Page 169 of 254 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post
    Yeah I agree that she probably would not date Georgio even if we had that scenario in front of us. But from what I saw (have not seen the whole chronicle but still) it was pretty obvious hints that she really likes Ash (and that was my point from the begining). And the question then was why would they do it that way after she left the anime if she would not getting back in the end?
    But yeah logic dosen't matter cause they probably will not have her back anyway. And yeah I know Ash never is in those chronicles.

Do you think Ash would visit Misty at the Gym off-screen in between sagas?
    He should but he dosen't. The writers is stupid and will not give us what we want =/
    And yeah Misty having feelings for Ash even after she left is most likely the case.

Yes. She showed hints in Chronicles and AG, so I don't think she moved on from Ash.

Well, maybe Ash does off-screen...

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    I also agree too.

Misty did not show any feelings whatsoever for Georgio. It was really easy to see that Misty likes Ash and even after all this time, I still think she has feelings for him to this day.

But that's just me.

I think so

It's possible. After she showed up at his house during the Advanced Battle saga, it definitely is possible. I highly doubt that they won't ever see each other again, after all they are good friends. He won't just forget about her.

I honestly do believe he went to visit her at the gym off screen.
    I also think Misty still has feelings for Ash.

I think Ash and Misty won't meet again in the anime, but I think they will off-screen, when the anime ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Ke$ha View Post
    Hello Im Ke$ha. Ive always been a fan of Pokeshipping so Id really like to join the discussion if thats ok.

When Ash & Misty have their wedding where should it take place?

Cerulean city or Pallet town because there places that Ash and Misty are familiar with maybe if it happened in Pallet town it could be held at Prof Oaks lab? It would have a lot of space for guests like Brock and stuff but maybe Cerulean city would be better because Misty would have her sisters for support there. It probably doesnt much matter where the wedding would occor because it would still be the biggest event in Pokemon history lol. Id be happy with any location just as long as Ash and Misty can spend a great time together. I wonder where the honey moon would be lol aww.
    Welcome to the thread!

What do you think of this: a wedding at the beach (any of the beaches they've visited in the anime, preferably a beach they've been to before), and then a honeymoon to Alto Mare (city from the Latias and Latios movie)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    I forgot to say this, Welcome to new members..welcome Ke$ha! New shippers are always welcome

Yeah, I know it's a good place for a vacation or honeymoon of some sorts, but that is only me. I find it a nice place since it's a place surrounded by water.XD
    Me too, but I'd say a beach in Kanto is more fit for a wedding.

New question: If Ash and Misty would live together and decorate a Christmas tree together, how would that be?

I think they'd argue about what decorations to put in the tree, and that Ash would be very clumsy! XD

Watched the episodes with Misty from season 8 now and I gotta say I was dissapointed. Ofc I was happy to see her "back" again. But compared to the episodes in season 7 I think those were not that good.

The last episode with Misty (?) was a episode when she was not even with Ash/Brock for the most part? Nah many things could have been much better. I dont' think my faith of Misty coming back (even for a few episodes) have ever been this low =/

If Ash and Misty would live together and decorate a Christmas tree together, how would that be?
    haha! I couldn't say more. I think they'll argue on that matter - designing and decorating stuffs but I could imagine that during their argument, they ended up decorating the Christmas Tree randomlyXD and it wasn't that bad But I could think that they could agree on some things too, even how minuscule it could be.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Watched the episodes with Misty from season 8 now and I gotta say I was dissapointed. Ofc I was happy to see her "back" again. But compared to the episodes in season 7 I think those were not that good.

The last episode with Misty (?) was a episode when she was not even with Ash/Brock for the most part? Nah many things could have been much better. I dont' think my faith of Misty coming back (even for a few episodes) have ever been this low =/
    Well, for me, that faith isn't low. For me, faith in a Misty return is non-existent.

haha! I couldn't say more. I think they'll argue on that matter - designing and decorating stuffs but I could imagine that during their argument, they ended up decorating the Christmas Tree randomlyXD and it wasn't that bad But I could think that they could agree on some things too, even how minuscule it could be.
    I agree.

If Ash and Misty would be married, and Ash has a desire to travel, but Misty might want children, which of these options would you prefer?
    1. Ash traveling without Misty, so Misty can take care of the kid.
    2. Ash and Misty traveling together, no children.
    3. Ash staying home, so they can raise children.

I'd say 2 or 3, absolutely not 1. I don't think Ash would be willing to be without Misty for a long time if they're married. And I think Misty would come along with Ash if he would be really set on traveling, even if it means not having children. And maybe Ash became a bit more mature when he and Misty are married, then he could be willing to stay home and raise one or more children with Misty.

I think 1 isn't an option, 2 is the most plausible and 3 is what I'd like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Why Vermilion?
    As mentioned by Misty.It's quite a romantic city,out there.So yeah,I would like it to be held there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bLOjmY--TA
    Do you think this song fits PokeShipping?

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/vi...4513820549133/
    Here are the lyrics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_(...p_song)#Lyrics
    In "Candy", the initial narrator is a man who grieves over a lost love. Following the first chorus, the perspective of the woman (Pierson) is heard. She expresses, unbeknownst to the male, that she misses him as well.
    Instead of a couple that broke up, you could also see it as separation against Ash's and Misty's will, because of Ash traveling and Misty being at the Gym, and that they miss each other.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 22nd December 2012 at 3:16 PM.

I always wished that it was the case due to the off-screen possibilities and all, but I don't think Ash does visit her, let alone stay in contact with her. The anime's writers in my opinion are a bit stubborn when it comes to dealing with Misty's Japanese voice actor, Mayumi Iizuka. I don't know if its really true or if it's just a case of us old-timer fans of the 90's series grumbling, but a lot of fans say that she's pretty much done with Pokemon, and some clause in her contract means that only she can pretty much provide the voice for Misty in the Japan original dub.

A lot of us are frustrated with how the writers don't find better ways to get around the problem with Misty's Japanese voice actor. In my opinion, they could just do simple things such as writing in a conversation between Brock and Ash about keeping in touch with Misty when Brock makes another appearance accompanying Ash - Brock would definitely have contacted Misty regularly, if not at the very least occasionally, after he returned to Kanto.

Even if they don't write any dialogue about Misty or give her character actual spoken lines, I don't see why they can't do something as simple as making a season ending-sequence scene where Ash walks to the Cerulean gym and Misty sees him through her window and rushes out to greet him, with only music in the background as the scene plays out. The writers wouldn't have to go through the headache of re-contracting Mayumi Iizuka, and us fans would be happy: a win-win situation. I really don't know why they never do it. The photo with Misty in it in episode SS025 was kind of pleasant to see after not seeing her for such a long time, but in the end it got sour really quickly once I realized what the writers could have actually done instead of that.

Ofc the original voice always will be special/better (I changed to the English vocices instead of Swedish cause I really didn't liked Mistys voice in those episodes after the Hoenn Leauge).
    But how sure are you that Mayumi Iizuka is the problem here?

Cause it feels more like the writers don't wanna include her in the first place even if they maybe have had problems with Mayumi in the past. Based on some interviews/blogs they pretty much say they will not bring Misty back (at least not as a main char). But yeah those interviews/blogs are from people that used to work with the anime but have left (or work much less with the anime).

I don't understand why they are so stubborn though. 10 years since she left the anime as a main char and she is still VERY popular and tons of people wanna see her back. Why can't they just give us that after 10 years?

Good this topic is just making me angry =/

Just wanted to say something..

Happy Holidays, Pokeshippers (:

Hope everyone has a very happy and safe Christmas (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa) and that you all enjoy yourselves a well.

What do you think Ash and Misty will do on Christmas?

Probably spend time with their families.

Maybe like what my cousins do. They usually celebrate on Christmas eve with his family. And then on Christmas day, they go upstate (Long Islander here) and spend the day with her family.

Ash and Misty might do the same thing.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Just wanted to say something..

Happy Holidays, Pokeshippers (:

Hope everyone has a very happy and safe Christmas (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa) and that you all enjoy yourselves a well.

Probably spend time with their families.

Maybe like what my cousins do. They usually celebrate on Christmas eve with his family. And then on Christmas day, they go upstate (Long Islander here) and spend the day with her family.

Ash and Misty might do the same thing.
    Merry Christmas!

Don't you want Ash and Misty to be together on Christmas? I think Misty should visit Ash and his mom (assuming Ash comes home for Christmas), it'll be much better than Christmas with the Sensational Sisters where Misty will have to cook and do the dishes (Misty's sisters seem too lazy to do chores to me)! And it would just be nice for Ash and Misty if they could see each other again.

I also want to share some PokeShipping drabbles with you all for Christmas. They're not very good, and at first, I thought "I shouldn't post them", but I decided to post them anyways, just in case someone might enjoy them

Title: Confession
    Author: AquaMilotic
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairing/s: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty)
    Rating: PG

Spoiler:- Confession:

Title: Boyfriend

Spoiler:- Boyfriend:

Title: Christmas

Spoiler:- Christmas:

Title: Kissing Games
    Rating: PG-13

Spoiler:- Kissing Games:

Title: Proposal

Spoiler:- Proposal:
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 25th December 2012 at 7:03 PM.

Merry Christmas to all the Pokeshippers here!

Misty gets invited by Ash/Delia to spend the Christmas days in Pallet town. It will be some arguing some great gifts to each other and hopefully some good "hints" :P

Well this Christmas I decided to actually wish for Pokeshipping to happen in the anime, lets see if it can become true in the future

Thanks for letting me join the club

I think they will spend Christmas alone some where in the mountains or where it snows so they can have a special time together. I think they will be happy to be alone and have a romantic talk about there feelings and things. I think Ash will get Misty a nice present like jewelry because its what girls like lol but I dont know what Misty will get Ash because hes very mysterious. Maybe Ash will just be happy that hes with Misty and he will enjoy the scenary where they are. I hope too that there Pokemon are with them to celebrate the holiday. :3

Merry Christmas to all the Pokeshippers here!

Misty gets invited by Ash/Delia to spend the Christmas days in Pallet town. It will be some arguing some great gifts to each other and hopefully some good "hints" :P

Well this Christmas I decided to actually wish for Pokeshipping to happen in the anime, lets see if it can become true in the future
    That would be awesome! And wishing: I think all of us in this thread wish that. But unfortunately, it's not going to happen... The writers care about money, not about fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ke$ha View Post
    Thanks for letting me join the club

I think they will spend Christmas alone some where in the mountains or where it snows so they can have a special time together. I think they will be happy to be alone and have a romantic talk about there feelings and things. I think Ash will get Misty a nice present like jewelry because its what girls like lol but I dont know what Misty will get Ash because hes very mysterious. Maybe Ash will just be happy that hes with Misty and he will enjoy the scenary where they are. I hope too that there Pokemon are with them to celebrate the holiday. :3
    That's a cute idea! It would be the perfect chance for them to confess their feelings!

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...hday-344669541
    Happy birthday, Angel~!

Because 2013 is coming closer: What are your best PokeShipping memories from 2012?

Well, Misty didn't appear in the anime, so I'll have to stick to fan work. Well, my improvement at drawing and starting my fic made me more involved in the fandom of PokeShipping, so I could mention that. And reading fics from Skiyomi, becoming really active on this forum...
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 25th December 2012 at 12:11 PM.

What are your best PokeShipping memories from 2012?

Yeah like AquaMilotic said Misty never appeard in the anime this year so I will say fanfiction. Some really good stories to be fund on the internet for Pokeshippers.
    Have been reading a bit lately and if people wanna have advices for good stories I can send them to you.

I wish them to hang out all day long on Christmas.It's Christmas,after all!Also,as anybody,I hope them to exchange precious gifts of memories with each other.

Was mostly the fanarts and fanfics coz they kept Pokeshipping alive for me!Gives me hope for Pokeshipping.

Merry Christmas Pokeshippers! I wish you all have a wonderful time. I have some art to share.

By the way, I liked how Ash and Misty met Santa Clause in that Jynx EP. As for what they can do on Christmas well they can both decorate a Christmas tree and I think Misty should give Ash a lure based on him to match his Misty one. That would be really adorable.

Angel: Misty on the first picture is very good for sure. I don't understand how Mistys sisters is trying to tell therselfs they are much prettier. Even if it is a anime char Misty looks "naturally" beautiful (if you can say that about a anime char but still).

What are your expectations for Pokeshipping during 2013?
    I actually don't even know how much Ash has left for the region he is visiting atm so I can't really say anything here. I heard Misty is back in the last game (I guess it is released by now) and MAYBE that gives us a little bit of hope that she is coming back for a episode?

Do you have any plans to do some Pokeshipping related art/fics during 2013?
    Yeah I will start to write on a fanfiction in the end of January or maybe begining of February next year. And I will make sure that everyone that maybe wanna read it will get the chance to actually read it.

I like the drabbles AM! I'll read more of it if I got timeXD
    Oh, I love those arts you shared Angel~! I miss those good ol arts. It has been some of my fave arts of all time.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I haven't been here for a while due to a 2-day power interruptions and our country was hit by a Typhoon. So here's a fanart I've done last week
        Spoiler:- Merry XMAS!!:

~Take care everyone. I think I'll answer the questions later
    ~Ash

Yeah like AquaMilotic said Misty never appeard in the anime this year so I will say fanfiction. Some really good stories to be fund on the internet for Pokeshippers.
    Have been reading a bit lately and if people wanna have advices for good stories I can send them to you.
    Well, have you ever read Skiyomi's PokeShipping fics? I can advise you those if you haven't read them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_1997 View Post

I wish them to hang out all day long on Christmas.It's Christmas,after all!Also,as anybody,I hope them to exchange precious gifts of memories with each other.

Was mostly the fanarts and fanfics coz they kept Pokeshipping alive for me!Gives me hope for Pokeshipping.
    Well, yeah, the fans have to keep PokeShipping alive now the anime doesn't provide us anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Merry Christmas Pokeshippers! I wish you all have a wonderful time. I have some art to share.

By the way, I liked how Ash and Misty met Santa Clause in that Jynx EP. As for what they can do on Christmas well they can both decorate a Christmas tree and I think Misty should give Ash a lure based on him to match his Misty one. That would be really adorable.
    Awesome pics! I also rewatched the Jynx Christmas episode. And I love the lure idea!

Angel: Misty on the first picture is very good for sure. I don't understand how Mistys sisters is trying to tell therselfs they are much prettier. Even if it is a anime char Misty looks "naturally" beautiful (if you can say that about a anime char but still).

I actually don't even know how much Ash has left for the region he is visiting atm so I can't really say anything here. I heard Misty is back in the last game (I guess it is released by now) and MAYBE that gives us a little bit of hope that she is coming back for a episode?

Yeah I will start to write on a fanfiction in the end of January or maybe begining of February next year. And I will make sure that everyone that maybe wanna read it will get the chance to actually read it.
    I agree. Misty is way more beautiful than her sisters, both on the inside and the outside.

I'm not having any expectations for PokeShipping.

Well, continuing my fic, and a lot of drawings.

I like the drabbles AM! I'll read more of it if I got timeXD
    Oh, I love those arts you shared Angel~! I miss those good ol arts. It has been some of my fave arts of all time.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I haven't been here for a while due to a 2-day power interruptions and our country was hit by a Typhoon. So here's a fanart I've done last week
        Spoiler:- Merry XMAS!!:

~Take care everyone. I think I'll answer the questions later
    ~Ash
    How can you like them if you still have to read them? I don't really understand.

Is there a lot of damage from the typhoon where you live?

Awesome artwork!

New question: Will you stay active in this thread in 2013?

Yes, I certainly will. It's the best way to help keeping this thread alive, and to keep PokeShipping alive on this forum.

edit: I haven't read all of them, but I did read some of it. The Confession and Proposal was cuteXD Sorry for my grammar. I felt bad for my english grammar these days. geez, this is bad.

OT:
    Is there a lot of damage from the typhoon where you live?
    Gladly no, and I'm glad no one has been hurt compared to the last typhoon.

Will you stay active in this thread in 2013?
    I'm not so sure so No, but I'll do try posting in the thread if I got some vacant time. Because of the College stuff and activity, I think it would be hard to be online but I will do visit this thread some time.

Oh probably. If I think of an idea.
    I already started a fantasy one this year, but it is slow coming since I try to put over 5,000 words per chapter.
    I might start a new fanfiction though in the present time.

~Misty

~Pokeshipping~

My fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2320079/Misty_Ketchum97

Will you stay active in this thread in 2013?

Im still new to this thread/board but I do really like this thread so I will stay active for sure. I really hope everyone else and hopefully even many new people is coming to visit this thread during the next year.

I already started a fantasy one this year, but it is slow coming since I try to put over 5,000 words per chapter.
    I might start a new fanfiction though in the present time.

~Misty
    Oh, so you're making a fanfiction? That's seems interesting and good luck with the fanfic that you are doing! We would like to read some if you had finished it

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...YEAR-345841674
    Happy New Year, fellow PokeShippers!

What things do you want in this thread for 2013?

I'm going to organize an art contest again in September and October, just like we had this year. Aside from that, I hope this thread stays active and that the people who frequently post here at this moment will stay active. I also hope we'll get some more new nice active PokeShippers here, and that Melody93 comes back (but I know that's not gonna happen)...

Page 169 of 254 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast