Page 184 of 255 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Since there has been lot of lively and interesting discussion going over here i decided to come in and say my 2 cents over Ash and Misty relationship as well.

Now ill admit im not much of shipper of any sort, but looking back based on hints and amount of tension, strong interchangeable interactions and emotion Misty and Ash seem like most compatible pair so far.

Both have similarity in sense of being persistent, sometime stubborn and hotheaded(despite maturing Misty still has plenty of fire and brash side as noticed in interactions with sisters, when dealing with Hanson etc).
    Had healthy and funny to watch friendly rivalry existing between them trying to outplay each other through various spats and jokes. And took battling between themselves seriously wanting to defend their reputation as trainer and prove to be better than another. Battle in Cerulean, for Totodile, in Whirl Cup or when entering races come to mind.

In alignment to that there was also present lot of care, personal understanding and motivation existing in their interactions. With Misty raising up his spirit whenever he was depressed, or let down having many moments of laugh, talk about their desires or fun, but annoyance too.

Misty often gave Ash moral support and encouragement to train instead of fooling around, or not to get too ridged preventing him from falling for TR tricks and imposters traps not to make fool of himself, motivating him to keep trying. Accompanied with lot of kindness and care coming from her side, being backbone on which Ash can rely. Something Ash himself started to appreciate showing lot of concern whenever Misty was separated from him and Brock or gratitude for curing him when sick, his life getting saved or standing up for him against others. I recall he also cheered for her as well when battling others, entering competitions and pursuing her quest of becoming water master.

Relationship between Ash and Misty felt naturall packed with tension, conflict and endearing to watch atmosphere having genuine, spontaneous and affluent characterization going between them from start to very end when their life paths got separated.
    With Misty selfquestioning of how she feels toward it, blatant blushing and jealousy, along with feeling embarassed when accused by others of there existing spark from her side for Ash trying to hide it making it obvious at times how she feels something more than just friendship toward said character.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Shipping in general is all fan based since the way this show works, romance is the least of concern, but that's besides the point.

Even I can admit that during Kanto and especially the Orange Islands, Pokeshipping had it's moments, but once jouto came, as someone else mentioned Misty's character started to fizzle out and she began to change and mellow out almost to a motherly type (this was likely due to Togepi), where as Ash remained the same firey person from the beginning. Thus I felt the time and chance for Misty to "be" with Ash was past, only made more clear when she left the show.

This is just my opinion though, so don't shoot me.

Though I would like to add something to you newcomers going crazy over Amourshipping, Ash isn't the only one at risk for a ship to never "fire it's canon"

I wouldn't say it was so much Misty character fizzling out, but more starting to grow as person going through character development. She started to be less violent and impulsive at end of Kanto gradually beginning to change which reflected on relationship with Ash and way it played out.

Her character began to mature learning how to better cope with responsibility , become more open toward others not being so defensive and impatient with time growing in more compassionate and levelheaded character(allowing to get over Gyarados fear,cope with responsibillity saving gym, gaining sister respect and become more sure in herself) . Which came to expression further in chronicles and appearances still being sassy, headstrong and cynical, but also more playful, serene and prideful in her own abilities.

And i noticed just after rewatching some of episodes from Johto how much Misty friendship and bond with Ash really grew.
    There was still arguing between Ash and Misty(such as for Totodile, when they used to get lost in forest because of him, when he was carefree delaying to deliver GS ball to Kurt, when she was teased over being Gyarados in horoscope etc), but violent aspect stopped being present in such straightforward manner ending replaced with more endearing, lighthearted atmosphere scolding each other . In form of comic scenes when getting on each other nerves like when Ash refused to try her soup,plenty of joking and sarcasm coming from Misty side, moments of annoyance when she bragged over being better trainer, Ash inciting remarks over she and other pokemon like Snubull or Houndoom being similar because of stubborness , laugh when talking about their dreams or embarrasing themselves in front of others.

Initial misunderstanding and intolerance during Kanto days was replaced with mutual understanding and lot of moral support coming from her side comforting him over loses, when leaving behind his pokemon like Charizard or when feeling let down growing to appreciate and cherish time spent with Ash with chemistry and interactions taking step forward evolving. While still being straightforward, feisty and grumpy scolding Ash, yelling or joking but in more grown up, matured way. I noticed this when Misty claimed for Ash and Brock to be her family she never had and biggest cullmination happened when having to depart from Ash. Being visibly upset and heartbroken over having to stop traveling, but even more over Ash reckless reaction like all those moments and time they spent together made it seem like he took lightly.

Accompanied with granted more subdued but still visible presence of affection and interest Misty holded for Ash coming out at times on surface. Aside from Macy scene at Johto league when she was all fired up and defensive over other girl approaching Ash, i recall her character getting jealoused few times at others as well like nurse Joy when commenting on how cute he is misunderstanding how she refered to Pikachu rather than Ash itself. When teaching Brock how to approach girls when Temaku wanted to marry him saying something along the lines" its alot harder to love someone who doesn't return this feelings back" heavily blushing when he asked her how she could know that.

Even until very end it seemed to me like that spark and Misty romantic interest never faded away if hint from chronicles "A Date with Delcatty" was something to go by declining Georgio offer saying embarassed how there is someone else(dub altered dialogue, but this is original line from Japan version).
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 14th December 2013 at 2:17 PM.

I really don't see it as much of a debate that Ash x Misty would have happened if writers hadn't decided to keep Ash for the long term and dispose of companions after each region. It's a shame that their relationship was just left hanging. Wasted potential IMO.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    I really don't see it as much of a debate that Ash x Misty would have happened if writers hadn't decided to keep Ash for the long term and dispose of companions after each region. It's a shame that their relationship was just left hanging. Wasted potential IMO.
    I don't think that those of us who actively support PokeShipping see their relationship as wasted potential. For sure, there were things that I wish had occurred between Ash and Misty, but I don't think the relationship was just "left hanging." I have hope that they'll meet and interact again in the future. Hope is really what keeps this ship alive. If people didn't have hope that Ash and Misty would end up together, I doubt PokeShipping would have progressed much in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't think that those of us who actively support PokeShipping see their relationship as wasted potential. For sure, there were things that I wish had occurred between Ash and Misty, but I don't think the relationship was just "left hanging." I have hope that they'll meet and interact again in the future. Hope is really what keeps this ship alive. If people didn't have hope that Ash and Misty would end up together, I doubt PokeShipping would have progressed much in the first place.
    Perhaps wasted potential was too harsh an expression, but PokeShipping was basically a (if not the) major subplot of Orange Islands/Pokemon 2000 IMO, and after Pokemon 2000, there was some expectation that things would progress further, like that Misty will confess/Ash will realize his own feelings. But we all know what happened at the end of Johto and beyond. To me, it did seem like the relationship was just left hanging - it was being built up throughout the OS only for the two to be separated before those things could occur.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Am I allowed here?

Pokeshipping may not be the first Satoship that I supported but I'm glad it grew over me. It's kind of wierd but I started to have a warm feeling for this ship when Kasumi's lure was discussed in DP :-)

Oh and hello to all of you SatoKasu supporters! Surely this is an instant classic!

Quote Originally Posted by CMDShift4 View Post
    Am I allowed here?

Pokeshipping may not be the first Satoship that I supported but I'm glad it grew over me. It's kind of wierd but I started to have a warm feeling for this ship when Kasumi's lure was discussed in DP :-)

Oh and hello to all of you SatoKasu supporters! Surely this is an instant classic!
    Will these two grew on me over the years back then when it first came on.I just love how they both bicker at each other and going back and forth teasing one another showing how close these two are.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Starlight View Post
    Will these two grew on me over the years back then when it first came on.I just love how they both bicker at each other and going back and forth teasing one another showing how close these two are.
    Yeah I loved how they would tease and bicker with each other; I watched the Bulbasaur episode from Kanto yesterday and I loved the scene where Ash was letting his imagination run wild about Brock's whereabouts and about him being "taken by pirates," and Misty's anger at Ash made me laugh. It just seemed so perfect. Also, Ash seemed to enjoy making Misty angry which was interesting. Sometimes I think that Ash was more aware of Misty when the anime first started; I wish that had continued but he slowly became more oblivious about her imo.

Yeah I loved how they would tease and bicker with each other; I watched the Bulbasaur episode from Kanto yesterday and I loved the scene where Ash was letting his imagination run wild about Brock's whereabouts and about him being "taken by pirates," and Misty's anger at Ash made me laugh. It just seemed so perfect. Also, Ash seemed to enjoy making Misty angry which was interesting. Sometimes I think that Ash was more aware of Misty when the anime first started; I wish that had continued but he slowly became more oblivious about her imo.
    The reason they act like that is these two will also remind me all ways be acting like two characters from two different anime(both by the same person)Inuyasha and Kagome, Ranma and Akane.You can see the similar teasing or bicker or anger there just like how it's happening same thing with Ash and Misty are.

Guys tho, have u noticed once misty left the writers sorta went into orange shipping ?

Is it so hard for the writers to freaking bring her to Pallet Town to visit Ash when he comes back from his journey? Why can't Misty visit Ash? May, Dawn, and Iris have moved on in her their lives and their whereabouts are sort of unknown. But Misty is the freaking gym leader in Cerulean City which is freaking two cities away from Pallet.

I think it's dumb that Misty won't be seen again. I would like to see them showing Misty watching the Pokemon League in Kalos like they did in Hoenn, but I doubt it. (Imagine her watching Ash winning the league and then Serena kissing Ash on the cheek..)

I heard the writers are trying to bring back older fans in the anime, so at the end of Kalos, there might be a chance of Brock and Misty at Ash's house when he comes back from his journey God I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    Guys tho, have u noticed once misty left the writers sorta went into orange shipping ?
    I noticed that Misty started hanging out with Tracey during a few of the Chronicle episodes, but that's about it. I don't think that ruins PokeShipping though; just because Misty hangs out with other boys doesn't mean that PokeShipping can't happen. I mean Ash hangs with other girls and that's fine. I wish there would be an episode where Misty returns and she gets jealous of the girls that Ash is traveling with. It would be awesome to see Misty's wrath again; I miss her outbursts so much. :P

Heilŕ guys pokeshipper!
    I M Willow( sage striaton).
    I am a amourshipper now but i loved pokeshipping and now in inside of me i M a pokeshipper yet!
    Can i join?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    I agree with Lorde, it's not wasted potential. Of course it's not going to happen on-screen, but as long as no rival shipping becomes canon, it's still possible off-screen. Of course Misty will never return on-screen, but as long as PokeShipping isn't disproved, there's still hope.

Quote Originally Posted by CMDShift4 View Post
    Am I allowed here?

You don't have to ask to join, and I'm not a leader/boss around here, but if you want someone's permission to join, you have my persmission, even though that doesn't mean anything. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    Or, they did not:
    - Tracey visiting the Gym is NOT a hint. He came there twice to run an errand for Oak, and once because Daisy wanted him to see Luvdisc.
    - Other people asking whether Misty and Tracey are a couple doesn't mean they're a couple. In fact, the denial makes it obvious that Misty has no feelings for him. When someone in the show asks about Tracey, she calmly denies it, without getting mad. She knows she has no feelings, so there's nothing to get upset about. But if someone confronts her with her feelings for Ash, she freaks out and snaps. She knows she has feelings for Ash, but doesn't want to admit it, and freaks out.
    - Daisy's fantasy is not a hint. If I imagine the prime minister of the Netherlands and the queen of Britain as a romantic couple, that doesn't make it true. In fact, the way Misty and Tracey refused to do the play is an anti-hint for OrangeShipping. If they would have feelings for each other, they'd either do the play and would have a chance to be romantic or even kiss, or they'd snap and get mad at Daisy, like Misty's anger when someone confronts her with her feelings for Ash. However, they calmly refused, showing that there aren't even the slightest bit of feelings there.
    - Another thing OrangeShippers bring up as a hint is Azurill. Friends give each other gifts, that's not necessarily romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere17 View Post
    Is it so hard for the writers to freaking bring her to Pallet Town to visit Ash when he comes back from his journey? Why can't Misty visit Ash? May, Dawn, and Iris have moved on in her their lives and their whereabouts are sort of unknown. But Misty is the freaking gym leader in Cerulean City which is freaking two cities away from Pallet.

I think it's dumb that Misty won't be seen again. I would like to see them showing Misty watching the Pokemon League in Kalos like they did in Hoenn, but I doubt it. (Imagine her watching Ash winning the league and then Serena kissing Ash on the cheek..)

I heard the writers are trying to bring back older fans in the anime, so at the end of Kalos, there might be a chance of Brock and Misty at Ash's house when he comes back from his journey God I hope.
    Yeah, it sucks, but the writers don't care what we want... They promote the games and don't do anything else. And even when not looking at that, I think it's logical: if Misty even dares to take a two minute walk, her sisters start giving away Badges for free. If Misty would visit Ash again, that could get the Gym closed, and Misty doesn't want to take that risk.

If that would happen, Serena can prepare to be smashed with the giant mallet and the strong right fist!

It would be awesome, but don't get your hopes up. It's sad, but that's how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    Heilŕ guys pokeshipper!
    I M Willow( sage striaton).
    I am a amourshipper now but i loved pokeshipping and now in inside of me i M a pokeshipper yet!
    Can i join?
    You don't need permission to join, but if you want someone to say you're allowed to post here, you get my permission, even though it doesn't mean much.

This question is based on my post in the ContestShipipng thread here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post16602511
    Have you ever included PokeShipping in a drawing or fanfic that was originally made for another pairing?

In a non-shipping fic ("Working On A Dream") where Tracey and Daisy are a couple and travel with Misty, there are some PokeShipping moments (pretty much one-sided from Misty's side, because Ash isn't a main character in this story).

Aside from that, the answer is no, because PokeShipping is pretty much always the focus of my art and fics, not a "side thing".

I'm sure Ash and Misty would have happened / or the writers would have alluded to Pokeshipping if they had ended the show a long time ago. We also haven't seen Ash or Misty show feelings for another character since each other. I think until this happens, Pokeshipping still exists. While it would be nice to get new hints, as long as they never like another character other than each other, we have nothing to worry about, whether Misty travels with Ash or not.

However, we can all agree that it would be nice for Misty to appear and see her really interact with Ash again. We haven't really gotten that the past times she has appeared because the focus is always on something else. I agree that it's kind of annoying that Misty can't show up the way she did in AG - just to see her watching Ash compete in his leagues would be nice. I liked how we were able to see the lure appear in DP, but yeah, it's just not the same as Misty actually appearing somehow. I really hope we can see her in XY.

As for Misty and Tracey, I'm sure Misty is closer with Tracey now than she was before. She's able to see him a lot more than Ash, as he is closer to her. Of course he visits the gym a lot because Daisy is there - they have been good friends since OI, and I'm sure Misty can get overwhelmed with her gym leader duties, since it's not like her sisters will help her out all that much, but this is just what I think. I'm sure those who support Orangeshipping feel differently, but this is how I see their relationship. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Have you ever included PokeShipping in a drawing or fanfic that was originally made for another pairing?
    No. I really have nothing to say for this topic, because I don't draw or write fanfics. Sorry.

Does anyone here like MangePokeshipping? If this is off topic, I'm sorry. I've been re-reading the Pokemon Adventures manga, and I really ♥ MangePokeshipping. While Red/Misty and Ash/Misty aren't exactly the same, I feel like there are some similarities between them, especially with Misty's feelings for Red. She was going to confess her feelings to Red, but unfortunately she didn't get the chance to do so, kind of like Misty in the anime with Ash. If you guys are looking for something similar to Pokeshipping and get bored with re-watching old anime episodes, I definitely suggest reading Pokemon Adventures.

This is kind of fascinating. Like the recent character relationship chart that was released for XY, one for the Original Series was released like it.

Look at how Ash and Misty's relationship is mutual and labeled with a big question mark. Like the writers were going "Yeah... you know what we're talking about."

so is there any reason why misty can't make an appearance in pokemon xy? Her voice actress is still active in Japan right? So if the writers wanted, they could have a misty cameo right?

Also did anyone check out the old japanese trailer for the 1st pokemon movie? Did that pv imply that Ash and Misty ended up together?

Quote Originally Posted by SacredAsh View Post
    so is there any reason why misty can't make an appearance in pokemon xy? Her voice actress is still active in Japan right? So if the writers wanted, they could have a misty cameo right?

Also did anyone check out the old japanese trailer for the 1st pokemon movie? Did that pv imply that Ash and Misty ended up together?
    Now that you mention about that , yeah I did saw it also and already watch it again just a few minutes when you brought that topic up.For one Misty looks grown up little bit that she is in her teenage of age or closer to the age of 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Starlight View Post
    Now that you mention about that , yeah I did saw it also and already watch it again just a few minutes when you brought that topic up.For one Misty looks grown up little bit that she is in her teenage of age or closer to the age of 20.
    I always assumed that that scene was supposed to be from the first movie's epilogue; I assumed that the movie was meant to serve as the series finale and that it would show Ash and Misty as adults, quite possibly together. We saw an older Misty so that theory isn't too strange imo. I always found that first trailer to be really interesting because of all the possibilities. It's just too bad that we'll never learn if Ash and Misty were supposed to end up together after the Kanto saga.

I always assumed that that scene was supposed to be from the first movie's epilogue; I assumed that the movie was meant to serve as the series finale and that it would show Ash and Misty as adults, quite possibly together. We saw an older Misty so that theory isn't too strange imo. I always found that first trailer to be really interesting because of all the possibilities. It's just too bad that we'll never learn if Ash and Misty were supposed to end up together after the Kanto saga.
    I've had a theory that Ash died sometime in the movie and Misty was retelling the story of how he died to their kid, if it was theirs. I'm guessing the girl wanted to know what happened to her dad or something like that.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I've had a theory that Ash died sometime in the movie and Misty was retelling the story of how he died to their kid, if it was theirs. I'm guessing the girl wanted to know what happened to her dad or something like that.
    huh????? but if Ash died then how could Ash and Misty have a kid together? Unless you assume that Ash got Misty pregnant in the movie but that doesn't seem likely.....

That would require Ash and Misty to have an intimate relationship sometime during the movie. Your idea is not impossible but rather it's something that comes out of the left field. There is so much we don't know about how the pokemon writers would have handled the ending of OS. Ash sacrificing himself to save the world and having Misty retelling the story to their daughter would be very poignant imo. It just seems so much more mature than what pokemon has become these days. And that is what I liked about pokeshipping. There always seemed to be this hidden depth to Ash and Misty's relationship in that they were really soulmates. They experienced so much together and grew and matured in their very first pokemon journey. The Ash now is just so bland. Is it nostalgia talking? Can someone please tell me? The original series was just full of emotional highs and lows from Ash winning the orange league to Ash releasing butterfree. And Misty was with him the whole time. I'm generally not subjected to nostalgic bias. I preferred RSE to RBY for the pokemon games for example.

Even though I forget about pokeshipping sometimes or temporarily begin to prefer other shippings more as they are introduced in a new series, I somehow always arrive back to pokeshipping and remember that episode of Misty's parting with Ash which left a terribly empty feeling in me and caused me to feel depressed for a while because Misty was never going to come back as a recurring character in the show.
    Last edited by SacredAsh; 20th December 2013 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
    While it would be nice to get new hints, as long as they never like another character other than each other, we have nothing to worry about, whether Misty travels with Ash or not.
    I agree, I really hope Ash won't fall for Serena... I'm scared...

However, we can all agree that it would be nice for Misty to appear and see her really interact with Ash again. We haven't really gotten that the past times she has appeared because the focus is always on something else. I agree that it's kind of annoying that Misty can't show up the way she did in AG - just to see her watching Ash compete in his leagues would be nice. I liked how we were able to see the lure appear in DP, but yeah, it's just not the same as Misty actually appearing somehow. I really hope we can see her in XY.
    It's sad, but let's not expect anything. The writers didn't do it in DP and BW, so them doing it in XY and breaking the girl pattern would be unlikely...

As for Misty and Tracey, I'm sure Misty is closer with Tracey now than she was before. She's able to see him a lot more than Ash, as he is closer to her. Of course he visits the gym a lot because Daisy is there - they have been good friends since OI, and I'm sure Misty can get overwhelmed with her gym leader duties, since it's not like her sisters will help her out all that much, but this is just what I think. I'm sure those who support Orangeshipping feel differently, but this is how I see their relationship. I don't think it's anything to worry about.
    I don't think she's closer with Tracey than before. He travelled with her on the Orange Islands, and he mostly visits the Gym to see Daisy or to run errands for Professor Oak.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    This is kind of fascinating. Like the recent character relationship chart that was released for XY, one for the Original Series was released like it.

Look at how Ash and Misty's relationship is mutual and labeled with a big question mark. Like the writers were going "Yeah... you know what we're talking about."
    Was this made by the writers, or is it fanmade? Is this seriously made by the writers? If yes, what exactly does it say for Ash and Misty?

The reason is that the writers have a stupid girl pattern that means old girls get treated like they never existed. The writers don't want it, that's the problem.

Is it nostalgia talking? Can someone please tell me? The original series was just full of emotional highs and lows from Ash winning the orange league to Ash releasing butterfree. And Misty was with him the whole time. I'm generally not subjected to nostalgic bias. I preferred RSE to RBY for the pokemon games for example.
    Many PokeShipping-haters probably want you to believe that it's nostalgia and act like PokeShippers are just nostalgic freaks, but don't believe it. There's much more to PokeShipping than that. All the strong, mutual hints weren't there for other Ash shippings (hopefully, it stays that way). I also think OS has way more emotional moments than AG. It's a difference in writing style. After OS, the writers started following the games more, to promote the games. Battles became more game-like, and May replacing Misty was done to promote the RSE games. The storyline from the games got followed more strictly. Because of this, the show became less creative and emotional.

Are you doing anything special PokeShipping-related for Christmas?

I have a small oneshot and a drawing, but I won't post it until 24 December (my girlfriend can't be on on 25 December, I want her to see it before Christmas is over, and if I post it on DeviantArt, I could just as well show it here).

Mayumi Iizuka (Kasumi's seiyuu) recently did a radio show with Junichi Masuda where they discussed Pokemon together. Sadly, it aired last weekend, and it's not available on the website of the radio station (soraxniwa) through which it was broadcasted. I tried searching for information about it via social media and other Japanese websites, but unfortunately there's not really much out there besides news articles before the event. Mayumi posted pictures of her and Junichi at the event on Twitter and wrote about it in her blog, though.

She also enjoys the XY games, and she posts a lot about Pokemon on her Twitter since their release. You can check out her Twitter here. If you guys check out her Twitpics, she posts a lot of pictures of Misty or related to Misty. Before the radio show even took place, she expressed feelings about Misty and how she doesn't want her to be a forgotten character or something to that effect in regards to Pokemon Origins. Despite Misty not being a part of the show anymore, she still actively promotes Pokemon in Japan. I think she would have no problem returning to the show as she still loves the character of Misty very much.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Was this made by the writers, or is it fanmade? Is this seriously made by the writers? If yes, what exactly does it say for Ash and Misty?
    It's real. It's from an old 2ch thread discussing Pokemon shippings back in 2009. Someone posted it saying "SatoKasu official!" Where it originated from, we don't know, but it's obviously from sort of magazine from back in the day. It was probably published during the first season/Kanto days. What do you guys think about it? I know it's really old, but it is an official source of Pokeshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Someone translated it:

The quote next to Misty says “Trainer. Even though they fight, Misty is conscious* of Ash.” (Very LITERAL translation of the line.)

*意識 = conscious, aware
    It’s implying that Misty always has Ash’s back even though they fight. Also could be read as she cares for Ash since 意識 can mean 気にする (to care)、恋愛感情を持つ (to have romantic feelings).
    I asked why the authors used such an ambiguous term and she suspects they may have intentionally done that to be coy about the nature of their relationship. Which I guess is why they put a question mark for Ash and Misty.

FYI, Gary is "Rival". Brock is "Close Friend". If Misty isn't a close friend... then what is she exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    Like someone else said, how would Ash and Misty have a kid together if Ash had died in the movie? I really thought the scene with the adult Misty was just part of a larger scene that would feature adult Ash as well, and I do think that the little girl was supposed to be their daughter although like I said, we'll never know for sure what that was all about.

Anyway, I love that anime character connection guide. We got a similar one in XY but the one that was posted here really makes me believe that the writers had more planned for Ash and Misty.

Like someone else said, how would Ash and Misty have a kid together if Ash had died in the movie? I really thought the scene with the adult Misty was just part of a larger scene that would feature adult Ash as well, and I do think that the little girl was supposed to be their daughter although like I said, we'll never know for sure what that was all about.

Anyway, I love that anime character connection guide. We got a similar one in XY but the one that was posted here really makes me believe that the writers had more planned for Ash and Misty.
    I don't think Ash died I say he is still traveling to other or going to one of the same region still traveling.I say he is following in his father steps how Ash's father is still on his journey and never came back yet.And for one thing also about the little girl in the video that could be Misty and Ash's daughter(or Misty's new little sister) I don't know how old is the little girl which would make what I like to know how old is Misty in that. When giving birth to her at what age.Because what I know about Ash's mother Delia.Delia gave birth to Ash when she was about 18 years old which I think that Misty will end up just like Ash's mother getting married and get pregnant at the age of 18 or so.It's like some people are following in some else foot steps.

And one more thing the older woman in the video with blue hair that is with the little girl and with Misty if any of you think that is Misty's sister Violet I don't think that is her to me.I say that would be Misty,Daisy,Lily and Violet's mother in the video to me.I don't see any info about is that Violet in the video looking older to me.I look it up about Violet on" The Pokemon Wiki" and' Bulbapedia' and nothing if that is her in the video looking older.

Page 184 of 255 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast