Page 176 of 255 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 6351

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Wow, I haven't posted here in a long time. About the series getting too repetitive, I can see where some people get that from, I mean it's been on for over 16 years, and it doesn't show any sign of stopping anytime soon, but if I can credit Best Wishes with anything, it does have a familiar yet fresh feel to it, and I've expected this repetitiveness from the anime a long time ago, so I'm pretty used to the idea of Ash being around for the long haul. That being said, at this point, I definitely wouldn't mind a new main character, as long as they resolve Ash's story in a satisfying manner. But then again, I haven't been extremely unhappy with how the anime has gone (except the Unova League itself, not the BW saga as a whole), I'm just really patient with the anime. For some reason, I'm convinced when it's all said in done, it'll have a satisfying ending, or at least I'm hoping. You don't want to watch a series for 16+ years and feel like that it was all for a waste. lol

What surprise will Misty do with Ash's mom on Mother's Day?

For some reason, I envision a scenario where Ash forgets to get his mom something for Mother's Day, so Misty comes up with something and says that it's from both of them. I don't know, something cute like that.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

Wow, I haven't been here in such a long time...

Btw does anyone know what episode this is from?

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/168u1aq.gif[/IMG]
    ^Banner by me
    100% Pokeshipper, Contestshipper, Peguinshipper and Handymanshipper

Wow, I haven't been here in such a long time...

The episode is called 'The Heartbreak of Brock'

What surprise will Misty do with Ash's mom on Mother's Day?

For some reason, I envision a scenario where Ash forgets to get his mom something for Mother's Day, so Misty comes up with something and says that it's from both of them. I don't know, something cute like that.
    That's a nice thought Espeonic. Yeah I could imagine that happening and Misty putting Ash's ears because of forgetting such eventXD Nice to see you around in the thread again! Misty4ever, that's a nice gif, I could have forgotten where that came from!

By the way, Hello everyone! I was just roaming around the net and saw something that interest my eyes. I have no clue that there's a new opening in the BW series and upon watching it .. I just thought of making an icon..(I made a quick one)XD
        Spoiler:- Off topic:

`Ash.
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 25th April 2013 at 4:31 PM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Misty4ever View Post

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/168u1aq.gif[/IMG]
    From the episode "Hassle in the Castle" 165.

A cute wedding fantasy that Brock imagines. He is marrying Dr.Anna, Ash & Misty attend their wedding.

Oh yeah, it is that one >.<
    I swear there was a wedding scene in the Heartbreak of Brock as well >.< my bad

i will go down with this ship............................

lol i am so glad to see pokeshipping still being discussed on here * A *

i really believe that whatever feelings ash and misty once had for each other are kind of gone now since she hasn't been relevant in what seems like ten years
    BUT!!! i still have some small spark of hope that maybe she'll be back one day and ash will just be like "wow dang this girl"

twitter | tumblr | lastfm
    ☆☆ 3ds: 2921-9118-8471 | nnid: stephastated ☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by pokesimmo View Post
    Oh yeah, it is that one >.<
    I swear there was a wedding scene in the Heartbreak of Brock as well >.< my bad
    Do you mean brock and temacu's. There wasnt a wedding scene with ash and misty. But misty said that she and ash would get married one day but it was dub added.
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same
    sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

I made an account JUST for this reason but there was a Pokemon fanart comic somewhere on the web where it showed Ash, Misty, and Brock around a campfire talking about staying with each other forever then Ash wakes up to see Iris and Cilan, telling them he was just remembering about his family back home. Can anyone give me a link to this comic?

i will go down with this ship............................

lol i am so glad to see pokeshipping still being discussed on here * A *
    We're glad to see new members tagging along the discussion,Welcome stephu! And to AlotAAML, welcome to the thread as well. I being I have seen that kind of art but I'm not sure of its artist ,or the link itself.

*searches in my DA favorites* OK, I think I have found it, is this it? http://intaresting.deviantart.com/ar...-end-257685366

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    We're glad to see new members tagging along the discussion,Welcome stephu! And to AlotAAML, welcome to the thread as well. I being I have seen that kind of art but I'm not sure of its artist ,or the link itself.

*searches in my DA favorites* OK, I think I have found it, is this it? http://intaresting.deviantart.com/ar...-end-257685366
    I literally screamed out loud. THANK YOU SO MUCH! The people in this forum are so nice!

Quote Originally Posted by AlotAAML View Post
    I literally screamed out loud. THANK YOU SO MUCH! The people in this forum are so nice!
    You're welcome and that's no problem Oh by the way, does anyone here got a topic?
    I have found a cute art in pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=34501176
    And I wanna share my banners I made last last weekXD

Spoiler:- Banner drops:

Welcome to the forum AlotAAML and stephu!

Good to see that Pokeshippers are still around...

Ashist Wilketch, love the banner!

Been a while since we've had a question, so I'll go (and so if it sound in anyway repetitive), if Misty were to come back into the series; how would you want her to comeback and what sort of storylines would you like her to have? Oh and what will be Ash's reaction?!

Been a while since we've had a question, so I'll go (and so if it sound in anyway repetitive), if Misty were to come back into the series; how would you want her to comeback and what sort of storylines would you like her to have? Oh and what will be Ash's reaction?!
    With coming back into the series, do you mean Misty being a main character, again, or Misty getting a cameo?

Sorry for not posting here for a while, I just didn't have much to say about the discussion about Misty's flashback appearance in BW, whether the anime should end or not, whether Ash should remain the main character or not, and the original trio being the best. I felt like the topic was drifting away from actual PokeShipping discussion. However, I'll be more active from now on again, and try to help this thread to stick to PokeShipping by asking more questions.

I just looked in the WishfulShipping thread, where someone asked this: "If Jirachi is able to grant Cilan and Iris a few wishes, what would they wish for each other?" I think that could be a nice question for this topic: If Jirachi is able to grant Ash and Misty a few wishes, what would they wish for each other?

I'd say Misty would wish more romantic stuff, like Ash and her confessing feelings and becoming a couple. Ash would probably wish Pokemon-oriented things: Misty getting the chance to leave the Gym so she can travel and pursue her dream, catching new Pokemon, winning the Whirl Cup etc.

However, I definitely wouldn't want Jirachi to grant love-related wishes. I think love needs to happen naturally. If Jirachi gets Ash and Misty to confess their feelings, I wouldn't be happy: it wouldn't be natural.

Either way, but particularly, coming back as a main character.

I have a question for you guys: If you watch the episode " The Princess of Maiden's Peak," and you pay attention to the dialogue at the beginning of the cute scene between Misty and Ash - that's at the end of the episode - before they dance. In the scene, Misty comes up and says, "Sorry, I'm late." Because of this one simple line, it sounds to me like Misty and Ash had planned to meet each other at the dance/party, and Ash was already *waiting* on HER when she finally got there. This is interesting to me because it reminds me of how dates between young couples sometimes go (this is my honest opinion): the guy agrees to meet with a girl and go out with her, however, he ends up waiting on the girl for forever, for them to go out. I mean, I know they are really too young to go on a date, but to me it looks like it was a mini-date. Not to mention she met him on a private looking balcony, as well. Let's also not forget how Ash obviously gets into a trance - he even has his mouth open - when Misty comes up. Pikachu even thinks she looks pretty because he makes his, "Pi-chaaaa!" noise. The harp music plays with a sparkly, pink background, and Misty has to snap Ash out of it - without knowing that she is doing so - by saying her line of, "Come on, Ash. Let's dance!" This finally pushes him to say, "Sure!" So, anways, what I want to know is has anybody else noticed or thought about this? Do you think this scenario was intended to be interpreted this way? Does anybody else agree that this could be more of a hint than we previously thought? I know I'm probably reading way too much into this, considering it is a kids' show, but still. It is obvious to me. Just tell me whatever you guys think about it.
    Last edited by melodyh8807; 5th May 2013 at 7:09 AM.

melodyh8807 - nice pickup!
    I always thought that maybe Misty was planning on meeting both Ash and Brock, but than again...you got me thinking!
    Brock was off sulking about the maiden of the peak or whatever...so what you just said does make sense. That scene always intrigued me; in the sense that it was the first time Ash got to see Misty all dressed up. His expression said it all. And than they held hands, awww!
    To me that just screams pokeshipping, you don't see that sorta thing in other ships involving the two!

I couldn't say more. Nice thoughts you got there melody.One of the things I like to see when it comes to pokeshipping hints was Ash's expression and his gestures or even how he compliment her (like accepting her offer to dance like that scene). Though I see dancing can be a normal thing, I find that scene to be cute.

Quote Originally Posted by melodyh8807 View Post
    I have a question for you guys: If you watch the episode " The Princess of Maiden's Peak," and you pay attention to the dialogue at the beginning of the cute scene between Misty and Ash - that's at the end of the episode - before they dance. In the scene, Misty comes up and says, "Sorry, I'm late." Because of this one simple line, it sounds to me like Misty and Ash had planned to meet each other at the dance/party, and Ash was already *waiting* on HER when she finally got there. This is interesting to me because it reminds me of how dates between young couples sometimes go (this is my honest opinion): the guy agrees to meet with a girl and go out with her, however, he ends up waiting on the girl for forever, for them to go out. I mean, I know they are really too young to go on a date, but to me it looks like it was a mini-date. Not to mention she met him on a private looking balcony, as well. Let's also not forget how Ash obviously gets into a trance - he even has his mouth open - when Misty comes up. Pikachu even thinks she looks pretty because he makes his, "Pi-chaaaa!" noise. The harp music plays with a sparkly, pink background, and Misty has to snap Ash out of it - without knowing that she is doing so - by saying her line of, "Come on, Ash. Let's dance!" This finally pushes him to say, "Sure!" So, anways, what I want to know is has anybody else noticed or thought about this? Do you think this scenario was intended to be interpreted this way? Does anybody else agree that this could be more of a hint than we previously thought? I know I'm probably reading way too much into this, considering it is a kids' show, but still. It is obvious to me. Just tell me whatever you guys think about it.
    Good analysis; it also reminds me of how Ash's expression when Misty was revealed wearing her costume in "Princess VS Princess" I just wish It could have happened with her Mermaid outfit. Misty comes out and says "Okay, I'm ready to perform" And then Ash is in another quick trance, it would be too cute for my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Good analysis; it also reminds me of how Ash's expression when Misty was revealed wearing her costume in "Princess VS Princess" I just wish It could have happened with her Mermaid outfit. Misty comes out and says "Okay, I'm ready to perform" And then Ash is in another quick trance, it would be too cute for my life.
    Yeah, I always wished that too. Why didn't he? If you ask me, that was her prettiest costume. However, when her show was in trouble from Team Rocket, Ash did jump in the water to help first, followed by Brock.

melodyh8807 - nice pickup!
    I always thought that maybe Misty was planning on meeting both Ash and Brock, but than again...you got me thinking!
    Brock was off sulking about the maiden of the peak or whatever...so what you just said does make sense. That scene always intrigued me; in the sense that it was the first time Ash got to see Misty all dressed up. His expression said it all. And than they held hands, awww!
    To me that just screams pokeshipping, you don't see that sorta thing in other ships involving the two!
    Thanks! I just noticed this the other day actually, when I watched again because I haven't seen it in a while. And I agree, you don't see this sorta thing between the other Ash pairings. You can see that Ash really cares about Misty, especially the way he was in a trance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    I couldn't say more. Nice thoughts you got there melody.One of the things I like to see when it comes to pokeshipping hints was Ash's expression and his gestures or even how he compliment her (like accepting her offer to dance like that scene). Though I see dancing can be a normal thing, I find that scene to be cute.
    Thanks! Dancing is normally romantic, but I agree, I don't find the kind of dancing they were doing to be romantic. However, they are still dancing together. And Misty and Ash did obviously MEET each other to go to the dance, which is totally adorable!!!
    Last edited by melodyh8807; 8th May 2013 at 12:11 AM.

I think the episode you are talking about was "The Ghost of the Maiden Peak" I was confused with the word "Princess" on there but I know what you are talking.I really adore the scene where Ash saw Misty coming out in her cute pink kimono with fish and cute bubbles on it and wearing her hair out.Ash was in a trance seeing Misty looking pretty like a another side of her and not a tomboy who she is.The boy has eyes for Misty.These two remind me of another anime pairing couple that act similar to them Ranma and Akane.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Starlight View Post
    I think the episode you are talking about was "The Ghost of the Maiden Peak" I was confused with the word "Princess" on there but I know what you are talking.I really adore the scene where Ash saw Misty coming out in her cute pink kimono with fish and cute bubbles on it and wearing her hair out.Ash was in a trance seeing Misty looking pretty like a another side of her and not a tomboy who she is.The boy has eyes for Misty.These two remind me of another anime pairing couple that act similar to them Ranma and Akane.
    Yeah, that was my mistake. I probably mixed up the two titles, "Princess vs. Princess" and "Ghost of Maiden's Peak" up. So, does anybody else agree with my analysis of the hint from that episode, and what do you think? On another note, did the episode with Misty as a flashback come to the US yet? I haven't really been keeping up with the new series lately, unless I hear something interesting like this about it. If it hasn't, can someone tell me when? I don't want to see online, I don't want to spoil it yet.

^About Misty's flashback in US..I haven't got any news about it yet. I haven't been updated with things happening in the BW series these days unlike before.
    --
    I know Mother's Day celebration was already finish, I wanted to stopped by to share a little doodles I've done on that day.
        Spoiler:- clicky:

Spoiler:- my answer to the last question I think:

oh wow I never thought about the "sorry I'm late!" line before! very nice catch and omg that makes the scene which was already one of my favorites so much cuter aaaah <3

-When/if Ash and Misty get married, do think they would settle down to raise a family, or do you think they will keep traveling together?
    If Ash and Misty did get married I think, although it would finally give me some closure, I would also feel a bit weird about it. I don't know why, but the idea of a love from afar, a mysterious love where two people love each other but the opposite doesn't know...there's just something about it that feels right even though I want Ash to be with Misty. As for settling down or traveling, I fear that Ash's genes are against him on this one. Whoever Ash's father is was obviously an adventurous trainer seeking some sort of goal more important to him than his wife or son. You know what they say: like father, like son. Ash might not be able to stand settling down and just up and leave, I wonder if Delia was like Misty when she was young...she did study with Professor Oak and that other guy

- If a 'Tower of Terror' accident were to happen to Ash again and once again, only Misty was able to hear him, what would you imagine to happen? Would Ash spring back to life again in a short while? Or would the situation be more serious and he would risk dying? In fear of losing Ash's life, would Misty confess to him? Or would she keep it to herself again? What about Ash?
    I think if Misty were able to hear him she would probably not be as worried because Ash would be able to tell her that he was ok and that the Gengar and Haunter were just pulling a stunt

- If both Ash and Misty were to perform as the Prince and Princess in the mermaid performance in Cerulean City, how would you imagine it to go? Would it go perfectly? Or would something happen?
    I think it would more than likely be awkward for them as most things involving them expressing emotion toward each other resulted in much blushing and preteen awkwardness.

- If you were to encounter Ash and Misty, would you do so cosplaying as either one of them?
    Not sure of the question here, but I can answer that I could not cosplay as Ash or Misty because I am a black male Can't do Brock either because I don't have the hair for it and I'm a little darker than he was. Maybe I could buy a wig and be Iris? or Lenora? hahahaha! I've always wanted to see cosplayers in real life (I live in the country where they don't do that sort of thing :/) and it'd be cool to meet an Ash and Misty couple that was done well.

- How would Misty react upon receiving knowledge that Anabel and/or Angie have shown an interest in Ash?
    Oh boy, Misty would flip!!! Well...Kanto/Johto Misty would flip. Misty in her Hoenn appearance seemed a bit mellow, like she was on pills or some medication? She also seemed a bit more mother-like, I think it was taking care of that damned Togepi! Or maybe Misty had an affair and has a child we don't know about??? Pokemon Plot Twist! I know Misty was slightly insane, but that's one of the things I liked about her character, I also liked her old outfit and old voice actor better as well. But Old Misty would definitely snap. She went crazy in the Power of One so I think she'd be mad

- What are your expectations from me, this thread, and AshxMisty in the future?
    We've gotta make this thread grow!!! AAML is #1, all these fancy kids with their wifi and their backlight screens and handheld consoles with two screens don't know how awesome Misty is and Brock used to be! They'll never know the pain of having to huddle under the nearest source of light just to play your game at night, or having to sit directly across from your friends and trade Pokemon with a link cable like I did! lol just kidding I like technology but my goodness is it advancing. Joking in that way just made me feel old and I'm only 18! As far as AshxMisty in the future...sadly I don't see it happening. Unless one day Ash finally wins a Pokemon League and becomes Champion. Then goes back home with a new air of confidence, confidence that allows him to tell Misty his true feelings after all these years. However, until then, we can dream...

Page 176 of 255 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast