Page 156 of 254 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Yes, I do XD Thanks for the likes guys! I'm glad you liked it
    @AM: Belated Happy Birthday! It's nice to see your arts again, and it's also nice to see you draw Misty in her pony tail. Like the draw!

* I'm off again, wish me luck on my exams tomorrow( Monday)..
    Good luck with your exams, you can do it!

Also, thank you! And I might try drawing Misty's ponytail more often in the future.

What do you think of the PokeShipping banner in my signature, which Skiyomi made for my birthday?

I love it!

Got any ideas for a Pokeshipping fanart,anyone?
    My exams are about to end,and I would like spending some time creating one...
    .....^(*bleep* the exams,will study once when the annual exams begin.)
    Last edited by rohit_1997; 31st July 2012 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    Got any ideas for a Pokeshipping fanart,anyone?
    My exams are about to end,and I would like spending some time creating one...
    .....^(*bleep* the exams,will study once when the annual exams begin.)
    How about something underwater with Misty as a mermaid and Ash wearing either a male mermaid costume or swimming trunks, and Pikachu and Togetic underwater with those underwater-breathing things from the Misty mermaid episodes? I did that in drawings quite a few times, and I think it's cute. I'd like to see how you'd do that.

Your thoughts/feelings,on as to "why Pokeshipping should turn real?"
    _
    My thoughts are mainly due to the sacrifices made by Misty for Ash,and also due to bondage between that of Ash and Misty.
    Misty was the only Pokegirl who really loved him!She was the only one who actually did things to/for Ash.
    IMO,Ash would be a lot happier with Misty,than with any other Pokegirl.They were "real friends" who actually shared emotions with each other,and would be a great couple together.

Why did Misty leave us?! The anime was awesome because of her and Brock! Misty was awesome with her crushing on Ash then hating him XD
    Snivy is AWESOME!

Name: Crystal
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by snivy9000 View Post
    Why did Misty leave us?!
    *Bleep* the writers!

The anime was awesome because of her and Brock! Misty was awesome with her crushing on Ash then hating him XD
    Couldn't agree more...Except for the Misty hating Ash part.It's just that she was too shy in revealing her feelings to Ash.

It feels Great to see new Pokeshippers join us.

I hate the anime now with Cilan and Iris! They are so dumb! I won't watch pokemon until Misty, Brock, and Ash are a trio again! I agree *bleep* the writers!
    Snivy is AWESOME!

I hate the anime now with Cilan and Iris! They are so dumb! I won't watch pokemon until Misty, Brock, and Ash are a trio again! I agree *bleep* the writers!
    I'd change that attitude quick. As much as I agree, the mods (and most other users) won't accept it. We just have to live with the fact that the show is changing.

Well I don't HATE the anime now. Cilan and Iris are good characters. I choose the wrong wording. I meant the anime is just not as good without Misty and Brock
    Snivy is AWESOME!

I repeat...
    "Your thoughts/feelings,on as to "why Pokeshipping should turn real?"
    _
    My thoughts are mainly due to the sacrifices made by Misty for Ash,and also due to bondage between that of Ash and Misty.
    Misty was the only Pokegirl who really loved him!She was the only one who actually did things to/for Ash.
    IMO,Ash would be a lot happier with Misty,than with any other Pokegirl.They were "real friends" who actually shared emotions with each other,and would be a great couple together.

Well I don't HATE the anime now. Cilan and Iris are good characters. I choose the wrong wording. I meant the anime is just not as good without Misty and Brock
    That was cute lol, but the way you worded it now is more like it.

Everything they did together and what they went through in their travels. And their chemistry make it awesome which is why I think it would be the right choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    That was cute lol, but the way you worded it now is more like it.

Everything they did together and what they went through in their travels. And their chemistry make it awesome which is why I think it would be the right choice.
    They totally deserve each other!

Talking

Hey fellow Pokeshippers!!!

I am a HUGE die- hard Pokeshipper!!!! You can tell by my username!!!!! When I saw this thread when I was browsing, I rejoiced!

So, please, can I join this club?
    THE POKESHIPPER THAT LOVES ALL POKEMON!

To watch all Pokemon episodes (including banned and unedited)go to pokemonepisode.org

Well, everything, Ash and Misty fit each other perfectly, they are a cute couple, they have interesting chemistry and will be very happy together, and much more awesome reasons. PokeShipping is just perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper:) View Post

I am a HUGE die- hard Pokeshipper!!!! You can tell by my username!!!!! When I saw this thread when I was browsing, I rejoiced!

I'm not the boss of this thread, but of course you can join! Welcome to the PokeShipping thread!

How do you think younger children who start watching Pokemon with DP or BW could get into PokeShipping?

Well, nostalgia doesn't always play a role when it comes to shipping, more than enough "OS-starting watchers" support other Ash and/or Misty shippings than PokeShipping. So maybe some younger watchers don't like PearlShipping and/or NegaiShipping. If younger children would watch OS episodes, they might start liking PokeShipping.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    How do you think younger children who start watching Pokemon with DP or BW could get into PokeShipping?
    I'm pretty sure there are many newer Pokemon fans who've watched OS + Misty fans can't deny Pokeshipping as well.
    I also did notice a few people joining up as Pokeshippers recently.
    Yup,there lies your answer.

Sure you can!There's always room for our fellow Pokeshippers.

How do you think younger children who start watching Pokemon with DP or BW could gettin into Pokeshipping?

I think of they watch the original seasons, they will see the chemistry berween Ash an Misty and will know tht they belong together!!! When I started watching Pokemon in AG but when I watched OS, I fell in love with AAML(Ash and Misty Love)!

How do you think younger children who start watching Pokemon with DP or BW could gettin into Pokeshipping?

I think of they watch the original seasons, they will see the chemistry berween Ash an Misty and will know tht they belong together!!! When I started watching Pokemon in AG but when I watched OS, I fell in love with AAML(Ash and Misty Love)!
    You and BillyrayB have been shining examples to Pokeshippers!
    You guys have proven it that the newer fans can get into Pokeshipping too!

Yet another Pokeshipping fanart of mine.
    Last edited by rohit_1997; 7th August 2012 at 3:09 PM.

NEW Question:

What would you say to Advanceshippers, Pearlshippers and negaishippers if Pokeshipping went canon?

I would say, "I knew it!! Ash and Misty belong togeher, not him and the other girls!'"

NEW Question:

What would you say to Advanceshippers, Pearlshippers and negaishippers if Pokeshipping went canon?

I would say, "I knew it!! Ash and Misty belong togeher, not him and the other girls!'"
    I would burst out with joy!Wouldn't really care about the other shippers once Pokeshipping would go real.
    Last edited by rohit_1997; 8th August 2012 at 2:19 PM.

I would burst out with joy!Wouldn't really care about the other shippers once Pokeshipping would go real.

That piece is really good!!!! I can never be that good!!!
    Of course you can be that good!Practice always makes a person better!
    Just give it a try,nothing that includes support for Pokeshipping is bad!
    BTW,this was made using a digital software.

Of course you can be that good!Practice always makes a person better!
    Just give it a try,nothing that includes support for Pokeshipping is bad!
    BTW,this was made using a digital software.
    Oh thanks for the advice!!! I plan to Practice draw from manga

Oh thanks for the advice!!! I plan to Practice draw from manga
    It's gets even easier when drawn using a tablet (due to it's touch screen function)!
    BTW,since i do not own a tablet,all my fanarts are made using a PC with the help of a mouse...(Just as i said,"Practice makes a man/woman,though not perfect,but still better").

You and BillyrayB have been shining examples to Pokeshippers!
    You guys have proven it that the newer fans can get into Pokeshipping too!
    (Why that's very nice!

I would say sorry to the AdvanceShippers, (me and my friend were both born during Gen III, so even though I'm a sworn Pokeshipper is still have a warm spot for Advance People) I wouldn't even bother to say anything to the PearlShippers (never watched or played anything from Gen IV) And to the Negaishippers I would say, "Neither of them had any kind of feelings for each other... I think. So... I guess I'm sorry?" (Advance will never be canon though, May ran off Drew Brees- I- I mean Drew.)

Quote Originally Posted by BillyrayB View Post
    I wouldn't even bother to say anything to the PearlShippers (never watched or played anything from Gen IV) And to the Negaishippers I would say, "Neither of them had any kind of feelings for each other... I think. So... I guess I'm sorry?" (Advance will never be canon though, May ran off Drew Brees- I- I mean Drew.)
    Is it just me,or is Wishfulshipping really more popular than Negaishipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Top gear (James May)
    ^Mate,bad luck!

Page 156 of 254 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast