Page 17 of 255 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Yeah, petitions like never work and it just ends up being more work than it's worth. :/ Bah. Silly producers. But hey, maybe we can write like, a persuasive essay. They didn't teach us how to do that in school for nothin'!

Hah, "Always Be My Baby" is a very good song. I'm a huge Mariah Carey fan, so I agree with choice of song. And he will be back when his days and his nights get a little bit colderrrr.

I'm so inspired to draw art of these two (buying socks for their anniversary, lolol). But seriously, I haven't drawn these two in eons. I think it just must be done.
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

Spoiler:- Shiny Hunter:

You have Pokemon DVDs?!?! *le gasp* thats my biggest dream! lol jk
    I mean there's plenty of episodes to choose from, i think Misty Meets her Match as well as GCYL are the most shippy above all
    *holds all pokeshippers captive to discuss something*
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

A persuasive essay sounds pretty fun. Now, I know that theres odds about either if Misty will return to the show either as a cameo or an permanent return, regardless of what happens, it'll still be pretty good since Misty returns either way. And hopefully it'll at least have Misty spend some alone time with Ash, and when it happens, we'll be ready.

However, if the writers keep on procrastinating on having Misty return, expect to see me in Japan soon, dancing for it. ;3

What is the most Pokeshippy episode you've ever seen?

Misty Meets Her Match, Tower of Terror, the Ghost of Maidens Peak, and a few episodes that escape my head right now. XD

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

And hopefully it'll at least have Misty spend some alone time with Ash, and when it happens, we'll be ready.

However, if the writers keep on procrastinating on having Misty return, expect to see me in Japan soon, dancing for it. ;3
    ily!! That's the exact same thing i'd do ;D i'd shake buck naked in front of them to get Misty back :x i love that chick!
    But yeah def, misty-ash alone time, you'd betta believe i'll be glued to that screen analyzing every aspect of their movements and looks. and because it's animated, every freeze frame means something! T-vo anyone?
    Persuasive essay.. Hmmm.... What should we write about? How do we start it off?
    Dear Pokemon Producers *heart* jk lol but seriously.. haha i dont mind sending it to them ^^;; srsly guys we HAVE to act.
    Pokeshipper

LOL, you guys are too great. We should all get together, go to Japan and do like the best interpretive dance involving a bike and a stuffed Pikachu. Ever.

Ghost of Maiden's Peak. My fianceé and I went out to a bar tonight and we talked about old pokemon episodes. She mentioned that episode as being one of her favourites. Now I'm tempted to rewatch some of these just to have a Pokeshipping orgasm.
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

That would be awesome. Oh, how about this: "Pokeshipping: The Musical!" I would pay good money to see that. It'll be the best thing since "Wicked". Start writing lyrics now!

Oh, is your fiance a Pokeshipper, too? That would be nice.
    Last edited by Hakajin; 24th July 2009 at 9:43 AM.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

DP Series coming to an end. I am very sure that Misty will make a Cameo apperiance by the time when Ash join the Sinnoh League. She always does. I would be nice to see them in one picture again.
    Pokemon Fan who born from its ''Ashes''

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    That would be awesome. Oh, how about this: "Pokeshipping: The Musical!" I would pay good money to see that. It'll be the best thing since "Wicked". Start writing lyrics now!

Oh, is your fiance a Pokeshipper, too? That would be nice.
    Haha that would be the best music to be ever created. It really seriously would. I'll get right on those lyrics! *salutes*

She is, yes. I actually met her in high school. We bonded because she was wearing a Team Rocket shirt and I thought that was amazing, like the dork I am. I knew she was a Rocketshipper but I wasn't sure about Pokeshipping. I asked her tonight and she said yes. So geeking out promptly happened afterwards. x)
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ryn View Post
    Haha that would be the best music to be ever created. It really seriously would. I'll get right on those lyrics! *salutes*

Ash Sings:
    *I love you, Oh Misty!
    I love you so much!
    I'm sorry I didn't realize till now..

I know I was dense!
    I know, and admit,
    But please, oh where art thou?*

Misty Sings:
    *Aw Ash, I can see
    How you sing much for me
    And yes I love you too

So please give me a kiss
    So I wouldn't miss
    Oh Ash, please come to me!*

Oh wow... I really fail at song writing! XD XD But this is fun! Talk about Romeo and Juliet... HAHAHA...
    -------------------------------

Visit my Deviant Art website! Click on my banner

Quote Originally Posted by Yuraenia View Post

Ash Sings:
    *I love you, Oh Misty!
    I love you so much!
    I'm sorry I didn't realize till now..

I know I was dense!
    I know, and admit,
    But please, oh where art thou?*

Misty Sings:
    *Aw Ash, I can see
    How you sing much for me
    And yes I love you too

So please give me a kiss
    So I wouldn't miss
    Oh Ash, please come to me!*

Oh wow... I really fail at song writing! XD XD But this is fun! Talk about Romeo and Juliet... HAHAHA...
    The Romeo and Juliet nerd in me thanks you, so so much.

This song sounds like it would be catchy as all hell. And why do I see like Brock, Tracey and co being like the backup singers/dancers? xD.

When I'm not avoiding sleep Imma take a stab at these lyrics. *high fives Yuraenia*
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

All jokes aside guys, we should seriously consider writing that essay. I mean mabye it could be the one thing that finally persuades the writers to bring back Misty. I'm sure we can all pitch in ideas and write something great!
    The long time pokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by Ryn View Post
    The Romeo and Juliet nerd in me thanks you, so so much.

This song sounds like it would be catchy as all hell. And why do I see like Brock, Tracey and co being like the backup singers/dancers? xD.

When I'm not avoiding sleep Imma take a stab at these lyrics. *high fives Yuraenia*
    Hahaha! *high fives Ryn back* Never knew my lack of sense of rhythm would actually pay off! Do any additional changes if u want, Ryn..
    -------------------------------

Visit my Deviant Art website! Click on my banner

Quote Originally Posted by Danielrod View Post
    All jokes aside guys, we should seriously consider writing that essay. I mean mabye it could be the one thing that finally persuades the writers to bring back Misty. I'm sure we can all pitch in ideas and write something great!
    Agreed, Danielrod. I'm sure we could pitch in ideas... hum. Has anyone ever heard of ship_manifesto on livejournal? It's a place where people write persuasive essays for a certain ship from a fandom of their choosing... maybe we could be something like that. Maybe make some comparisons between Ash/Misty and Ash/the other lead girls (not so much as couples, but just chemistry and appeal of fans). We'd have to do some research, make it sound really convincing, gather a lot of evidence... but I'm sure we could pull it off if we worked together!

Hahaha! *high fives Ryn back* Never knew my lack of sense of rhythm would actually pay off! Do any additional changes if u want, Ryn..
    . Well, I've been playing musical instruments for about 12 years, and I was like writing music for this. x). I may write another song if inspiration strikes.
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

*tears* we're discussing something productive, yay!! :') i love my pokeshippers! *hugs*
    Yeah I've heard of that LJ community, not much Pokemon in it, but good tips for writing that persuasive essay!
    Well, first and foremost, we must gather information!
    So, everyone, name an episode that the producers have implied Pokeshipping and I'll save all the ideas in Word.
    Name an episode that the producers implied Pokeshipping and what exactly in the episode implied it?
    I'll start ^^, GCYL! Ash until that moment didn't seem to realize that Misty really did care more about him than the bike until the end when it really hit him that she was leaving.
    "Misty... you're bikes there, you're in a hurry right?" - *says with sadness*
    then he says, while they're walking:
    "I don't think it was a coincidence I met you out of ALL people."
    and then as Misty rides off in her bike, she says to herself, "Finally Ash Ketchum, I know how you feel about me." Which implies more than friendship.

Hints from other people:
    Brock in episode Pokemon Fashion Flash, the girl asks him: "should we stop them?" as Ash and Misty argue.
    Brock: "That's like trying to stop the tide."
    <3
    Pokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    *tears* we're discussing something productive, yay!! :') i love my pokeshippers! *hugs*
    Yeah I've heard of that LJ community, not much Pokemon in it, but good tips for writing that persuasive essay!
    So, everyone, name an episode that the producers have implied Pokeshipping and I'll save all the ideas in Word.
    Name an episode that the producers implied Pokeshipping and what exactly in the episode implied it?
    I'll start ^^, GCYL! Ash until that moment didn't seem to realize that Misty really did care more about him than the bike until the end when it really hit him that she was leaving.
    and then as Misty rides off in her bike, she says to herself, "Finally Ash Ketchum, I know how you feel about me." Which implies more than friendship.

Hints from other people:
    Brock in episode Pokemon Fashion Flash, the girl asks him: "should we stop them?" as Ash and Misty argue.
    <3
    *hugs back*

I have to watch some of the old episodes (I haven't had the time yet, ugh) butttt I went on Google and found a list someone was making.

The List: Episodes 1-25

I'll most certianly add to the list when I watch some. But we can add things we've been talking about. Like the Aerodactyl episode.

<3
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

I don't think it's a matter of convincing them that Pokeshipping exists in the show. I mean, they're the ones that wrote it. For me, it's more about what I like about Pokeshipping and why I think they should bring it to fruition.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    I don't think it's a matter of convincing them that Pokeshipping exists in the show. I mean, they're the ones that wrote it. For me, it's more about what I like about Pokeshipping and why I think they should bring it to fruition.
    You have a point. Maybe we each should write a paragraph or two on why we like the ship and our opinion of the show now that Misty has left... though honestly, thinking up reasons and finding evidence is great brainstorming/rallying.
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

Hints from other people:
    <3
    lol NOW this is getting fun! I thought it was just gonna be a bunch of Question and Answers but this sounds like Pokeshipping. You can probably talk about how they act with each other. XD Maybe we can turn this essay into a fanfic if it gets really intresting.

In the Episode "Navel Manuvers"...

Ash and Misty were arguring while they walked behind the gym leader (IDK his name) and he commented on how they really cared about each other saying "You always hurt the one you love."

or

In the episode "Wherefore art thou, Pokemon."

Tracey talks how the relationship of the two Nidoran Trainers is very similar to the way Misty and Ash treat each other.
    Plus at the end, the Nidorans kiss and evolve, provoking Ash to ask the question: "Do people change when they get...kissed?" and Misty answers: "We'll just have to find out for ourselves."
    Last edited by カスミ; 25th July 2009 at 6:52 PM.

Sig made by me! :3

awwwwwwwwwwwww thats so sweet
    You know what? I'm gone, I really don't even like Pokemon that much anymore (At all, it's getting kind of boring.) And I'm sad to say I'll miss my bestie Mawile412 and GPT and MM and T&T and Fango, because you were all great friend ;_;
    I wont come back ever and I know about the rule change for the game section, and it saddens me; it used to be so much fun, Degrassi, Pokecity, Pokeplace, all of them that I've participated in....
    GG has now graduated from Serebii, I love you all.
    Goodbye...
    (P.S :: I swear, leave Lilly alone, don't be mean to her or I'll eat you, she's my bestie after all~)

Quote Originally Posted by カスミ View Post
    lol NOW this is getting fun! I thought it was just gonna be a bunch of Question and Answers but this sounds like Pokeshipping. You can probably talk about how they act with each other. XD Maybe we can turn this essay into a fanfic if it gets really intresting.

Ash and Misty were arguring while they walked behind the gym leader (IDK his name) and he commented on how they really cared about each other saying "You always hurt the one you love."

or

Tracey talks how the relationship of the two Nidoran Trainers is very similar to the way Misty and Ash treat each other.
    Plus at the end, the Nidorans kiss and evolve, provoking Ash to ask the question: "Do people chan when they get...kissed?" and Misty answers: "We'll just have to find out for ourselves."
    Yeah, Q&A is certainly alright once in a while. I mean it spawns conversation and stuff. But really, good point. Even if we never get this essay off the ground (though I really hope we do!) we could write a joint fanfic... all of us on here! That'd be fun!

And cute hints! I agree and remember both of those myself. We could just write a fanfic based off that last little scenario itself. x)
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

I've recently watched some of the season 1-5 episodes and realized something. I dont know if this has been brought up before but if you watch some of those episodes you'll see that whenever the gang is walking, sitting, or even sleeping Ash and Misty are right next to each other about 95&#37; the time. Also, ever notice how(especially in the Johto series)Ash and Misty always team up their pokemon to battle together while Brock doesn't really do anything. Coincidence?!?!?Nah, i dont think so.
    The long time pokeshipper

You have a very good point, but it also couldn't hurt to try to point out some stuff that they themselves have done to give us hope for Pokeshipping. But yeah we definitely have to write about why they should bring it back and how its so much more fun to have misty around ^^ So i guess you guys can do either one, about why you feel it should be brought back or proof!

*hugs back*

I have to watch some of the old episodes (I haven't had the time yet, ugh) butttt I went on Google and found a list someone was making.

The List: Episodes 1-25

I'll most certianly add to the list when I watch some. But we can add things we've been talking about. Like the Aerodactyl episode.

<3
    =D Thankies! I'll add it to Word ^^ *Saves file* Official Pokeshipping Essay saved!

or

Plus at the end, the Nidorans kiss and evolve, provoking Ash to ask the question: "Do people chan when they get...kissed?" and Misty answers: "We'll just have to find out for ourselves."
    I was actually watching Naval Manuvers the other day XD as well as that the episode where:
    Ash: Woah, Brock married?
    Misty: We'll be married someday too
    Ash: *nods*.... GWAH?!?
    Misty: O.O

I've recently watched some of the season 1-5 episodes and realized something. I dont know if this has been brought up before but if you watch some of those episodes you'll see that whenever the gang is walking, sitting, or even sleeping Ash and Misty are right next to each other about 95% the time. Also, ever notice how(especially in the Johto series)Ash and Misty always team up their pokemon to battle together while Brock doesn't really do anything. Coincidence?!?!?Nah, i dont think so.
    NIce ;D i've noticed that as well, ADDED to list of proof

awwwwwwwwwwwww thats so sweet
    Could you please add alittle bit more to the convo? otherwise it's spam.. ^^;;

Alright guys, I just downloaded the song Misty's Song as well as He Drives Me Crazy and Under The Mistletoe and heres the lyrics to He Drives Me Crazy as well as Under the Mistletoe in case you guys don't know the song (maybe theres someone ?):
        Spoiler:- He Drives Me Crazy:

Spoiler:- Under the Mistletoe:

For anyone who doesn't know, Under The Mistletoe is sung by the voice actors of Misty and Ash AS Misty and Ash its on the Pokemon Christmas Bash CD.
    THey'll both be on the proof list as well.
    Pokeshipper

Hi everyone. I'm new user. I love PokeShipping. And I miss Misty so much. I watched GCYL only once, because my heart is too weak to watch this episode again.

Quote Originally Posted by カスミ View Post
    In an interview with the Japaneese voice actress, they said that Misty would show up late 2009-2010. Probably guest appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
    This was back in 2007 as well. The further appearance she was talking about was the Misty Lure that Ash used back in DP043. ^^;

If this isn't the interview you're talking about, then...which one is it? I'd really like to see it!
    The interview was in TV a long time ago. I heard about this interview, but something quite different. Look at this (important words are bolded):

Q: In pokemon diamond and pearl will misty ever show up?
    A: Yes she is coming back,there was an interview with Mayumi Izuka((her Japenese voice actress)) and said shes coming back as a main character.

This is happening because there was a petition actually alot of petitions to bring misty back...so they decided that she will come back in the middle of the 11th season.

But the only thing is in Japan they want Mayumi Izuka to do the voice acting for Misty. She has to agree to it first. It wouldn't be fair to have Misty in America and not in Japan.

The whole reason Misty left in the first place is because Mayumi Izuka wanted to go sing and be a singer. So thats the real reason why MIsty left. And again it wouldn't be fair for America to have her and not Japan.

You know how Brock has been there like the whole time? ((Except Orange Islands but we won't count that)) Thats how Misty would have been. She would have been there the whole time like Brock,but Mayumi Izuka had to go be a singer. They would have still traveled with May and dawn ((and dare I say it Max too)) but Misty would have been there too.

But her singing career didn't go so well so now she is pretty much ready to do Misty again.
    Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2005902AAv22cO

Is it true? I don't know. But I believe it is. We still have chance to see her again as main character.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    You have a very good point, but it also couldn't hurt to try to point out some stuff that they themselves have done to give us hope for Pokeshipping. But yeah we definitely have to write about why they should bring it back and how its so much more fun to have misty around ^^ So i guess you guys can do either one, about why you feel it should be brought back or proof!
    I think we should try to incorporate both into the essay... proof and why it should be brought back... as well as our opinions. It would all be beneficial... and you've gotta back up claims with proof, after all.

Alright guys, I just downloaded the song Misty's Song as well as He Drives Me Crazy and Under The Mistletoe and heres the lyrics to He Drives Me Crazy as well as Under the Mistletoe in case you guys don't know the song (maybe theres someone ?)
    I have "Misty's Song" and "Under the Mistletoe". "He Drives Me Crazy" I don't have... I'll go look for it.

How about, "I've Got a Secret" from "Pokemon Live!"? I'll post those lyrics in case.

Spoiler:- I've Got a Secret Lyrics:
    Last edited by Ryn; 25th July 2009 at 6:50 PM.
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

I have "Misty's Song" and "Under the Mistletoe". "He Drives Me Crazy" I don't have... I'll go look for it.

How about, "I've Got a Secret" from "Pokemon Live!"? I'll post those lyrics in case.
    Hm...I've noticed something. All the songs do show that Misty really likes Ash but Ash is focussed on his Pokemon and his dream, almost to the point of stupidity. Not only in the songs but in the show itself!
    For example, in one episode...

Misty: Love is the most important thing in the world.
    Ash: Even more important than catching Pokemon?
    Misty: YOU BIG BABY!!
    Ash: *depressed whining* I am not a big baby...am I, Pikachu?

I think we should try to incorporate both into the essay... proof and why it should be brought back... as well as our opinions. It would all be beneficial... and you've gotta back up claims with proof, after all.
    True...true...makes the most sense and it could work better than a petition or a letter alone.

I also got something to ask...
    Is there a Pokeshipping day like I've heard theres a Ikkarishipping day and if not, cant we make one up?
    Last edited by カスミ; 25th July 2009 at 7:27 PM.

Sig made by me! :3

Page 17 of 255 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast