Page 150 of 254 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 6346

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

  1. #3726
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    If Ash would realize his feelings for Misty, would he become more romantic?

    I don't think so but I think he would be doing it secretive or just plain simple towards Misty. I think he would act simple yet spend more time with Misty even started out as close friends.
    Well, I think he would confess his feelings and maybe recognizes Misty's, but he wouldn't become romantic.

    Look, here's my new drawing (link)! What's your opinion on this drawing?

  2. #3727
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    @AquaMilotic: I really love how your draw Misty inher mermaid outfit. You seem to be improving which is great!. Ash's expression is quite funny, but I like it! Its nice that you put Milotic in the drawing. Nice concept by the way!Keep it up.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  3. #3728
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    @AquaMilotic: I really love how your draw Misty inher mermaid outfit. You seem to be improving which is great!. Ash's expression is quite funny, but I like it! Its nice that you put Milotic in the drawing. Nice concept by the way!Keep it up.
    Thank you so much!

    Do you think Ash will ever grow up?

    I doubt it. I think there'll be a moment when he recognizes his feelings for Misty, but he'll stay childish, and remain Pokemon-obsessed.

  4. #3729
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Your welcome!

    Do you think Ash will ever grow up?

    I guess, there is always a time for him to grow up, realizing his feelings towards other people. But right now, pokemon will get his attention most of the time.

    I have a fanart to share (again) This was last May 20, when I was out-of-town. I can't sleep that time, and that time I was really excited in Dawn's return and reunite with Ash and co.. My imagination goes a different way at the same timeXD
        Spoiler:- Fanart:


    Here are some other fanarts (but not mine) >.<!1 &2
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 2nd June 2012 at 8:28 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  5. #3730
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Your welcome!

    Do you think Ash will ever grow up?

    I guess, there is always a time for him to grow up, realizing his feelings towards other people. But right now, pokemon will get his attention most of the time.

    I have a fanart to share (again) This was last May 20, when I was out-of-town. I can't sleep that time, and that time I was really excited in Dawn's return and reunite with Ash and co.. My imagination goes a different way at the same timeXD
        Spoiler:- Fanart:


    Here are some other fanarts (but not mine) >.<!1 &2
    Cute fanart, both yours and the ones not yours!

    Do you think Ash and Misty would like to sleep in a two-person bed together, provided they haven't confessed their feelings for each other?

    I think it would be cute! They would want it, provided others don't know they're in a two-person bed (so people won't tease them and keep calling them a couple), and then they'd probably hug, and it would be a perfect way for them to confess their feelings. However, no sex yet (they're way too young), of course.

  6. #3731
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Do you think Ash and Misty would like to sleep in a two-person bed together, provided they haven't confessed their feelings for each other?

    I don't think so, I'm sorry but I don't actually thinking something like that to happened..since they're kidsXD But I do like to see them sleeping at each others sides. Although I love their ''sleep'' moments, like after Jigglypuff sings..then then eventually slept near each other. I can't find pictures even I wanted toXD.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  7. #3732
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Do you think Ash and Misty would like to sleep in a two-person bed together, provided they haven't confessed their feelings for each other?

    I don't think so, I'm sorry but I don't actually thinking something like that to happened..since they're kidsXD But I do like to see them sleeping at each others sides. Although I love their ''sleep'' moments, like after Jigglypuff sings..then then eventually slept near each other. I can't find pictures even I wanted toXD.
    I know, they indeed are kids. But as I said in my last post, I think it would be cute, but I also clearly said "no sex yet (they're way too young)".

    Those sleep moments like when Jigglypuff sings, which you mentioned, are so cute!

    If Ash and Misty would do something romantic Misty likes, would Ash be bored?

    It depends on what they're doing, but I think Ash would probably not see the romance, he'd rather have a Pokemon battle.

  8. #3733
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    If Ash and Misty would do something romantic Misty likes, would Ash be bored?

    It depends on what they're doing, but I think Ash would probably not see the romance, he'd rather have a Pokemon battle.
    I agree. But I do know he'll try to be considerate and understanding to whatever Misty would do.. A pokemon battle indeedXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  9. #3734
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    I agree. But I do know he'll try to be considerate and understanding to whatever Misty would do.. A pokemon battle indeedXD
    Well, I agree.

    What's the funniest PokeShippy screenshot you've ever seen?

    I can mention a lot of them with Misty being violent, and of course the infamous Ash the a*s man picture... XD

  10. #3735
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    What's the funniest PokeShippy screenshot you've ever seen?

    Hmm..there are some of my favorites but I can't remember some of those scenes..lol


    I kinda like this one because of their expressions.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  11. #3736
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    What's the funniest PokeShippy screenshot you've ever seen?

    Hmm..there are some of my favorites but I can't remember some of those scenes..lol


    I kinda like this one because of their expressions.XD
    This one's awesome!

    Do you think Sakura would like PokeShipping?

    It's a bit of a random question, but because of Sakura's and Misty's interesting friendship, I've been thinking about what Misty shipping Sakura would support. At first, she thought Tracey was Misty's boyfriend, but she must recognize Misty doesn't have any feelings for Tracey at all quickly. And when PokeShipping is mentioned, Misty goes in denial that it's so obvious Misty loves Ash! I think Sakura would want Misty to be with the one she loves, and that's Ash.

  12. #3737
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    This one's awesome!
    hehe, I know it's not much of a hint but I find it really funny. I got another one.



    Do you think Sakura would like PokeShipping?

    hmm..not so sure but I can see there's a possibility of it. But I have a feeling she would be interested of it when she'll know about Misty's feelings for Ash. or maybe Tracey could says the things about Ash and Misty to Sakura, making her understand more about themXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  13. #3738
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    hehe, I know it's not much of a hint but I find it really funny. I got another one.



    Do you think Sakura would like PokeShipping?

    hmm..not so sure but I can see there's a possibility of it. But I have a feeling she would be interested of it when she'll know about Misty's feelings for Ash. or maybe Tracey could says the things about Ash and Misty to Sakura, making her understand more about themXD
    Nice pic!

    Indeed, Tracey is a PokeShipper, so it's indeed a nice idea, Tracey telling Sakura about PokeShipping.

    Do you like thinking about what opinion characters would have on PokeShippers?
    I do, that's why I ask that kind of questions here.

  14. #3739
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,097

    Default

    I love those screenshots and that picture with Misty in Ash's original clothes. I love Miya's fan work, they have a really warm atmosphere to them and they represent pokeshipping really well.

    What things would you like to do to keep the spirit of Pokeshipping alive?
    I think we should do a fic contest or a big bang (where you write fic and people make stuff for it like AMVs, Sound tracks, Arts and graphics) at some point because there hasn't been a lot of pokeshipping fics on the forums lately. They're really fun.


    ☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

  15. #3740
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    I think we should do a fic contest or a big bang (where you write fic and people make stuff for it like AMVs, Sound tracks, Arts and graphics) at some point because there hasn't been a lot of pokeshipping fics on the forums lately. They're really fun.
    Well, I tried to do something of this kind last year with a Theme Challenge (and technically speaking that's still on and I'd still make images for anyone who wrote for the themes) but I think only one person besides me wrote for any of these so it just didn't seem like people were interested. I'd love to do something to encourage more writing (for this and for any pairing that's kind of low of fics these days), but I'm not really sure what we can do. Especially since I'm not exactly bursting with interest to write for PokeShipping right now. I could if people wanted to do some kind of activity like this, but as it is... well, past experience just doesn't have me optimistic that something will pan out.

  16. #3741
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    I love those screenshots and that picture with Misty in Ash's original clothes. I love Miya's fan work, they have a really warm atmosphere to them and they represent pokeshipping really well.

    What things would you like to do to keep the spirit of Pokeshipping alive?
    I think we should do a fic contest or a big bang (where you write fic and people make stuff for it like AMVs, Sound tracks, Arts and graphics) at some point because there hasn't been a lot of pokeshipping fics on the forums lately. They're really fun.
    So you're also a fan of MiyaToriaka? Great! She and Melody are the Queens of PokeShipping art!

    I agree! I have a fic, drawings and AMV's, and I love creating those!

    At what age will Ash realize his feelings for Misty?

    I think between 10 and 16, he's slowly and gradually realize his feelings. He'll never become romantic, but I think he'll be able to recognize his feelings for Misty in a few years.

  17. #3742
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    I love those screenshots and that picture with Misty in Ash's original clothes. I love Miya's fan work, they have a really warm atmosphere to them and they represent pokeshipping really well.
    Thank you! I agree, I love Miya's arts, I'm really looking forward to see more of her works.
    If only I can write a fanfic or at least one shots, I sure do love to contribute in the Theme Challenge.

    At what age will Ash realize his feelings for Misty?
    Maybe at the age of 16,since I think teenagers in that age can at least feel something deep inside them, their hidden feelings towards the people close to him.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 5th June 2012 at 10:19 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  18. #3743
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Thank you! I agree, I love Miya's arts, I'm really looking forward to see more of her works.
    If only I can write a fanfic or at least one shots, I sure do love to contribute in the Theme Challenge.

    At what age will Ash realize his feelings for Misty?
    Maybe at the age of 16,since I think teenagers in that age can at least feel something deep inside them, their hidden feelings towards the people close to him.
    I agree, Ash is dense, but I still think he'll realize his feelings for Misty someday (and recognise hers for him as well).

    Do you think Ash would mind Misty's short temper?

    I think he doesn't. Ash loves Misty and with love, accepting flaws of a partner is nessecary. Ash loves Misty for who she is.

  19. #3744
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Do you think Ash would mind Misty's short temper?

    hmm..I think he deosn't as well. He may get used to it or just go with the flow..I mean, I think he'd accept that kind of attitude on Misty.

    oh and btw, I have another fanart. I took a picture of it with my cell phone cam..*bad qualityXD

    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 6th June 2012 at 10:19 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  20. #3745
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Do you think Ash would mind Misty's short temper?

    hmm..I think he deosn't as well. He may get used to it or just go with the flow..I mean, I think he'd accept that kind of attitude on Misty.

    oh and btw, I have another fanart. I took a picture of it with my cell phone cam..*bad qualityXD

    I agree! Ash loves Misty for who she is, and accepts the short temper.

    Nice fanart!

    However, why do you rarely colour your art?

    Do you think Ash will ever grow up?

    I'm not sure. Maybe he grows up and realizes his and Misty's feelings someday, but maybe he'll be a Pokemon-obsessed kiddie forever...

  21. #3746
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Nice fanart!

    However, why do you rarely colour your art?
    ^Thank you! eh, the truth is, I'm more on sketching rather than coloring my arts now. Although I have some of my drawing colored back then.
    Btw, that fanart I posted before was my little version of Ash and Misty as Black 2 and White 2 in the BW2 gamesXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  22. #3747
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    ^Thank you! eh, the truth is, I'm more on sketching rather than coloring my arts now. Although I have some of my drawing colored back then.
    Btw, that fanart I posted before was my little version of Ash and Misty as Black 2 and White 2 in the BW2 gamesXD
    Okay, sorry!

    I know that, and I like that fanart.

    Tomorrow, I will also upload a new drawing. I think it's not awesome, but I do think it's cute!

    Would you like to see Ash and Misty in a mermaid play, with Ash and Misty being shipped? Do you think they would enjoy it?

    I would love it, as a Misty mermaid fan, and because Ash and Misty get shipped. And they would also enjoy it, as a couple. Also, if they kiss at the end, it would be cute, and it would be a nice moment for them to confess their feelings.

  23. #3748
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Nah..It's alright. And yay, it's nice that you'll have a brand new fanart

    Would you like to see Ash and Misty in a mermaid play, with Ash and Misty being shipped? Do you think they would enjoy it?

    I love to see them in a mermaid play where Misty would be the mermaid princess and Ash will be his prince. Not-so ''little mermaid'' movie lol It would be nice if they'll be the main stars of the play.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  24. #3749
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Nah..It's alright. And yay, it's nice that you'll have a brand new fanart

    Would you like to see Ash and Misty in a mermaid play, with Ash and Misty being shipped? Do you think they would enjoy it?

    I love to see them in a mermaid play where Misty would be the mermaid princess and Ash will be his prince. Not-so ''little mermaid'' movie lol It would be nice if they'll be the main stars of the play.XD
    Thank you! And I agree, that could be cute.

    Here is my new drawing (link). What's your opinion on the drawing?

    Who are your favourite PokeShipping fan artists? Please mention a few, instead of just one.

    MiyaToriaka and Melody1989 are my true favourites. Ashist_Wilketch and xGlassheart (Lamia on this forum, her former username is Calamity, she has only one PokeShipping artwork, but it's really awesome) are also very good, and have the potential to get even better.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 7th June 2012 at 5:52 PM.

  25. #3750
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    I like your new drawing. I see you've put much effort on it. I like how you did with the concept of Misty being scared of yanma which made hr close to Ash a bit; and the pokemons around them
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Page 150 of 254 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •