Page 161 of 255 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post

Did you become a PokeShipper quickly when you started watching Pokemon, or did you get into PokeShipping years after watching Pokemon for the first time?
    As for me,well,I sorta failed to realize Pokeshipping at first,when I'd first watched the Anime.
    It was only a year back,that I'd decided up on re-visiting OS again.And yeah,it was then that I'd realized how much I missed Misty,and also how much Misty loved Ash,it was only then that I'd realized that the hints,were actually hints!(Their departure made left me in tears).

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    It took me a couple years after I started watching Pokemon (like until 2003) to realize that Ash and Misty belonged together. Then other ships started coming naturally for me.

I like the idea of the wedding being at the Cerulean Gym as an underwater show. It just came to me right now.
    Okay. For me, I quickly realized PokeShipping, and other shippings I support (like May x Drew and Tracey x Daisy) were practically spelled out by the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    As for me,well,I sorta failed to realize Pokeshipping at first,when I'd first watched the Anime.
    It was only a year back,that I'd decided up on re-visiting OS again.And yeah,it was then that I'd realized how much I missed Misty,and also how much Misty loved Ash,it was only then that I'd realized that the hints,were actually hints!(Their departure made left me in tears).
    Okay. You realized how much Misty loved Ash. How did you realize Ash's love for Misty?

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...City-328549064
    My newest drawing. What do you all think of it?

Omg~ Pokeshipping ^.^ I must join in on the discussion because I am a huge Pokeshipper >u<

Did you become a PokeShipper quickly when you started watching Pokemon, or did you get into PokeShipping years after watching Pokemon for the first time? I remember when I first started watching Pokemon I knew Ash and Misty had a connection. I didn't know what Pokeshipping was at the time considering I was probably 5 or 6 when I first started watching the anime xD. I got more into it as I got older, but I knew I was a Pokeshipper since the beginning :3.
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyvulpixie View Post
    Omg~ Pokeshipping ^.^ I must join in on the discussion because I am a huge Pokeshipper >u<
    Welcome to the thread, fellow PokeShipper!

Did you become a PokeShipper quickly when you started watching Pokemon, or did you get into PokeShipping years after watching Pokemon for the first time? I remember when I first started watching Pokemon I knew Ash and Misty had a connection. I didn't know what Pokeshipping was at the time considering I was probably 5 or 6 when I first started watching the anime xD. I got more into it as I got older, but I knew I was a Pokeshipper since the beginning :3.
    Okay, that seems pretty similar to me: I also didn't know the word PokeShipping when I was 5, but immediately saw Ash and Misty as a couple and liked the idea (seeing characters as a couple and liking the idea of that are the basics of supporting a shipping, I'd say).

What PokeShipper in the anime was the most annoying to Misty?

Of course, Melody annoyed the hell out of Misty. Most of the people saying Ash and Misty are a couple became the victim of Misty's anger problem, but Melody was probably the most annoying to MistyL she was the most persistent one.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 24th September 2012 at 12:55 PM.

Hi Aqua! Thanks for the welcome ^.^!

What PokeShippers in the anime was the most annoying to Misty? Definently Melody! That's the only person I remember though...but Melody did annoy her a lot xD.
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

What PokeShippers in the anime was the most annoying to Misty?

Melody tbh.

Misty:Let's find Ash.
    Melody:yeah, and if he needs any help, his girlfriends here.
    Misty:but I'm not...
    Melody:Well, like you said, you are a girl and you are his friend, isn't that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyvulpixie View Post
    Hi Aqua! Thanks for the welcome ^.^!

What PokeShippers in the anime was the most annoying to Misty? Definently Melody! That's the only person I remember though...but Melody did annoy her a lot xD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post

Melody tbh.

Misty:Let's find Ash.
    Melody:yeah, and if he needs any help, his girlfriends here.
    Misty:but I'm not...
    Melody:Well, like you said, you are a girl and you are his friend, isn't that right?
    I think we're all in agreement here about Melody. But she's still a great character, and she's totally right about Ash and Misty loving each other!

Brock probably recognized the love between Ash and Misty. Do you think he should've made more PokeShippy comments, or should he have tried to get Ash and Misty to confess their feelings?

I think so. At first, Ash and Misty wouldn't be willing to coorperate with that, but I think they'd be grateful to Brock forever if Brock got them together. Some teasy comment can't do that, but long conversations with Ash and Misty might've been an option.

@Angel, your signature is great!

I also want to share some screenshots found on Google.

http://www.heavenofaaml.de/gallery2/...ndmisty0hd.jpg

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2...czpro1_400.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2...czpro1_400.jpg

http://www.heavenofaaml.de/gallery2/...+Noeten+01.JPG
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 24th September 2012 at 4:59 PM.

Hey everyone! It's been a while since the last time I post here. I got the mixed feelings of worries these days. I just our examination today. I hope I'll pass it.. Wish me luck..><Sorry for off topic..

--
    ^This. I personally find this really nice seeing Ash,Misty, Brock and Tracey in that pic. I remember back then when I watching the Johto saga, ( where I borrowed a dvd from a classmate just to watch it), I skip the episode where that screenshot was taken and I have no idea that that scene was actually there. lol. Remind me again please, what are they saying right there?
    --
    Did you become a PokeShipper quickly when you started watching Pokemon, or did you get into PokeShipping years after watching Pokemon for the first time?
    No I haven't been one yet. Watching pokemon was a childhood hobby, or at least it was just for entertainment back then, since I was five that time XD. I never tried shipping characters to characters until Master Quest has ended. To be honest, I first started to ship characters when Advance Generation came. It took years to make me realize i was a shipper XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Will not posting often for some time here,got my exams running at the moment.Hope you understand.

As for the question,
    Melody here,as well.
    She did annoy Misty a lot.

Brock probably recognized the love between Ash and Misty. Do you think he should've made more PokeShippy comments, or should he have tried to get Ash and Misty to confess their feelings?
    Since Brock lack's a girlfriend himself,I do feel that he should have helped Ash with life.

Definitely Melody. She was so persistent in her lone appearance in the anime. She even tried to make Misty jealous by kissing Ash.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Hey everyone! It's been a while since the last time I post here. I got the mixed feelings of worries these days. I just our examination today. I hope I'll pass it.. Wish me luck..><Sorry for off topic..

--
    ^This. I personally find this really nice seeing Ash,Misty, Brock and Tracey in that pic. I remember back then when I watching the Johto saga, ( where I borrowed a dvd from a classmate just to watch it), I skip the episode where that screenshot was taken and I have no idea that that scene was actually there. lol. Remind me again please, what are they saying right there?
    --
    No I haven't been one yet. Watching pokemon was a childhood hobby, or at least it was just for entertainment back then, since I was five that time XD. I never tried shipping characters to characters until Master Quest has ended. To be honest, I first started to ship characters when Advance Generation came. It took years to make me realize i was a shipper XD
    Good luck!

You haven't been one yet? Well, a Multishipper who supports PokeShipper is a PokeShipper too!

Will not posting often for some time here,got my exams running at the moment.Hope you understand.

As for the question,
    Melody here,as well.
    She did annoy Misty a lot.

Since Brock lack's a girlfriend himself,I do feel that he should have helped Ash with life.
    I agree about Brock, he should've never left... I prefer Brock over Cilan.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post

Definitely Melody. She was so persistent in her lone appearance in the anime. She even tried to make Misty jealous by kissing Ash.
    Yeah... The kiss was so mean and disrespectful to Misty... And Ash also seemed to hate it... But aside from that, do you like Melody as a character?

You haven't been one yet? Well, a Multishipper who supports PokeShipper is a PokeShipper too!
    That was back then, but now I am obviously a Shipper.XD I'm just comparing when I first saw Pokemon.

Spoiler:- Caption XD:
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 26th September 2012 at 12:21 AM.

That was back then, but now I am obviously a Shipper.XD I'm just comparing when I first saw Pokemon.

Spoiler:- Caption XD:
    Oh, okay. Sorry!

The attachment doesn't work, I can't see this image...

However, if we need captioning, then let's all caption this image!
    http://www.heavenofaaml.de/gallery2/...+ne+Fratze.jpg

A cute picture by Teppo, I find it cute how Togepi is on Ash's shoulder like Pikachu always does and how
    Misty is holding Pikachu like she would for Togepi so they switched roles here.

28 September, 2012

Hello PokeShippers!

I decided to host a PokeShipping art contest here. Everyone is allowed to participate and everyone is allowed to vote.

The drawing you enter with has to be PokeShipping-related. Aside from that, there are no rules about what to draw: as long as it's PokeShippy, it's fine. You can draw either traditionally (pencils, paper etc.) or digitally (GIMP, Paint etc.), both forms of art are allowed. If you want to enter the contest with your drawing, please put it on DeviantArt and then post a link in this thread, and clearly state that it's for this contest. You have two weeks to post artworks. It's 28 September 2012 today, so 12 October 2012 will be the last day you can participate with an artwork. You need to draw something for this contest, don't just post an old drawing of yourselves to participate.

From 13 October 2012 on, until 20 October 2012, we'll be voting: everyone is allowed to vote, this will happen by sending me a PM (this is to make voting private, so strategical voting can be prevented). Participants are allowed to vote too, but are not allowed to vote for themselves. You can only vote for one person.

On 21 October 2012, I will announce the results, a prize banner will be made for the winner.

Now, good luck, and have fun working on your drawings!

If there are any questions regarding this contest, you can always VM or PM me, or post the question in this thread.

AquaMilotic
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 29th September 2012 at 3:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997
    Count me in.
    Ummm...Yeah,you could do that!
    Also,where do I post my fan art?

Ummm...Yeah,you could do that!
    Also,where do I post my fan art?
    If you want to participate, you should read my announcement again. But I'll save you time and quote the line explaining this.

If you want to enter the contest with your drawing, please put it on DeviantArt and then post a link in this thread, and clearly state that it's for this contest.
    Is that okay with you?

Is that okay with you?
    Perfectly alright!
    Besides,now that my exams are over...HELL YEAH!!!

Perfectly alright!
    Besides,now that my exams are over...HELL YEAH!!!
    And, did you do well in your exams (sorry for going off-topic)?

How is your drawing going?

Do you think Ash will propose to Misty, or will Misty propose to Ash (of course, I'm talking about marriage)?

Normally, a man doing that is more romantic, but Misty is a more romantic character than Ash. I'd say both are possible.

I'm back, later than expected because my computer crashed, but back. And I finally have a scanner that works! So I would like to present this as a gift to the thread for all the fun I've had here over the years. It's my five year anniversary after all. *throws confetti*

The full version with Brock can be seen here: http://i46.*******.com/2lm4d9j.png

Sorry, about how it faded at the bottom. ^ ^; I'll fix it later, when I figure out how. But this is special to me, it's pencil art, I was a traditional line artist long before I used a computer program. Now you guys can finally see it.

Oh, and I also use deviantART now, I went to make an account for AquaMilotic's contest, and I remembered that I already had one and never used it. XD Oh well. My art which I'm going to uploading, can now be found here:

http://yoshi-pokemon.deviantart.com

--
    Um, it doesn't show up. Could you try posting it again? ^ ^

Probably Melody, nobody could get under her skin better than Melody

No, I didn't get into during Indigo because I watched it sporadically due to the fad and I thought they wouldn't have any romance in a show like Pokemon anyway. I missed the Orange Islands because the first episode I saw introduced Tracey, and a theme song I still hate, and I gave up on the show entirely. I didn't start watching again until Johto, then I saw the second movie and was converted.

Do you think Ash will propose to Misty, or will Misty propose to Ash (of course, I'm talking about marriage)?

It could go either way, or it could be like Jenaro and Ariene. XD

Jenaro: Uh, Ariene? Would... would... I mean... would...
    Ariene: You wanna marry me, right?
    Jenaro: Hey! You stole my line again!
    Ariene: Okay then, why don't you say it yourself?
    Jenaro: Huh? Um... Ariene... Um... Would you like to marry me?
    Ariene: Yes, I'd love to.
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 7th October 2012 at 9:19 PM.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-kun View Post
    I'm back, later than expected because my computer crashed, but back. And I finally have a scanner that works! So I would like to present this as a gift to the thread for all the fun I've had here over the years. It's my five year anniversary after all. *throws confetti*

The full version with Brock can be seen here: http://i46.*******.com/2lm4d9j.png

Sorry, about how it faded at the bottom. ^ ^; I'll fix it later, when I figure out how. But this is special to me, it's pencil art, I was a traditional line artist long before I used a computer program. Now you guys can finally see it.

Oh, and I also use deviantART now, I went to make an account for AquaMilotic's contest, and I remembered that I already had one and never used it. XD Oh well. My art which I'm going to uploading, can now be found here:

http://yoshi-pokemon.deviantart.com

Um, it doesn't show up. Could you try posting it again? ^ ^

Probably Melody, nobody could get under her skin better than Melody

No, I didn't get into during Indigo because I watched it sporadically due to the fad and I thought they wouldn't have any romance in a show like Pokemon anyway. I missed the Orange Islands because the first episode I saw introduced Tracey, and a theme song I still hate, and I gave up on the show entirely. I didn't start watching again until Johto, then I saw the second movie and it converted me like everyone else.

It could go either way, or it could be like Jenaro and Ariene. XD

Jenaro: Uh, Ariene? Would... would... I mean... would...
    Ariene: You wanna marry me, right?
    Jenaro: Hey! You stole my line again!
    Ariene: Okay then, why don't you say it yourself?
    Jenaro: Huh? Um... Ariene... Um... Would you like to marry me?
    Ariene: Yes, I'd love to.
    First of all, seeing you back is nice.

Nice drawing!

We've already discussed this by VM, but I'll say it here again: not everybody got converted by the movie. I supported it before Pokemon 2000, and some others as well, probably.

Nice artwork. Is that your contest entry?

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...ream-330466346
    This is my contest entry.

Ummm...Yeah.
    Would like sending that into contest.

Hi guys! Stopping by to post my entry. I know this is rush but I have tooXD This is my entry
    I love the arts everyone~! And also, good luck whoever joins the contest

~Ash

Oh God, I finally finished. Here's my entry for the contest. http://yoshi-pokemon.deviantart.com/...ttle-332042554
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 12th October 2012 at 11:02 PM.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

Page 161 of 255 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast