Page 160 of 254 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 6344

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Yeah, I guess it is..The first one is really cute.What episode is that from?
    I want to say the first one is from "The Totodile Duel" and the second definitely from "A Cleffa Hanger."
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Yeah, I guess it is..The first one is really cute.What episode is that from?
    Thanks! Well, it's in the same episode as the second pic you posted. "The Tododile Duel." I'm glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I'm glad you like it!
    Indeed,we all do!
    Seriously,do we even need Fanarts,when the Anime does as good a job as this,for us?

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    Indeed,we all do!
    Seriously,do we even need Fanarts,when the Anime does as good a job as this,for us?
    Because fanart is awesome, and it enables PokeShippers to draw whatever PokeShipping moment they want to see, and it enables PokeShippers to look at awesome art from awesome PokeShippers with awesome art.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...KISS-326434936
    This is a new comic I made. What do you all think of it?

It's pretty good even though it's short
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Thanks! Well, it's in the same episode as the second pic you posted. "The Tododile Duel." I'm glad you like it!
    *facepalm* Oh yeah. Totally forget that part. Why did I forget that part again? I remember watching it over and over again.. and I can't believe I miss that part.XDThanks.

Short yet sweet. Nicely made AquaMilotic.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Because fanart is awesome, and it enables PokeShippers to draw whatever PokeShipping moment they want to see, and it enables PokeShippers to look at awesome art from awesome PokeShippers with awesome art.

I still take the anime to be on our side.
    As for your the drawing of yours,"No body describes love better than Brock does!"

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    It's pretty good even though it's short
    *facepalm* Oh yeah. Totally forget that part. Why did I forget that part again? I remember watching it over and over again.. and I can't believe I miss that part.XDThanks.

Short yet sweet. Nicely made AquaMilotic.
    Thank you!

I still take the anime to be on our side.
    As for your the drawing of yours,"No body describes love better than Brock does!"
    Sorry, but "Seriously,do we even need Fanarts,when the Anime does as good a job as this,for us?" made it seem to me like you think fan art is overkill... And in the OS, the anime used to be on our side. Now, they refuse to give Misty even one appearance...

Anyways, thank you for liking that comic!

I dropped by to show this fanart I did for Meadow Wood's August '12 Challenge on Fanfiction.net. I gave Misty the pose she had in a Chronicles ep, it just worked out so well. I had to stare at the official art forever just to draw the Beedrill behind Ash, stupid complicated bug. But for Ash, Wurmple, and the Beedrill on the right I was on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Wood
    Ash looked flustered. "Okay, I'm gunna tell you something…" he swallowed hard. "But don't scream, okay. Okay? Or the Beedrill will attack us." He licked his lips nervously.

"What? I'm not gunna scream." Misty put her hands on her hips, sounding annoyed that he thought she was such a wimp.

"Okay, well," he pointed nervously to the top of her head. "There's a Wurmple on your head."

Misty went stiff. Her eyes, slowly, rolled up. It was obviously impossible to see her head, but the Wurmple chose that moment to bend its pink self down and stare at her with huge buggy eyes.

The colour drained from Misty's face as she forgot everything Ash had told her just moments before.

"Misty, don't-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!"
    I hope I made you laugh, and you can read the fic here.gh
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 12th September 2012 at 12:09 AM.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

^ Oh gosh. I love the art! Misty's bug-type phobia.. I love their reactions.XD
    Long time no see Yoshi-kun. Glad you stop by even just for a while. What was the title of the fanfic by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-kun View Post
    I dropped by to show this fanart I did for Meadow Wood's August '12 Challenge on Fanfiction.net. I gave Misty the pose she had in a Chronicles ep, it just worked out so well. I had to stare at the official art forever just to draw the Beedrill behind Ash, stupid complicated bug. But for Ash, Wurmple, and the Beedrill on the right I was on my own.

I hope I made you laugh, and you can read the fic here.gh
    Great artwork, it's funny and cute!

Also, why don't you post more often in this thread?

^ Oh gosh. I love the art! Misty's bug-type phobia.. I love their reactions.XD
    Long time no see Yoshi-kun. Glad you stop by even just for a while. What was the title of the fanfic by the way?
    Thank you. Yeah, Misty's phobia is funny. I couldn't help myself. XD

I'm glad to be here. :P

The title of fic is, believe or not, the August '12 Challenge, like I refered to in my first post, the title of that particular one though is My Sweet Little Misty.

Great artwork, it's funny and cute!

Also, why don't you post more often in this thread?
    Oh thank you too. I'm glad you think so.

I should. Before I had a lot issues with college, and getting busy, and so on. n. Now that I have free time, for once, I really should post. ^ ^
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 12th September 2012 at 5:41 PM.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

made it seem to me like you think fan art is overkill... And in the OS, the anime used to be on our side. Now, they refuse to give Misty even one appearance...
    When looked at clearly,the Anime,as of now,barely gives importance to any Ash ships.They seem to be done with it!

When looked at clearly,the Anime,as of now,barely gives importance to any Ash ships.They seem to be done with it!
    Well, I think that's a good thing: it means they gave attention to PokeShipping and not the other Ash shippings, which is logical: Ash loves Misty, and not those other girls (those other girls also don't love Ash).

However, what does "When looked at clearly,the Anime,as of now,barely gives importance to any Ash ships.They seem to be done with it!" have to do with fanart?

Hooray for 200 pages!! ^.^

Well, I think that's a good thing: it means they gave attention to PokeShipping and not the other Ash shippings, which is logical: Ash loves Misty, and not those other girls (those other girls also don't love Ash).
    I think it's a good thing too, they've chosen to sit back and not do anything regarding any new love interests for Ash and Misty. Also, Misty's crush on Ash hasn't been disproved.

Hooray for 200 pages!! ^.^

I think it's a good thing too, they've chosen to sit back and not do anything regarding any new love interests for Ash and Misty. Also, Misty's crush on Ash hasn't been disproved.
    Thank you! And it makes me so happy. Misty won't appear again, PokeShipping will never be canon, we've got to accept that. But then it's at least a good thing Ash and Misty don't get new love interests: then they can still get together off-screen when the anime has ended.

Also, I'm on the verge of finishing a new PokeShipping drawing, I think I might post it in one or two days.

Also, it's time for a new discussion question: If you could add ONE PokeShipping hint to the anime (by editing an OS episode or AG cameo of Misty), without actually making PokeShipping canon, what hint would cou include?

Well, a kiss on the cheek would be cute, but that would make PokeShipping canon, while the idea of this question is making up a cute, subtle hint. So how about this: in the episode "Beauty and the Beach", Ash said this to Misty when she was wearing a bikini: "I've never seen you look like a girl before." My idea for an extra hint would be any beach moment, and then Ash complimenting Misty with how good she looks in her bikini. That would be a nice hint from Ash's side (most hints we have are from Misty's side, so a new hint from Ash's side would've been nice), showing attraction without really making it canon.

Something cute showing protectiveness would also be cute, but we already have that kind of moments, like Macy flirting with Ash and Misty being protective during the Jotho League. Then something that's original and that hasn't happened in the anime would be better.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 14th September 2012 at 6:58 PM.

If you could add ONE PokeShipping hint to the anime (by editing an OS episode, movie or AG cameo of Misty), without actually making PokeShipping canon, what hint would cou include?

That hint in the "Power Of One" Movie where Ash falls off the cliff to save Pikachu, Misty tries to save him but can't. Then, tears start falling on her cheek.

If you could add ONE PokeShipping hint to the anime (by editing an OS episode, movie or AG cameo of Misty), without actually making PokeShipping canon, what hint would cou include?

That hint in the "Power Of One" Movie where Ash falls off the cliff to save Pikachu, Misty tries to save him but can't. Then, tears start falling on her cheek.
    That's a great idea! It has never been included in the anime, so it would be an option for this question. Thank you!

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...duck-327279239
    My new drawing, what do you all think of it?

woah.. 200 page!

@Angel~ I love the idea. It would be also nice if Misty got more screentime (including the actions,and the battles ) with Ash in the movies..XD
    @AquaMilotic I love your new fanart (also the cute pixies) Il sometimes like Misty's temper and with that.. it's cute.Psyduck is cute by the way..

Eh..Haven't done any fanarts..(and no scanner to scan my old fanartsXD
    *p.s. been so busy with stuffs coming along. I guess this is all for now..*
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 16th September 2012 at 2:03 PM. Reason: typos

woah.. 200 page!

@Angel~ I love the idea. It would be also nice if Misty got more screentime (including the actions,and the battles ) with Ash in the movies..XD
    @AquaMilotic I love your new fanart (also the cute pixies) Il sometimes like Misty's temper and with that.. it's cute.Psyduck is cute by the way..

Eh..Haven't done any fanarts..(and no scanner to scan my old fanartsXD
    *p.s. been so busy with stuffs coming along. I guess this is all for now..*
    Thank you! And Psyduck is awesome!

That's an awesome banner! It's very beautiful!

When Ash and Misty get married, should Psyduck be out of its Poke Ball?

Of course! All of Ash's and Misty's Pokemon should be out of their Poke Balls during the wedding! And if it's possible, released ones should also visit the wedding (for example, Ash's Charizard and Squirtle should be able to).

When Ash and Misty get married, should Psyduck be out of its Poke Ball?
    Well,since he'd realized Misty and Ash's love for each other,yeah.He deserves this privilege!

Well,since he'd realized Misty and Ash's love for each other,yeah.He deserves this privilege!
    I agree. But it shouldn't be a privilege: I think ALL of Ash's and Misty's Pokemon need to be out of their Poke Balls to be at the wedding. Do you agree with that?

I only asked about Psyduck as a joke, and because he could embarrass Misty in public.

I agree. But it shouldn't be a privilege: I think ALL of Ash's and Misty's Pokemon need to be out of their Poke Balls to be at the wedding. Do you agree with that?

I only asked about Psyduck as a joke, and because he could embarrass Misty in public.
    Yeah they should all be out of their Pokeballs. It's a very special occasion.
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Yeah they should all be out of their Pokeballs. It's a very special occasion.
    I totally agree!

Did you become a PokeShipper quickly when you started watching Pokemon, or did you get into PokeShipping years after watching Pokemon for the first time?

I got into PokeShipping quickly when I just started watching. As a little kid, I always saw Ash and Misty as a couple. I didn't know what shipping was back then, but I did see Ash and Misty as a couple at young age and loved it (and I still do), which are the basics of supporting a shipping: seeing two characters as a couple and liking the idea of those characters being a couple.

I totally agree!

Did you become a PokeShipper quickly when you started watching Pokemon, or did you get into PokeShipping years after watching Pokemon for the first time?

I got into PokeShipping quickly when I just started watching. As a little kid, I always saw Ash and Misty as a couple. I didn't know what shipping was back then, but I did see Ash and Misty as a couple at young age and loved it (and I still do), which are the basics of supporting a shipping: seeing two characters as a couple and liking the idea of those characters being a couple.
    It took me a couple years after I started watching Pokemon (like until 2003) to realize that Ash and Misty belonged together. Then other ships started coming naturally for me.

I like the idea of the wedding being at the Cerulean Gym as an underwater show. It just came to me right now.
    -----

Page 160 of 254 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast