Page 145 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I wanted to share this Pokeshipping slideshow I made ages ago. The song I used is from the 2.B.A. Master CD, and it's called Misty's song. It's basically her singing about her feelings for him. Perfect for Pokeshipping. I tried to match the pictures to the lyrics, but I didn't have many pictures to work with at that time. None of the fan art in there is mine, but I honestly don't remember where it came from anymore.

http://youtu.be/Eoejfj5jUtY

Very cute video!! Loved it. I have a few more adorable ones as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKhMfzgX3rw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SYiT...eature=related ugh this one is such a classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-mBkfDxAc

Love the vid PandakoPanda! And I love the video you got there Angel~! I love the first one. Not just the video but as well as the song, I LOVE ''Camera Shy''!XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

I just came up with a fun new question.

If Ash would take Misty out for dinner to a restaurant of his choice, what would you expect?

I'd expect Ash to take Misty to a snackbar/fastfood restaurant. Ash is dense and unromantic, so taking Misty there and thinking he's romantic is quite realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Very cute video!! Loved it. I have a few more adorable ones as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKhMfzgX3rw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SYiT...eature=related ugh this one is such a classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-mBkfDxAc
    I love those vids! <3 I couldn't see the second one though because of my tablet :/
    I really liked the first one. It was soo cute :3
    To be honest, the last one almost made me cry. It was so good T-T

If Ash would take Misty out for dinner to a restaurant of his choice, what would you expect?
    I have to agree with Aqua Milotic there. Misty will probably expect to go to some fancy restaurant, while Ash just takes her to a fastfood place. Of course Misty would still find it sort of sweet of him to do.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Agreed for both of you! I guess Misty would be expecting that from Ash, instead of taking her to a romantic restaurant/place , he ended up differently simple, like any ordinary friends would do.XD

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    I love those vids! <3 I couldn't see the second one though because of my tablet :/

I have to agree with Aqua Milotic there. Misty will probably expect to go to some fancy restaurant, while Ash just takes her to a fastfood place. Of course Misty would still find it sort of sweet of him to do.
    Yes, I think Misty already accepted Ash being unromantic, she won't be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post

Agreed for both of you! I guess Misty would be expecting that from Ash, instead of taking her to a romantic restaurant/place , he ended up differently simple, like any ordinary friends would do.XD
    Yes, but Ash and Misty certainly are more than just ordinairy friends!

Now, let's put this question in reverse: If Misty would take Ash out for dinner to a restaurant of her choice, what would you expect?

Misty would probably take Ash to some fancy restaurant, and Ash would complain how he prefers fastfood, Brock's food or his mother's food.

^ I couldn't agree more. Misty will makes it more romantic than Ash I think, giving her best to make it romantic as possible or just simply make Ash happy on that day.XD

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Thanks so much!! ikr, the last one is sad...

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Misty would probably take Ash to some fancy restaurant, and Ash would complain how he prefers fastfood, Brock's food or his mother's food.
    Hahaha, good generalization ^.^

Hi all I'm a big fan of pokemon watch all the episodes (i started watching pokemon from 3 gene,). I noticed that with each new character is usually worse.
    Please for your contribution to the petitioners. Sends it to anyone who feels affection for the character Misty. If you have a forum, website, or facebook, take that on home page and send it to your friends.
    Once we have accumulated almost 30k signatures and Misty came back in a few episodes. You have to remind developers that, despite the misty years (heroes still have 10 years of age, ;D). I know that together we can really gather a lot of people who take part in it. I please you for help. I prefer to see old characters in the anime than nowesze and less interesting.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...ybacktopokemon

PS. Very well liked pokeshipping whiteout mist is impossible

Ever since I was little I've been a pokeshipper!! First movie I watched was pokemon 2000 which had a ton of pokeshipping hints in it so I thought that it was canon. I lost interest in pokemon and when I saw the new episodes I saw iris and I was like O.o where's misty? So I searched up all about may dawn and iris and I felt horrible about her leaving so I came here and joined this thread because I'm just starting to get into pokemon again and I have to say that I hope misty will come back in b and w!!

That petition is a good idea. We musta try. Sing in
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...ybacktopokemon

Mhhh remember as a child, the first series. I've always been a fan of pokeshipping. I know that ash really is something for misty. In an interview the creators said they are too young to understand what is between them (that is love.) Perhaps once again, Misty will return and do a romantic thread. As for the petition is a good idea to remember I was once involved. There were probably 28 000 signatures. It's a pity I do not have any websites or facebook. I also know that he is unlikely to be any shipping in the Pokémon with the participation of ash. This is possible only between misty + ash. The writers gave us to understand. In one episode in the Japanese version of misty says it can not be Gorga's girlfrends, because Misty said "is someone else" (Ash). In the English version said only, "I cant". There were also many other examples, but is it too much to write about it.
    Last edited by pokfans; 3rd May 2012 at 6:36 AM.

^ I couldn't agree more. Misty will makes it more romantic than Ash I think, giving her best to make it romantic as possible or just simply make Ash happy on that day.XD
    Yes, Misty would want a lot of romantic things, while Ash would probably only care about whether he likes the food or not. And a fancy restaurant won't top the food of Brock, or the food of his mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Thanks so much!! ikr, the last one is sad...

Hahaha, good generalization ^.^
    Thank you!

What are your least favourite PokeShipping hints?

I'd say the dub-only ones. Sure, they are cute, but they are not official, and they cause non-PokeShippers to say PokeShipping is dub-only (which is unfair, there are plenty of hints to back up PokeShipping that are in the original as well).

I love those three videos you linked Angel~ :3

And I'm glad that people like my Pokeshipping slideshow. I really love that song. I remember being a kid and listening to that CD all the time and thought that song was so awesome. I still think it's so awesome XD

Actually I just like that CD except for the last song. But Misty's song fits so well, and I wish that she hadn't stayed in Cerulean City. I don't hate May, or Dawn, and I haven't seen enough of Iris to have an opinion, but they just don't FIT. At least, not to me. People have a right to an opinion, mine is that Ash and Misty make the most adorable couple.

And for where Ash would take her to dinner, I think he would probably ask Brock to make them something, and they'd eat outside under the stars and it would be nice until Ash does something dumb and Misty sweatdrops :3

Quote Originally Posted by PandakoPanda View Post
    I love those three videos you linked Angel~ :3

And I'm glad that people like my Pokeshipping slideshow. I really love that song. I remember being a kid and listening to that CD all the time and thought that song was so awesome. I still think it's so awesome XD

Actually I just like that CD except for the last song. But Misty's song fits so well, and I wish that she hadn't stayed in Cerulean City. I don't hate May, or Dawn, and I haven't seen enough of Iris to have an opinion, but they just don't FIT. At least, not to me. People have a right to an opinion, mine is that Ash and Misty make the most adorable couple.

And for where Ash would take her to dinner, I think he would probably ask Brock to make them something, and they'd eat outside under the stars and it would be nice until Ash does something dumb and Misty sweatdrops :3
    I totally agree with you, especially with the bolded part!

Here is my new drawing. It's awful, but I think the idea is cute! ^.^

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...rant-299791019

stellerxd, Sugarhappy and pokfans, nice to see your support on Misty and also welcome to the thread! Japanese and English dubs were quite different to each other and having both of them as hints are truly nice indeed. There some similarities but not totally as hints but we could consider them like that or just a simple must-watch scene. Pokemon 2000 is an awesome movie. Seeing new characters were great but without Misty is really different. Each characters have their own uniqueness. But having her return in the series needs time and it depend on how the writers will put her back again. Hopefully, if she'll ever return, I hope to see those old moments again. *yawns* 10:58 pm and I felt sleepyXD

@AquaMilotic, nice drawing. I like the concept.

@AquaMilotic, nice drawing. I like the concept.
    Thank you so much!

What would be the most romantic PokeShipping moment you can imagine (use your own imagination, it doesn't need to be something that happened in the anime)?

I think marriage would be awesome, or even just a kiss... Or them watching a romantic sunset together, or looking at the moon at night... However, Ash is too unromantic for the sun and moon ideas.

Hey everybody, just signed up for the forum and immediately went here :P I've been going on a Pokemon nostalgia trip and am on episode 60 of the first season. I watched Pokemon religiously for the first two generations, but it fell off (to me) once Hoenn started. I absolutely loved the dynamic of Ash, Misty and Brock as a trio. This is the only ship I support as I can't see any other possible pairing between the characters of Ash and Misty. They seem like the perfect match despite Ash's oblivious nature.

What would be the most romantic PokeShipping moment you can imagine (use your own imagination, it doesn't need to be something that happened in the anime)?

I'm not sure about the most romantic PokeShipping moment, but I always thought the sweetest moment could come from when Ash surprises Misty with a bike (if they already didn't finish that storyline in the show). Not the bike literally, but what it represents just gets me all fuzzy inside. Both realize how something like that brought them so close and changed each other's lives for the better. I'm sure Misty could care less about her ruined bike, but I'm sure the gesture would make them both blush.

As for imagination, I'll get back on that :P

My question(s) to all of you is:

Would you like there to be concrete evidence for this pairing? Do you think the shipping component of a relationship is enough or would you like Ash and/or Misty to actually open up to each other? Would it be fine if it was just a tease the whole time?
    Last edited by Ash + Misty + Brock ftw; 4th May 2012 at 5:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash + Misty + Brock ftw View Post
    Hey everybody, just signed up for the forum and immediately went here :P I've been going on a Pokemon nostalgia trip and am on episode 60 of the first season. I watched Pokemon religiously for the first two generations, but it fell off (to me) once Hoenn started. I absolutely loved the dynamic of Ash, Misty and Brock as a trio. This is the only ship I support as I can't see any other possible pairing between the characters of Ash and Misty. They seem like the perfect match despite Ash's oblivious nature.
    its alway's nice too see even more pokeshipper's here and your always welcome to stop in. anyways i agree with you 100% even i cant see anyone beside's misty being with ash you could definitely see that they love eachother just there too young too realise it yet.
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 4th May 2012 at 11:02 PM.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Ash + Misty + Brock ftw View Post
    I absolutely loved the dynamic of Ash, Misty and Brock as a trio. This is the only ship I support as I can't see any other possible pairing between the characters of Ash and Misty. They seem like the perfect match despite Ash's oblivious nature.
    I totally agree with you!

I'm not sure about the most romantic PokeShipping moment, but I always thought the sweetest moment could come from when Ash surprises Misty with a bike (if they already didn't finish that storyline in the show). Not the bike literally, but what it represents just gets me all fuzzy inside. Both realize how something like that brought them so close and changed each other's lives for the better. I'm sure Misty could care less about her ruined bike, but I'm sure the gesture would make them both blush.

As for imagination, I'll get back on that :P
    That's a cute idea!

My question(s) to all of you is:

Would you like there to be concrete evidence for this pairing? Do you think the shipping component of a relationship is enough or would you like Ash and/or Misty to actually open up to each other? Would it be fine if it was just a tease the whole time?
    I want it to become canon, but in a believable way. I want PokeShipping to be canon, it would be my biggest dream coming true: Misty (my favourite character) returning and the shipping that's like religion to me becoming canon! It would be the ultimate confirmation of PokeShipping.

My new question here is: Do you support one or more shippings between a Pokemon of Ash and a Pokemon of Misty?

I support JoyShockShipping. That's Ash's Pikachu x Misty's Togetic.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Do you support one or more shippings between a Pokemon of Ash and a Pokemon of Misty?
    i support joyshockshipping aswell ash's pikachu and misty's togetic would make a good couple i kind of like ash's pikachu with misty's psyduck if it's gender is a female.
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 5th May 2012 at 1:39 AM.

I got one ash oshawatt and misty psyduck because both pop out of their pokeball and ash oshawatt remind me of misty psyduck what do you think?
    i am a ash/misty fan

[IMG] ash and misty

Aw, another new member..@Ash + Misty + Brock ftw, Welcome to the thread! ^_^

I got one ash oshawatt and misty psyduck because both pop out of their pokeball and ash oshawatt remind me of misty psyduck what do you think?
    The very first time I heard and learn Ash's pokemon specially oshawatt, the first thing that have came to my mind is Psyduck and for that I think I've started to like those two pokemons. I'd be glad to see them popping out of their pokemon balls togetherXD

i also have a feeling ash's totodile will fall inlove with misty's azurill because there was a episode called love totodile style episode 153 where totodile fell inlove with a azumarill but got rejected plus ash's totodile and mistys azurill do make a good pokemon couple together.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    i support joyshockshipping aswell ash's pikachu and misty's togetic would make a good couple i kind of like ash's pikachu with misty's psyduck if it's gender is a female.
    I don't like Psyduck x Pikachu, and Psyduck is male. But why does it matter "if it'ts gender is a female"? I think Pikachu is male and that Togetic is female, but if Togetic would be male, I'd still support Pikachu x Togetic.

Quote Originally Posted by tmp1114 View Post
    Hey, that's a nice idea! Maybe they'd indeed like each other! They should meet someday!

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    i also have a feeling ash's totodile will fall inlove with misty's azurill because there was a episode called love totodile style episode 153 where totodile fell inlove with a azumarill but got rejected plus ash's totodile and mistys azurill do make a good pokemon couple together.
    Totodile x Azurill? I like the idea. But thanks to Angel, I prefer Totodile x Corsola.

Have you ever drawn fanart for PokeShipping?

I hav drawn quite some fanart and I still draw PokeShipping fanart.

Page 145 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast