Page 172 of 247 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 6164

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by melodyh8807 View Post
    Hi, I'm Melody and I just joined. I'm a major Pokeshipper. I always thought Ash and Misty were cute when I was a kid, and stopped watching Pokemon once she left. Now I'm back into it again, and a lot older, but still think they belong together! It is so obvious!
    Welcome to this thread!

Your username reminds me of a former Serebii user, Melody93, she's awesome.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...ight-351435701
    This is my new drawing, do you like it?

Do you think Ash and Misty in a two-person bed would be cute?

I'd say yes. And I can see them ending up hugging. No sex yet, they're 10.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Welcome to this thread!

I'd say yes. And I can see them ending up hugging. No sex yet, they're 10.
    Thanks!! There's one question I have, if they're best friends, howcome they never hugged or anything? Not even in the episode where Misty leaves? I mean, if I was leaving and wasn't going to see my friends again for a while, I'd give them a hug of course!

Thanks!! There's one question I have, if they're best friends, howcome they never hugged or anything? Not even in the episode where Misty leaves? I mean, if I was leaving and wasn't going to see my friends again for a while, I'd give them a hug of course!
    Um... Best friends? I'd say Ash and Misty are more than just best friends... But oh well, why they never hugged: maybe the writers thought that would be too shippy? Maybe it's because Ash is so unromantic?

If you'd be Misty, how would you try to make Ash understand that you love him?

I'd say a kiss on the cheek, or a really cute hug might do the job. If not, a direct confession is the only way to go.

Hi, I'm Melody and I just joined. I'm a major Pokeshipper. I always thought Ash and Misty were cute when I was a kid, and stopped watching Pokemon once she left. Now I'm back into it again, and a lot older, but still think they belong together! It is so obvious!
    Hello melody! Welcome to the thread. It's been a while having new members around

@AquaMilotic
    Good job on the drawing..(I think I don't have to mention the rest of my comments since you have read them through VMs).
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

If Ash and Misty were put into a fairytale, which one would it be?

I would say the little mermaid. : )

If Ash and Misty lived in the real world, what would be their jobs?

I always imagined Ash as someone who would explore the world and take many pictures of different animals. While Misty can do research on marine animals and mammals. Also getting to pet them and just understand what they do, how they live, and how they're feeling.

so its been years since I've been on here.

Whats up with Pokeshipping these days? Anything?

Last I heard Ash had a lure that Misty gave him... And thats it.

Since I ship those two I guess no one is surprised I say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhope View Post

Well, Ash showed that he still loves Misty in DP, in an episode involving that lure. That's the last we've seen from PokeShipping...

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post

Since I ship those two I guess no one is surprised I say yes.
    Yeah, and my answer is yes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    If Ash and Misty were put into a fairytale, which one would it be?

I would say the little mermaid. : )

If Ash and Misty lived in the real world, what would be their jobs?

I always imagined Ash as someone who would explore the world and take many pictures of different animals. While Misty can do research on marine animals and mammals. Also getting to pet them and just understand what they do, how they live, and how they're feeling.
    Yes, the little mermaid fits the Misty mermaid thing.

Ash could indeed do that. And for Misty, that sounds fitting too. Anyways, something adventurous for Ash and something having to do with water for Misty would be fitting.

At what age do you think Ash and Misty will do these things: confessing, first kiss, first time sharing the bed, marriage, first child?

I'd say something like this:
    - 10: confessing.
    - 12: first kiss.
    - 16: first time sharing the bed.
    - 25: marriage.
    - 26: first child.

[QUOTE=AquaMilotic;15641928]

What's your favourite "ship tease" moment? With that, I mean something that's not a hint, but that can still be seen as shippy.

In Get Along Little Pokemon where Ash carries Misty to the cave after she collapses. Unless someone can tell me a better one where he saves her.

Also, as far as what their jobs would be today, I think Ash would be either a vet or a zoologist, and Misty would be a marine biologist.

In Get Along Little Pokemon where Ash carries Misty to the cave after she collapses. Unless someone can tell me a better one where he saves her.
    I'm not sure about "better," but another episode that comes to mind is The Princess and the Togepi. Ash was quite the chivalrous trainer as he battled Colonel Hansen in her behalf.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Awesome banner! And fitting: Misty is the right person for Ash, but the dense kid doesn't realize it.
    Thank you AquaMilotic. The sentence I put in the banner was actually a text message I received from a classmate. I used it before I delete itXD.

Hello Darkhope. As for now, there weren't any news about Misty in the show or whether she will appear in the anime again. I do wonder if Ash does carry the lure until now in Unova.. and that remains my question unanswered.. Just curious thoughXD I just miss the part where he have it on his journey oh yeah the handkerchief as well. I wonder..

What's your favourite "ship tease" moment? With that, I mean something that's not a hint, but that can still be seen as shippy.
    Hmm.. I guess when they fell asleep near each other when Jigglypuff sings is one of those moments. I couldn't think of any at this point. I guess whenevr they sit beside each other, or at least travelling by themselves..I think I'll add laterXD

Confessing at age 10 and then marriage.
    You're allowed to get married at that age anyway in the Poke world.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Confessing at age 10 and then marriage.
    You're allowed to get married at that age anyway in the Poke world.
    Marriage at the age of 10? Isn't that a bit too soon? Maybe they should try to have a good boyfriend/girlfriend relationship first for some time before getting married? Ten year olds are too young for marriage...

Hi there!
    Was wondering if I could join this thread? (If I'm allowed too? >.< )
    Thought it was about time I joined this thread as I'm a big supporter of Pokeshipping!

In response to:
    Well I agree with the hint in Get Along Little Pokemon where Ash helped Misty into the cave during the storm. ^-^

I also liked Forest Grumps where they seemed pretty worried about each other, and when they were reunited, they called out to each other. No mentioning of Brock or Pikachu.

And another one, the episode For Crying Out Loud! Where Misty fell over the cliff with Pikachu and Marill, Ash and Brock seemed extremely worried about her.

Quote Originally Posted by pokesimmo View Post
    Hi there!
    Was wondering if I could join this thread? (If I'm allowed too? >.< )
    Thought it was about time I joined this thread as I'm a big supporter of Pokeshipping!

In response to:

Well I agree with the hint in Get Along Little Pokemon where Ash helped Misty into the cave during the storm. ^-^

I also liked Forest Grumps where they seemed pretty worried about each other, and when they were reunited, they called out to each other. No mentioning of Brock or Pikachu.

And another one, the episode For Crying Out Loud! Where Misty fell over the cliff with Pikachu and Marill, Ash and Brock seemed extremely worried about her.
    Of course you can join, everyone is welcome here!

Yeah, those moments were nice!

Do you think Ash tells May/Dawn/Iris things about Misty off-screen?

I do. Sure, May met Misty twice and Dawn saw the lure, but I think Ash must've told those two more about Misty off-screen too.

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...Gang-353504103
    What do you think of my new drawing?

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    I'm not sure about "better," but another episode that comes to mind is The Princess and the Togepi. Ash was quite the chivalrous trainer as he battled Colonel Hansen in her behalf.

Oh yeah, I saw that one and I really liked it! For once it was Ash who was showing the most hints. And I love the part where he is like, "Misty, take the others and go!" And then Misty is like, "But Ash!!" And he basically bosses her around by saying, "MISTY! LEAVE!" I guess because he thinks it's not safe, and she can't defend herself, even though she's a gym leader. I loved that part. I need to watch this one again so I can remember the other Ash hints in it. Man, I really wish Misty would come back. Why did they have to get rid of such a great character?

Does anybody know of any smaller hints in other episodes? I'm not talking about the major ones, like in Princess vs. Princess, or the Tower of Terror, or GCYL, etc. I mean like just cute arguments between the two, or cute scenes in general. Like what is that one episode where Ash and Misty are arguing, and they're so into arguing that their faces get really close and Ash's hat is touching Misty's head? I see the screencap everywhere, but I can't figure out which episode it is! And another one is when Ash is sleeping, and Misty has a lantern and wakes Ash up in the middle of the night for some reason. Can someone tell me what episode that is as well? I see that screencap everywhere too.

Woo!

In response to melodyh8807's:
    Does anybody know of any smaller hints in other episodes?
    check out pokeshipping on bulbapedia, you've probably already checked it out, but if you haven't, it's got a lot of stuff; the main scenes and the smaller hints to But it's always fun to find your own while watching it.

Also those screencaps, I can recall them but I don't remember what episodes it's from. Would you happen to know anything else that happens in that episode?

Quote Originally Posted by pokesimmo View Post
    Woo!

In response to melodyh8807's:
    check out pokeshipping on bulbapedia, you've probably already checked it out, but if you haven't, it's got a lot of stuff; the main scenes and the smaller hints to But it's always fun to find your own while watching it.

Also those screencaps, I can recall them but I don't remember what episodes it's from. Would you happen to know anything else that happens in that episode?
    I can't think of anything, if I knew then I'd be able to figure out which one it was. I wish someone would have put a caption or something. However, I did catch a little hint in the Legend of Dratini yesterday though. When Misty had the picture of Dratini, and Ash came over and looked at it, Mr. Kaiza got mad and stuck a gun in their faces. If you pay attention to that scene, it looks like Ash put himself in front of Misty when Mr. Kaiza pulled a gun on them. It's not much, but something I guess.

I can't think of anything, if I knew then I'd be able to figure out which one it was. I wish someone would have put a caption or something. However, I did catch a little hint in the Legend of Dratini yesterday though. When Misty had the picture of Dratini, and Ash came over and looked at it, Mr. Kaiza got mad and stuck a gun in their faces. If you pay attention to that scene, it looks like Ash put himself in front of Misty when Mr. Kaiza pulled a gun on them. It's not much, but something I guess.
    I suppose if you keep on watching the episodes, you'll find it Never seen that episode. I saw this scene in Misty's goodbye song i(n the episode) Gotta Catch Ya Later, and I had no idea what episode it was from. It was raining and dark, and Ash was on the ground crying and Misty and Brock were standing above him looking upset too? Does anyone know where it's from?

I felt guilty of posting here before reviewing, My head hurts.. Yet, I'll make this short.First of all, welcome to the new pokeshippers around As for the the fanart, I like the idea AquaMilotic. I can't remember if I've seen the episode you based your background with yet I love the art, nice job!

Like what is that one episode where Ash and Misty are arguing, and they're so into arguing that their faces get really close and Ash's hat is touching Misty's head?
    Are you talking about this? Cause if this is what you have mentioned before, then I can't believe I forgot the episode where this was taken!XD Honestly, I also look for the title of where this screenshot was taken, but not for long, I happened to know it. But now, I seem to forget the episodes of some moments.Sorry

Spoiler:- Is it..?:

But I can't deny how I miss their arguments. I kinda laugh at them whenever I see them arguing yet It was one of the moments that Ash and Misty left for those passing years..

I guess this is all for now..
        Spoiler:- Bye!:

[QUOTE=Ashist_Wilketch;15691684]I felt guilty of posting here before reviewing, My head hurts.. Yet, I'll make this short.First of all, welcome to the new pokeshippers around As for the the fanart, I like the idea AquaMilotic. I can't remember if I've seen the episode you based your background with yet I love the art, nice job!

Are you talking about this? Cause if this is what you have mentioned before, then I can't believe I forgot the episode where this was taken!XD Honestly, I also look for the title of where this screenshot was taken, but not for long, I happened to know it. But now, I seem to forget the episodes of some moments.Sorry

Spoiler:- Is it..?:

But I can't deny how I miss their arguments. I kinda laugh at them whenever I see them arguing yet It was one of the moments that Ash and Misty left for those passing years..

I guess this is all for now..

YES!! That is the episode I'm talking about. So you knew but forgot? Maybe we can find someone on here who will remember! And I have just another question, do you remember which episode showed Misty and Ash sleeping next to each other, and then Misty woke up, got a lantern, and then woke Ash up in the middle of the night for some reason? Let me see if I can find a screen cap...here:

http://www.freewebs.com/misty_ketchum18/folge186-1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

^oH Sorry, the screenshot s familiar to me yet I don't know what episode it came from.

--
    Love is everywhere! An distance can't be a hindrance when it comes to it.So here I am..[I'll make this so quick..] to say,
    I don't know but I felt already late with this greeting..HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone! Hope you have a good one. XD

Spoiler:- Droping by::

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well. Wow, I like your drawings. I especially like the second one. It is super cute with Ash, Misty, and Horsea. I wish I could draw.

Love the pictures!

While we're on the topic of pictures, how do you make banners? I was thinking of getting some pictures off the internet and photoshopping them. Is that allowed and how do you do it?

I have a question:
    If there are any other shippings you'd like to see challenge Pokeshipping what would they be?

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well. Wow, I like your drawings. I especially like the second one. It is super cute with Ash, Misty, and Horsea. I wish I could draw.
    Thank you so much! Oh and by the way, the first one is my only drawing. The other two are from the original screenshots from an episode. I just edit it out. You can try and practicing makes an good development.

Love the pictures!

While we're on the topic of pictures, how do you make banners? I was thinking of getting some pictures off the internet and photoshopping them. Is that allowed and how do you do it?
    Thanks I think I cannot answer it that good, I got the inspiration to try and make one from the graphic artist I found and admired in the forums, here and there. Then when I got photoshop, I tried making one even it doesn't look that great yet I make it simple instead. Yes, it can be. You can edit both picture into one. It depends on your style.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 22nd February 2013 at 10:14 AM.

Page 172 of 247 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast