Page 191 of 255 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

A topic: What do you think Misty is doing right now? Like, how is she doing now and what she thinks about Ash considering they don't visit each other anymore?

I think that she's at the Cerulean gym missing Ash. I think she still thinks about him everyday.
    She is also probably upset because she never got to fulfill her dreams as a water pokemon master. Misty is probably very upset with her sisters for not coming home by now , so she can leave xD
    Ps. I really want to see Ash and Misty have a battle in Kalos x)
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

I have noticed in every reigon they bring back the girl from the last reigon for a couple episodes, but I really just don't see iris coming back and I think it would make a lot more sense if misty came back(I can name 5 reasons off the top of my head)
    1.mega gyarados
    2.she likes french stuff
    3.since the guy who said misty will not be a main charecter but will appear again said something about contest, mabye the water elite four guy will hold a water tournament in which ash will join and not relize mistys in it until the final round with misty
    4.to meet her sisters at there (hopefully) last stop around the world
    5.(biggiest reason) Ash

Quote Originally Posted by POKESHIPPING4EVER! View Post
    I have noticed in every reigon they bring back the girl from the last reigon for a couple episodes, but I really just don't see iris coming back and I think it would make a lot more sense if misty came back(I can name 5 reasons off the top of my head)
    1.mega gyarados
    2.she likes french stuff
    3.since the guy who said misty will not be a main charecter but will appear again said something about contest, mabye the water elite four guy will hold a water tournament in which ash will join and not relize mistys in it until the final round with misty
    4.to meet her sisters at there (hopefully) last stop around the world
    5.(biggiest reason) Ash
    I always hear about some guy who said Misty will never come back. Who is this guy and when and where did he say it?. Because I've never seen actual confirmation just everyone who says this

&yes I agree. I feel that this season is a great season for Misty to come back ) I mean helloooo mega gyarados!!. (: and I love the water tournament theory!!. I just have a good feeling that they will bring her back for a couple episodes and that for the final seasons, whenever they may be, that the original trio will be reunited for a final journey and Ash will finally win the pokemon league I mean Misty hasn't appeared since 2005! I was in 5th grade in 2005 D: I'm now a sophomore in collage!. She is long over due to return
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    She is also probably upset because she never got to fulfill her dreams as a water pokemon master.
    I don't think she failed at that though. I mean she's the Gym Leader of the Cerulean City Gym and knows a lot of about Water-type Pokemon. She still has the capacity to become an expert in Water Pokemon just be studying the Water-types at her Gym. Granted, I would prefer to see her out and about with Ash and meeting tons of other Water Pokemon in the wild, but at the moment I think her current position as Gym Leader is a good first step in accomplishing her dream. I'm just sad for her because she hasn't seen Ash in a long time. :x

Misty didn't fail of course but her dream is left unfinished sadly. Yeah I heard about how misty will be on a contest or related to one, but she never has. I hope they mean in X and Y
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't think she failed at that though. I mean she's the Gym Leader of the Cerulean City Gym and knows a lot of about Water-type Pokemon. She still has the capacity to become an expert in Water Pokemon just be studying the Water-types at her Gym. Granted, I would prefer to see her out and about with Ash and meeting tons of other Water Pokemon in the wild, but at the moment I think her current position as Gym Leader is a good first step in accomplishing her dream. I'm just sad for her because she hasn't seen Ash in a long time. :x
    Yes, I suppose being a gym leader is a good first step of becoming a water pokemon master..
    But my question is, will she ever get to the second step?./:
    I just feel like her story line seems unfinished. But you are right she does have a lot of knowledge being a gym leader.
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Quote Originally Posted by select1122 View Post
    i actualy heard she is coming back ,i cant give u the urls right now but as soon as i can i will
    Where exactly did you hear this?.
    I feel like we as pokeshippers hear about her coming back all the time.
    But it never happens./:
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Quote Originally Posted by select1122 View Post
    i actualy heard she is coming back ,i cant give u the urls right now but as soon as i can i will
    There was a rumor that Misty would be returning for a cameo soon because her Japanese voice actress was tweeting some Pokemon-related stuff, but someone already pointed out that she does that quite regularly so it doesn't imply that Misty is set to appear again soon. I would love for it to happen, but I won't believe it until it's officially confirmed by either the network or someone from the studio that produces the anime.

I can't see Misty coming back, though it'd be nice. I remember when everyone was talking about her returning in BW, which got me real excited, then it was just for flashback episodes. u_u But if she did come back, do you think there'd be a sort of rivalry between her and Serena? Considering Serena seems to have some sort of crush on Ash (or not, and Ash is too dense as usual), I think it'd be fun too see!
    I multiship a lot
    I am a huge fan of Pokémon, PMMM, Sherlock and all sorts of other things!
    Psst, I don't own the banner^ Credit to tumblr user bennycumbs
    ~Fire type Pokemon Club~ ~Dawn Hikari Fan club~

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMay View Post
    I can't see Misty coming back, though it'd be nice. I remember when everyone was talking about her returning in BW, which got me real excited, then it was just for flashback episodes. u_u But if she did come back, do you think there'd be a sort of rivalry between her and Serena? Considering Serena seems to have some sort of crush on Ash (or not, and Ash is too dense as usual), I think it'd be fun too see!
    I doubt Misty and Serena would have a rivalry with crushing on Ash, if Misty ever returned during XY. I think Misty and Serena would get along really well like the other girls actually. It would make things interesting if they did have a rivalry though lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I doubt Misty and Serena would have a rivalry with crushing on Ash, if Misty ever returned during XY. I think Misty and Serena would get along really well like the other girls actually. It would make things interesting if they did have a rivalry though lol.
    Yeah, I think they'd get along too. It'd be interesting if they did though, since all the previous girls got along with each other fine. It sounds more like something that would happen in a fanfic though. I haven't spotted any rumours about Misty returning though I do kinda live under a rock so.
    I multiship a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I'm pretty sure there will be a rivalry but not right away and I'm pretty sure they will resolve it. She resolved it with melody, so I think her and Serena will be friends. Sure they'll get jealous but not hate each other because of Ash
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

I do hope either Misty, May or Dawn returns instead of Iris. Misty would be the best option because of that small chance of a rivalry, (even though I have a thing for May heh). It's been too long since Misty appeared. Though, I heard that somebody confirmed that Misty wouldn't be back. Was that false news, or was it updated?
    I multiship a lot

I don't think anything is stopping Misty from coming back except the writers. They currently have no motivation to bring her back, but that could easily change in the future. I'm mostly glad that they haven't forgotten about her; those flashback scenes in the Charizard episode and Ash's thoughts about his friends in the last BW episode prove that the writers remember Misty, so they might bring her back someday in the future. I just want her to be together with Ash again, even just once.

I do hope either Misty, May or Dawn returns instead of Iris. Misty would be the best option because of that small chance of a rivalry, (even though I have a thing for May heh). It's been too long since Misty appeared. Though, I heard that somebody confirmed that Misty wouldn't be back. Was that false news, or was it updated?
    Well unless we get confirmation otherwise I wouldn't expect Misty to return, which is a shame because I would enjoy an appearance for her in XY instead of Iris. though I think Dawn would be the best person to return imo, so that she can redeem her horrible appearance in BW imo. XD
    If Serena and Misty ever had a rivalry, I'd like it to be presented the way the Piplup and Oshawott rivalry was written lol.

I'll reply to the "trending topics" of the thread right now.

First of all, I think Misty and Serena will feel like rivals once they notice that both have feelings for Ash. They could either fight each other, or both try to seduce Ash before the other girl does.

Second, I don't think the Gym is a step in the right direction. Compared to travelling with Ash and Brock, it's a giant step backwards. Instead of challenging who she wants, participating in tournaments and seeing and catching new Pokemon, she's stuck at one place where she's clearly extremely unhappy and can mostly just battle weak rookies and do labour. And she has no possibility to leave. And I don't see why Misty's sisters not being home is even mentioned, they were already back from their journey in "A Date With Delcatty". However, they refused to take their positions back, forcing Misty to stay at the Gym against her will...

If Ash would ever meet Misty again, it would have to be off-screen, and he would have to visit the Gym. I don't think Misty can leave the Gym unattended for even five minutes. Daisy will give away Badges for free so easily...

What Misty is doing right now: being at the Gym against her will, hoping to travel again someday, and hoping to ever see Ash again, there's not much else she can do right now, sadly.

I don't think Misty will ever appear again, sadly. Yes, there's that rumour, but there were plenty of chances and they never did it. They probably just said that to prevent Misty fans from quitting the show.

I got an idea,do you think another channel will buy pokemon and finally age ash?if so, what would be the channel be?
    Just thinking aloud.
    Last edited by POKESHIPPING4EVER!; 14th January 2014 at 1:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    They probably just said that to prevent Misty fans from quitting the show.
    Who is "they"? Misty's Japanese voice actress? Because like I said before, she never mentioned that Misty would return; people took her Pokemon tweets as "evidence" that she would be returning to voice Misty in the near future, but that's just a theory with nothing to back it up. I don't think it was a publicity stunt or anything that was done to get Misty fans to continue watching the show either. It's just a rumor that got out of hand (although I still wish it would be true because I need my fix of PokeShipping hints).

Ideao you think another channel will buy pokemon and finally age ash?if so, what would be the channel be?
    Meh, I don't think so. I don't think I'd want that to happen either. I like Pokémon as it is and Ash doesn't really need to age.
    And, I think if they were going to bring Misty back, they would have done it earlier. Though as said earlier, the flashback episode kinda showed us that they haven't forgotten about her completely. Still doesn't mean she'll be back, though.
    I multiship a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Who is "they"? Misty's Japanese voice actress? Because like I said before, she never mentioned that Misty would return; people took her Pokemon tweets as "evidence" that she would be returning to voice Misty in the near future, but that's just a theory with nothing to back it up. I don't think it was a publicity stunt or anything that was done to get Misty fans to continue watching the show either. It's just a rumor that got out of hand (although I still wish it would be true because I need my fix of PokeShipping hints).
    I meant the rumour about them saying Misty wouldn't return as a main character but that she would return for a cameo later again for a contest or tournament. I don't think that's actually going to happen. Do you see what I mean?

Well, if Ash would suddenly start aging, it would be really inconsistent, but if it makes him mature enough to visit Misty and save her from a depressing life at the Gym and to get some nice PokeShipping hints, I wouldn't mind, of course.

I really doubt tv tokyo will give up their rights soon, and I doubt Ash will ever age tbh. If he was still 10 in BW, he definitely won't be aging.

Yeah I really doubt that the rumor about her returning for a tournament is true too. It sounds liked something that probably came up during the whole Junior Cup arc and with the World Tournament from BW2 being advertised imo.

Anyways I would like to see Misty return for a tournament that she enters in with the XY group. I dunno what moments we could get, maybe a Serena vs Misty cat fight battle XD

Meh, I don't think so. I don't think I'd want that to happen either. I like Pokémon as it is and Ash doesn't really need to age. And, I think if they were going to bring Misty back, they would have done it earlier. Though as said earlier, the flashback episode kinda showed us that they haven't forgotten about her completely. Still doesn't mean she'll be back, though.
    I definitely think they should age Ash. I think what they should of done is have had Ash grown up with us, the original pokemon viewers. It would be GREAT to see Ash mature. I think it would be great for the whole show to mature lol. Imagine how good the show would be if it was like PG instead of G?. I wish Ash was like at least 16. I think it would make the show so much more interesting. But unfortunately it will always be directed at the ages of 4-12.
    &i do think that someday Misty will come back. Even if it's just a cameo. It's so easy and very possible that someday the writers will be like "you know what?. I miss Misty. The fans do too. Let's tie her into the story line" it's THAT easy they can bring her in whenever they want too they are the writers lol. So just because right now at this moment they don't have any plans to bring her back, doesn't mean they won't ever bring her back you know?.
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

I definitely think they should age Ash. I think what they should of done is have had Ash grown up with us, the original pokemon viewers. It would be GREAT to see Ash mature. I think it would be great for the whole show to mature lol. Imagine how good the show would be if it was like PG instead of G?. I wish Ash was like at least 16. I think it would make the show so much more interesting. But unfortunately it will always be directed at the ages of 4-12.
    &i do think that someday Misty will come back. Even if it's just a cameo. It's so easy and very possible that someday the writers will be like "you know what?. I miss Misty. The fans do too. Let's tie her into the story line" it's THAT easy they can bring her in whenever they want too they are the writers lol. So just because right now at this moment they don't have any plans to bring her back, doesn't mean they won't ever bring her back you know?.
    I totally agree

I'm actually okay with Ash still being 10, even though I think it would be nice to see him grow older. But this is what makes Pokemon so I'm happy with Ash still being 10. Plus even though he is 10, he doesn't always have to act 10. I say this because in most anime I've seen, including Pokemon, age doesn't always determine how a character will act. Does that make sense? For example, most 10 year olds don't ask other 10 year olds for dates, but Georgio asked Misty in chronicles. Hopefully that makes better sense. Oh and Ash's reaction to the concept of love and such has been inconsistent. I mean, everytime a girl kissed him or asked him on a date (Macey) it seemed as if he knew about it but really didn't want to know about it. So I think he understands it, but chooses not to think about it. Of course I don't think he understands it like most people do, but he is not oblivious to it.

Also, I haven't really considered Misty returning to the show in XY to be an actual possibility. But now I'm starting to fall victim to false hope (sigh) I say this because of the mega gyrados and also the fact that this is the only regional league in which one of the elite four members specializes in water, so it does seem like a possibility. But I'm not going to believe any rumors. The only reason I have hope is because of the way the show is being played out so far and how the game is. But yeah it could also be that I'm only looking for clues to backup what I want to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke-Girl9 View Post
    I'm actually okay with Ash still being 10, even though I think it would be nice to see him grow older. But this is what makes Pokemon so I'm happy with Ash still being 10. Plus even though he is 10, he doesn't always have to act 10. I say this because in most anime I've seen, including Pokemon, age doesn't always determine how a character will act. Does that make sense? For example, most 10 year olds don't ask other 10 year olds for dates, but Georgio asked Misty in chronicles. Hopefully that makes better sense. Oh and Ash's reaction to the concept of love and such has been inconsistent. I mean, everytime a girl kissed him or asked him on a date (Macey) it seemed as if he knew about it but really didn't want to know about it. So I think he understands it, but chooses not to think about it. Of course I don't think he understands it like most people do, but he is not oblivious to it.

Also, I haven't really considered Misty returning to the show in XY to be an actual possibility. But now I'm starting to fall victim to false hope (sigh) I say this because of the mega gyrados and also the fact that this is the only regional league in which one of the elite four members specializes in water, so it does seem like a possibility. But I'm not going to believe any rumors. The only reason I have hope is because of the way the show is being played out so far and how the game is. But yeah it could also be that I'm only looking for clues to backup what I want to happen.
    Well honestly I think that the writers leave Ash's current age up to us. Because sometimes he acts 10, sometimes he acts older. I still believe if they made a more mature version of pokemon a lot more people would watch. Lol but at the same time it's okay that he's 10..I still enjoy the show

My perfect scenario would be Misty and Brock coming back for Ash's final journey, Ash and Misty getting closer and closer, TONS of pokeshipping, and at the end of the pokemon league when Ash finally wins, Misty and ash *gasp* kiss lol. They tell each other how they feel blah blah blah, and then you fast forward to when they Are married and have a DAUGHTER. And then their daughter takes over as the main heroine instead of Ash. That would be perfect in my eyes!. Lol
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Page 191 of 255 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast