Page 153 of 254 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 6350

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

since i am using a cyber center right now...all that i read was only the last section of the 1st chapter of the fan-fic.
    ..Would you please explain me what happens to misty?I would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by rohit_1997; 1st July 2012 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    since i am using a cyber center right now...all that i read was only the last section of the 1st chapter of the fan-fic.
    ..Would you please explain me what happens to misty?I would really appreciate it.
    It's really hard to explain because it's more metaphoric than clearly obvious, firstly Ash needed an obligatory date, at this point he doesn't really harbor any true desire for Misty, anyway he was planning on asking her but she ended up going around town with him, when they reach the cape near sunset the shiny Suicune from the opening of Johto appears. You may wonder why it's metaphoric, but it's because of Ash's lines

"Sorry but, remember when we got lost on the way to New Bark Town all those years ago?" he asked the woman who nodded as she admired the shining Suicune. "The Town Where Winds of a New Beginning Blow" Ash recited the slogan of the area which the forest belonged to.

Then after Misty says SO?

he says "Oh" Ash said as he looked away. "If Suicune arrives at new beginnings, what does it mean this time?" (In regards to them) of course he isn't really thinking of anything or hinting towards anything.

Ugh I hate explaining this stuff because it's so much easier to just read it lol, you'd understand it more by just reading it to be honest since there is much more to the scene but I was using it as foreshadowment and people seemed to love that scene for some reason.

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

I'll read the fanfiction Pokeshippers wrote soon, I guess. Sounds good so far...
    Blank.

I am a guy who wishes to change their username. That's all.

Do you think Ash and Misty would be a good couple for tag battles?

I'd say maybe. There are two possibilities:
    - They argue and can't work together anymore, and hopelessly fail.
    - They are both willing to not try to be the boss, and are willing to do anything to work well together, and are a great team, beating any opposing tag couple.

Would they be good for tag battles?

I think at first no, both have different battle styles and are competitive with each other, however when it comes down to it there mutual desire for victory would allow them to find common ground and they'll co-operate for the greater good.

Also just for everyone's information I released a new fanfiction today, it'll probably be completed within a month, I hope people can review it to tell me what they think.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8278557/1/

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    Would they be good for tag battles?

I think at first no, both have different battle styles and are competitive with each other, however when it comes down to it there mutual desire for victory would allow them to find common ground and they'll co-operate for the greater good.

Also just for everyone's information I released a new fanfiction today, it'll probably be completed within a month, I hope people can review it to tell me what they think.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8278557/1/
    I agree. It depends on whether they will argue or not. If they have one argument, the battle is lost, but if it goes well, they can probably work together.

When Ash and Misty get married, do you think they will get children?

Well, I think Misty would want children, and she has proven to be a great mother (Togepi/Togetic). I'm not too sure about Ash, he might not be a good father. But I think Ash and Misty will get one, two or three children if they settle down after marriage.

If they will travel together and won't settle down, I think they won't get children.

I must disagree, I think Ash would be a great father, he is compassionate and very caring even if he's not that sensitive, if how he cares and protects his Pokémon is any indication he'd be a very loving father, Misty is a given, she'd be a great mother shown by her maternal feelings towards Togepi and don't you forget Azurill. I think they'd eventually settle down once Ash nails a league position which means he no longer has to travel, after all he is traveling to be a master, but if he gets a position that can help him reach master level such as Elite Four or dare I say it Champion that won't be a problem.

Do you think Ash and Misty would be a good couple for tag battles?

Yes, they are. If double battles existed in GSC, then there would be a tag battle episode in Johto. But they still would, after 5 million arguments.

Two possiblities.

Yes, if they decide to settle down somewhere. Maybe Kanto.

And no, if:

Ash and Misty decide to keep traveling (unless conditions are met).

Ash ends up being a workaholic or goes on a journey and barely comes back home. It worked for most games, and for the anime. But if Misty is a caring mother (ala Togepi), then possibly yes. If not, then no.
    Blank.

Yes,i think so.
    since they deeply love each other and since Ash knows the feeling of not having a dad,i definitely think they would have a child.

Do you think Ash's and/or Misty's Pokemon could help Ash and Misty confessing their feelings?

Maybe Pikachu could push Ash into confession, or Charizard taking Ash in its arms and putting him next to Misty.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...rden-312700908
    What is your opinion on this drawing?

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...pper-312701354

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Do you think Ash's and/or Misty's Pokemon could help Ash and Misty confessing their feelings?

Maybe Pikachu could push Ash into confession, or Charizard taking Ash in its arms and putting him next to Misty.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...rden-312700908

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...pper-312701354
    They are okay. PokéShipping at it's finest...Though the first picture...?
    Blank.

Quote Originally Posted by KetachuSauce View Post
    They are okay. PokéShipping at it's finest...Though the first picture...?
    What's wrong with the first one? I think it's a bad drawing (one of my worst PokeShipping drawings, if not the worst), is that what you mean?

If you want to see PokeShipping at its finest, you could also look at some other PokeShipping drawings of mine, or even better, look for DeviantArt users Melody1989 and MiyaToriaka. I think they are the best PokeShipping fan artists ever. Sometimes I say Melody1989 is the best, sometimes I say MiyaToriaka is. From now on, I'll just say both are the best and both are equally awesome, otherwise it might seem like I'm constantly switching.

What do you think about the PokeShipping fanart of MiyaToriaka or Melody1989?

I think both are awesome. Their art is really cute, and fits PokeShipping well. Sometimes Ash and Misty argue, and sometimes they get along well together. I think both of them can show PokeShipping well, in character.

look for DeviantArt users Melody1989 and MiyaToriaka. I think they are the best PokeShipping fan artists ever.
    What about Teppo & Miyabic? they're AWESOME Pokeshipping artists. THATS SatoKasu at it's finest, along with MiyaToriaka.
    Last edited by Blessed; 6th July 2012 at 11:48 PM.

What's wrong with the first one? I think it's a bad drawing (one of my worst PokeShipping drawings, if not the worst), is that what you mean?
    No. Just something questionable... Never mind.

I haven't seen a lot of PokéShipping fanart because I do other things, but from Miya, I think, it's quite good. Never seen Melody's yet. Ones who almost copy the Pokémon anime-style of artwork have good PokéShipping fanart too.

EDIT: New topic to go along with AquaMilotic's topic: What's your favorite PokéShipping fanfic?

I like the one where Ash beats Cynthia and has to catch (almost) all 493 Pokémon. I like the PokéShipping, and it has its fair share of romance and action, compared to AAML DP. I like the first few chapters of AAML DP and the ones about Darkrai and Misty's nightmares, but that's it. And the one where they get arrested but get released later on.
    Last edited by KetachuSauce; 7th July 2012 at 6:53 AM.
    Blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    What about Teppo & Miyabic? they're AWESOME Pokeshipping artists. THATS SatoKasu at it's finest, along with MiyaToriaka.
    Okay, sorry. I just mentioned my two favourites. But the ones you mention are also great.

Quote Originally Posted by KetachuSauce View Post
    No. Just something questionable... Never mind.
    Come on, please tell me... Now you're making me curious...

I haven't seen a lot of PokéShipping fanart because I do other things, but from Miya, I think, it's quite good. Never seen Melody's yet. Ones who almost copy the Pokémon anime-style of artwork have good PokéShipping fanart too.
    http://melody1989.deviantart.com/gallery/10886980
    That's Melody's PokeShipping gallery on DeviantArt, I think her art is cute!

EDIT: New topic to go along with AquaMilotic's topic: What's your favorite PokéShipping fanfic?

I like the one where Ash beats Cynthia and has to catch (almost) all 493 Pokémon. I like the PokéShipping, and it has its fair share of romance and action, compared to AAML DP. I like the first few chapters of AAML DP and the ones about Darkrai and Misty's nightmares, but that's it. And the one where they get arrested but get released later on.
    Okay, that sounds interesting. I also want to recommend some fanfics of my favourite author: Skiyomi.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ts)&highlight=
    This is a collection of oneshots.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ng)&highlight=
    This is one oneshot.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ete&highlight=
    This is a multi-chaptered fanfic.

Maybe they could. They could give sign on each other that would refer to both Ash and MistyXD

Ah..miss this thread and the whole forums a lot ..^-^
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post

Maybe they could. They could give sign on each other that would refer to both Ash and MistyXD

Ah..miss this thread and the whole forums a lot ..^-^
    Yes, maybe they could!

I also miss you in this thread!

Do you think Ash's past-AG Pokemon (who have never met Misty) know who Misty is?

I'm certain Ash must've told them about her.

Do you think Ash's past-AG Pokemon (who have never met Misty) know who Misty is?
    im pretty sure misty still visit's pallet town alot offscreen helping ash's mother out while ash is at other regions too become a pokemon master. who know's maybe she uses and train's ash's older water pokemon when she does gym battle's with trainers
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

I do think that misty often visits professor oak's lab.If so,then i guess she's already met Ash's newer pokemon.

Of course! Misty lives very close to Professor Oak's lab anyway. Also, she is hangs around Tracy a lot who admires Professor Oak. I am sure she took a few visits. She probably is interested in what pokemon he captures now that he is so far away.

I immediately think of Pikachu and Pysduck.
    Example: Pokemon Chronicles Ep. 11 - A Date With Delcatty. Psyduck comes out during a battle randomly when someone asks if there is someone else Misty likes. Just thought it was cute ^^ I think psyduck would be perfect for that senario.

Cassidy,if not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    im pretty sure misty still visit's pallet town alot offscreen helping ash's mother out while ash is at other regions too become a pokemon master. who know's maybe she uses and train's ash's older water pokemon when she does gym battle's with trainers
    Misty visiting Pallet Town frequently is possible, but I don't think Misty trains Ash's Water Pokemon, I suppose they just stay at Oak's lab.

I do think that misty often visits professor oak's lab.If so,then i guess she's already met Ash's newer pokemon.
    It's cute! As Professor Oak said, Pokemon copy the behaviour of their Trainers, and Pikachu is a great example! I liked how he refused to battle in the Cerulean Gym. But I don't support one-sided Pikachu x Misty, I support Pikachu x Togetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi_HiME View Post
    Of course! Misty lives very close to Professor Oak's lab anyway. Also, she is hangs around Tracy a lot who admires Professor Oak. I am sure she took a few visits. She probably is interested in what pokemon he captures now that he is so far away.
    Well, I think hanging out with Tracey is because he constantly visits the Cerulean Gym. And I think he does that for Daisy (I support HandymanShipping).

I immediately think of Pikachu and Pysduck.
    Example: Pokemon Chronicles Ep. 11 - A Date With Delcatty. Psyduck comes out during a battle randomly when someone asks if there is someone else Misty likes. Just thought it was cute ^^ I think psyduck would be perfect for that senario.
    I agree, Psyduck also comes to my mind! And if Togetic wouldn't be gone, she'd be an option as well.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...ding-314210241
    This is my new PokeShipping drawing. What is your opinion on the drawing?

Do you think Pokemon Misty obtained after she was forced to be a Gym Leader again (Azurill, Luvdisc) know about Misty's love for Ash?

I think so, Misty probably told them about Ash, and Azurill also met Ash.

It's cute! As Professor Oak said, Pokemon copy the behaviour of their Trainers, and Pikachu is a great example! I liked how he refused to battle in the Cerulean Gym. But I don't support one-sided Pikachu x Misty, I support Pikachu x Togetic.
    It's not about pikachu x misty!It's about Pikachu's bond with misty!Pikachu's bond with misty is as strong as his bond with ash!
    Pikachu refusing to battle misty,him springing up onto Misty's shoulder all of a sudden on seeing her at Ash's house during the welcome party(during ag) are a few signs.
    Pikachu being greatly comfortable around misty is definitely another poke shipping hint!

It's not about pikachu x misty!It's about Pikachu's bond with misty!Pikachu's bond with misty is as strong as his bond with ash!
    Pikachu refusing to battle misty,him springing up onto Misty's shoulder all of a sudden on seeing her at Ash's house during the welcome party(during ag) are a few signs.
    Pikachu being greatly comfortable around misty is definitely another poke shipping hint!
    I know, but I just mention it, nothing more than that. Sorry! I know it's not about Pikachu x Misty, but I just wanted to mention it. And I definitely like the bond between Pikachu and Misty!

How could Ash understand his feelings if Misty wasn't there with him?

There could be something that suddenly reminds him about Misty (some event, item ...) and makes him to think about her. Then he would realize that he really misses Misty and even feels something else too but he doesen't exactly now what. Hmm, something like that maybe ;D

Page 153 of 254 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast