Page 15 of 255 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    Hi guys... Good to see you back here Mistygemmy! BTW I like to help you with your site, You could use my translated hints on my site in my sig.^^

^This one really cute

And here's my first AAML skit:
    http://melody1989.deviantart.com/art...S-XD-128381791

I'm working on some more AAML fanart, once again I'm open for AAML ideas.

WOW! Those fanarts are amazing. Ilike the that Ash is carrying Misty.
    Last edited by charmanderkesryl; 25th July 2009 at 9:52 AM.

By the interwiew with Writers, there will be 5. Generation in pokemon. With that in case, Do you believe Misty will take a Bigger part / Even rejoin Ash in his journey and PS will rise again or İs it a lost hope ?

I think she will just have a short appearance. She's totally stuck at her gym and doesn't have any time to rejoin Ash. I sure do hope when she show up there will be a at least some teasing and arguing.

Sweet Pokeshipping pics Melody! And I love your new piccy Mistygemmy!

Pokeshipping is on the rise and I can feel it!

You have been asked to create a Pokemon video game, featuring all the anime-verse characters and settings. How would you sneak in some small Pokeshippy moments without getting into trouble with non-Pokeshippers or the game developers/company?

Well, I could make the game into either a fighting game (like Street Fighter, King of Fighters and Fatal Fury), an action/adventure game (Super Mario Bros, Sonic the Hedgehog) or a sequel to Pokemon Puzzle League. ^^ In the dialogue that Ash and Misty are versing each other it'll involve Misty throwing out hints troward Ash that'll involve her feelings to him. And in both of their endings, they'll confess their feelngs to each other, but it'll be more fleshed out in Mistys ending of the game. ~_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by charmanderkesryl View Post
    By the interwiew with Writers, there will be 5. Generation in pokemon. With that in case, Do you believe Misty will take a Bigger part / Even rejoin Ash in his journey and PS will rise again or İs it a lost hope ?

I think she will just have a short appearance. She's totally stuck at her gym and doesn't have any time to rejoin Ash. I sure do hope when she show up there will be a at least some teasing and arguing.
    Okay has it been confirmed or did they really interview the writers and they confirmed it? Because if that's the case then i want a link to that interview. I know since Pokemon continues to do well then they will continue but i want confirmation first.

The World God Only knows

Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    Okay has it been confirmed or did they really interview the writers and they confirmed it? Because if that's the case then i want a link to that interview. I know since Pokemon continues to do well then they will continue but i want confirmation first.

I don't know if it is confirm. I had no idea.

By the interwiew with Writers, there will be 5. Generation in pokemon. With that in case, Do you believe Misty will take a Bigger part / Even rejoin Ash in his journey and PS will rise again or İs it a lost hope?
    I read that Misty would never ever come back into the show like she used to be, but would make cameos Of course, they could have just said that to cover up her actually coming back, but somehow I doubt it... As much as I hate to say it, Misty's full time on the Anime is up. All we can wait for are Specials and Cameos. I hope that I'm wrong though. I'd love to see her back in.

Credit Goes To Hydro King For The Beautiful Banner
    Delusions Of Serene Waves Composed Of Aqua Crystal...
    Pair <3

Oh wow, thanks for the link to the Pokeshippy site! I just love those samples, so I'll have to visit the site ASAP and squee at the cute

Hello fellow pokeshippers. I have been a pokeshipping fan ever sense I knew what a shipping was, probably before. Of course, this my be because of me only watching the indigo league and parts of the johto journeys. Well, know that introductions are done.....

What are your expectations from me, this thread, and AshxMisty in the future?

You: I don't know you, so the only exception I have for you is to keep this away from random hackers and other problems.

Thread: Like I said before, I hope this thread will be clear of problems and that it will continue to be a haven for pokeshippers for quite a while. I hope that this thread will live long and prosper. ^.^

AshxMisty: Ideally, I wish that they would both confess their feelings and get together, but where is the fun in that right? I just hope that Ash and Misty continue to see each other and Misty isn't completely written out of the series.
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Current Game Challenges
    Pearl Scramble Challenge:
    Emerald Scramble Challenge:
    FireRed Monotype Challenge: Fire-type

Shoot, I didn't realize you needed an account just to properly look at the pictures! Making one was quite the process :P

Well, I'm back again! I'm going to publish the fic I've been working on tomorrow... later today... It's an OT, but it has very small hints in the first chapter? Kind of? Well, it's Ash and Misty's daughter, so it kind of relates. It'll have my new ship in it! So I'm excited about sharing that.

Over the years, have you been tempted to "convert" to another shipping that separates Ash and Misty, such as Advanceshipping or Egoshipping? If you have, why did you come back or still continue to Pokeship regardless?
    Nope. Never, not once. Sure, I can see the appeal of Advanceshipping, I even think it's kind of cute, but I would never convert. I'd be depressed if it ever happened. In my mind, Ash and Misty just belong together, and that's all there is to it. Amen!

When/if Ash and Misty get married, do think they would settle down to raise a family, or do you think they will keep traveling together?
    Travel a bit, then settle down. I just hope Misty doesn't get stuck at the gym while Ash goes away training. That would be sad.

Well, the first two are around to stay, definitely. Pokeshipping will always be a major Pokemon ship, and we'll keep making threads about 'til we die. Not so sure about the latter. As far as Misty coming back, that is. I think the writers still intend to have them like each other, but... we haven't seen any Misty appearances in a long time. At least, not since I last checked.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    Hi guys... Good to see you back here Mistygemmy! BTW I like to help you with your site, You could use my translated hints on my site in my sig.^^

You have been asked to create a Pokemon video game, featuring all the anime-verse characters and settings. How would you sneak in some small Pokeshippy moments without getting into trouble with non-Pokeshippers or the game developers/company?

Well it would been good if Ash/red was Misty date in Crystal, but red was traveling somewhere else,

So to answer this, I like Misty to travel with Ash but Like in Tales of Abyss the their force to travel together for some mission, Maybe TR arc or something and have moments like Tear and Luke, Tear keep calling Luke an idot and later realizes how nice and smart he is, theres little moments where they hug or catch the other as they fainted or fall, Stuff like that, and Luke and Asch is a more popular yaoi pairing in it.

Hey I found alot of new AAML fanart at: http://www.pixiv.net/

Here my favorites:

^This one really cute

And here's my first AAML skit:
    http://melody1989.deviantart.com/art...S-XD-128381791

I'm working on some more AAML fanart, once again I'm open for AAML ideas.
    I love the one with the flowers Ash would [I]so[I] do that lol
    I also really like the one with Ash Misty and there pokemon they do that in Anmie but it's not so obvious.
    I claimed Mime Jr
    Please Click on My Eggs ^__^ I'll try to click back

Guys, it's getting kind of out of hand in here. I'm seeing a lot of posts with not much substance and it's beginning to reach borderline spam.

jigglypoof, I expected better from you . You didn't need to inform everybody that you needed to make a pixiv account when you had already figured that out on your own.

Mime1020, you didn't need to quote an entire post full of pictures. Especially if your actual posts only had two lines and only shared about what pics you liked. It's great that you thought those fan arts were cute but it would contribute more to the thread if you wrote why you enjoyed those pieces.

charmanderkesryl, you also quoted Melody's entire fan art post and wrote a one liner. Again, it's great that you thought those fan arts were cute but it would contribute more to the thread if you wrote why you enjoyed those pieces.

This isn't cool people. I don't want to be mean, but I want this thread to maintain at least a semblance of quality among all the posts posted in here. It's great that we have new members, but all new members should take the time to read the first post in this thread before participating in here.

Yes, the rules say that there needs to be more than one sentence per post. However, it's preferable if everybody contributed at least five sentences per post. Something that resembles a paragraph in your English class writing exercises. The occasional two liner is fine but if all your posts are just terse and short statements, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to refrain from posting until you can start contributing something more substantial.

Best to start out where you actually have knowledge, right?

From Swifty: IDK as I am quite new on the site but from the rules you laid down, and the way you organized them, I expect alot from you as a member, and as the maintainer of this thread. Hope you do well.
    From the thread: From what I've seen, This thread is going to go on strong from quite some time.
    AshxMisty: Misty is a reoccuring character, and from the looks of it there is NOTHING the writers havent done with Misty, so might aswell just define where AshxMisty stands once and for all. But if I didnt believe Pokeshipping had a bigger chance than others, I wouldnt be here, right?

You have been asked to write a well thought out, convincing letter to the creative minds behind Pokemon, giving them reasons why Misty should be brought back permanently, and why Pokeshipping should be given another chance. What would you say?

I would probably write about how good Misty was before in Kanto and to introduce her to the new audiences to see if they like her, first of all. Give her a chance with the newer, younger audiences. Plus, Ash's "new character" resembles somewhat of what Misty's was when Ash was a novice. Let her see how much Ash has improved or better yet, put him in his place.

Plus I'd show how the ratings plummeted when she left and how the backlash of her missing messed up everything worse than when Brock left (even if it may not be, there was, undoubtebly a backlash).

Time makes the heart grow fonder, so imagine how strong the conversation would be with the support of all the people who wish Misty back.

According to an interview, Misty wont be appearing as a permanent character. Yet she is a reoccuring character but it is not said how common an episode with her will be. The next movie and the new games hint off that the new generation might take place in Johto. Misty is sure as daylight to come in sometime so whether how many episode she's entittled to is beyond my control. But it all depends on what she does. Main point: Make use of her screen time and then PS could rise again stronger than ever.

Heres a question: If you could go into the anime itself, a few weeks before the actual story began, would you shift the course of Misty's and Ash's relationship with the price of them ending up brokenhearted at the end (when Misty must leave. This cannot be changed.), or would you let nature take its course and hope for the best?
    Last edited by カスミ; 17th July 2009 at 5:31 AM.

Sig made by me! :3

If you could go into the anime itself, a few weeks before the actual story began, would you shift the course of Misty's and Ash's relationship with the price of them ending up brokenhearted at the end (when Misty must leave. This cannot be changed.), or would you let nature take its course and hope for the best?

Yeah. See, I don't think they'd be so broken-hearted. I mean, yeah, they'd still be sad, maybe a little more, but at least there'd be that confirmation that they liked each other. That would be especially good for Misty who thinks that Ash'll never feel the same way. I think it would actually help in some ways. I mean... sure there'd be that doubt that goes with a LDR, but... knowing that the other person felt the same way, I think you'd be less likely to feel forgotten or replaced or whatever. Maybe. I say this because I know such things don't happen in the Pokemon universe. If Ash and Misty were going out, that's how it would stay. I wouldn't have any doubts about it, at least... Of course, if there were more drama in it to begin with, it might actually turn into Tai/Sora from Digimon...

I couldn't help but bring this up from Melody's Shipping Site:

I love Pokeshipping and aparently so do the writers because they didn't bring this up for no reason!!
    If you could go into the anime itself, a few weeks before the actual story began, would you shift the course of Misty's and Ash's relationship with the price of them ending up brokenhearted at the end (when Misty must leave. This cannot be changed.), or would you let nature take its course and hope for the best?
    I definitely would shift it because it would elate all the Pokeshippers from this stress of wondering when the heck Misty will turn up again to continue this ongoing flirtation! If they at least kissed or admitted it, then the parting wouldn't be so bad because you could be sure Misty would turn up again (i mean, how long can you go without seeing your special someone again?)
    MISTY SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT IN THE FIRST PLACE! Argh!! I don't know why this still bothers me
    Which brings me to two other questions:
    Does it still bother you that Misty left and rarely shows up and why?
    Does anyone know if there are any updates on when or if Misty will make another appearance somewhere???
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 18th July 2009 at 12:15 AM.
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by カスミ View Post

According to an interview, Misty wont be appearing as a permanent character. Yet she is a reoccuring character but it is not said how common an episode with her will be. The next movie and the new games hint off that the new generation might take place in Johto. Misty is sure as daylight to come in sometime so whether how many episode she's entittled to is beyond my control. But it all depends on what she does. Main point: Make use of her screen time and then PS could rise again stronger than ever.
    Well, thats the opinion of merely one former writer, and lets not forget that this is the same writer who says that the main girls should be rotated out of the show constantly (i.e Misty, May, Dawn) and viewed as 'eye candy'.

And personally, I took a bit offensive to that since he merely pretty much downplayed the girls down to be as someone to merely look at.

To me, Misty was not only an incredibly beautiful tomboy, but she was also a skilled Water Pokemon trainer who was Ashs biggest supporter on his earlier adventures, and has become Ashs most important friend in their lives.

Misty had a humongous impact in Ashs life, not just as a friend, but also as support, rival and many other things as well.

And hopefully maybe one of these days, we'll see Misty become a very important part in Ashs life in a new way: a romantic lover. ~_^

I'd let nature take its course and hope for the best. ^^ Besides, with everything that had happened with Ash and Misty, its more than the best for me to wait for them to get back together again. ^_^ Now if only i'd get my hands on some old episodes to relive those memories...

And odds are, Misty will be back eventually. ^^ We'll just have to wait and see when that happens. ^^

And now, a new topic from me. ^_^

If there came a time for Ash and Misty to get together to reminice about their past adventures, how would you like to see it? A movie? A small series of episodes? How about a TV special?

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

If there came a time for Ash and Misty to get together to reminice about their past adventures, how would you like to see it? A movie? A small series of episodes? How about a TV special?
    I personally prefer a movie cuz its longer but knowing these strange writers, they could make it into a TV special, kinda like Mirage Kingdom but more remembering stuff while having adventures kinda thing. I'm really getting sick of these people... BRING BACK MISTYYY *boycotts*
    Pokeshipper

Well, thats the opinion of merely one former writer, and lets not forget that this is the same writer who says that the main girls should be rotated out of the show constantly (i.e Misty, May, Dawn) and viewed as 'eye candy'.

And personally, I took a bit offensive to that since he merely pretty much downplayed the girls down to be as someone to merely look at.

To me, Misty was not only an incredibly beautiful tomboy, but she was also a skilled Water Pokemon trainer who was Ashs biggest supporter on his earlier adventures, and has become Ashs most important friend in their lives.

Misty had a humongous impact in Ashs life, not just as a friend, but also as support, rival and many other things as well.

And hopefully maybe one of these days, we'll see Misty become a very important part in Ashs life in a new way: a romantic lover. ~_^
    ^^ You do make a convincing point. Although I have never heard that this writer wants the girls to be rotated nor that they are mearly 'eye candy' as you say. But back to the point, Misty has been Ash's biggest supporter and influenced him greatly as a trainer and person as a whole. Hopefully Misty's role does become greater than the one she has had up until now.

Does anyone know if there are any updates on when or if Misty will make another appearance somewhere???

In an interview with the Japaneese voice actress, they said that Misty would show up late 2009-2010. Probably guest appearance.

I wanna see it in a series of episodes or maybe even a TV special just for the reason that its gonna be longer than the movie. Plus, it would be considered more canon than in the Movies.

Sig made by me! :3

Quote Originally Posted by カスミ View Post

In an interview with the Japaneese voice actress, they said that Misty would show up late 2009-2010. Probably guest appearance.
    Thank you!! that makes me all giddy inside. You mean later this year or later 2010? that still makes me excited because it could mean more recent pokeshipping hints.
    whats wrong with the writers these days? what are they playing at?!

I expect there to be updates on Misty cameos sorry, i just need more pokeshipping hints. plus pretty fanart is wanted!!

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE FOR POKESHIPPING. WHEN ALL HOPE DIES IS WHEN THE SERIES ENDS. haha I REALLY TIMES 100000 HOPE MISTY WILL REJOIN.
    Pokeshipper

Oh, thanks for telling us that. I was starting to lose hope of ever seeing her on the show again. That makes me happy.

Nah, not really. I mean, it could happen, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm pretty much resigned to Misty having only cameos at first. It never really bothered me. I mean, it did bother me that she left, but I kept believing that she would come back as long as I needed to. When I finally accepted it, it was because I came to see that her constant presence wasn't absolutely necessary for Pokeshipping to keep going. It was especially nice to see hints in the cameos. It reassured me that the writers were still going for Pokeshipping, even though Misty wasn't always around. The worst was that Orangeshipping scare. Remember that? Haha, it's kind of funny now.

So! I'm working on finishing up that Pokeshipping one-shot I started ages ago! It shouldn't take too much longer, so... please look forward to it!
    Last edited by Hakajin; 18th July 2009 at 9:01 AM.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but that never happened, if you're talking about this:

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbanews
    According to ☆飯塚雅弓のまーちゃん日和☆, the blog of voice actress Mayumi Iizuka, Kasumi will be "navigating," that is to say, hosting, parts of the first Pokémon anime 10th anniversary special, which airs on TV Tokyo tonight at 7 p.m. JST. She hints at a further appearance sometime in the future.
    This was back in 2007 as well. The further appearance she was talking about was the Misty Lure that Ash used back in DP043. ^^;

If this isn't the interview you're talking about, then...which one is it? I'd really like to see it!

I hate to be a downer, but I doubt Misty will rejoin the group. Advertisement of the newest games is always the main priority, so 5th gen girl will probably travel with Ash after Dawn leaves.

Pokeshipping isn't a lost hope, either. Ash, nor Misty (that we know of) have not shown any hints towards liking other people. Pokeshipping will continue on until this happens. Just because it's not a main part of the show anymore, doesn't mean the writers have forgotten about it. I don't know what will happen the next time we see Misty, but I'm sure the writers will throw in a little reminder, as they've done in the past. Pokeshipping isn't necessary for any of the current plots in the show, and Misty isn't a part of the main group anymore, so if anyone is expecting a huge hint or something, it probably isn't going to happen. We have enough hints from previous seasons to go by. There's no need to throw in a big hint (as much as we'd like to see it) or anything because if someone has been watching the show since the beginning, there is no need for it. A little reminder is all it takes to let new and old fans know about Pokeshipping.
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

I was feeling kind of down about the lack of Pokeshipping in recent years, so I watched the Japanese version of the second movie ("Revelation Lugia") last night, and it seriously picked me up. It's so amazing. Some of the lines might be a little different from the dub, but it's just as shippy. (On another note, don't you hate it when people say that Pokeshipping exists only in the dub? I mean, a few hints were added, but the large majority of them are right in the orginal. Argh!) The movie is just so sweet; it really shows the progression of Misty's feelings for Ash, I think, in that she really grows to accept that she loves Ash in this movie. I think she certainly had a crush on him before the movie, but I think she was in slight denial about it and didn't want to admit to herself that she felt that way for Ash. After the movie there's just something different about Misty's feelings towards Ash, such as when she says that always poignant line about how it's easier to like someone who likes you back in The Heartbreak of Brock. It's like she's accepted that she loves Ash, whereas before the movie she kind of doesn't want it to be true. I hope that makes sense. I think I'm rambling here.

Can I just say that the movie's ending song screams Pokeshipping? God, it just perfectly portrays Misty's feelings. Seriously, it's just as shippy as "Misty's Song," but it's better because it's canon. (Before anyone tries to tell me that "Toi et Moi isn't about Pokeshipping, well, how do you explain the part about saving someone from drowning?)

Anyway, I encourage you all to search for the movie in Japanese. It's just so darn sweet! Now to answer some questions...

Over the years, have you been tempted to "convert" to another shipping that separates Ash and Misty, such as Advanceshipping or Egoshipping? If you have, why did you come back or still continue to Pokeship regardless?

Oh, God no! Pokeshipping has been my OTP for a decade now, and I could never see myself abandoning it. I just can't see Ash or Misty with anyone else; in fact, the idea pains me, so why would I ever convert to another ship? The other Ash and Misty ships just don't appeal to me the way Pokeshipping does; they just don't have the same charm. The only other Ash and Misty ship I could see myself liking would be Morpheusshipping, but that would only be if I had started watching Pokemon during AG or DP and didn't know about Pokeshipping. Since I love Pokeshipping so much, though, I could never support Morpheusshipping now. There are some characters I can multiship (mainly Dawn), but when it comes to Ash and Misty I could never multiship, because I really love Pokeshipping. Like I said, it's been my OTP for a decade!

No, I don't think Misty will rejoin the main cast (as much as that pains me). To be honest, I never expected her to rejoin the main cast; I sort of knew she was doomed the moment that picture of the AG cast was leaked on the net years ago. I would, however, like her to cameo more than she was this season. I don't know if that will happen, but I do think expecting a cameo or two from her during Generation Five isn't too much.

That said, I don't think Pokeshipping is dead just because Misty isn't in the main cast anymore. As long as the writers don't make another Ash or Misty ship canon Pokeshipping will still live. Wouldn't it be cool, though, if we had a hint or two from Ash now that he's away from Misty? Who knows? It may happen someday.

I'm not sure I totally understand the question, but I like Hakajin's answer. I would have Ash and Misty get together even if Misty had to leave because then at least they'd be together. I'd want that security instead of "hoping for the best." I mean, in canon reality Ash and Misty didn't get together and Misty had to leave, so this would at least be better than that.

Wow, long post! No wonder my post count is so low! Oh, well...quality over quantity, right?
    Milotic on fanfiction.net.

I was feeling kind of down about the lack of Pokeshipping in recent years, so I watched the Japanese version of the second movie ("Revelation Lugia") last night, and it seriously picked me up. It's so amazing. Some of the lines might be a little different from the dub, but it's just as shippy. (On another note, don't you hate it when people say that Pokeshipping exists only in the dub? I mean, a few hints were added, but the large majority of them are right in the orginal. Argh!) The movie is just so sweet; it really shows the progression of Misty's feelings for Ash, I think, in that she really grows to accept that she loves Ash in this movie. I think she certainly had a crush on him before the movie, but I think she was in slight denial about it and didn't want to admit to herself that she felt that way for Ash. After the movie there's just something different about Misty's feelings towards Ash, such as when she says that always poignant line about how it's easier to like someone who likes you back in The Heartbreak of Brock. It's like she's accepted that she loves Ash, whereas before the movie she kind of doesn't want it to be true. I hope that makes sense. I think I'm rambling here.
    Oh, I hate it when people say it's just in the dub! Ignorance and arrogance is the absolute worst combination! I love that movie, though. I haven't seen it in Japanese, though... My personal opinion was that Misty realized her feelings for Ash in Tower of Terror... I went into that pretty heavily in the one-shot I'm working on.

No, I don't think Misty will rejoin the main cast (as much as that pains me). To be honest, I never expected her to rejoin the main cast; I sort of knew she was doomed the moment that picture of the AG cast was leaked on the net years ago. I would, however, like her to cameo more than she was this season. I don't know if that will happen, but I do think expecting a cameo or two from her during Generation Five isn't too much.
    You know, it's funny, because I kept telling myself after the preview that Misty could still rejoin the group later. I didn't really believe it, though. But then Brock really did show up, so maybe it wasn't such a crazy idea after all.

Well... the latest episode title has Politoad in it, and Professor Oak's going to be in it... anyone think it could be a possible Misty appearance? It's kind of a long shot, but if no one's said anything otherwise... I could see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but that never happened, if you're talking about this:

This was back in 2007 as well. The further appearance she was talking about was the Misty Lure that Ash used back in DP043. ^^;

If this isn't the interview you're talking about, then...which one is it? I'd really like to see it!

Aw man =[ well how knows, maybe she'll turn up when Ash returns to Pallet because she always seems to. thats what my hope is riding on

Anyway, I encourage you all to search for the movie in Japanese. It's just so darn sweet!
    Do you happen to know where I can find it? Ive seen the trailer and I really wanna see that version. Does Misty save Ash in the ocean in that version or is that just dub?

How could one say such a thing?!?! LEAVE POKESHIPPING? Its like asking me do i prefer to die than to live? what do you think the answer is?? Advancedshipping and Pearlshipping is just crazy because these girls are a whole lot younger than Ash in comparison to Misty/Ash (yes he still looks like hes 10 but hes def a whole lot older than dawn, im willing to bet 4 or 5 years older, its like her big brother, and sort of same for May). Plus, Ash and Misty just fits. I mean cmon, who could be cuter?!? :3
    Pokeshipper

Mm, I don't think age is a problem with the other ships. Personally, I like ships with an age difference. But I did think Ash and May had more of a brother/sister dynamic. Or teacher/student. Don't know enough about his interactions with Dawn, but whatever. I just think Misty and Ash have history, and there's a lot of respect between them. Ash acted as more of a teacher for the other two than Misty did for him, so I think there's more equality between them.

Page 15 of 255 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast