshipping.

    Even when we got to Gotta Catch Ya Later, I think that Ash was unaware of just how much Misty valued their strong friendship. As she was so secretive about her feelings for him, and tended to still get hot-headed with him very often, maybe Ash was a little cautious that Misty might still have only been travelling with him for the new bike. That episode resolved all of this though, and I think that it nicely wrapped up how strong their friendship is (and maybe hinting at something more ).

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Jotoh
    Posts
    82

    Default

    How would you describe Ash and Mistys friendship?
    I would say that they both "hate" each other but all they really do is show there feelings for each other and you can tell they really care about each other.
    I claimed Mime Jr
    Please Click on My Eggs ^__^ I'll try to click back

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    My Imagination!
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Good to see old posters, LOL @ Alfy.

    April 22 is the day I saw Where art thou Pokemon and became a pokeshipper so that my day, Funny by the time the next one come Misty could appear.

    Do you think that Misty would give Pokeshipping a massive lift by possibly returning after Ash has participated in the Sinnoh League? If so, how do you envisage her appearance?
    I've finish the Indigo (Don't worry screenshots are coming) league and seeing how Misty was called Ash's Coach even then, I would be great to see her coaching him again. So yes it will help PS.

    How would you describe Ash and Mistys friendship?

    Accidentally, Cuz it was unplanned but a good thing as Ash put it in the japanese, It's kinda like fate for them to met and be friends.

    Here some PS fanart I did, it's a redo of Ash in the 8th movie outfit and Misty is her Golden Rod episode story epi.


    It's Deviant Page
    You know guys I'm taking request for AAML, I'm out of ideas so please ask for anything I like a challenge that Promise fanart is awesome, I need to do an AAML skit scene too someday.

    I'm Melody1989 at deviant so look out for AAML fanart there, and Alfy your Roxanna I did up there too.
    Last edited by Melody93; 25th June 2009 at 3:25 AM.

  24. #324

    Default

    How would you describe Ash and Mistys friendship?

    I'd say it's that kind of relationship where they can drive each other crazy, and sometimes wonder how and why they're even friends, but deep down they care very much about each other and would definitely come to the other's defense if needed. Yeah, Ash could make snide remarks about Misty, but the second she was being attacked or kidnapped he'd probably be the first person to yell her name and try to save her (like his mom in the third movie).

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland (or Ecruteak City)
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    You have been asked to write a well thought out, convincing letter to the creative minds behind Pokemon, giving them reasons why Misty should be brought back permanently, and why Pokeshipping should be given another chance. What would you say?

    Dear Masakazu Kubo, executive producer at Shogakukan Inc

    I know Masamitsu Hidaka confrimed Misty will never return as a main character and that a new girl will always be replace to do contest and be "eye candy" For the boys. But think of the example your setting for young girls! Should they believe only hot and pretty girls are cool and what they should be like? What about tomboys like Angie and Misty should they be neglected? Bring Misty back to set a good example for girl s to not to dress sexy and just fanservice for the boys.

    It's pretty obivous tomboys are Ash's type, the first tomboy Ash met was Misty, it about time it confrimed that she likes Ash more than a friend. SatoKasu has a major fan base even till today. Why wait any longer to get us the truth about who Misty likes and yes Ash is dense but it would really develop his character if he finds out Misty likes him.
    I know exactly what you mean. I was pretty upset (although ultimately not too surprised) when saying Misty would not be a main character, but their reason why actually sickened me a bit. I mean, Ash and Brock don't even see May and Dawn as eye candy. I won't go too much into this, so I'll go back to PokéShipping.

    How would you describe Ash and Misty's friendship?

    I feel like they personalities are very fleshed out when they interact with each other. When Misty is around characters like Brock or Tracey, she seems to be more mature. With Max, she gets to be like a big sister, With girls like Sakura or May, she just one of the girls. But when she's with Ash, she has a feisty, cute and, dare I say, flirtatious attitude. Personally, I think this is Misty at her best.

    Ash always just acts differently around Misty. He seems to be a little more comfortable around May and Dawn. There is always a bit tension between him and Misty. They both are quite stubborn and they don't back down towards each other. I actually think Ash likes that about Misty, that she firmly stands her ground. They just seem to be at their most interesting when they're around each other.


    You just saw a trailer for an upcoming Pokémon movie, and there is a one second clip in which Ash is puckering up with (but not actually kissing) a mystery girl. How would you react, and what would you do if it turned out not to be Misty?

    I would be upset if it wasn't Misty, but if this girl kissed him on the cheek, I wouldn't mind that. I don't know why they would put it in the trailer of a movie (that is, if this was real), but that's just me.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."


Page 13 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •