Page 154 of 255 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

MY very first Pokeshipping fan art.

What do you guys think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Do you think Pokemon Misty obtained after she was forced to be a Gym Leader again (Azurill, Luvdisc) know about Misty's love for Ash?.
    I do think that misty still talks to her water type Pokemon as if they were a part of her life.
    If so,then i feel Misty's already told luvdisc about her love for Ash.
    Last edited by rohit_1997; 13th July 2012 at 4:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    How could Ash understand his feelings if Misty wasn't there with him?

There could be something that suddenly reminds him about Misty (some event, item ...) and makes him to think about her. Then he would realize that he really misses Misty and even feels something else too but he doesen't exactly now what. Hmm, something like that maybe ;D
    I agree. Or, maybe he'll mature and grow up and then either suddenly or gradually realize his feelings for Misty. Now, I think he feels something special for Misty, but doesn't fully realize what it is. And we know what it is: true love.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    MY very first Pokeshipping fan art.

What do you guys think about it?

I do think that misty still talks to her water type Pokemon as if they were a part of her life.
    If so,then i feel Misty's already told luvdisc about her love for Ash.
    Nice art, it's really cute!

And yeah, I think Luvdisc knows because Misty told him, and Azurill probably recognized feelings himself when Ash and Misty saw each other in Pallet Town.

Do you think there is a way Misty can make Ash realize his feelings when they see each other again?

Well, maybe by a long conversation about love, and after a confession from Misty, but there is no gurantee that will cause Ash to realize/understand/confess his feelings. But it's Misty's best bet when she sees him again. But Ash could very well be unwilling to have a long and good conversation about love, he'd rather train or battle.

Misty can also flirt a lot, but I don't think that will make Ash suddenly fully realize his feelings for her. That just takes time. I think Ash needs to grow up and then he'll either suddenly or gradually start to realize it.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 13th July 2012 at 8:04 PM.

Come on, please tell me... Now you're making me curious...

And as for the topic...

...Well, maybe help from Cilan/Dento.
    Blank.

I am a guy who wishes to change their username. That's all.

How could Misty and Ash not end up together i mean its only natural call me old school but its the pairing that makes most sense to me since they originaly quested together in the first anime so its only natural. I really hope to see more of Misty in future episodes hopefully. Also the fanart is highly nice

Do you think there is a way Misty can make Ash realize his feelings when they see each other again?

It would be nice if Ash could realize his feelings through her confession.. but I hardly imagine it somehow. But it would be something that he can react to.

cute fanart by the way..I had a new fanart but sadly.. I can't upload it yet..XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

I'm writing a light PokeShipping FanFiction, its light because there might not be a 'confession' of sorts, but there will be undertones of it. Anyway, i'm attempting to concoct a series of events in with Misty ends up joining Team Rocket. Once i finish the first chapter i'll post a link to it. So, usually when i write fanfiction i try to make it more realistic i.e. guns, death, language, corrupt law, you know, normal stuff, but this time i'm going to try and stay faithful to the original and keep things at a lower rating. Anyone interested in the plot?

Hello, this is my first time posting on the forums. I'm a pretty new Pokeshipping fan. Being born around the release date of Crystal doesn't help. It wasn't until I watched a re-run on Boomerang I heard of Misty. Being a fan during AG and all. But yeah, I'll be here often, that's a promise.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyrayB View Post
    Hello, this is my first time posting on the forums. I'm a pretty new Pokeshipping fan. Being born around the release date of Crystal doesn't help. It wasn't until I watched a re-run on Boomerang I heard of Misty. Being a fan during AG and all. But yeah, I'll be here often, that's a promise.
    You mean to say that you prefer misty over may even though you are/were an AG fan before watching OS?
    ("faith in Pokeshippers restored").

Possibly the most awesome thing I've heard in regards to Pokéshipping recently.

In other news, that fanfiction I started last week and posted on here has 101 reviews woah! :O

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    In other news, that fanfiction I started last week and posted on here has 101 reviews woah! :O
    Congrats!
    lol,the fanart made by me has barely 10 views...

You mean to say that you prefer misty over may even though you are/were an AG fan before watching OS?
    ("faith in Pokeshippers restored").
    Yep, in matter of fact, after managing to watch the First 3 and a half seasons, (I haven't even finished the OS. XD) I've managed to top how much I loved the AG (never had a GBA, never heard of Pokemon games) AND I've managed to find what the true meaning of life is, and it's pretty brutal, so I ain't sharin'! And congrats to Pokeshippers, (I would multi-quote) if I ever DO find your fanfic in the Black Hole called the internet I'll make sure to read it. (I'm sure it's a pretty good read. )

Yep, in matter of fact, after managing to watch the First 3 and a half seasons, (I haven't even finished the OS. XD) I've managed to top how much I loved the AG (never had a GBA, never heard of Pokemon games) AND I've managed to find what the true meaning of life is, and it's pretty brutal, so I ain't sharin'! And congrats to Pokeshippers, (I would multi-quote) if I ever DO find your fanfic in the Black Hole called the internet I'll make sure to read it. (I'm sure it's a pretty good read. )
    I never expected to get such a high turnout of reviews to be honest, I mean my other Pokéshipping fic only got 72 reviews in a month, so to exceed it in like a week and a half has surprised me greatly. I wouldn't say its a masterpiece but apparently according to reviewers its funny and compelling.

Oh and no offense I doubt you've realized the meaning of life at age 11, I'm 19 and I have no idea what the meaning is lol, people search their entire lives for that stuff and never find it. But hey its not my place to lay judgement lol, and thanks I hope you enjoy if you do read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post

It would be nice if Ash could realize his feelings through her confession.. but I hardly imagine it somehow. But it would be something that he can react to.

cute fanart by the way..I had a new fanart but sadly.. I can't upload it yet..XD
    I can imagine Ash realizing his feelings when Misty confesses, but even if Ash realizes it, will he be able to immediately confess? If he won't, Misty might think Ash doesn't love her... And that while Ash certainly loves Misty!

Also, when you will be able to upload your art, I'll take a look, and I assume now it'll be awesome, like your other artworks are!

Do you think Ash can do something to help Misty confessing her feelings?

I think realizing his feelings and confessing himself is the best option. As long as Ash doesn't realize his feelings, confessing will be hard or even impossible for him. I think Ash confessing would help Misty confess, and Misty confessing will help Ash realize and confess his feelings.

Born around Crystal Release? Wow, you are young indeed. But, that is great ^^ it is exciting to see younger fans of pokeshipping. Proof that it will continue to attract new fans. I am glad you will be here often~

"What do you guys think of the bond between Misty and Pikachu?"
    I love their bond. And I agree with Professor Oak's idea that pokemon mimic their trainers behavior. I like to think that how Pikachu acts towards Misty is what Ash wishes he could be like towards Misty more often. Sweet and Friendly all the time. Despite that, it shows that he does have a deep care for her and always will, just as pikachu does.

Artwork from the old gamefreak website years ago. This had to be made around 1996/1997. It is Misty and Ash. (Not Red, don't let the outfit fool you) Just thought it was cute to see some original old offical art of the two ^.^
    tumblr_m4536b1FIy1r64jmlo1_400.jpg

Who's your favourite PokeShipping fanfic author?
    Bitterweet Romanticide
    She is amazing. I have spent an entire day reading all of her amazing AAML fics once...too good ; -;
    Last edited by Kasumi_HiME; 16th July 2012 at 12:50 AM.

A lot of stuff has happened that I don't want to get into. Anyway, I guess you guys have waited long enough for this.

http://i50.*******.com/fedxna.png

Yes, it's that doujin Swifty posted forever ago. Except now it's in English, yay!

The bad news is that I had also did a color version of that last panel, but it got eaten when my computer crashed. :/

So in exchange, I've have a pic of Pokemon Zensho, an extremely hard to find manga based on the games in Japan. Technically, it's Swimshipping, because it's a different universe, but you guys should enjoy it nonetheless.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...NSHO/60-61.jpg

And no, I can't translate Chinese at all. :P Though I do know where the manga is if you want to see it, just VM me.
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 17th July 2012 at 10:08 PM.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

It's such a treat to see young Misty & Pokeshipping fans. This only signfies of more younger fans to come. Glad to have you here.

What do you guys think of the bond between Misty and Pikachu?
    Pikachu always had an instant liking toward Misty, and would always be excited to see her (like in “The Right Place and the Right Mime”) but there are other examples too. ( In the episode "Water Flowers of Cerulean", Pikachu does not want to battle Misty because he likes Misty too much, which I personally loved). Anyway, They say Pokémon reflect their trainers’ feelings, so I guess this can pass as pokeshippy? (No actually I just liked it a lot.)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-kun View Post
    Yes, it's that doujin Swifty posted forever ago. Except now it's in English, yay!
    I remember that he posted that many, many pages back. What happened to him? do you know? he was a really cool user as well as Pokeshipper. Anyway, many thanks for translating it! I've wondered what it said when I first discovered it. Miyabic is one of the Best Pokeshipping artists along with Teppo!!
    Last edited by Blessed; 17th July 2012 at 10:05 AM.

Do you guys think misty would let out her feeling hopefully at the last season,when she meets ash again?

Do you guys think misty would let out her feeling hopefully at the last season,when she meets ash again?
    I wish she would but I don't really see it happening :/

In other news my fiction has become even more popular, it raised for 101 to 118 reviews overnight T_T soo happy xD

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I remember that he posted that many, many pages back. What happened to him? do you know? he was a really cool user as well as Pokeshipper. Anyway, many thanks for translating it! I've wondered what it said when I first discovered it. Miyabic is one of the Best Pokeshipping artists along with Teppo!!
    I have no idea. ^ ^; He went AWOL like the rest of us did?

You're welcome. Miyabic is very awesome.

What do you guys think of the bond between Misty and Pikachu?

I think it's adorable. Just watch March of the Exeggutor Squad. <3 Pikachu adores Misty. But I don't it has anything to do with Pokeshipping, besides the fact that if Ash got with Misty, Pikachu would definitely approve.

Maybe, but not on the show. I've gotten the idea that what we're going to get is a casual mention that they're together. Nothing on screen though.

And because I had the luck to post on the previous page before it jumped, and nobody ever looks past the last page.

Doujin in English, enjoy.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

Aw so cute! Pikachu support anything Ash do so... he definitly approve of Ash x Misty at least i think

A Pokemon always imitates what it's trainer does.By staying closer to Misty than any other pokegirl,Pikachu actually approves Ash's love for Misty!
    "The seen cannot be unseen".

I love how attached Ash seems to be to Misty lure he almost got violent cause Dawn asked to see it and dared to call it a thing. Its just funny in awsome way he is so attached to it to me seems that means he is also attached to Misty. We all already know how Misty feels to Ash and that she has even refused dates. I always get so exicted when Ash shows something.

I don't think the anime writers would do that. They wouldn't want to make a shipping canon, not even one-sided.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...LOVE-315655501
    My new drawing. What do you all think of it?

It's okay, I guess.

I have this question and I hope you no one gets offended, but

I support alot of Ash ships, not just Ash/Misty, but why do some Pokeshippers for example

1. Leave Ash and Misty as they were in season 1-5

2. Just them agruing as a 'sign' of their relationship

3. leave the plot taking a backseat

4. hate other Ash ships.

Or my favorite

5. make Pokeshipping so one sided?

Hope no one is mad, I just want a straight answer about this

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    It's okay, I guess.

I have this question and I hope you no one gets offended, but

I support alot of Ash ships, not just Ash/Misty, but why do some Pokeshippers for example

1. Leave Ash and Misty as they were in season 1-5

2. Just them agruing as a 'sign' of their relationship

3. leave the plot taking a backseat

4. hate other Ash ships.

Or my favorite

5. make Pokeshipping so one sided?

Hope no one is mad, I just want a straight answer about this
    i'll try and answer the best i can
    1.Because thats when they stopped watching or they find it hard to picture their relationship as it would be now.I guess
    2.I guess it's because people tend to argue with those closest to them plus it allows for them to make up.
    3.writing is quite hard and if you become too focused on one important element the plot may suffer.
    4.some people are less tolerant than others although to be fair it's not all pokeshippers
    5.people view relationships differently,there are some pairings that i view as 1 sided but others see it going both ways.Also sometimes it's a plot point.

hope that helps.
    Last edited by Luthor; 19th July 2012 at 6:01 PM.

Page 154 of 255 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast