Page 178 of 254 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 6350

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    hey there.. Do you think misty will come back for a cameo ? i really miss her
    It would be awesome to see her in a cameo, but I'm not counting on it. You know the girl pattern with one saga, one cameo and no appearances after that. Maybe a flashback, but not an actual appearance. Sadly, I'm not counting on anything...

Also, people, I'm sorry for not being so active in this thread anymore. Anyways, an awesome person helped me to get over my unhealthy PokeShipping obsession. I still love PokeShipping, but now, in a healthy way. I'm not doing PokeShipping fanart every week anymore, but I have summer break now, and I definitely want to do a new PokeShipping fanart before the new school year starts. And I'm still working on my fic, so I am and will remain a PokeShipper, no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post
    XD!! Hell yeah! ;D I wonder how Ash and Misty would do if we made out in front of them. XD!!

Welcome to the new Pokeshipping boards Melody. ^__^ (Glomps) And Misty definitely is the best tomboy for Ash. The first, original, ideal and perfect tomboy for Ash, that would definitely be Misty. ^_^

Hmm....speaking of cosplaying...heres a topic i've been wondering for a long time:

If both Ash and Misty were to perform as the Prince and Princess in the mermaid performance in Cerulean City, how would you imagine it to go? Would it go perfectly? Or would something happen?

You want that answer first Ash and Misty always get involved get into trouble all ya will get with that is uncunsious Daisy and Ash and Misty won't do it. Now if some how Daisy's big mouth sith possible help of tracey and or Brock convinced them (lily and violet are their for no real reason)

I see to convince Ash and Misty needing Brock's help.

Now if they were convinced to do the play. Daisy would be uncunsious for saying something that amgered the 2 it dosen't have to be much of reason. Team rocket more likely butch and casidy as both have vendatate thanks to the girls excellents they beat power house with luvdisc they'd capture Daisy and maybe pikachu to why not make ofc with pokemon in process while attempt to. Ash and Misty would take off after them and save the day and Misty wouldn't forget her Pokemon. Reality nothing happens in my head if it happend way I want to Misty would kiss Ash as away of saying thanks for helping her rescue Daisy. Lily and violet would be worthless in this set up as only sister Misty has conecrion to is Daisy so unfortunately the most likable of the of Misty's three sisters is victim.

What is it about PokeShipping that grants it the longest longevity of any of the ships on the board?

The fact that this ship include so many "hints" makes it easier to support it. Of course some shippings have supporters even if there is no hints or basically any interaction at all (not just in Pokemon but other anime/series too). The fact that we already have so much material makes it easier since you don't have to imagine tons of different stuff. So for having a very popular shipping you kinda need some hints so people can relate and understand it easier.

Even as a child very many saw those things clearly when it comes to Ash/Misty. It is very obvious they like each other but the creators does not want it to happen so it will never happen. It sucks but it's the truth. I just wonder why they included so many obvious "hints" (I wanna say more then hints cause it is very clear and a hint is more of a theory around it) and never went through with it. I guess making money was a fun thing for them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post
    What is it about PokeShipping that grants it the longest longevity of any of the ships on the board?

The fact that this ship include so many "hints" makes it easier to support it. Of course some shippings have supporters even if there is no hints or basically any interaction at all (not just in Pokemon but other anime/series too). The fact that we already have so much material makes it easier since you don't have to imagine tons of different stuff. So for having a very popular shipping you kinda need some hints so people can relate and understand it easier.

Even as a child very many saw those things clearly when it comes to Ash/Misty. It is very obvious they like each other but the creators does not want it to happen so it will never happen. It sucks but it's the truth. I just wonder why they included so many obvious "hints" (I wanna say more then hints cause it is very clear and a hint is more of a theory around it) and never went through with it. I guess making money was a fun thing for them to do.
    they planned to make pokeshipping cannon but then the franchise exploded and so went a different way to try to rake in more money. However some of us still hold out hope for resolition in series finally. In the special 2 part episode in hoenn the princess and the togepi and whatever othet half was called we exploded over all the little things and clearly on some levels writters still remember as of sinnoh as they did give us Misty lure which is better then nothing. Did you notice how possevie Ash was of the lure?
    I sure did. Hopefully they'll get together when series ends whenever that will be.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post
    Well, there were several points in which the anime was going to end as a whole, but got extended until it got to the no end in sight.

Hello everyone. I would love to join this thread as I am a pokeshipper myself. Is there some sort of form I need to fill out (All I could find was the list of topics :P ) or can I just fit in to the conversation? *end of random distraction and back to topic*

majormanafemale: Is that confirmed by anyone working on the show? (about they planned to make it cannon)

I have only heard about the lure. Approximately one year ago some friends to me watched Pokemon and I realized how much I missed watching Pokemon. I started from episode 1 and planned to watch through the entire thing. The thing is, I don't see those later generations as Pokemon. That might sound weird but for me Pokemon stopped being Pokemon a VERY long time ago. It lost it's touch early and should have stopped a long time ago. I love generation 1 and I was involved so much with Pokemon stuff back then. Generation 2 was okay for me but a step downwards but I still accept them. After that I don't even wanna comment on what I think.

I stopped watching maybe 8 months ago but Im at the begining of season 9 (Kanto pokemon is the reason I maybe will start again) but will most likely never finish the show since I don't support it. I still rote for Ash/Misty though.

Wolfheart: Nah, nothing you need to fill out. Just join the discussing. Bring topics up just like that. Many people are kinda inactive so some people holding this thread alive would be good.

Do you think Ash/Misty should have kids, if so, how many?

I think one boy and one girl would be pretty good (standard answer I know). It would be fun to see one of them walk in each of their parents footsteps. But that would make a possible follow up to the anime more devided unless they travell together.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
    Hello everyone. I would love to join this thread as I am a pokeshipper myself. Is there some sort of form I need to fill out (All I could find was the list of topics :P ) or can I just fit in to the conversation? *end of random distraction and back to topic*
    Welcome to the thread Wolheart. Yes, you can join in the discussion with the topics mentioned (it can also be the current or the old topics if you want), or it could be anything that involves pokeshipping.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart...tyle-392273582

Here's a new PokeShipping fanart I did. It's a simple sketch, but I feel like it's worth posting here. After all, I haven't done much PokeShipping art lately, and maybe someone here might like it. It's two Kirbys based on Ash and Misty.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post

Here's a new PokeShipping fanart I did. It's a simple sketch, but I feel like it's worth posting here. After all, I haven't done much PokeShipping art lately, and maybe someone here might like it. It's two Kirbys based on Ash and Misty.
    Aw..Kawaii! , I can't really stand it, I want to hug those two!XD I miss your fanarts lately in DA. That was a cute pokeshipping-kirby style.Good job

Eek, I haven't posted here in years. I'm glad this thread is still alive and well though. I'm probably the only person who posts in the anime section who still thinks Ash and Misty will meet up in the future, so it's good that I remembered this thread. I gotta say the recent Charizard episode almost gave me a heart attack because of the flashbacks; I thought Misty was going to be featured a lot for nostalgic purposes, but she only appeared for like a second. Anyway, I'll just have to keep hoping that they do meet each other in some future episode.

Kirby-style Ash and Misty look so cute.~

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Aw..Kawaii! , I can't really stand it, I want to hug those two!XD I miss your fanarts lately in DA. That was a cute pokeshipping-kirby style.Good job
    Sorry. I'm not a crazy-obsessed PokeShipper anymore. I'm more of a healthy supporter now, and that feels good. I just want to draw whenever I want, I don't want to stick to a one-drawing-per-week schedule like I used to, it stressed me out. Now, I just draw what I want and when I want. I'll never give up on PokeShipping, I'll never quit doing PokeShipping fanart, but don't expect as much PokeShipping drawings as in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Eek, I haven't posted here in years. I'm glad this thread is still alive and well though. I'm probably the only person who posts in the anime section who still thinks Ash and Misty will meet up in the future, so it's good that I remembered this thread. I gotta say the recent Charizard episode almost gave me a heart attack because of the flashbacks; I thought Misty was going to be featured a lot for nostalgic purposes, but she only appeared for like a second. Anyway, I'll just have to keep hoping that they do meet each other in some future episode.
    Well, I'd love to see Ash and Misty reuniting, but I'm not counting on it. I have no faith in the anime writers at all. A flashback is the best I'm expecting, and even that won't be certain. I definitely hope my expectation is wrong, but I'm not counting on anything.

Kirby-style Ash and Misty look so cute.~
    Thank you! It's very different from most of my drawings, but I thought this sketch was cute enough to post on DeviantArt and show it to people in this thread.

I remember some time ago in written interveiw from satoshi tariji about them planning to only do two gens and it got so popular it was expanded. I also remember discussions of the movie that wasn't made because of situation that arised where misty was talking to her and Ash's daughter about their adventures but that was longer ago them interveiw. The other is my insainty talking and Ash and Misty our stubborn so will take awhile and some sort of plan to admir their feelings. I'd like Ash and Misty to have octuplets I'm weird 4 of each but imagine all the halirous trouble Ash and Misty get into with 8 little one's around.

Quote Originally Posted by majormanafemale View Post
    I remember some time ago in written interveiw from satoshi tariji about them planning to only do two gens and it got so popular it was expanded. I also remember discussions of the movie that wasn't made because of situation that arised where misty was talking to her and Ash's daughter about their adventures but that was longer ago them interveiw. The other is my insainty talking and Ash and Misty our stubborn so will take awhile and some sort of plan to admir their feelings. I'd like Ash and Misty to have octuplets I'm weird 4 of each but imagine all the halirous trouble Ash and Misty get into with 8 little one's around.
    Oh, really? I didn't hear about this film. Ahhh, if there was one... It would be awesome! In best way it will be the last film about future. Mmm, dreams...))

Quote Originally Posted by majormanafemale
    I also remember discussions of the movie that wasn't made because of situation that arised where misty was talking to her and Ash's daughter about their adventures but that was longer ago them interveiw.
    This is referencing the original Japanese trailer for the first movie: a grown-up Misty is seen with a pink-haired girl and another older woman, and Misty tells the girl about the events of the movie. At the end of the trailer, the girl runs up to a Pikachu*, implying that the girl is the daughter of Ash and Misty.

*It's never specified if it's Ash's Pikachu or not, but given that Ash is seen with Pikachu all the time...

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

No, there wasn't any movie like that. It was a trailer for movie 1, and the scene didn't make it into the final version if the movie. Most people deny the possibility of it being their daughter as there is no concrete proof. But her artwork is a perfect hybrid of Ash and Misty's IMO.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    No, there wasn't any movie like that. It was a trailer for movie 1, and the scene didn't make it into the final version if the movie. Most people deny the possibility of it being their daughter as there is no concrete proof. But her artwork is a perfect hybrid of Ash and Misty's IMO.
    It could very well be their daughter. I don't know much about genes, but Misty's sister Lily has pink hair, just like this girl. And this girl also gets along extremely well with Pikachu, probably Ash's Pikachu, which is also a hint for the girl being Ash's and Misty's daughter. There's indeed no concrete proof, but there are some implicatons/hints.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    This is the first time I've heard of this cut. I personally believe that they took it out due to the fact of the show gain so much popularity. It was completely obvious that the writers/ animators intended a canon of some sort for pokeshipping. Though with the show getting such high rating-- more females getting interested in the Pokémon fandom, they decided to trash Misty and give the fans other intents as to the taste of the fans. However, (I believe in a chronicles episode) that didn't quite make it to the us, there's a hint that Misty sees no point in romantic relationship with anyone other than the one she truly loves. Though it is not mentioned who it is, most fans can assume she's referring to Ash.

It could very well be their daughter. I don't know much about genes, but Misty's sister Lily has pink hair, just like this girl. And this girl also gets along extremely well with Pikachu, probably Ash's Pikachu, which is also a hint for the girl being Ash's and Misty's daughter. There's indeed no concrete proof, but there are some implicatons/hints.
    In addition to that, she looks like Misty when she is first shown, and in the scene where Pikachu licks her, she looks like Ash. I think that's more than convincing.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Pardon me for the sudden change in topic, but looking at the episode preview summary for the last episode of the Best Wishes series (BW142) on Bulbapedia, it's interesting to note that Ash's Bulbasaur will be making an appearance (therefore opening up possibilities for other Pokemon/characters' return as well). Also, BW141's summary implies that Ash, Cilan and Iris have almost arrived in Vermilion City, which means that Ash will most likely start the new season somewhere in the Kanto region. On top of that, the translation for the Japanese title for episode BW142 ("My Dream, Pokémon Master!!") seems to hint that Ash is finally going to try to go all the way and clinch the title (I hope?).

So what do you guys think? Do you think that Ash's return to Kanto may possibly lead to Misty making an appearance early in the new season to greet him like she did after his return from Hoenn? Or will complications with Misty's Japanese voice actress prove to be a problem and result in her not appearing?

Even if Misty doesn't make a cameo appearance, I do think that Ash talks with her every now and then via video phone. Ash talks to his mom using the video phone in the Japanese ending theme "Let's Join Hands", so I don't see why he wouldn't do the same with Misty.

On serebii, it says the last episode is called "best wishes until we meet again...and I believe that's 143. Where'd you get all of this information from?

While the chances are probably low i still hope they have her revisit ash in pallet at the lab or something along those lines. Not much has to be explained and it would be nice to see misty show support before he ventures off to the new region considering the last sort of main role misty has had in the anime was almost 400 episodes prior, since this episode is 799 i find that kind of alarming she has not been a main part of an episode for almost half the entire run....

though i have my own hope that she would join ash on his journey to kalos since she found anything from france as amazing.

Hi guys! It's been about three years since I've been active on Serebii.... But I'm back! Anyway, I'm noticing a lot of talk about the first movie and then original intentions of the creators. I have absolutely no doubt that the little girl in the trailer in Ash's (even if her hair is pink, but then again, anime can be strange like that...)! For anyone who hasn't seen the trailer, you can watch it here, it is WAY more adorable than the English dub.
    Here's screen shots of the girl with Misty and with Pikachu:
    http://i41.*******.com/2ahv5uh.jpg
    http://i40.*******.com/2i6e2ip.jpg

I'm pretty sure she's Ash's daughter because the whole point of the story is Misty and the woman who predicted the storm at the beginning of movie one telling her about what happened, or I'll be more clear *ahem* about her father Ash saving everyone. Pikachu appearing to her at the end of the film sealed the deal for me. No doubt.

I'm also looking forward to Ash returning to Kanto. We've already seen Brock in the trailer for it, so I have my fingers crossed. With the Charizard episode and the Butterfree episode... Things are being brought up again from way in the past. I never ever lose hope!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    Hi guys! It's been about three years since I've been active on Serebii.... But I'm back! Anyway, I'm noticing a lot of talk about the first movie and then original intentions of the creators. I have absolutely no doubt that the little girl in the trailer in Ash's (even if her hair is pink, but then again, anime can be strange like that...)! For anyone who hasn't seen the trailer, you can watch it here, it is WAY more adorable than the English dub.
    Here's screen shots of the girl with Misty and with Pikachu:
    http://i41.*******.com/2ahv5uh.jpg
    http://i40.*******.com/2i6e2ip.jpg

I'm pretty sure she's Ash's daughter because the whole point of the story is Misty and the woman who predicted the storm at the beginning of movie one telling her about what happened, or I'll be more clear *ahem* about her father Ash saving everyone. Pikachu appearing to her at the end of the film sealed the deal for me. No doubt.

I'm also looking forward to Ash returning to Kanto. We've already seen Brock in the trailer for it, so I have my fingers crossed. With the Charizard episode and the Butterfree episode... Things are being brought up again from way in the past. I never ever lose hope!
    Oh my gosh, XxM!styxX! Welcome back. It's been years since you last post here. Glad to hear from you again. That trailer did brought some of questionable things to what relation does the girl have from Misty or to Ash, also brought me to question Where is Ash that time? and How did it turn out to be like that?. Such timeskips eh? It could be their daughter or it could be not. We haven't got the confirmation yet..right? It still leads to a questionable thing.

While the chances are probably low i still hope they have her revisit ash in pallet at the lab or something along those lines. Not much has to be explained and it would be nice to see misty show support before he ventures off to the new region considering the last sort of main role misty has had in the anime was almost 400 episodes prior, since this episode is 799 i find that kind of alarming she has not been a main part of an episode for almost half the entire run..
    I guess we got this low chances indeed but I just hope Misty was there to wait for him again in Pallet. XD We can't be sure, Seeing Brock would be interesting but it would be more interesting if he reunites with Brock and Misty again by the end of the BW series. But even up to this point, I still think of how Misty and Ash would actually meet by the end of the series.

Even if Misty doesn't make a cameo appearance, I do think that Ash talks with her every now and then via video phone. Ash talks to his mom using the video phone in the Japanese ending theme "Let's Join Hands", so I don't see why he wouldn't do the same with Misty.
    That's a nice idea or at least Ash meeting up to see Prof. Oak then it happened to be Misty was there too. The jp ending with the old characters in it really is something. I wonder if it really have some connection between Ash and his return in Kanto. Even so, I hope Ash tried to remember his old companions when he return in Pallet,a little mention would be fine for me. hehe.

For now, I'll just leave this fanart of mine
        Spoiler:- Dropping by::

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Oh my gosh, XxM!styxX! Welcome back. It's been years since you last post here. Glad to hear from you again. That trailer did brought some of questionable things to what relation does the girl have from Misty or to Ash, also brought me to question Where is Ash that time? and How did it turn out to be like that?. Such timeskips eh? It could be their daughter or it could be not. We haven't got the confirmation yet..right? It still leads to a questionable thing.

I guess we got this low chances indeed but I just hope Misty was there to wait for him again in Pallet. XD We can't be sure, Seeing Brock would be interesting but it would be more interesting if he reunites with Brock and Misty again by the end of the BW series. But even up to this point, I still think of how Misty and Ash would actually meet by the end of the series.

That's a nice idea or at least Ash meeting up to see Prof. Oak then it happened to be Misty was there too. The jp ending with the old characters in it really is something. I wonder if it really have some connection between Ash and his return in Kanto. Even so, I hope Ash tried to remember his old companions when he return in Pallet,a little mention would be fine for me. hehe.

For now, I'll just leave this fanart of mine
        Spoiler:- Dropping by::
    Helloooooo :-) it's nice to be back. I'm old now T_T anyway, you make a good point about the speculation, after all, the child scene didn't make the cut and after Pokemon's popularity sky rocketed, they probably just wrote the idea off. (I hate when they do that... E.g. GS ball, Ho-Oh, Ash-Giovanni connection. So many plot holes...)

Alas, I agree with you that the ending of Best Wishes with all the former characters definitely puts us in high hopes in terms of getting at least a small glimpse of Misty, particularly if Ash returns to Kanto. They still haven't announced Ash's companions, but I'm hoping that maybe Brock will make the cut....

If the series were to have an ending at some point in the next 50 years (doubtful.... There will probably be 23,000 Pokemon at some point), then I'm very confident that Misty and Ash will have some sort of meet up to give us all the closure we have been waiting for (quite patiently, I might add!)

Very cute fanart, by the way.
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Page 178 of 254 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast