Page 190 of 254 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 6346

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    To be frank, I can't see any pairing that involves Ash becoming canon given the nature of the show like I said before, but I already multi-ship so I would do that if some other ship became canon I suppose. I would still care more about PokeShipping than any other ship though since it was the first real pairing that I supported, but I would still try and have fun with some other ships just like I do at the moment. That's what shipping is to me; a way to have fun by supporting characters that I like.
    The only one that does make sense is this one simply because it got the most hints, Misty was the first, she's arguably the most well-known, and they had the best chemistry. But it wouldn't happen until a final series/episode that shows the future.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    The only one that does make sense is this one simply because it got the most hints, Misty was the first, she's arguably the most well-known, and they had the best chemistry. But it wouldn't happen until a final series/episode that shows the future.
    I wouldn't say that it's the only ship that makes sense simply because it got more hints, but to me it would make the most sense because of their chemistry and relationship. The way it played out is the sweetest thing. Especially when they first met. I loved how Misty could be strong and independent, but it was so sweet whenever she would hold onto Ash when she was scared. What's sweeter is when Ash looks surprised at first and then reassures her by not telling her to let go <3 I loved watching their relationship grow. Ash is so sweet, and Misty is so adorable. I can't even begin to describe how adorable it is whenever Ash and Misty would cuddle, albeit unintentionally, almost always when Jigglypuff would sing. I just love this couple so much. It's sweet and tender, but I can imagine as the grow older their relationship would become more passionate.

Anyways...if anyone wants to read some fanfiction let me know and I'll post some of my favorites! Also if you guys have your own favorites, please share! And lastly, I'm starting my own fanfiction. In fact I already have about 2,000 words written. But Im wondering if it will be any good. If I decide to ever publish it, I'll link it.

Oh and I'd love to hear some headcanons from you guys! I always love reading those.

Here are some questions to maybe consider:
    1) Does Ash still keep his mini misty lure? If so, where does he keep it?
    2) How often do they keep in contact?
    3) Where does he keep the handkerchief Misty gave him?
    4) Does Misty spend time in Pallet town when Ash isn't there?

Well yeah, peace out and keep pokeshipping!
    Last edited by Poke-Girl9; 11th January 2014 at 4:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke-Girl9 View Post
    I wouldn't say that it's the only ship that makes sense simply because it got more hints, but to me it would make the most sense because of their chemistry and relationship. The way it played out is the sweetest thing. Especially when they first met. I loved how Misty could be strong and independent, but it was so sweet whenever she would hold onto Ash when she was scared. What's sweeter is when Ash looks surprised at first and then reassures her by not telling her to let go <3 I loved watching their relationship grow. Ash is so sweet, and Misty is so adorable. I can't even begin to describe how adorable it is whenever Ash and Misty would cuddle, albeit unintentionally, almost always when Jigglypuff would sing. I just love this couple so much. It's sweet and tender, but I can imagine as the grow older their relationship would become more passionate.

Anyways...if anyone wants to read some fanfiction let me know and I'll post some of my favorites! Also if you guys have your own favorites, please share! And lastly, I'm starting my own fanfiction. In fact I already have about 2,000 words written. But Im wondering if it will be any good. If I decide to ever publish it, I'll link it.

Oh and I'd love to hear some headcanons from you guys! I always love reading those.

1) He probably has it...hopefully with him, or kept safe at home
    2) That, I can not tell. He barley mentions Misty, the only time he thought about her was in BW. I'm not sure if they talk but I like to think ever since they left each time he'd go to the pokemon center and tell her about his day..or what pokemon he caught something like that.
    3) if I had to guess, it's a handkerchief, he should keep that with him
    4) probably, most likely for Professor Oak and maybe his mother, possibly to keep her company
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Delux

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    I don't really expect there to be an episode where Misty comes back and declares her love to Ash or anything like that. While it would sound nice, it's not something I expect to see. But even if PokeShipping never truly becomes canon in the anime, I'll still support it. It's still fun to think about the what-if scenarios involving Ash and Misty. I do believe in their chemistry and relationship in general, but I'd be satisfied making my own predictions about their future even without them becoming romantically involved.

1. Yes. In his coat pocket.
    2. Probably everytime he gets to a Pokemon Center to recap, keep in touch, etc...
    3. I'd say ih his hat or coat pocket.
    4. Probably visits Oak, Delia and Ash's Pokemon on occasion

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

I need to go on a little rant lol...
    1.)NO Ash is NOT allowed to be with Serena...that's that haha that will DEFINITELY ruin my childhood. Lol
    2.)I just wonder if the writers actually realize how much the ratings would go up if they brought misty back for a couple seasons??. I mean can you imagine all the old Pokemon fans that will come back and watch the show again if they heard that Misty was coming back?. Heck, the need to bring Misty AND Brock back!. The ratings would sky rocket!.
    Idk...I am 19 years old I still play the games but stopped watching the show in battle frontier because I couldn't stand Ashes new voice actor...-.- & because I felt that Misty would never come back!...have the writers even said anything about Misty in years?. I just hope that in the final seasons they bring Misty and Brock back..have the original trio..I feel like that would be the right thing to do..but the writers hate us lol I wish they knew about this forum!. I would literally cry if they announced the original trio would come together again!!.

Here's a topic ^.^

Misty travels to Kalos since she was invited by that Elite Four Water trainer guy, and on her way she meets Ash and travels with him and co for awhile- what will go on with Misty and Serena, and will the chemistry between Ash and Misty be the same as before?

I think Misty and Serena will get along- and no, I don't think Misty would straight away think "Serena likes Ash!" because that's like claiming every girl that knows Ash LIKES him in that way. No. Serena might ask Misty, though, how travelling in Kanto was and stuff. Plus they'd go clothes shopping together, I mean, why not? XD

And I bet Misty would tease Ash and get him worked up, but they'll have the same chemistry as before- plus they'd be more caring of each other :3.

And @ vivalakatie713, The ratings WOULD sky rocket ^.^.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWish View Post
    Here's a topic ^.^

Misty travels to Kalos since she was invited by that Elite Four Water trainer guy, and on her way she meets Ash and travels with him and co for awhile- what will go on with Misty and Serena, and will the chemistry between Ash and Misty be the same as before?

I think Misty and Serena will get along- and no, I don't think Misty would straight away think "Serena likes Ash!" because that's like claiming every girl that knows Ash LIKES him in that way. No. Serena might ask Misty, though, how travelling in Kanto was and stuff. Plus they'd go clothes shopping together, I mean, why not? XD

And I bet Misty would tease Ash and get him worked up, but they'll have the same chemistry as before- plus they'd be more caring of each other :3.

And @ vivalakatie713, The ratings WOULD sky rocket ^.^.
    I'm sure Misty won't envy Serena the first minute they meet. I don't think she's going to kill her, or be arrogant around her. I think they will meet, and be nice to each other at first. Misty will eventually find out about Serena's feelings. Then become jealous. I'm pretty sure Misty will get annoyed once she finds out but she'll not completley hate Serena the first minute they meet.
    Although many Ash ships say May and Dawn and Iris has feelings for them which I'd say isn't true. They never showed legitimate feelings for Ash (and no I don't mean feelings like "oh these two people think they should date" (name) so has feelings for Ash) I will say Serena has feelings for Ash and Misty does too. They were the only two companions that showed legit feelings.
    I would really love to see what happens if Misty and Serena meet.

I'd much rather not see Serena and Misty meet. I like both characters very much, and I do think that Misty would be jealous of her and vice versa. I wouldn't want both girls to dislike each other though, so I hope that whenever Misty reunites with Ash, she does it when he's by himself like at Pallet Town. That's really where I want them to meet up again since it's closer to Cerulean City and would be more believable for Misty to be there than for her to go to Kalos to meet Ash in my opinion.

I'd much rather not see Serena and Misty meet. I like both characters very much, and I do think that Misty would be jealous of her and vice versa. I wouldn't want both girls to dislike each other though, so I hope that whenever Misty reunites with Ash, she does it when he's by himself like at Pallet Town. That's really where I want them to meet up again since it's closer to Cerulean City and would be more believable for Misty to be there than for her to go to Kalos to meet Ash in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure they won't hate each other..but jealousy would happen. Just because jealousy occurs doesn't mean there will be hate or a rivalry. Yeah, if I ever imagined Misty and Serena meeting it would be Ash and Serena going to visit Kanto after the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they won't hate each other..but jealousy would happen. Just because jealousy occurs doesn't mean there will be hate or a rivalry. Yeah, if I ever imagined Misty and Serena meeting it would be Ash and Serena going to visit Kanto after the league.
    I do think they would see themselves as rivals if they met and were jealous of each other though. I mean both like Ash and they would probably feel very possessive about him and wouldn't want him to interact with other girls too much. If I were in Misty's shoes, I would be irate at Serena's closeness to Ash. That's why I think they would dislike each other. It probably wouldn't last too long, but I do think that love is irrational and both girls might be consumed by their feelings for Ash.

I do think they would see themselves as rivals if they met and were jealous of each other though. I mean both like Ash and they would probably feel very possessive about him and wouldn't want him to interact with other girls too much. If I were in Misty's shoes, I would be irate at Serena's closeness to Ash. That's why I think they would dislike each other. It probably wouldn't last too long, but I do think that love is irrational and both girls might be consumed by their feelings for Ash.
    I also think same, except we first have to see Serena in the next episode to see how her jealousy is displayed. Oh and when Misty was jealous of Melody, she did in the end befriend the girl. So maybe it might be the same with Serena. Either way though, I just can't help but think of the situation as a bit hilarious. Only because if that happened, I can imagine Ash completely oblivious to the tension between Misty and Serena. Do you think he'll start to wonder what's wrong, or just blow it off thinking it's typical Misty behavior?

But if Ash for some miracle reason was able to see the tension, what would he do? They're both his friends so I do think he'll be a bit sad that such tension exists.

I personally think the only Ash related shippings that actually have good proof is with Misty and Serena.But i like misty more.

But if Ash for some miracle reason was able to see the tension, what would he do? They're both his friends so I do think he'll be a bit sad that such tension exists.
    If he noticed any tension between the two girls, he'd probably misinterpret it but still try to end it because as you said, they're both his friends and he would want them to get along. I would love for him to speak to Misty privately and try to get her to calm down, and I'd even like to see her snap at him like she used to in the good old days because it would be such a Misty-ish reaction lol. But mostly I'd like for Misty to work out any ill feelings and jealousy that she feels on her own without Ash's help if possible.

I know its a little off topic but I recently watched mistys good bye agiain a
    nd does anybody else cry when you hear it

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWish View Post
    Here's a topic ^.^

I definitely think that the chemistry will be the same as before.
    I feel like you could totally tell that Ash liked Misty, but you can't tell that Ash likes Serena...but you can obviously tell Serena likes ash..lol
    Some poke shipping hints would show I think...&i think that Clemont or someone would Ask ash if Misty was his girlfriend, and they would both freak out like they usually do when asked something like that xD
    Also I think that Serena would notice that Misty likes Ash before Misty realizes that Serena does. And I think she would get all jealous and try to prove to Misty that she is closer to Ash or something..and then while Serena is being all close to Ash Misty would get jealous and so on and so forth..and Ash will be the same dense boy and not realize what's going on lol. I feel that Misty and Serena would have at least one argument.
    It would be cute if like after everyone went to sleep, Ash and Misty talked about old times and what not..and ash would look at Misty and say something like "you know Misty..I really miss having you around" and Misty would blush and smile. & Serena was eavesdropping and saw and heard everything...
    Geez I think the writers should let all of us write a couple episodes xD lol!.

I think we should all figure out how to contact the writers of pokemon, have all of us tell them how we feel about Misty and get a bunch of other people to also. I wish we had an email or something !. Just so they know how much misty meant to all of us and how much ratings would go up if they brought her back!. We could give them so many ideas xD
    Last edited by vivalakatie713; 13th January 2014 at 10:16 AM.

I think bonnie will ask misty to marry clemont and she will blush but luckily clemont will save the day with aipom arms

Quote Originally Posted by POKESHIPPING4EVER! View Post
    I think bonnie will ask misty to marry clemont and she will blush but luckily clemont will save the day with aipom arms
    I was thinking the same! If Misty ever made an appearance in Kalos, then Bonnie would definitely ask her to marry Clemont lol But I'd think it be cute if Clemont also blushed because he actually thought she was pretty. What do you guys think? What would be Serena's, Bonnie's, and Clemon'ts first impresion of Misty? And what would be Misty's first impression of them be?

I was thinking the same! If Misty ever made an appearance in Kalos, then Bonnie would definitely ask her to marry Clemont lol But I'd think it be cute if Clemont also blushed because he actually thought she was pretty. What do you guys think? What would be Serena's, Bonnie's, and Clemon'ts first impresion of Misty? And what would be Misty's first impression of them be?
    Here's what I think they will think of Misty.
    Clemont: I think he would blush around her and think she's pretty , and ash would be jealous
    Serena: would wonder who she is, and would wonder why ash is so happy to see her.
    Bonnie:would think she is beautiful and want to be friends with her!.

Here is what Misty will think of them:
    Clemont: will think he's very smart and kind.
    Serena: would think she's way to pretty to be hanging out with ash.
    Bonnie:would think she's adorable and would wanna hug her Nd squeeze her.

This is what I think)
    Last edited by vivalakatie713; 13th January 2014 at 10:13 AM.

Serena :confused/jealous
    Bonnie: excited
    Clemont:act normal but think she's cute
    Last edited by POKESHIPPING4EVER!; 13th January 2014 at 7:17 AM.

I just really want misty to make a guest appearance so I can see their reaction!
    Someone showed me their best wishes book from japan..still talk about pokeshipping hmm..

Lol, Bonnie wanting to find her brother a girl XD.
    Yeah, if Clemont found Misty pretty :3. But Clemont should notice the chemistry between Ash and Misty, and probably try and make Bonnie not interfere and all. And Serena.... uhm.... ^.^;

Serena's first impression: She'd probably think of Misty as a very skilled Pokemon trainer, one that is competitive and hotheaded. She also might find Misty slightly similar to Ash, personality wise (their competitiveness ^.^)

Bonnie: She'd find Misty really fun, sweet and maybe even funny XD. She'd really like Misty's Corsola and Politoad.

Clemont: He'd find Misty nice, but with a temper. And a formidable Pokemon Trainer.

Misty would find Serena nice and cheerful, but she might notice her crush on Ash (sooner or later). Misty would find Ryhorn Racing intriguing, as she'd probably never heard of it before.

Misty would find Bonnie cute ^.^

And Misty would find Clemont "a lot smarter than Ash", and she'd be impressed and confused about his inventions XD.

A topic: What do you think Misty is doing right now? Like, how is she doing now and what she thinks about Ash considering they don't visit each other anymore?
    I think she sits at night staring and wondering where Ash is and why haven't they been talking
    What do you guys think?

A topic: What do you think Misty is doing right now? Like, how is she doing now and what she thinks about Ash considering they don't visit each other anymore?
    I think she sits at night staring and wondering where Ash is and why haven't they been talking
    What do you guys think?
    She might be at her gym thinking what she would be doing now if she was with ash and wonder if ash is ever going to visit or contact her.

She's definitely at the Cerulean City Gym doing her thing. I think she thinks about Ash a lot though. I mean she obviously liked him and she must really miss traveling around with him. I almost feel like Misty is cursed in a way since she's stuck at a Gym that she didn't seem to care about much in the first place. She seemed to think better of it during the Chronicle specials, but if I were in her shoes I would yearn to leave the Gym and follow Ash again.

Page 190 of 254 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast