Page 175 of 253 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 6320

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by melodyh8807 View Post
    Can anyone recommend any good fan fiction? I just read this really good story called Five Days of Midnight, and I already finished it. I want some really good fan fiction, where the characters are kept in character, and it feels almost like it could be a movie or an episode. I haven't found any good ones besides that one I just read.
    Well, there are two fics I'd like to recommend you for that. Both are oneshots, I'd say they can feel like an episode.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ocketshipping)
    This is "The Two Hearts Tournament" by Skiyomi, it could very well be the most enjoyable fic I've ever read. It was intended to be like an anime episode.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...aid&highlight=
    It feels awkward to recommend my own fic, and I don't think this is top-quality, but I do think the characters are really in-character here, which is why I'm putting it here too. It's called "Misty, The Mysterious Mermaid".

Quote Originally Posted by melodyh8807
    Can anyone recommend any good fan fiction? I just read this really good story called Five Days of Midnight, and I already finished it. I want some really good fan fiction, where the characters are kept in character, and it feels almost like it could be a movie or an episode. I haven't found any good ones besides that one I just read.
    My favourite is Fate and Destiny of Friends by Water Spirit. Unfortunately it isn't finished but it' still pretty damn close to the anime I'll have to check 'Five days of Midnight'

Can anyone recommend any good fan fiction?
    i would recommend you Love is confusing by hakajin its very well written. heres a link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2160315/1/Love-Is-Confusing
    and misty returns to DP by high queen. its also great http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5121360/...o-DiamondPearl and a gotta catch ya later aftermath by neo namco http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7268165/...ater-Aftermath
    Last edited by sandy ketchum; 22nd March 2013 at 1:30 PM.
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same
    sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

Just thought I would post in here. Started watching pokemon back when it originally aired (has it really been 14-15 years...?), I was pretty young back then (6!), but I noticed an attraction between Ash and Misty. I got out of pokemon after the GSC days, but occasionally tried to play 3rd gen games like Sapphire and Fire Red. It is really good to see that there are still Pokeshippers out there, although I currently have no idea who Ash is traveling with now or where the **** he even is.

Without reading the 200+ pages in this thread, how many appearances has Misty made since her and Ash parted ways after Johto? I really stopped watching the anime at that point as I felt it was just not the same.

For any of the new pokemon fan out there (I consider this to be Hoenn or newer), please go check out the original anime. I currently started rewatching them, great memories.
    Friend Codes:
    Pokemon Y: 5472-6340-1200
    Add me and shoot me a PM so I can add you as well!

Current Shinies:
    Skrelp X2

Misty reappeared from The Princess and the
    Togepi to A Togepi Mirage! where she meets up
    with Ash and Brock again, along with meeting
    May and Max for the first time. During the
    episode A Togepi Mirage, her Togepi evolves
    into a Togetic and helps defend the Togepi
    Paradise. Towards the end of the episode,
    Togetic decides to stay with the other Togepi
    to protect them, sharing one last tearful
    moment with Misty. She makes three more
    appearances in the Advanced Generation series
    from The Scheme Team to A Real Cleffa-
    Hanger, as well as The Mastermind of Mirage
    Pokémon. She later appeared in flashbacks in
    Gathering the Gang of Four.
    Diamond & Pearl series
    Misty's appearance in High Touch!
    Misty in Brock's memories in SS025
    Misty has not physically appeared in the
    Diamond & Pearl series, but has been
    referenced. Misty's special lure appeared in
    Buizel Your Way out of This!, and Misty
    appeared on Brock's memory wall in the
    Diamond & Pearl special episode SS025. She
    also made a cameo appearance in the Diamond &
    Pearl opening High Touch!.
    sky.
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

Here is what I think should happen in the next season..

I think that for whatever reason, Ash should meet up with Brock and Misty and travel with them again for the next few seasons. I don't think the writers/producers/directors...hell! Even Satoshi Tajiri realize how many more views Pokemon would get if they brought back Misty, and had the original 3 traveling together again!. SOOOOOO many of the old viewers (such as myself) would start watching it again.

I mean, even originally I don't understand why Brock came back instead of Misty to travel with Ash. (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Brock to death also) It seems like Misty had a way bigger fanbase than Brock. I mean, NONE of the female companions have even come close to comparing with Misty. I liked may, but still doesn't come close to Misty.

I don't know...I think that the writers have some sort of intentions on bringing her back...because you can tell by watching the series that Misty was the only one that Ash had feelings for. Ash has never shown any signs of liking another girl besides Misty. When Misty had to leave him, it was this big huge emotional thing! He even cried!. When he says goodbye to his other companions, its not even this big emotional thing. I think that the writers also favor Misty and want to bring her back sometime in the future, which I think would be GREAT for the show!.

I just loved Ash and Mistys relationship. How they would constantly bicker, fight, tease...It was so cute!. But you could tell that they really cared for eachother, while the other females he's traveled with, it seems like he doesn't give a rats booty!. lol i don't know.... I'm thinking when they are ready to have the final seasons of pokemon, I think thats when they will bring Misty back. (:

What do you guys think?.

Sounds good to me. I don't watch Pokemon anymore, I am probably too 'old' for it now anyways, whatever. But although I agree with you that they should bring Misty and Brock back in the last few seasons to close the show, I don't know if I am ready for that to happen yet.

I mean, Pokemon is a great thing, and the newer generations need to be exposed to it. If the anime dies off, the games and everything else have less meaning, and before we know it, pokemon will be a thing of the past. I will still be in the past, playing Pokemon Silver.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I would love to see Misty back. If something like that were to occur I would certainly make time to watch the anime again!
    Friend Codes:
    Pokemon Y: 5472-6340-1200
    Add me and shoot me a PM so I can add you as well!

Current Shinies:
    Skrelp X2

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    Here is what I think should happen in the next season..

I think that for whatever reason, Ash should meet up with Brock and Misty and travel with them again for the next few seasons. I don't think the writers/producers/directors...hell! Even Satoshi Tajiri realize how many more views Pokemon would get if they brought back Misty, and had the original 3 traveling together again!. SOOOOOO many of the old viewers (such as myself) would start watching it again.

I mean, even originally I don't understand why Brock came back instead of Misty to travel with Ash. (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Brock to death also) It seems like Misty had a way bigger fanbase than Brock. I mean, NONE of the female companions have even come close to comparing with Misty. I liked may, but still doesn't come close to Misty.

I don't know...I think that the writers have some sort of intentions on bringing her back...because you can tell by watching the series that Misty was the only one that Ash had feelings for. Ash has never shown any signs of liking another girl besides Misty. When Misty had to leave him, it was this big huge emotional thing! He even cried!. When he says goodbye to his other companions, its not even this big emotional thing. I think that the writers also favor Misty and want to bring her back sometime in the future, which I think would be GREAT for the show!.

I just loved Ash and Mistys relationship. How they would constantly bicker, fight, tease...It was so cute!. But you could tell that they really cared for eachother, while the other females he's traveled with, it seems like he doesn't give a rats booty!. lol i don't know.... I'm thinking when they are ready to have the final seasons of pokemon, I think thats when they will bring Misty back. (:

What do you guys think?.
    Yeah, your right. It would be awkward for an episode or two, but then it would be fun to watch the constant bickering.
    I'm awesome

Quote Originally Posted by blastaero View Post
    Sounds good to me. I don't watch Pokemon anymore, I am probably too 'old' for it now anyways, whatever. But although I agree with you that they should bring Misty and Brock back in the last few seasons to close the show, I don't know if I am ready for that to happen yet.

I mean, Pokemon is a great thing, and the newer generations need to be exposed to it. If the anime dies off, the games and everything else have less meaning, and before we know it, pokemon will be a thing of the past. I will still be in the past, playing Pokemon Silver.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I would love to see Misty back. If something like that were to occur I would certainly make time to watch the anime again!

Yeah, I'm 18 years old, I'm pretty sure I should have grown out of Pokemon by now xD but yes, I don't EVER want Pokemon to end I'm gonna be
    Devastated!. ): I've watched it since the beginning!. (Though I cant bare to watch the newer ones) and I own all of the games and I still continue to play them x)

But yes , Misty and Brock should both come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Yeah, your right. It would be awkward for an episode or two, but then it would be fun to watch the constant bickering.
    I miss the original three traveling together so much D.:

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I miss the original three traveling together so much D.:
    Me too... They were the best.
    They've been through so much on their travels and in my humble opinion they are the best traveling trio in Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    They've been through so much on their travels and in my humble opinion they are the best traveling trio in Pokemon.
    Yes!. And they were definitely the funniest group of them all. Brock was hilarious in seasons 1-5, I love that when he flirted with girls misty took him away and said sassy comments(don't like when max took over her position) and ash was SOOOO hilarious the first seasons, I always cracked up with his stupid comments x) and ash and mistys fighting was so entertaining. Nothing compares I'm telling you!. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post

Make that three of us, at least! I loved Ash, Brock, and Misty traveling together!! I miss them a lot!! I recently started watching the newer episodes of B/W just out of curiosity, and they aren't too bad. However, they still don't have the same feel to them that the original five seasons have. Brock made me laugh almost every episode, and so did Ash and Misty. They just fit together, kind of like Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy; orr Lizzie, Gordo, and Miranda (though they are two girls and a guy, but still, you get my point). I tried watching a couple episodes of AG and they were all right, but I just couldn't get into it. It was missing something: Misty. She was, and still is, my favorite character aside from Ash.

t
    Make that three of us, at least! I loved Ash, Brock, and Misty traveling together!! I miss them a lot!! I recently started watching the newer episodes of B/W just out of curiosity, and they aren't too bad. However, they still don't have the same feel to them that the original five seasons have. Brock made me laugh almost every episode, and so did Ash and Misty. They just fit together, kind of like Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy; orr Lizzie, Gordo, and Miranda (though they are two girls and a guy, but still, you get my point). I tried watching a couple episodes of AG and they were all right, but I just couldn't get into it. It was missing something: Misty. She was, and still is, my favorite character aside from Ash.

Yes!!. I stopped watching once Battle Frontier started ): I'm thinking about catching up but idk, watching newer episodes makes me a little sad/: I liked AG , It was okay, may isn't as annoying as Dawn and Iris, and I LOVE contestshipping also ^.^ But UGH I would seriously cry if they brought misty back, I'm not even kidding!. If Ash, Brock, and Misty all traveled together again I'm pretty sure I'd die!. xD But yes, Misty is also my favorite character. Aside from Ash also, he was my very first crush after all x) <3

Hello, everyone! Just registered here (sorry for my English, it's not my native language). I think this post is very interesting: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/blo...off-in-pokemon

What do you think about it? (Hope it's not considered as spam) What i think - i wrote in the last comment (by Cro-Mag, respectively). Maybe somebody likes to read it too. Sorry, maybe such theme was already discussed here, but there are soo many pages... ))

Quote Originally Posted by Cro-Mag View Post
    Hello, everyone! Just registered here (sorry for my English, it's not my native language). I think this post is very interesting: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/blo...off-in-pokemon

What do you think about it? (Hope it's not considered as spam) What i think - i wrote in the last comment (by Cro-Mag, respectively). Maybe somebody likes to read it too. Sorry, maybe such theme was already discussed here, but there are soo many pages... ))
    i have already read this before. I do agree with some points.
    sky.
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

Quote Originally Posted by Cro-Mag View Post

I strongly agree with its point which basically states that Pokemon has turned into a profit-milking franchise with the sole objective to effectively provide marketing for the game. Having watched both Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh while I was younger, I can understand why the anime directors are so intent on keeping Ash around forever. I stopped watching Yu-Gi-Oh altogether after the original series with Yugi, Tea, Tristan, Joey etc finished and they replaced it with GX, Zexal, etc, and I'd imagine it'll be the same with Pokemon's audience if they decide to skip forward in time, marry off Ash and Misty and start on a brand new slate.

As much as I love Pokemon, Ash's character etc etc. I think it has gone to far now. It's good to see the new Pokemon in the anime, but I think now they should either bring new characters in (get rid of Ash) or have the older characters come back in and ending it (hopefully with Ash and Misty admitting their feelings!).

It just feels so repetitive; Ash leaving his old Pokemon behind (except Pikachu), meeting a new Professor, meeting new friends and Pokemon, making more rivals, beating Gym Leaders and saving the world at some point. Don't get me wrong, I love Ash's character, however it just seems sad now; it feels like Ash has been morphed into this whole other character I don't even recognise anymore .

It'd be good to see a new character introduced, as well their journey/struggles/dreams.

While we're on this topic, I have a question:
    Considering what I just said ( 1- do you think they should bring in new characters and get rid of Ash, or 2- end the Pokemon series altogether with the old gang coming back for one last reunion etc etc), how do you think it would/should go in both scenarios? If you pick 2, what do you think will happen between Ash and Misty?

Pokeshipper out!

Quote Originally Posted by pokesimmo View Post
    As much as I love Pokemon, Ash's character etc etc. I think it has gone to far now. It's good to see the new Pokemon in the anime, but I think now they should either bring new characters in (get rid of Ash) or have the older characters come back in and ending it (hopefully with Ash and Misty admitting their feelings!).

It just feels so repetitive; Ash leaving his old Pokemon behind (except Pikachu), meeting a new Professor, meeting new friends and Pokemon, making more rivals, beating Gym Leaders and saving the world at some point. Don't get me wrong, I love Ash's character, however it just seems sad now; it feels like Ash has been morphed into this whole other character I don't even recognise anymore .

It'd be good to see a new character introduced, as well their journey/struggles/dreams.

Considering what I just said ( 1- do you think they should bring in new characters and get rid of Ash, or 2- end the Pokemon series altogether with the old gang coming back for one last reunion etc etc), how do you think it would/should go in both scenarios? If you pick 2, what do you think will happen between Ash and Misty?

Pokeshipper out!
    Let's see. Sorry for my English. If i should think about the end of the serial - i guess, i see it something like this. Ash has to win at least one League. After that, maybe, defeat all Elite Four in some region. Depending of what region is it, Ash may have a battle with Lance or Cynthia (both are realy cool), but not with Alder (not cool, as for me, sorry fans), but lose to him (her) (i prefer to think about them as undefeatable). After that Ash realizes that though he is strong enough to defeat Elite Four, but still he has to more training to be such poweful as Lance and Cynthia. Nevertheless he proves that he deserves to be a Gym Leader. After that he and Misty stay live together somewhere, where both of them could happily spend time, train Pokemons, improve their skills etc))) Maybe in Ceruleain City Gym, but maybe somewhere else... For example, in completely new gym in Kanto region. But there is also opportunity for Ash (why not?), let's say, to become a new Gym Leader in Viridian City's Gym after defeating Giovanni. And Misty, of course, has to move to Viridian as well)) (get rid of her sisters, she had to to it long time ago, i guess). And maybe Brock will desire to be with them. Why not? I guess, it is a rather good ending. Thus three of them, original trio, finally get together again.
    This is speaking of the ending. But as for me, i'm not tired of Ash. For a while, can't see somebody as new character instead of him. And no more Misty in that case (though now is also without her, but there is still a hope) ((( And as for writers - they must be think that changing a main character will be bad for rating (and i guess they are right).
    Well, something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pokesimmo View Post

Pokeshipper out!

I honestly think that I'd rather have pokemon end than Ash leave >.< But I do agree it is SOOOOO repetitive. I think that they should have one more season of the original 3, and then Ash wins the pokemon league. Then, at the end of this season Ash and misty admit there feelings for eachother. Then the next season should fast forward like 15 years, and Ash & Mistys daughter goes on her first pokemon journey. I actually think that would be pretty cool!. lol

Hello guys! First of all, welcome to the new pokeshipper/s joining in the discussion. It's nice to see a topic even though it's not that very active..I haven't posted here for a month or weeks I guessXD

About the current topic:
    It's better to end the series with Ash and the old gang, this could create a way of having good times with both Ash and Misty as well as their relationships with their old/new companions. I mean, it would be nice to see reunited moment with the gang. I could imagine scenarios like Misty getting emotional out of the sudden,remembering those moments and times she first met Ash..(probably same with the others).

One last drop: Banner drop!

*made yesterday, even though I still have a cold, I'll spread a smiling face while posting here!XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

About this current topic: They should have ended the anime a LONG time ago. It is the same thing over and over again. The heart and spirit to create something special have not been there for so many years now. It is just about earn as much money as possible. If that's your main focus of course you will not end up with the same result as if you truley wanna create something awesome.

However what they have done is nothing we can change but when they end the anime I hope they make it with the original 3 and let Ash win the Indigo league. Of course I would love to see Ash use his Pokemons from generation 1. This will never happen because the creators do not care about the fans but still.

Gosh, I feel kind of left out in this discussion. I do think the original trio were the best, but I still like the new characters a lot.

Provided you're all letting me stay after that statement, I had a fanfic planned but I still have to sit down and write it and watch the episode it's based on. However, I did find a multi-shipping fanfic I'd given up on and teamed up with my brother to continue it. Pokeshipping was the primary romance, of course. Maybe I'll post a link once we give it the proper edits and put it up.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

^Thank you FlyingEevee..and I can't wait for the fanfic you're planning to do with.
    We can't be sure and also we don't know how the writers will end the anime. Since it's an anime not focus on romance, romantic stuffs.. I guess having our Ash fall in love might be far to happened .. at least he would have felt the concern and care for his friends..And that is one thing I want to see whenever Misty shows up in the anime again and reunites with Ash.XD

Let's have another topic shall we? Sorry if I can't make an awesome topic, you can skip the topic if it's not that goodXD
    Hmm..is it me or Mother's Day is coming up. What surprise will Misty do with Ash's mom on Mother's Day?(make a scenario or write a short dialogue).
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Gosh, I feel kind of left out in this discussion. I do think the original trio were the best, but I still like the new characters a lot.
    Provided you're all letting me stay after that statement, I had a fanfic planned but I still have to sit down and write it and watch the episode it's based on. However, I did find a multi-shipping fanfic I'd given up on and teamed up with my brother to continue it. Pokeshipping was the primary romance, of course. Maybe I'll post a link once we give it the proper edits and put it up.
    No, no! It's your own opinion, it's fine!
    I can't wait to read your new fanfiction when it comes out!

Also, I forgot to put my answer down for my own question >.< woops

It's not that I don't like Ash's character, I just think it has gone on for far too long. It just doesn't have that feel about it like it did in the original series. Like ArmadaUGS said
    The heart and spirit to create something special have not been there for so many years now
    which I totally agree with.

To me, ending the series wouldn't be such a bad thing (especially if fans learn once and for all who Ash will be paired with). I know Ash and Pikachu are what makes pokemon 'pokemon' but to me it's getting far to repetitive and annoying. If they really wanted to keep the series going, they could always create a new main character, and that itself could kickstart the pokemon tv series [think about it, a character with a new personality, back story, faults, strength, dreams, pokemon team and even shippings ]

As for ending Ash's reign, I think it would be effective to have an ending episode as well as a movie. At the end of the episode Ash would go his separate way (with Pikachu of course) leaving the audience confused to where Ash is going.
    There should than be a movie released, in it Ash and the rest of his friends are older, and are coming to facts with the responsibilities of being an adult. Ash of course is still training to become the world's greatest pokemon trainer, and hasn't kept in touch with his friends. Brock is a pokemon doctor now, and Misty is one of the strongest gym leaders in all the regions.
    Of course, the three would meet up again, there would be some great mystery and 'world saving' and also the realisation of feelings (aka Misty and Ash). Ash would also battle against Lance or someone, and finally become the world's greatest pokemon master. Ash and Misty would also get together, and Brock might get a girl too.

This is just a quick plot I had, nothing really concrete, but you get the idea!!!!!!

Page 175 of 253 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast