Page 140 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Yeah, there were some dub hints but we don't need them & don't use them towards our fave ship because we have the original ones. & I don't buy into the argument that Pokeshipping was strictly a product of the 4Kids dub. Did they embellish it? Of course. But, seriously, something needs to be there in the first place for it to be embellished.

Besides, the dub sword cuts both ways. For example, The original Japanese ending scene in Pokemon 2000 was way more emotional and shipping-slanted than the English dub. Pokeshipping would be popular with or without 4kids. & in Pokemon Sunday! Misty thinks of only Ash in the original while the dub put her thinking of Ash & Brock.

If Ash would do a proposal for marriage to Misty, would that be romantic?

OMG yes, It would be so cute to be honest. I can just imagine Misty's reaction & Ashs. -imagines a paradise-
    Last edited by Blessed; 9th April 2012 at 2:31 PM.

Is that even a question? Every proposal is romantic.

i agree with angel it would be totaly romantic misty will indeed be suprised her reaction should be hilarious too and if they ever got married someplace i would love it to be at the place they met or how about the cerulean gym itself that would romantic xD

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Yeah, there were some dub hints but we don't need them & don't use them towards our fave ship because we have the original ones. & I don't buy into the argument that Pokeshipping was strictly a product of the 4Kids dub. Did they embellish it? Of course. But, seriously, something needs to be there in the first place for it to be embellished.

Besides, the dub sword cuts both ways. For example, The original Japanese ending scene in Pokemon 2000 was way more emotional and shipping-slanted than the English dub. Pokeshipping would be popular with or without 4kids. & in Pokemon Sunday! Misty thinks of only Ash in the original while the dub put her thinking of Ash & Brock.

OMG yes, It would be so cute to be honest. I can just imagine Misty's reaction & Ashs. -imagines a paradise-
    I agree, PokeShipping would have enough hints when discounting the dub ones.

I also think the proposal would be cute, but not super romantic. I'll quote that part of the fanfic of Skiyomi I read a few days ago.

She’d also brought up the fact that he had some catching up to do since he would probably go down in history as having made the most unromantic proposal ever. She’d been unloading her worries about their relationship and the future while he was trying to enjoy lunch, so he’d responded, with his mouth full of hamburger, by saying ‘then maybe we should get married?’ And, yes, he had to admit that was probably not the best proposal ever, but it couldn’t be the worst because she’d said yes.
    I think this is typically Ash! Unromantic, but still sweet to Misty.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post

Is that even a question? Every proposal is romantic.
    That's true. And as long as Misty says "yes", the proposal is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    i agree with angel it would be totaly romantic misty will indeed be suprised her reaction should be hilarious too and if they ever got married someplace i would love it to be at the place they met or how about the cerulean gym itself that would romantic xD
    That's true.

When Ash and Misty get married, and they invite "shipping rivals" like Danny, Rudy, Macy, Georgio, Doctor Proctor and others who ever fell in love with Ash or Misty, would these "shipping rivals" want to come to the marriage?

I think some. I think Rudy would like to come as he accepted PokeShipping in the end. I don't think Macy would accept it and she wouldn't be able to go there.

i think they would all come i agree macy wouldnt like the idea i can also see melody be there aswell seeing that she talked about the marriage in 2nd movie.

btw if you didnt know macy's english voice actor returned in scraggy and the demanding gothita last week's bw episode.
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 9th April 2012 at 3:19 PM.

Do you also think the teasing and denying of Ash and Misty are shipping hints?

At first, I think it depends on the person who experience such things..but On Ash and Misty's case, I do believe it do count as a hint. Denial did made Ash and Misty blushed on the episode Pokeball Peril like I mention before. Teasing can be a hint at some cases. XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post

At first, I think it depends on the person who experience such things..but On Ash and Misty's case, I do believe it do count as a hint. Denial did made Ash and Misty blushed on the episode Pokeball Peril like I mention before. Teasing can be a hint at some cases. XD
    Good that you agree! I love how they argue, they try to hide their love but they just can't! It's so cute! :3

Also, I made a hand-drawn PokeShipping banner. I thought about Ash wearing swimming trunks and Misty wearing her mermaid outfit, and making it a "headshot", like those from Gym Leaders in Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver. However, because Misty's mermaid top is strapless, now it looks like Misty is naked! XD However, I think it's still cute, and maybe I'll put it in my siggy (but then I'll resize it, I made it smaller on Photobucket)!

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...PINGBANNER.jpg

i also like them hint's in the episode the heartbreak of brock when misty tell's ash you and i will be married someday too even tho it was a 4kid's edit

and when brock and misty were having a private conversation when she tell's brock it's a lot easier to like somone who likes you than to like somone who doesnt
    then brock replies how do you know? then blushes and say's well thats what i heard. so im guessing misty know's ash likes her and that's why she love's him back even tho in the series she keeps denying it and blushes

^ It's quite hard to see Ash blush than Misty. Ash's hints are quite rare though. *smiles*

@AM, nice banner!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Yeah, kinda but that doesn't means he doesn't show them. The attraction isn't entirely one-sided. Although Ash rarely shows attraction to members of the opposite sex he has only shown them towards Misty. He also shows the same emotions as Misty albeit, less consciously: physical attraction,jealousy, embarassment,tenderness. Also Misty's fiery temper was the perfect thing to balance out Ash's clueless and naive personality
    Last edited by Blessed; 10th April 2012 at 10:54 AM.

Yeah, kinda but that doesn't means he doesn't show them. The attraction isn't entirely one-sided. Although Ash rarely shows attraction to members of the opposite sex he has only shown them towards Misty. He also shows the same emotions as Misty albeit, less consciously: physical attraction,jealousy, embarassment,tenderness. Also Misty's fiery temper was the perfect thing to balance out Ash's clueless and naive personality
    i agree ash showed the most of attraction torwords misty than any other girl. like that one episode poke ball peril where they were in the cage together and team rocket called them lovebird's ash and misty quickly deny it and blush xD also i like when misty alway's says never in a million year's its obvious that she indeed love's him

btw is it me or is misty the only girl beside's giselle that made ash blush.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    ^ It's quite hard to see Ash blush than Misty. Ash's hints are quite rare though. *smiles*

@AM, nice banner!
    Thank you for the compliment! It's hand-drawn.

So true! PokeShipping isn't even remotely one-sided, Ash is definitely in love with Misty! The jealousy on the Orange Islands with Danny is so obvious! Ash tries to hide his love, but he can't. He loves Misty and we know it.

i agree ash showed the most of attraction torwords misty than any other girl. like that one episode poke ball peril where they were in the cage together and team rocket called them lovebird's ash and misty quickly deny it and blush xD also i like when misty alway's says never in a million year's its obvious that she indeed love's him
    Ash never showed attraction to other girls than Misty. And that cage scene was indeed awesome!

What's your favourite PokeShipping hint?

For me, this is hard to answer. I love all of them, Pokemon 2000 movie, Team Rocket cage scene, jealousy, all the arguing and denial, just all of them. I can't choose!

@AM: You've forgotten about Melody and Latias/Bianca, it seems.

its so hard too choose which one i love them all if i had too choose it would probably be the cage scene or the one in pokemon movie 2000 where you can definitely see misty being jealous of melody every time she see's her touching ash.

Uh, I guess the "Gotta catch ya later" episode where they kind of brought it all out there. It felt that since she was leaving that I felt were the strongest hints. It's sad but the I think they were the best.
    The next one would be the movie one but we all know how Pokemon movies are. They seem so canon one minute but with all the legendary stuff and then in the show, it's like none of the stuff even happened. It's crazy.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

There was 1 in a Johto episode I believe where Misty said "Someday you and I will be married too" or something like that and Ash was like "...Huh?!" lol. I also like the moments from Pokemon 2000 too and then the 1 moment from the Ghost of Maiden's Peak episode near the end of the episode where Ash and Misty dance with each other at some festival.
    Yes I belive so, well the way Misty and Ash deny it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

@AM: You've forgotten about Melody and Latias/Bianca, it seems.
    Why do you think so? I didn't. forget those

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    There was 1 in a Johto episode I believe where Misty said "Someday you and I will be married too" or something like that and Ash was like "...Huh?!" lol. I also like the moments from Pokemon 2000 too and then the 1 moment from the Ghost of Maiden's Peak episode near the end of the episode where Ash and Misty dance with each other at some festival.
    Yes I belive so, well the way Misty and Ash deny it lol
    Well, I also liked that Jotho moment, but it was dub-only. When a hint is dub-only, it is not official. That's why I can't cound that.

Good that you agree about the denying.

I also have a new question: What moment convinced you into becoming a PokeShipper? What age were you?

I became a PokeShipper when I was 5. I can't remember the moment convincing me, but I always felt Ash and Misty are a couple. I think the many hints made me become a PokeShipper, and I still am a PokeShipper and I'll always be one.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Why do you think so? I didn't. forget those
    Yes you did. Especially the moment when Latias/Bianca kissed Ash and he blushed like crazy.

Yes you did. Especially the moment when Latias/Bianca kissed Ash and he blushed like crazy.
    I didn't. What made you think that? And Ash might've blushed, but he didn't enjoy those kisses. He didn't want these kisses, but he didn't have a choice. Melody and Latias kissed him without giving him a choice.

I didn't. What made you think that? And Ash might've blushed, but he didn't enjoy those kisses. He didn't want these kisses, but he didn't have a choice. Melody and Latias kissed him without giving him a choice.
    How do you know? You're not Ash. He might've enjoyed it, he might've not.

He's definitely showed at least some attraction to other girls out there.

What moment convinced you into becoming a PokeShipper? What age were you?

i became a pokeshipper when i was around 7 year's old the moment that convinced me was probably the episode where ash would face misty for the cascade badge the part where misty is having a conversation with her sister daisy Misty tells Daisy that she's back home because of Ash. and The remark makes Daisy thinks Ash and Misty are a couple, which causes Misty to blush i realy think that was the part that realy convinced me and then more hint's came along and made me a big pokeshipper.

mistyxash forever.

What moment convinced you into becoming a PokeShipper? What age were you?

i became a pokeshipper when i was around 7 year's old the moment that convinced me was probably the episode where ash would face misty for the cascade badge the part where misty is having a conversation with her sister daisy Misty tells Daisy that she's back home because of Ash. and The remark makes Daisy thinks Ash and Misty are a couple, which causes Misty to blush i realy think that was the part that realy convinced me and then more hint's came along and made me a big pokeshipper.

mistyxash forever.
    Nice, it's good to start early. I'm curious to see what others will answer to this question.

Also, at what age did you start watching the anime? I started watching when I was 5 and started being a PokeShipper when I was 5. Did you immediately see them as a couple when you started watching?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post14405524
    Chapter 11 of the PokeShipping fanfic of Angel and me has been posted, have fun reading!

Also, at what age did you start watching the anime? I started watching when I was 5 and started being a PokeShipper when I was 5. Did you immediately see them as a couple when you started watching?
    i was 6 years old when i first started watching it and 7 when i became a pokeshipping did i immediately see them as a couple when i started watching? not at first but when i kept watching it and watching it and started seeing the relationship they had even though kept denying it i started to realise that they actualy do loved eachother and difinitely are a couple and a cute one too xD.

*apppears and fades

@AquaMilotic:Actually,I can't say he liked the kisses..but I can say that he was,at least,surprised.And at his reaction after,I don't think he disliked them...Also there is Giselle.
    There are also a bit for Haruka and Hikari.
    Haruka was once with a swinsuit,teasing Satoshi...hmmm,Idk...but he sounded mixed :S
    And he was quite "duuh"(surprised/appealed)at Hikari during Princess Salvia's episode.
    I can say the same for Kasumi in the Maiden's Peak episode.
    Well I think he has showed attraction to more people,it is not like he isn't iterested in any girl if the girl makes her move.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

It's Princess Silvia, not Princess Saliva. Which is what it looked like.

Also, he certainly has shown some attraction to his mum. =P

Page 140 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast