Page 163 of 254 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 6346

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

  1. #4051
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Portal FTW!
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    What do you think Ash and Misty did for Halloween?
    Got no Ideas to this,but...I remain happy as long as they remain together.Pretty sure they would have been together for Halloween.

  2. #4052
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    When/If Ash and Misty go trick-or-treating for Halloween, how do you think they'll dress up?

    I don't celebrate Halloween, so it's hard to say for me. Misty could wear a nurse suit, or a witch hat, and Ash could be a magician, a ghost, or wear a pumpkin mask.

    Or, they could cosplay as Jellicent: Misty as a female one and Ash as a male one.

  3. #4053
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    21

    Default

    i hope misty comes back sometime around now
    Because i think pokemon anime has reached it's limit.
    They can't be possibly thinking of making anymore new pokemon !
    Pokemon nowadays look more like day to day applances.
    Well, i am guessing that at the end of unova league, misty and brock will reunite with Ash and have a last goodbye.
    The End.
    Though i hate to admit it........
    i wish misty would come back as a main character rather than making cameo appearances.

  4. #4054
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    2,902

    Default

    When/If Ash and Misty go trick-or-treating for Halloween, how do you think they'll dress up?

    I'd like to see Ash as Big Macintosh and Misty as Applejack, both characters being from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

  5. #4055
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hey everyone!

    I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a couple of good Pokeshipping fan-made stories? I just finished reading "All for One" by licoricejellybean (which was amazing). If anyone could name a couple good ones (preferably long, as in over 100k words), I'd really appreciate it!

  6. #4056
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Portal FTW!
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    When/If Ash and Misty go trick-or-treating for Halloween, how do you think they'll dress up?
    IMO,Ash dressing up in Sir Aaron's costume,and Misty,dressing up as a Masquerian would be something good.

  7. #4057
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    IMO,Ash dressing up in Sir Aaron's costume,and Misty,dressing up as a Masquerian would be something good.
    Ash in a Sir Aaron costume? That reminds me of this drawing of mine, from some months ago.
    http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...Love-321103399

    Maybe those would be nice Halloween costumes. Do you think the costumes Ash and Misty wear on this drawing (link) would be fitting for Halloween?

  8. #4058
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Hi everyone! Happy Halloween If I'm not that late. Been away here for like weeks and this is just the time for me to visit here..It's holiday here so yeah, I guess I would try sneaking around here for a bit.XD

    @Flameboii : We all hope to see Misty again. Having her back in the anime gives us a little chance of returning and it still depends on the writers and staffs to bring back the old characters. It's hard to say but she got this little chance of having a cameo. I hope Misty [and Brock] returns and reunite with Ash again.

    @AAML45 : hmm.. Welcome to the thread by the way. I haven't got any to recommend by now, sorry.Maybe the others could but the AAML DP version by echidnapower (correct me if I'm wrong) seems interesting.

        Spoiler:- click!:
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  9. #4059
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Hi everyone! Happy Halloween If I'm not that late. Been away here for like weeks and this is just the time for me to visit here..It's holiday here so yeah, I guess I would try sneaking around here for a bit.XD

    @Flameboii : We all hope to see Misty again. Having her back in the anime gives us a little chance of returning and it still depends on the writers and staffs to bring back the old characters. It's hard to say but she got this little chance of having a cameo. I hope Misty [and Brock] returns and reunite with Ash again.

    @AAML45 : hmm.. Welcome to the thread by the way. I haven't got any to recommend by now, sorry.Maybe the others could but the AAML DP version by echidnapower (correct me if I'm wrong) seems interesting.

        Spoiler:- click!:
    Have a nice holiday!

    Awesome drawing! So cute!

    Also, your banners are certainly beautiful! Please, don't say they're not! And it's not off-topic, you also mention your PokeShipping banners, so it's on-topic.

    Do you think Ash and Misty will have their first kiss with nobody watching, or do you think they don't mind people watching?

    I think they'd want to keep it private if it's just a quick kiss, but if they confess their feelings and become a couple, they might be fine with others watching. And no matter what, I think their Pokemon would be allowed to watch.

  10. #4060
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Portal FTW!
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Do you think Ash and Misty will have their first kiss with nobody watching, or do you think they don't mind people watching?
    Pretty sure their first attempt at kissing would get interrupted by one of their teammates.
    However,I don't think they would get noticed when successfully kissing each other...

  11. #4061
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    alto mare
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Do you think Ash and Misty will have their first kiss with nobody watching, or do you think they don't mind people watching?
    there first kiss would mostly be private unless brock/ashs mom/mistys sisters catch them kissing.
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 4th November 2012 at 6:13 AM.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

  12. #4062
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Forest
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Their first hot kiss would be private obviously. But I hope Ash knows how to kiss.

    Then Melody appears and is relieved it finally happened.

  13. #4063
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Hmm... is it wrong that on the basis of this whole "first kiss" conversation... I tend to see their first kiss as being somewhat lackluster? And is it further wrong that the idea of Misty dealing with feeling somewhat disappointed with her first kiss with Ash... has me more inspired to write a PokeShipping fic than I have been in a looong time? Because sometimes I think I come at this ship in a different way than a lot of the people who post here. I like the idea of Misty coming to realize that her romantic notions do not square up with the reality of love and life, and that Ash will let her down in the romance department because he's generally clueless about these things, but that she still cares for him despite that and that he show he cares for her in non-romantic ways that mean much more despite their clumsiness... I think that's where the ship is actually charming. I like that much better than any old scene ripped out of a romance novel.

    Ah, but I'm here for another reason as well. I meant to share this awhile ago, but forgot. I wanted to share this PokeShipping drawing I did for a crossover contest over at a DeviantArt group that I belong to. It's Misty and Ash dressed up as Lina and Gourry from Slayers. It won third place, which was something I did not expect.

  14. #4064
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Hmm... is it wrong that on the basis of this whole "first kiss" conversation... I tend to see their first kiss as being somewhat lackluster? And is it further wrong that the idea of Misty dealing with feeling somewhat disappointed with her first kiss with Ash... has me more inspired to write a PokeShipping fic than I have been in a looong time? Because sometimes I think I come at this ship in a different way than a lot of the people who post here. I like the idea of Misty coming to realize that her romantic notions do not square up with the reality of love and life, and that Ash will let her down in the romance department because he's generally clueless about these things, but that she still cares for him despite that and that he show he cares for her in non-romantic ways that mean much more despite their clumsiness... I think that's where the ship is actually charming. I like that much better than any old scene ripped out of a romance novel.

    Ah, but I'm here for another reason as well. I meant to share this awhile ago, but forgot. I wanted to share this PokeShipping drawing I did for a crossover contest over at a DeviantArt group that I belong to. It's Misty and Ash dressed up as Lina and Gourry from Slayers. It won third place, which was something I did not expect.
    Well, their first kiss being somewhat lackluster is certainly possible. And there's nothing wrong with these thoughts. And as you said, which is also something I like about PokeShipping: Misty loves Ash, despite his lack of romance. And I'm not a kissing expert (I've never kissed), I don't know if their first kiss will be a good/romantic one, but also when they start living together, I think Ash won't be romantic, but Misty still loves him despite that. Back to the kissing thing: I don't know if Ash would be a great kisser or not (maybe unromantic people can still kiss well, I don't know). But that he's unromantic is obvious.

    I've already seen that drawing on DeviantArt, and it's great!

    Also, it's time for another discussion question here.

    Do you think Ash and Misty are happy with the shippy fanart of them, created by PokeShippers?

    I think they'd be happy to have fans (especially Ash, expecting them to cheer in the Pokemon League! XD), but I don't know if they're happy with all the fanart and people shipping them. They haven't confessed their feelings to each other yet, and I don't think Ash fully realizes his feelings for Misty yet. However, when they accept their feelings and confess their feelings to each other and officially become a couple, I think they can appreciate all the art.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 3rd November 2012 at 2:45 PM.

  15. #4065
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Portal FTW!
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Do you think Ash and Misty are happy with the shippy fanart of them, created by PokeShippers?.
    Sure they would!Also,it would make their bond stronger!
    What else could be a better surprise to for them!?!?!?

  16. #4066
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post
    Sure they would!Also,it would make their bond stronger!
    What else could be a better surprise to for them!?!?!?
    Well, imagine this: you love a girl, but you don't want others to know, and that girl loves you and hasn't confessed her feelings either. Then, would you be happy if someone who you two both know draws you two hugging and kissing?

    I think Ash and Misty will be mad about the fanart now, but when they accepted and confessed their feelings, they'll start appreciating all the art.

  17. #4067
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    alto mare
    Posts
    327

    Default

    http://pokemondaniel123.deviantart.c...lery/#/d5k0lh3 hey everyone heres a lovely pokeshipping drawling somone made yesterday hope you guys like it.


    where do you think ash and misty want there first kiss to be located at?
    i think they would want too have there first kiss at the lake near pallet town where misty saw ash for the first time.
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 4th November 2012 at 6:19 AM.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

  18. #4068
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    http://pokemondaniel123.deviantart.c...lery/#/d5k0lh3 hey everyone heres a lovely pokeshipping drawling somone made yesterday hope you guys like it.


    where do you think ash and misty want there first kiss to be located at?
    i think they would want too have there first kiss at the lake near pallet town where misty saw ash for the first time.
    Nice artwork!

    I don't know if that lake would be where they want it. I'd see it as cute and romantic, but I don't think Ash is romantic enough to come up with that. But maybe Misty will. I'd say at the Gym if Ash visits Misty, or Pallet Town if Misty comes there when Ash gets home after a League. What do you think of this?

  19. #4069
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    alto mare
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Nice artwork!

    I don't know if that lake would be where they want it. I'd see it as cute and romantic, but I don't think Ash is romantic enough to come up with that. But maybe Misty will. I'd say at the Gym if Ash visits Misty, or Pallet Town if Misty comes there when Ash gets home after a League. What do you think of this?
    i think one of them places would be where there first kiss would be located at but they would want there kiss too be private so maybe in ash's bedroom or mistys bedroom in cerulean city
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 4th November 2012 at 8:45 PM.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

  20. #4070
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    This is my favorite shipping involving Ash.
    I do want to see Misty some back for a cameo.

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  21. #4071
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    alto mare
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    This is my favorite shipping involving Ash.
    I do want to see Misty some back for a cameo.
    welcome too the pokeshipping thread its nice too see more pokeshippers coming together in this thread and i totaly agree she totaly needs too return shes more important too the show than the new traveling companions
    but the wrighters just treat her like crap and thats totatly wrong.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

  22. #4072
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Ah, but I'm here for another reason as well. I meant to share this awhile ago, but forgot. I wanted to share this PokeShipping drawing I did for a crossover contest over at a DeviantArt group that I belong to. It's Misty and Ash dressed up as Lina and Gourry from Slayers. It won third place, which was something I did not expect.
    I've seen this art on DA and it's nice that you've won 3rd place. Congrats for that Skiyomi. It was a nice crossover fanart for pokeshipping.

    http://pokemondaniel123.deviantart.c...lery/#/d5k0lh3 hey everyone heres a lovely pokeshipping drawling somone made yesterday hope you guys like it.
    Aw,this is so cute. I'm totally faving this one.Oh yeah, speaking of fanart, Miya's Faith Special Project has been u[dated. She already made another page for it.

    Glad to see new people around. I hope Misty does come back for some cause. In line with the BW2, I hope she has her part in the anime. Ah, those good old times with her and Ash. I wonder what will Ash react when he sees her again..XD

    where do you think ash and misty want there first kiss to be located at?
    Some part of Cerulean of Pallet. I guess it would be surprising if Ash were there in Cerulean and surprise her with a kiss on the cheek.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  23. #4073
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Some part of Cerulean of Pallet. I guess it would be surprising if Ash were there in Cerulean and surprise her with a kiss on the cheek.
    I think Misty kissing Ash on the cheek is more likely, given Ash's denseness.

    Do you think Ash and Misty would be good at tag battling together?

    I don't know. Maybe they can do well together, but maybe they both want to take the lead, causing them to do badly. I think they can do well in tag battles if they do that occasionally, and not frequently.

  24. #4074
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Do you think Ash and Misty would be good at tag battling together?
    Yes, I can see them doing quite well on tag battles. Even they haven't been doing some tag battles in the series, I could see they got potential of being good at it. Ash's electric type pokemon and Misty's water type pokemons could give their opponent a blast. Some of their pokemon were quite a match for battle giving strong attacks and good combinations. Ash is a good battler and I can see Misty can too despite of being a gym leader. Arguments might arise during their battle but its worth for a shot.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  25. #4075
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for a really long time and thought that I should finally join and actually contribute I'm a huge Pokeshipper and was hoping to be a part of this group.

    Do you think Ash and Misty would be good at tag battling together?

    I think they would be great together! Ash and Misty may have their arguements, but deep down they really respect each other as trainers (I say this because a lot of people say that their argueing would hinder their ability to tag team). They are very familiar with each other's battle styles as well as personalities which I believe would give them a major advantage. And they share an incredible amount of stubbornness and competitiveness which is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

    I saw above that we were discussing a first kiss. I think Misty would probably adore hers near water, with the sun setting and making everything glow. And I honestly think Ash would prefer his under the stars, as cliche as that sounds it seems like he does a lot of his best thinking/getting in touch with his emotions under the night sky. The reality is that it probably would happen in a rush of emotions and not really thought out too well lol.

Page 163 of 254 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •