Page 162 of 255 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Well, the participation round of the contest is over. We've got four participants. Below are their drawings.

- AquaMilotic http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...ream-330466346
    - Ashist_Wilketch http://uta-makoto-chan.deviantart.co...t-12-331092177
    - rohit_1997 http://ki-manipulator.deviantart.com...-eye-331160833
    - Yoshi-Kun http://yoshi-pokemon.deviantart.com/...ttle-332042554

From this moment on until 20 October, you are allowed to vote for the artwork you like the most.

How do you vote? It's simple. Send me a PM in the format below:

Voter: (your username)
    Voting for: (the one you're voting for)

Call the title of the PM "PokeShipping Vote".

Say, if user x would want to vote for user y, voter x would send me a PM like this:

Voter: user x
    Voting for: voter y

Then when the voting deadline has passed, I'll count the votes and announce the results in this thread.

Every voter can only vote once, and for one artwork. If you vote multiple times or mention multiple candidates, I'll only count the first mentioned vote.

If you are participating in this contest, you are still allowed to vote, but voting for yourselves is not allowed.

When you voted, you cannot edit your vote anymore.

If you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread, VM me or PM me.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 13th October 2012 at 9:23 PM.

Hi guys Long time no see! sorry I haven't been on in forever. How are you guys holding up? It's seems you pokeshippers are still going strong! I'm so proud of all of you!^^

I planning to do more aaml fanart. I started on one for AquaMilotic's contest but I didn't finish it so it won't be in the contest. But I've voted already and I have to say I really like all of yall's work! Good Job everyone!^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    Hi guys Long time no see! sorry I haven't been on in forever. How are you guys holding up? It's seems you pokeshippers are still going strong! I'm so proud of all of you!^^
    I may be new year but...Pokeshipping will burn bright as long as my QI does,I assure you.

I planning to do more aaml fanart. I started on one for AquaMilotic's contest but I didn't finish it so it won't be in the contest. But I've voted already and I have to say I really like all of yall's work! Good Job everyone!^_^
    Well, it would be awesome if you'd come back to this forum and be active in this thread again! You're so awesome! You're a really nice person to talk to, and when it comes to art, you are like an idol to me (and also MiyaToriaka, you and her are my two favourite fan artists).

But with or without you in this thread, even though PokeShipping isn't as popular as it used to be, PokeShipping will stay strong and definitely stay alive on this forum, even if I'd have to be the last person defending it! But I don't think that would be necessary, with all those awesome PokeShippers that are active in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    I may be new year but...Pokeshipping will burn bright as long as my QI does,I assure you.
    And that's the spirit our awesome shipping needs!

Also, you haven't voted yet? Would you like to do so?

Hey Melody93! it's been so long it's so nice to see you drop in once in a long while! Us Pokeshippers will be forever strong don't you worry about a thing girl! Thank you so much for being proud of us, it means a lot. I wish the OP of this thread came once in a while too...

What a shame! but still, i'm excited to see what else you'll be drawing!;

Well, the voting time for the contest is over. So, I'll be announcing the results now.

1. Ashist_Wilketch
    http://uta-makoto-chan.deviantart.co...t-12-331092177

2. AquaMilotic
    http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...ream-330466346

3. Yoshi-Kun
    http://yoshi-pokemon.deviantart.com/...ttle-332042554

4. rohit_1997
    http://ki-manipulator.deviantart.com...-eye-331160833

This means Ashist_Wilketch is the winner of the PokeShipping Art Contest 2012! Congratulations! The first prize she'll receive is a prize banner, she'll receive it when Skiyomi finishes it.

Fellow PokeShippers, do you all think this contest was a success or a failure?

I personally see it as a big success, both as a host and as a competitor. As a host, I hosted this contest fairly and hoped for at least 3 participants and 10 votes, and there were 4 participants and 13 votes. And as a participant, my goal was not ending up last, a second place is a positive surprise for me. So all in all, I'd suggest we'll do a contest like this again next year.

Fellow PokeShippers, what would you think of it if we'd have a contest like this every year, as an annual contest?

I'd love to, and if it's fine with the shipping mods, I'll do this every year.

Congratulations Ashist!! ^__^ Skiyomi makes nice banners of them so you're lucky!

Why would it be a failure? Even though the contest had few members, it's the thought that counts.

Fellow PokeShippers, what would you think of it if we'd have a contest like this every year, as an annual contest?

That would be really nice. I would love that and to see all the amazing artworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Congratulations Ashist!! ^__^ Skiyomi makes nice banners of them so you're lucky!

Why would it be a failure? Even though the contest had few members, it's the thought that counts.
    Indeed. And beforehand, I thought "I'm glad if I'll get three participants" and there were four, more than I expected. We're supporters of a shipping that lost thread members in the past few years, so four is quite a good amount of participants.

That would be really nice. I would love that and to see all the amazing artworks.
    Thank you! I asked Skiyomi what she'd think of doing this every year, and I'll also ask other shipping mods after that. If they're all okay with it, we'll do this every year.

Congratulations Ashist_Wilketch on winning the contest!

I think it was a success since you had more participants and votes than expected.
    It sounds fun, to see everyone's artwork and comparing all of them to pick the one that the majority likes best.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post

I think it was a success since you had more participants and votes than expected.
    It sounds fun, to see everyone's artwork and comparing all of them to pick the one that the majority likes best.
    Thank you, I agree about the amounts of participants and voters.

Thank you! It's good to see the contest is well-received so far.

Also, fellow PokeShippers, I just looked again on the site of the awesome Melody93, and I saw this what I posted below this sentence, and wanted to share it with you all.

I will go down with this "ship"
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm a PokeShipper and always will be
    Source: http://www.freewebs.com/melodystarli...onshipping.htm

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Love the idea,but would be happy to see a similar contest being held for more than just once per year.
    Would be a reason for me to grow better.

Love the idea,but would be happy to see a similar contest being held for more than just once per year.
    Would be a reason for me to grow better.
    Well, such a contest needs to stay special, and shouldn't be done too often. And it's not easy to organise either. And I'd need prizes too (I'm dependant on others for prize banners, I can't do anything digital myself). That's why I'd say it's best to just do this once a year. I hope you understand this.

Also, you can also improve by drawing often. You don't need a contest to motivate yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Also, you can also improve by drawing often. You don't need a contest to motivate yourselves.
    Ummm...Yeah,you've got a pretty good point there...
    Anyways,a currently working up on a new fanart of mine,hope this one turns out to be better than any of my older ones...

This means Ashist_Wilketch is the winner of the PokeShipping Art Contest 2012! Congratulations! The first prize she'll receive is a prize banner, she'll receive it when Skiyomi finishes it.
    *speechless* I'm way out of words .. and I hardly believe I've won.. wait I've won?
    Thank you for the congratulations and the votes that made me won this contest.. Thank you so much everyone! It wouldn't happened if it weren't for your votes!<3 This is actually my first time winning in some thread events and I hardly believe that I ace the topXD Despite this made me smile the result of my exam..(which is just finished today) is quite making me depress..*sniffs* Sorry guys i just can't help it..
    I would also want to share my congratulations, fellow participants! I could say, we are all winners for having some awesome arts!

I guess it is a success, since we got participants, and a large amount of votes compared to the participants. I must say, we didn't just made the thread a little active but new fanarts have been made as well. If it's possible, it would be nice if we can do this yearly/annually. It seems nice to see new arts and artist came along to share their new piece of works. XD

Guess this is all for now..thanks everyone!,
    ~Ash.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Ummm...Yeah,you've got a pretty good point there...
    Anyways,a currently working up on a new fanart of mine,hope this one turns out to be better than any of my older ones...
    Thank you, and good luck with your artwork!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    *speechless* I'm way out of words .. and I hardly believe I've won.. wait I've won?
    Thank you for the congratulations and the votes that made me won this contest.. Thank you so much everyone! It wouldn't happened if it weren't for your votes!<3 This is actually my first time winning in some thread events and I hardly believe that I ace the topXD Despite this made me smile the result of my exam..(which is just finished today) is quite making me depress..*sniffs* Sorry guys i just can't help it..
    I hope you did better on your exam than you expected... I also often worry about tests at school, and then the result is often better than I expected. Good luck!

You're welcome! You deserved to win, and you got the amount of votes you deserved. But instead of thanking us, I want to thank you for participating and showing all of us an awesome artwork which you won the contest with. And about you winning for the first time: every winner has one win that's his/her first win, so this is your first time, and probably not the last time. You're a great artist!

I would also want to share my congratulations, fellow participants! I could say, we are all winners for having some awesome arts!
    Thank you! I think all participants worked hard and had nice artworks. But there can only be one winner, and that's you.

I guess it is a success, since we got participants, and a large amount of votes compared to the participants. I must say, we didn't just made the thread a little active but new fanarts have been made as well. If it's possible, it would be nice if we can do this yearly/annually. It seems nice to see new arts and artist came along to share their new piece of works. XD

Guess this is all for now..thanks everyone!,
    ~Ash.
    Well, you're right. I hope the thread will be more active (even though I'm not expecting it), but anyways, we've got great fanart, and that's something that makes me happy, as an artist and as a PokeShipper. The artists this time were experienced people who already made great art in the past, and maybe it would be nice if this contest could also motivate inexperienced people to give drawing PokeShipping fanart a shot next year!

Skiyomi said doing this annually is fine (she said that in a VM), so we'll do this contest annually! Yay!

I also want to thank everyone who participated and/or voted, or had any contribution to this contest. You all made this an awesome contest that went better than I expected. Thank you so much!

^Yey! That's good news. We should come up with a new theme for next year.
    But before this month ends I have a topic: What do you think Ash and Misty did for Halloween?

^Yey! That's good news. We should come up with a new theme for next year.
    Could we please not do that? That restricts people. I think it's best to allow any PokeShipping drawing, without a set theme, just like this contest. It's best if everyone can draw whatever he/she wants for the contest, as long as it is related to PokeShipping. Is that okay with you?

But before this month ends I have a topic: What do you think Ash and Misty did for Halloween?
    I don't know if they celebrate that. But if they do, they could go trick-or-treating together, in costumes. I can't answer this well, I don't celebrate Halloween myself.

Here are some drawings I made during the contest time, which I didn't post in the thread yet.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...isty-331693276

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...Date-331530234

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...isty-331185464

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...tern-330954385

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...CENE-330328785

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...DOWN-330327681

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...KISS-329769213

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...-One-329768701

Could we please not do that? That restricts people. I think it's best to allow any PokeShipping drawing, without a set theme, just like this contest. It's best if everyone can draw whatever he/she wants for the contest, as long as it is related to PokeShipping. Is that okay with you?
    OH..yeah..sure. I'm ok with that. Sorry, I've seen some of the contest events with a theme on it and I thought it would be nice. Anway, since I'm not hosting it, I'm good without the theme thing. I prefer that way

OH..yeah..sure. I'm ok with that. Sorry, I've seen some of the contest events with a theme on it and I thought it would be nice. Anway, since I'm not hosting it, I'm good without the theme thing. I prefer that way
    Okay, sorry. No need to apologise. I just think a theme restricts people, it limits them in what they can and can't draw. I'd rather allow anything PokeShipping-related.

When do you think Ash felt the first physical attraction to Misty?

I'd say he saw Misty as hot the first time he saw her, but otherwise, "Beauty and the Beach", Ash seemed to enjoy seeing Misty wearing a bikini.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...Love-333748298
    This is my newest drawing.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 22nd October 2012 at 5:35 PM.

^Hmm.. I guess he can't believe how she looks like that when she wore her bikinis I remember there was a seen about that when Ash comments on Misty and Misty throws the beach ball at him

I was on pixiv and I saw some arts.. This one is Misty with the BW TRIO and this one too The second one seems funny on how Iris tease Ash about the photo with him and Misty on it. I don't understand jp though but I like the arts there.Oh and I've got a pixiv account btw..XD

^Hmm.. I guess he can't believe how she looks like that when she wore her bikinis I remember there was a seen about that when Ash comments on Misty and Misty throws the beach ball at him
    Indeed. I love that scene, and the entire episode is hilarious!

I was on pixiv and I saw some arts.. This one is Misty with the BW TRIO and this one too The second one seems funny on how Iris tease Ash about the photo with him and Misty on it. I don't understand jp though but I like the arts there.Oh and I've got a pixiv account btw..XD
    I don't understand Japanese, but they're funny and cute! Thank you for showing them here.

What do you think Ash and Misty did for Halloween?

They should totally go trick-or-treating together. It'd be so cute. Misty could go as a scuba diver and Ash as a Tentacruel. (Misty's idea)

OH I actually got some enthusiasm back for Pokeshipping after like a 5-Idon'tknowhowmanyyearhiatus because of this cute picture I saw in an AMV. JIgglypuff sang a song laaa~ and their heads were right next to each other. X333 Anyone remember what epi that was?
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    What do you think Ash and Misty did for Halloween?

They should totally go trick-or-treating together. It'd be so cute. Misty could go as a scuba diver and Ash as a Tentacruel. (Misty's idea)
    Ash once wore an Octillery suit in the anime, maybe that's better for him than a Tentacruel suit. And indeed, they should indeed trick-or-treat together!

OH I actually got some enthusiasm back for Pokeshipping after like a 5-Idon'tknowhowmanyyearhiatus because of this cute picture I saw in an AMV. JIgglypuff sang a song laaa~ and their heads were right next to each other. X333 Anyone remember what epi that was?
    I haven't seen the picture, so I can't mention the episode. If you post the screenshot of the picture here, maybe I or someone else can say what episode it's from?

^Hmm.. I'm not sure if it's from The song of Jigglypuff. I doubt it since there are some scene which Jigglypuff sang a song with the sleeping phenomena XD Maybe unless there's a screenshot for it.

Guys, watch this Pokeshipping AMV please... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pxu...1&feature=plcp

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    their heads were right next to each other. X333 Anyone remember what epi that was?
    Their heads were next to each other in "The Song Of JigglyPuff" and "Same Old Song & Dance" I don't know if there was more, but that's all I know. So, which one is it?

Page 162 of 255 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast