Page 146 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

I mostly support joyshockshipping because Pikachu and Togetic just look cute together :3
    And now I'm starting to like Totodile x Azurill xD

Have you ever drawn fanart for Pokeshipping?
    Unfortunately, no. I don't really draw my favorite shippings since drawing the characters are hard for me ^^; The closest thing I've ever drawn to be considered a shiiping was a Beautifly and Masquerain flying together...

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Do you support one or more shippings between a Pokemon of Ash and a Pokemon of Misty?

Hmm, I never thought about that before. I always saw Pikachu as sort of Togepi's older brother with the way he protects her. However, after Togepi evolved into Togetic, anything goes. It's definitely a possibility.

Do you support one or more shippings between a Pokemon of Ash and a Pokemon of Misty?

Yes haha! I absolutely adore pikachu x togetic. Because well, they had many cute moments. I know it's a little random, but I really like Ash's Tododile & Misty's Corsola as well.

Yes I do but for now, I think I've stopped drawing some fanarts for busy reasons and maybe out of ideas. I'm still planning to draw some but haven't got much ideas..and maybe if there's time, I start sketching XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post

Yes haha! I absolutely adore pikachu x togetic. Because well, they had many cute moments. I know it's a little random, but I really like Ash's Tododile & Misty's Corsola as well.
    Thanks to you, I also like Totodile x Corsola!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post

Yes I do but for now, I think I've stopped drawing some fanarts for busy reasons and maybe out of ideas. I'm still planning to draw some but haven't got much ideas..and maybe if there's time, I start sketching XD
    I'd love to see that art!

What would you prefer: Pokemon having an open end when it comes to shipping, or PokeShipping becoming canon?

I'd love PokeShipping becoming canon!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    What would you prefer: Pokemon having an open end when it comes to shipping, or PokeShipping becoming canon?
    pokeshipping becoming canon for sure would love a final episode where misty finaly tell's ash how she feel's about him then finaly ash will admit that he love's her the same way.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

I would prefer if Pokemon would have an open end when it comes to shipping and maybe show a little hint that Ash may have some type of feelings for Misty like blushing at something she said.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

hmm.. I'm not on to thinking about canon stuffs right nowXD. Either of them, seeing what other poke-shippings [I mean the other Ash shippings..etc] will happened in the end of the series is a bit intriguing but I also like to see how Pokeshipping will become a canon, if ever that happened. Like other shippings, I just love to see how it will go in the endXD
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 7th May 2012 at 3:08 AM.

^ I agree! I just want the writers to surprise me! xD
    It would be nice if it was Pokeshipping though...

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

^A surprise indeed!XD it would be nice to see how Ash would react to these kind of situations. hehe

I'd love to see that art!
    *smiles* I haven't made some yet but I do a little fanart in my free time.
        Spoiler:- art o_0:

That is such an adorable and cute fanart! :3

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    That is such an adorable and cute fanart! :3
    Oh, Thanks watericedragon! It was in a hurry sketch though

I don't know if this had been already ask *smiles* : If Pokeshipping does becomes canon, how do you think it would happen?
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 8th May 2012 at 3:44 PM.

^A surprise indeed!XD it would be nice to see how Ash would react to these kind of situations. hehe

*smiles* I haven't made some yet but I do a little fanart in my free time.
        Spoiler:- art o_0:
    On DeviantArt, I already told you how cute your awesome fanart is.

A new question: Do you think there are characters in Pokemon who dislike PokeShipping?

I think there are: characters that are in love with Ash or Misty, who were disappointed and probably jealous: Misty only loves Ash and Ash loves only Misty!

ONE-SIDED | CHARACTERS X ASH
    - Ash's Bayleef.
    - Macy.
    - Latias.

ONE-SIDED | CHARACTERS X MISTY
    - Georgio.
    - Danny.
    - Rudy.
    - Doctor Proctor.

Do you think there are characters in Pokemon who dislike PokeShipping?

- macey
    - georgio

right now i think rudy and danny who might of disliked it at first are now pokeshipper's seeing that they also know how they feel about each other but ash just doesnt know that much about love just yet.
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 8th May 2012 at 11:09 PM.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

^I can see Macy and Georgio [the most in them] too. I never been too observant to other characters' reaction to it XD

On DeviantArt, I already told you how cute your awesome fanart is.
    Yes, thank you for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post

- macey
    - georgio

right now i think rudy and danny who might of disliked it at first are now pokeshipper's seeing that they also know how they feel about each other but ash just doesnt know that much about love just yet.
    I agree. As I already said, I think Danny and Rudy are mature enough to accept Misty loves Ash, and not them.

^I can see Macy and Georgio [the most in them] too. I never been too observant to other characters' reaction to it XD

Yes, thank you for the compliment.
    You are right.

Also, no problem! I like your art!

What is your favourite PokeShipping-related hobby?

For me, it's drawing and enjoying the anime.

I do tried making simple banner but I do a lot drawing than making graphics..

I do tried making simple banner but I do a lot drawing than making graphics..
    I love your drawings!

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...RAIN-301214925
    This is my most recent drawing. Do you like the drawing? Please explain why or why not?

For the fan artists here: What's the PokeShipping artwork of yourself you like the most?

These are the ones I see as my three best PokeShipping artworks, as a top 3:
    1. http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...Cave-294244536
    2. http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...RAIN-301214925
    3. http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...nset-291670972

Let's see, Corsola and Totodile sounds good to me. I would also like to see Horsea with Squirtle.

I think Macey would be a mina factor. I don't know about Georgio because he doesn't know Ash. But maybe Rudy might not be too okay with it.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

^Thank you MarvelousMilotic! I love yours too

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...RAIN-301214925
    This is my most recent drawing. Do you like the drawing? Please explain why or why not
    The idea and coloring was nice, but I can't see the rain much, (maybe because of your scanner?), It happens to me too.( when I upload my drawing using my pencil to draw rain and when I've scanned it I rain was totally unseen! lol).. Nice to see new actions in your drawing.Great job!!I've already said this in DA though

Quote Originally Posted by UnbelievableUrsula View Post

Let's see, Corsola and Totodile sounds good to me. I would also like to see Horsea with Squirtle.

I think Macey would be a mina factor. I don't know about Georgio because he doesn't know Ash. But maybe Rudy might not be too okay with it.
    Horsea and Squirtle? That's a cute idea! ^-^

Macey indeed would, but I think Rudy is mature enough to accept Misty loves Ash, and not him.

^Thank you MarvelousMilotic! I love yours too

The idea and coloring was nice, but I can't see the rain much, (maybe because of your scanner?), It happens to me too.( when I upload my drawing using my pencil to draw rain and when I've scanned it I rain was totally unseen! lol).. Nice to see new actions in your drawing.Great job!!I've already said this in DA though
    MarvelousMilotic? It's MarvelscaleMilotic if you want to refer to my DeviantArt username. Anyways, thank you for the compliment!

If Misty would come back for one episode, and you'd write the episode, but would only be allowed to add a maximum of two PokeShipping moments, what would they be?

I'd make Ash and Misty confess their feelings, with Brock helping them with that (he also has to come back for that). Also, either a cute kiss, or an argument or denial, either before or after the confession, would be cute.

^ Oh sorry about that, I was thinking about your DA account than your username here..sorry!XD

If Misty would come back for one episode, and you'd write the episode, but would only be allowed to add a maximum of two PokeShipping moments, what would they be?
    I'd make Ash and Misty confess their feelings, with Brock helping them with that (he also has to come back for that). Also, either a cute kiss, or an argument or denial, either before or after the confession, would be cute.
    ^A confession would be nice. I would also like to see them have a battle scene or tag battle scene together in an episode. I guess I would like to see Ash and Misty alone and then there would be instances that he will show some signs of his concern and care for Misty or vice versa. Saving her perhaps..and LASTLY some arguments! LOL..something like that..yeah I'm weird in making ideas.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

On the main page, we can read some information about the new game and anime season! Can we see Misty even for a moment? What do you think ?

Dawn's back is predictable, we can also see Cynthia and Giovanni. Maybe Misty is a mysterious figure who can't be seen on a poster ? I think if Brock come back for a few episodes, you should at least find out what's going on with Misty. And meeting with old gym-leaders in the game... This situation is my new hope!

Hey everyone, I'm new here so.....erm....hi?

Aaaaaanyway, awkward intro aside, I think the new info about B/W2 is pretty good news (the game not the show). In the new games you are going to be able to challenge a bunch of Gym Leaders from previous generations (Misty is confirmed) and seeing as how the show is supposed to advertise the games....I'd say Misty's chances of a comeback just went way up.

There wasn't really anything from the Anime news section that hinted at Misty coming back. Dawn & Cynthia coming back is kinda cool though.

^ Oh sorry about that, I was thinking about your DA account than your username here..sorry!XD

^A confession would be nice. I would also like to see them have a battle scene or tag battle scene together in an episode. I guess I would like to see Ash and Misty alone and then there would be instances that he will show some signs of his concern and care for Misty or vice versa. Saving her perhaps..and LASTLY some arguments! LOL..something like that..yeah I'm weird in making ideas.
    Yes, a confession would mean PokeShipping becoming canon. And I'd love them winning a tag battle, and preferably against a stronger opponent than Team Rocket. And an argument would fit them very well, but I'd rather not have them end with it: then people might think they've broken up and it would only interfere with PokeShipping. I'd say an argument at first, then a confession and ending with a tag battle and a kiss. How about that?

Quote Originally Posted by placement View Post
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

On the main page, we can read some information about the new game and anime season! Can we see Misty even for a moment? What do you think ?

Dawn's back is predictable, we can also see Cynthia and Giovanni. Maybe Misty is a mysterious figure who can't be seen on a poster ? I think if Brock come back for a few episodes, you should at least find out what's going on with Misty. And meeting with old gym-leaders in the game... This situation is my new hope!
    I hope Misty will return, but I'm not expecting it... But if she would, it would be so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by GenerationRed View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new here so.....erm....hi?

Aaaaaanyway, awkward intro aside, I think the new info about B/W2 is pretty good news (the game not the show). In the new games you are going to be able to challenge a bunch of Gym Leaders from previous generations (Misty is confirmed) and seeing as how the show is supposed to advertise the games....I'd say Misty's chances of a comeback just went way up.

There wasn't really anything from the Anime news section that hinted at Misty coming back. Dawn & Cynthia coming back is kinda cool though.
    Well, welcome to the thread!

Page 146 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast