Page 136 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

@Angel

Nahh you're right

@milotic
    I Don't know, i just feel i need to make some other video's for a while D:
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

When Ash and Misty are older (I suppose in their twenties, 10 years old is too young for marriage), do you want Ash or Misty to ask the other one for marriage?

Heheheh. I actually gave the proposal idea some thought and have already put forth what I think could happen in one of my oneshots. My brain cannot register a successfully and purposefully romantic Ash. He can be romantic accidentally and maybe someday when he gets a greater understanding of thew world of love I could see him possibly making vague and infrequent efforts to be romantic that... fail. As such I think the proposal would turn out something like:

She’d also brought up the fact that he had some catching up to do since he would probably go down in history as having made the most unromantic proposal ever. She’d been unloading her worries about their relationship and the future while he was trying to enjoy lunch, so he’d responded, with his mouth full of hamburger, by saying ‘then maybe we should get married?’ And, yes, he had to admit that was probably not the best proposal ever, but it couldn’t be the worst because she’d said yes.
    (From Sink or Swim - In-Law Blues)

And to me, that's just how it should be

SPEAKING OF SHAMELESS PLUGS FOR SINK OR SWIM (wow, I didn't even mean to do that in the answer) I finally got my act together and wrote a new theme for it (Spinning Wheels) after three solid months of unadulterated nothing. So what if it's the shortest one I've written? So what if Ash doesn't even appear? It's... oh wow. I just hurt my case there, didn't I? Whoops. It involves bikes... and philosophical introspection! ...Hmm... once again this probably doesn't help my case.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    @milotic
    I Don't know, i just feel i need to make some other video's for a while D:
    You are saying "in a while." So it's not your last ever, but just for the time being?

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    When Ash and Misty are older (I suppose in their twenties, 10 years old is too young for marriage), do you want Ash or Misty to ask the other one for marriage?

Heheheh. I actually gave the proposal idea some thought and have already put forth what I think could happen in one of my oneshots. My brain cannot register a successfully and purposefully romantic Ash. He can be romantic accidentally and maybe someday when he gets a greater understanding of thew world of love I could see him possibly making vague and infrequent efforts to be romantic that... fail. As such I think the proposal would turn out something like:

(From Sink or Swim - In-Law Blues)

And to me, that's just how it should be
    Well, it would definitively be fitting Ash! I'd love Ash to ask Misty in a romantic way with them eating in a fancy restaurant, or in the evening, them relaxing at the beach or in the grass. Then, giving Misty a bouquet of flowers and asking her to marry him. I know it's unrealistic, but it would be so sweet! *has extreme cuteness attack*

SPEAKING OF SHAMELESS PLUGS FOR SINK OR SWIM (wow, I didn't even mean to do that in the answer) I finally got my act together and wrote a new theme for it (Spinning Wheels) after three solid months of unadulterated nothing. So what if it's the shortest one I've written? So what if Ash doesn't even appear? It's... oh wow. I just hurt my case there, didn't I? Whoops. It involves bikes... and philosophical introspection! ...Hmm... once again this probably doesn't help my case.
    I read your one-shot on DeviantArt, and it is great. I want to recommend reading it to all people who are active in this thread.

I also have some advertising to do in this topic now: chapter 7 of "Aquatic Passion" is finished and posted.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14339792

It's not the most shippy chapter (but there is a cute moment), but for the people who also read the other chapters (particulary chapter 6), this will be a lot of fun! Please tell me what you think of it!

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Aw, that is so nice. I once loved that song. Too bad, It is your last.. but you did a great job on that vid!

Aw, I just finished reading the fanfic, Spinning Wheels. I really love the whole story. I also like the last part where Misty had said, "…I'll race you to the future.". A banner idea was immediately runs into my mind. It was great!.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 26th March 2012 at 12:24 PM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Hmm. Good question. I'd say that by Ash being already brave that later he might be the one to ask but I might be wrong. Girls purpose all the time today. So maybe she will.
    I'm thinking on a cruise ship or hell, even a Stadium. I'd think that it would be romantic having an empty colosseum with pretty lights, I'm thinking at around christmas time and a table with a fancy dinner in the center of the field. This is actually one of my fantasies since I'm a sports fan.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

Quote Originally Posted by UnbelievableUrsula View Post

Hmm. Good question. I'd say that by Ash being already brave that later he might be the one to ask but I might be wrong. Girls purpose all the time today. So maybe she will.
    I'm thinking on a cruise ship or hell, even a Stadium. I'd think that it would be romantic having an empty colosseum with pretty lights, I'm thinking at around christmas time and a table with a fancy dinner in the center of the field. This is actually one of my fantasies since I'm a sports fan.
    I really like the idea. It would fit both of them, both are competitive, and it would be romantic. It's so cute! Thank you for this post! I think both Ash and Misty can propose marriage.

How about them doing that in the Amsterdam Arena (I'm a fan of Ajax, the football/soccer club that plays at that stadium)? XD

What PokeShipping hints do you prefer, "denying/fighting/angering hints" or "romantic hints"?

With romantic hints, an example could be the dub-only ones in which Misty takls about kissing and marrying Ash. With denying/fighting/angering hints, I mean hints that involve Ash and/or Misty getting angry, denying PokeShipping.

If I'd be forced to choose, I'd prefer romantic hints, because these are not usuable for non-PokeShippers who use them to deny PokeShipping, while denying ones can also be used against us PokeShippers. However, the two biggest romantic ones were dub-only, which ruins their usefulness. But I like both equally, I can't choose.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    I really like the idea. It would fit both of them, both are competitive, and it would be romantic. It's so cute! Thank you for this post! I think both Ash and Misty can propose marriage.

How about them doing that in the Amsterdam Arena (I'm a fan of Ajax, the football/soccer club that plays at that stadium)? XD

What PokeShipping hints do you prefer, "denying/fighting/angering hints" or "romantic hints"?

With romantic hints, an example could be the dub-only ones in which Misty takls about kissing and marrying Ash. With denying/fighting/angering hints, I mean hints that involve Ash and/or Misty getting angry, denying PokeShipping.

If I'd be forced to choose, I'd prefer romantic hints, because these are not usuable for non-PokeShippers who use them to deny PokeShipping, while denying ones can also be used against us PokeShippers. However, the two biggest romantic ones were dub-only, which ruins their usefulness. But I like both equally, I can't choose.
    Amsterdam is a wonderful idea. Why didn't I think of it sooner?

I think I like the more romantic hints which I think should have been more on the show. Denial is funny and I was never really a fan of the fighting.
    I liked the hints especially in the 2000 movie and the more calmer reactions like with the "Gotta Catch ya Later" episode. They seem to get right to the point of things.

Amsterdam is a wonderful idea. Why didn't I think of it sooner?
    You also know the Amsterdam Arena?

I live in Eindhoven. Do you know Eindhoven? It could also be fit for a romantic setting for Ash and Misty, but Amsterdam would be better. Also, Liege in Belgium would be awesome. I was there for French class two weeks ago, and I immediately thought about doing fanart about Ash and Misty in Liege! However, I won't do that, I suck at drawing and I prefer drawing them in places that exist or could exist in the Pokemon world.

I think I like the more romantic hints which I think should have been more on the show. Denial is funny and I was never really a fan of the fighting.
    I liked the hints especially in the 2000 movie and the more calmer reactions like with the "Gotta Catch ya Later" episode. They seem to get right to the point of things.
    I totally agree! There should've been more of those, and not just dub, also original! I also love Pokemon 2000!

I have two more questions.

What would be the perfect birthday present from Ash to Misty?

How about a special and awesome rod? A bunch of Lure Balls? Anyways, something nice having to do with Water Pokemon.

What would be the perfect birthday present from Misty to Ash?

A Misty mermaid lure! XD

No, just joking! I have quite some trouble to come up with something here.

Ash already got the lure. I think Ash needs a picture of Misty lol. Like a little key chain pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Ash already got the lure. I think Ash needs a picture of Misty lol. Like a little key chain pic.
    OK, I know he already has a lure, but I came up with the idea of a mermaid Misty lure! Also, a picture would be cute! ^_^

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post14349789
    The fanfic of Angel and me: Chapter 8 has been posted yesterday! Have fun reading, my fellow PokeShippers!

Another question: What real-life place would be fit for Ash and Misty to go on holiday to?

I think Eindhoven (the city in the Netherlands where I live), Amsterdam (capital of the Netherlands) and Liege (a city in Belgium) could be great! But also a beach vacation in Spain would be good. There are many possibilities.

I would think a pearl necklace could be a good gift. I like pearls mysefl and it would be a perfect fit for Misty's personality.

Hmm. I'm thinking maybe a Love ball or a new hat. Ash loves hats.

A legendary pokemon! Misty needs at least a new pokemon in her team. Ash giving the pokemon as a gift would be really nice.

Spoiler:- This is so random:):

I would think a pearl necklace could be a good gift. I like pearls mysefl and it would be a perfect fit for Misty's personality.

Hmm. I'm thinking maybe a Love ball or a new hat. Ash loves hats.
    A pearl necklace for Misty: I think she'd like that, but I'm not sure. About the present for Ash: a hat can be nice for him, but a Love Ball is such a cute idea! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post

A legendary pokemon! Misty needs at least a new pokemon in her team. Ash giving the pokemon as a gift would be really nice.

Spoiler:- This is so random:):
    A legendary Pokemon? I like that idea, but I don't want trainers in the anime to have legendaries, especially not main characters. However, that's just personal.

Congratulations with graduating!

Ash and Misty giving each other a remembrance and never seeing each other again? They won't part, they'll stick together! Also, in the anime, I'm sure they'll meet each other again. Sure, I think Misty will never appear again (which causes me nightmares, almost every night), but it can be off-screen. But if I have to choose something: a romantic picture of them together, which they can both keep. But Ash and Misty will get married after the anime canon!

Also, I am doing some art promotion here, of my latest Ash and Misty drawing. It's a scene from the fanfic of Angel and me, in which Ash and Misty are 16 years old and travel together again.
    http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...PPIP-292928503

I'm loving the ideas everybody!!

A legendary Pokemon? I like that idea, but I don't want trainers in the anime to have legendaries, especially not main characters. However, that's just personal.

Congratulations with graduating!
    thank you!
    Yeah. I knew its a bit impossible for such thing to happened but I just imagine that it would be nice. Any pokemon perhaps is a good gift as long as it came from the heartXD

Any pokemon perhaps is a good gift as long as it came from the heartXD
    That line is adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I'm loving the ideas everybody!!
    Thank you! I also do!

thank you!
    Yeah. I knew its a bit impossible for such thing to happened but I just imagine that it would be nice. Any pokemon perhaps is a good gift as long as it came from the heartXD
    It's not impossible, look at Tobias... I just don't like te idea of a trainer in the anime having legendary Pokemon. I don't like the idea of a Pokemon, a living being, as a gift anyways.

It's time for a new question: If Misty and Ash would have a holiday together, within the Pokemon world (anime universe), where would they go?

I think a battling vacation: the Whirl Cup. Also, for romance, I'd say Alto Mare, from the Pokemon Heroes movie. I think that city looks beautiful and can give some romantic moments if Ash and Misty would go on a holiday together there.

That line is adorable.
    Oh, thank you Angel~. It actually came in my mind while I was typing. I was even in a hurry that time.XD

Oh, thank you Angel~. It actually came in my mind while I was typing. I was even in a hurry that time.XD
    You're welcome love, just goes to show how it came out good whilst being in a hurry.

Can I join the Pokeshipping thread? While I am a Pearlshipper, I do enjoy Pokeshipping and I find some hints to be rather obvious, entertaining, and funny. Some of my favorite hints came from the movie Pokemon 2000 and I found them to be quite funny, where Melody (can't remember the girl's name lol) kept on teasing Misty with Ash being her boyfriend lol.
    Last edited by Dawn+Serena Fan; 1st April 2012 at 4:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Can I join the Pokeshipping thread? While I am a Pearlshipper, I do enjoy Pokeshipping and I find some hints to be rather obvious, entertaining, and funny. Some of my favorite hints came from the movie Pokemon 2000 and I found them to be quite funny, where Melody (can't remember the girl's name lol) kept on teasing Misty with Ash being her boyfriend lol.
    It's good to see you in this thread. And everybody can join, you don't have to ask. Welcome to this thread!

Also, here is a new question: If Misty would be a main character in the last season, how would you want PokeShipping to become canon?

I'd like some subtle hints at the start, with the hints gradually becoming stronger. In the last few episodes, it will become canon: kissing, and a marriage (and maybe kids) in the final episode.

If Misty would be a main character in the last season, how would you want PokeShipping to become canon?
    Hm let's see...I think Pokeshipping would become canon 1st by having Ash and Misty still denying that they like each other when they get reunited. Then during their travels in the last season, they eventually confess to each other that they like each other. That would be kinda epic XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Hey thedehydrator!! LOL.
    If Misty would be a main character in the last season, how would you want PokeShipping to become canon?
    Well first if they go back to how they were before fighting, cute moments etc & then towards the end of the episode of the least season they confess <3

Here's one of the Big Questions:

Why do you care about Pokeshipping?

I guess for me the answers are all personal. The relationship between Ash and Misty reminds me of some of the relationships I've had, and how I left girls behind so i could follow my own dreams.

At the same time I guess AshXMisty taps into a desire I've had since I was young; that someone would be secretly in love with me and too shy to say so. In real life that doesn't usually end well; if one person gets the courage to confess the other will usually respond with some version of 'I don't feel that way about you'. At least with Ash, he's really too immature and so there's still hope.

Hi everyone Just stopping by to share something. Man, It's like I been on a hurry or something lol. I guess I'll answer the questions later..

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Oh. Hi thedehydrator! Nice to see you around. Of course you can! Welcome to the thread!

Oh yes. Let me share this fanart made by Miya.
        Spoiler:- Fanart!:

Page 136 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast