Page 148 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Do you think Ash and Misty would argue less often if they would confess their feelings to each other?
    I feel like they would argue the same as before, but maybe not at first. It will take time though. They could be the cute bickering couple. xD

Do you think Ash's Pikachu and Misty's Togepi/Togetic support PokeShipping?
    I think they noticed something like a small spark between them. I guess in a way they did support it, but didn't really do that much to show it. They probably don't want to interfere. xD
    Well, I also think it's cute when they argue, and it makes them a more fun couple. But I think they would argue a little bit less often after confessing their feelings.

Yeah, they are their main Pokemon, so they must recognize their trainers's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Oh, thankies! I actually haven't seen that scene beforeXD or i just can't remember what episode it was..?.

Do you think Ash's Pikachu and Misty's Togepi/Togetic support PokeShipping?

Not sure, but I think they can feel their trainers' feelings. They could possibly understand how their trainers act and feel about each other.
    I think they recognize their trainers's feelings. I agree with you.

Do you think Ash and Misty need someone to help them confessing their feelings? If yes, who?

I think someone would need to convince them for confessing their feelings now. I'd say Brock. Sure, he isn't very successful in love, but both Ash and Misty feel comfortable around him, and he must recognize their feelings. I think Brock can help both Ash and Misty to fully accept and confess their feelings.

However, if they would confess at a somewhat older age, they somewhat matured and might be able to confess without anyone pushing them to confess.

Ohhh... I think Misty's back has little chance I thought it was a surprise if she will come back, without any advertising. But now will appear a lot of old characters such as Dawn and Cynthia and it is too much for one time. Misty is associated with the World Tournament (or something like that), but Cynthia too.

^I guess Misty has a little chance of returning..it would be too hard to tell. Seeing Dawn and Cynthia is awesome!But on Misty's case right now.. I think it will be small for her appearance. That is..if the writers would bring back the old characters again, then there's still be hope.

Do you think Ash and Misty need someone to help them confessing their feelings? If yes, who?

I guess yes. Even though Misty is not as clueless as Ash, I guess both still need to have someone who will give advice. I think Brock and others of Ash's companions will be a great help. Misty's sisters and Ash's mom Delia would be a good choice.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by placement View Post
    Ohhh... I think Misty's back has little chance I thought it was a surprise if she will come back, without any advertising. But now will appear a lot of old characters such as Dawn and Cynthia and it is too much for one time. Misty is associated with the World Tournament (or something like that), but Cynthia too.
    Well, a comeback for the tournament would be awesome, but as I said multiple times, I'm afraid she won't...

^I guess Misty has a little chance of returning..it would be too hard to tell. Seeing Dawn and Cynthia is awesome!But on Misty's case right now.. I think it will be small for her appearance. That is..if the writers would bring back the old characters again, then there's still be hope.

I guess yes. Even though Misty is not as clueless as Ash, I guess both still need to have someone who will give advice. I think Brock and others of Ash's companions will be a great help. Misty's sisters and Ash's mom Delia would be a good choice.
    Well, I agree. Ash is more dense and will have a harder time admitting his obvious feelings for Misty, Misty also denied many times in the anime, so confessing her feelings won't be easy for her.
    - Misty's sisters? Why? They would never take Misty seriously, and would only troll her...
    - Ash's mom: good idea.

And how about Brock?

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...yomi-302696428

That's my new PokeShipping drawing, a Pokemon / Slayers crossover. I drew this for Skiyomi, who absolutely deserves it! I never watched Slayers myself, but oh well... Ash and Misty are also on it, holding hands. What is your opinion on the drawing?

Do you consider PokeShipping to be "Chemicals interact" or "Opposites interact" ?

I'd say both. Ash and Misty have similarities (competitiveness, for example, but Ash is more competitive, and both of them love Pokemon) and differences (Misty is mature for her age, Ash is immature).

well,since I thought her sisters are her family, they could give her some advice, maybe not seriously but they could help in some way. Brock, Brock traveled the longest on their side,specially on Ash's side throughout the 3 regions, I thought can give some advice as well since he can be a keen observer in some cases, maybe that could include their feelings.

love the drawing by the way. I like the slayer crossover idea.

well,since I thought her sisters are her family, they could give her some advice, maybe not seriously but they could help in some way. Brock, Brock traveled the longest on their side,specially on Ash's side throughout the 3 regions, I thought can give some advice as well since he can be a keen observer in some cases, maybe that could include their feelings.

love the drawing by the way. I like the slayer crossover idea.
    Well, I think her sisters won't be of any help. I think Brock can give a lot of advice to both Ash and Misty.

Thank you for liking the drawing! I have never even watched Slayers, I drew that for Skiyomi. If you like the drawing, thank Skiyomi for being an awesome friend to me, causing me to get the idea of drawing it for her.

Do you think the Pokemon of Ash (for example, Kingler and Muk) and Misty (for example, Starmie and Goldeen) that haven't gotten a lot of screen time a lot would recognize the feelings of their trainers?

I think they would. Sure, Togetic and Pikachu could recognize it sooner, because of being out of their Poke Balls all the time. But I'm sure the rarely-used Pokemon can recognize their feelings, because the love between Ash and Misty is so obvious!

wow, it looks a bit silent here..

Do you think the Pokemon of Ash (for example, Kingler and Muk) and Misty (for example, Starmie and Goldeen) that haven't gotten a lot of screen time a lot would recognize the feelings of their trainers?

Possibly yes. Pokemons might have noticed in some other ways, it if not they might sense their feelings in the same way their other pokemons would feel. *I think I'll add later..

wow, it looks a bit silent here..
    Yes... this thread needs you!

Possibly yes. Pokemons might have noticed in some other ways, it if not they might sense their feelings in the same way their other pokemons would feel. *I think I'll add later..
    I think the less-used Pokemon recognize their trainers's feelings, recognizing Ash's and Misty's feelings is very easy.

Would you like Ash and Misty to kiss in the anime?

I think it would be so cute! And it would make PokeShipping canon! At the other side, they are 10...

That would be cute but my answer would be no for now, I like to see them together but to see a kiss in the anime..is far from from what I'm expecting see in Misty's return.

Oh I have another fanart. I thought of posting it here. It's a bad quality since I didn't scanned it ['coz we don't have a scanner now]..*sniffs*. (I've used my laptop's camera and took a picture of it.)

Spoiler:- Toy's Kiss:

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    i would love that too happen but due too younger kids watching it make's it less posible but i think when pokemon anime end's they should make a ending scene where ash and misty married and are over 20years old now. but after that they shouldnt just end the whole pokemon anime series they should just start a new series with ash and misty daughter traveling threw the pokemon world being like his father too be a pokemon master with his dad's pikachu.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

That would be cute but my answer would be no for now, I like to see them together but to see a kiss in the anime..is far from from what I'm expecting see in Misty's return.

Oh I have another fanart. I thought of posting it here. It's a bad quality since I didn't scanned it ['coz we don't have a scanner now]..*sniffs*. (I've used my laptop's camera and took a picture of it.)

Spoiler:- Toy's Kiss:
    Well, I also don't expect it, but I think it would be cute.

AWESOME fanart! It's so cute! <3

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    i would love that too happen but due too younger kids watching it make's it less posible but i think when pokemon anime end's they should make a ending scene where ash and misty married and are over 20years old now. but after that they shouldnt just end the whole pokemon anime series they should just start a new series with ash and misty daughter traveling threw the pokemon world being like his father too be a pokemon master with his dad's pikachu.
    Well, little kids watching won't be an issue. Ash got "rape kissed" by Melody and Latias and no one complained about that... No offense intended with the word "rape kiss", I just mean characters kissing Ash while Ash has no choice.

If Misty would kiss Ash on the cheek while he didn't expect it, do you think Ash would like that?

I doubt he'd realize it immediately, but I think he'd feel awesome.

^Thank you AquaMilotic! But I do love to see a kiis on a cheek and I knew it would be so cute!

If Misty would kiss Ash on the cheek while he didn't expect it, do you think Ash would like that?

Agreed. Ash would realized it and he might have been thinking what was that for..but I could imagine him blushing.>.<

That's a really cute picture you made Ashist_Wilketch! :3

I think he would, but it will take him a minute to realize what just happened if she just kissed him in the cheek out of nowhere. Ash would surely blush and Misty would too.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Aw,..Thank you watericedragon!! ><
    I also made simple icons while I was away. I can't even make good banners!Tsk..I better stop now..
    OS -
    AG -
    DP -

^Thank you AquaMilotic! But I do love to see a kiis on a cheek and I knew it would be so cute!

Agreed. Ash would realized it and he might have been thinking what was that for..but I could imagine him blushing.>.<
    Yes, that would be so cute! <3

I think he would, but it will take him a minute to realize what just happened if she just kissed him in the cheek out of nowhere. Ash would surely blush and Misty would too.
    That's also what I think.

Aw,..Thank you watericedragon!! ><
    I also made simple icons while I was away. I can't even make good banners!Tsk..I better stop now..
    OS -
    AG -
    DP -
    CUTE! And you can make good banners!

Do you think May, Dawn and Iris would like the fact Ash and Misty are a couple?

I think they would. I ship them with others than Ash anyways, and they would probably see it as cute.

Pikachu is one of the reasons why I support PokéShipping so much. Pikachu always had an instant liking toward Misty, and would always be excited to see her (like in “The Right Place and the Right Mime”). I recall Prof. Oak saying that a Pokémon expresses feelings of the trainer towards the other person. (Also, in the episode "Water Flowers of Cerulean", Pikachu does not want to battle Misty because he likes Misty too much, which I personally loved).

OS -
    AG -
    DP -
    Very nice icons

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Pikachu is one of the reasons why I support PokéShipping so much. Pikachu always had an instant liking toward Misty, and would always be excited to see her (like in “The Right Place and the Right Mime”). I recall Prof. Oak saying that a Pokémon expresses feelings of the trainer towards the other person. (Also, in the episode "Water Flowers of Cerulean", Pikachu does not want to battle Misty because he likes Misty too much, which I personally loved).

Very nice icons
    That is indeed very cute! But without Pikachu, I would support PokeShipping just as much as I do now. But it is indeed a really cute hint.

Do you think jealous characters like Macy will ever get over it if Ash and Misty get married?

I don't know. If Macy finds another boyfriend, she could accept it. But if she'd be forever alone, she might not get over it.

Thank you guys for liking my icons. (Feel free to use them If you want, don't forget the creditsXD)

Do you think jealous characters like Macy will ever get over it if Ash and Misty get married?

It depends on the situations. Maybe Macy would find someone she likes. Although she might be remembering the times she likes Ash.

I love the icons! I really like how you showed how Misty was mentioned in every season/region. We just need Unova! xD

I'm guessing that he will get over it someday. It will just take time for him to realize that Misty loves Ash and not him. He can't really hold a grudge for a long time, can he? O_o

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Thank you! Sadly there's no unova scene yet but I do make some fake versions of it,
    Unova and (with Misty) Specials

I'm not quite sure, But I could imagine them teasing Ash and Misty or asking if they are a couple of something..But I believe they could be great friends..

Thank you guys for liking my icons. (Feel free to use them If you want, don't forget the creditsXD)

It depends on the situations. Maybe Macy would find someone she likes. Although she might be remembering the times she likes Ash.
    Yeah, if Macy will be forever alone, she'll never get over it.

I love the icons! I really like how you showed how Misty was mentioned in every season/region. We just need Unova! xD

I'm guessing that he will get over it someday. It will just take time for him to realize that Misty loves Ash and not him. He can't really hold a grudge for a long time, can he? O_o
    He? She!

Thank you! Sadly there's no unova scene yet but I do make some fake versions of it,
    Unova and (with Misty) Specials

I'm not quite sure, But I could imagine them teasing Ash and Misty or asking if they are a couple of something..But I believe they could be great friends..
    Well, I think that would be cute!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=#post14590423

Fanfic chapter 13!

This is my new drawing (link). Do you like the drawing?

Nice fanart AquaMilotic! It would be so cute if Ash and Misty's water type pokemon cooled them down..but I still find you drswing cute. And Glad you updated the new chapter..

@AquaMilotic: Yes, you're right! Macy is a girl. I wrote that post near midnight and I guess I was thinking about Tracey since their names sound alike. -_-' I had one of those "brainfart" moments...
    Anyways, I like your new drawing. The idea, itself, is pretty unique. It's such a cute scene! (:
    Yay for the new chapter!

@Ashist_Wilketch: More amazing and cute icons as always! :3

I think they would. They would be glad that Ash finally found out what love is by himself. May already met Misty and I think she would approve of one of her best guy friends to be with someone as nice and caring as Misty. Dawn has seen how protective Ash is of that fishing lure Misty gave him. I think she recognized how much Misty means to him. Iris doesn't even know who Misty even is, so I can't really say anything for her. Maybe if the gang goes fishing in the BW series, Ash could use the Misty lure and Dawn could say something like "I see you still have that. I wish I could meet her someday.". Then Iris could ask who the girl is.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

^Thank you watericedragon!
    Oh, I got a topic question. I knew Ash's birthday was last 22..about 3 days ago..so, What did Misty prepared on Ash's birthday?

^Thank you watericedragon!
    Oh, I got a topic question. I knew Ash's birthday was last 22..about 3 days ago..so, What did Misty prepared on Ash's birthday?
    A romantic dinner for two!!!! Pokemon NEEDS just a bit of romance in my opinion...

If it could see the future,
    what would yours be like?

Kid x Maka= KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
    Kid x Chrona= Hey guys! Let's know Chrona's official gender before WE GO CRAZY WITH COUPLES!
    Kid x Liz= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soul x Maka= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Sparky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 148 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast