Page 194 of 254 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I had my first PokeShipping dream in years last night. I dreamt that Misty was in the cast like she had never even left in the first place and that she was with Ash in Kalos and they were going to compete against each other at the Battle Maison and then things got really strange and surreal. I think I must've been obsessed with the possibility of Misty battling Ash since I watched some of the Whirl Cup episodes yesterday, but it was such a vivid dream. Strange, but still enjoyable because I was convinced that it was real for a few minutes. :x
    That gave me an idea
    If Brock and Misty still accompanied Ash all the way to Kalos, how would things be ?
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    That gave me an idea
    If Brock and Misty still accompanied Ash all the way to Kalos, how would things be ?
    It's simple. Since good old Brocko always knows something, he'll know that you'd need 4 badges for the Lumious City Gym. And Misty would NOT want to go to a gym right when they arrive at a new region. So putting those variables together, Ash would NOT go to the Gym when he first arrives at Kalos, thus not meeting Bonnie and Clemont. 50/50 chance he meets Froakie at that point.

TR may or may not go to the lab, but if they do, they probably have the same goal in capturing Garchomp. But the difference is, without Clemont, Ash isn't able to get to the top of the tower to help Garchomp. Thus, Serena never sees him on TV.

All in all, the XY series would be much more fast paced. You've got a water pokemon veteran and one of the smartest breeders and travelers around. Ash would already be on his way to his third gym.

As for Pokeshipping factors, OF COURSE IT WOULD BE A BIG IMPACT. Ash is much more matured and older than in the original series. With the romantic atmosphere and how Misty sometimes mentions romantic atmospheres in the original series, you'd see something...

That gave me an idea
    We'd have a lot more PokeShipping hints for starters lol. I personally wasn't a fan of Brock, but he never really hurt PokeShipping either, so I wouldn't mind if he was still in the cast as long as Misty was there. At this point I wouldn't really mind who was in Ash's group if it meant that Misty could stay. It's just my fondest wish to see her in the cast again, as a permanent member if possible so we could see her reactions to everything Ash does. Even scenarios like this that are hypothetical are still fun to discuss at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    We'd have a lot more PokeShipping hints for starters lol. I personally wasn't a fan of Brock, but he never really hurt PokeShipping either, so I wouldn't mind if he was still in the cast as long as Misty was there. At this point I wouldn't really mind who was in Ash's group if it meant that Misty could stay. It's just my fondest wish to see her in the cast again, as a permanent member if possible so we could see her reactions to everything Ash does. Even scenarios like this that are hypothetical are still fun to discuss at least.
    Wouldn't it be just great if
    Misty could finally see Ash again? Or at least have us mention Misty by name..you know Ash mentioning her like he did in DP

I think it would be interesting if Misty used another guy to try to get Ash jealous. Like Tracey, for example.

^ I don't see Misty actually using someone to get Ash jealous, because in her perspective, Ash is dense and focussed on his dream, so Misty doesn't have much to go on if she wanted to test if Ash would get jealous.
    Plus, IMO, I'd say Ash would get suspicious- especially if Misty used Tracey (plus Misty wouldn't do such a thing).
    And if anyone is thinking, "Then what about Danny and Rudy?"
    No. Misty had a (slight) crush on Danny, and ever since the beginning of the episode where she denied Danny's accusations and such, she became clingy towards him (Danny).
    As for Rudy, she was torn. Rudy was flirtatious and offered Misty attention, which she liked. Misty was obviously not trying to get Ash jealous, so if you think I'm wrong about Misty, I've already offered rebuttals ^.^ (Just in case you're unsure, or think I'm wrong- and this goes towards anyone, including me.)
    Last edited by IcyWish; 19th January 2014 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWish View Post
    ^ I don't see Misty actually using someone to get Ash jealous, because in her perspective, Ash is dense and focussed on his dream, so Misty doesn't have much to go on if she wanted to test if Ash would get jealous.
    Plus, IMO, I'd say Ash would get suspicious- especially if Misty used Tracey (plus Misty wouldn't do such a thing).
    And if anyone is thinking, "Then what about Danny and Rudy?"
    No. Misty had a crush on Danny, and ever since the beginning of the episode where she denied Danny's accusations and such, she became clingy towards him (Danny).
    As for Rudy, she was torn. Rudy was flirtatious and offered Misty attention, which she liked. Misty was obviously not trying to get Ash jealous, so if you think I'm wrong about Misty, I've already offered valid rebuttals ^.^ (Just in case you're unsure, or think I'm wrong- and this goes towards anyone, including me.)
    I have some points to back up that that's not the case. Hints to back up that Misty had no feelings for Danny and Rudy at all, and that she never even considered staying with Rudy. If you think Misty was attracted to them, that's fine, but it's not an undeniable canon fact, it's a matter of opinion and interpretation. You don't have to agree with mine, but, well, I felt like it's at least good to let you hear the other side of the story.

Hints against IceRaceShipping (Danny x Misty) from Misty’s side:

- Some people say Misty was flirting with Danny all the time. However, Misty never flirted with Danny, Danny was the one who was flirting with Misty. When not even knowing her, he approached her and said she has a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, and that nothing he has ever seen is as beautiful as Misty. Well, that seems flirty to me. And sure, Misty was flattered, but most girls who hear such a thing would be flattered, that doesn’t imply attraction from Misty’s side. Flattery is not the same as attraction.
    - Misty saying “I like the mature, intellectual type, I’d never fall for such a baby” is bullcrap, she just denies her feelings for Ash that way, she always does that when being accused of liking Ash. She also seemed a bit shocked when Danny said she likes Ash, which implies that she loves Ash and didn’t like it when Danny noticed that.
    - Misty waving at Danny was just a normal response, Danny waved at Misty first, then she isn’t going to ignore him, that would be impolite. Ash never waved at either Misty or Tracey, he was more busy trying to climb the mountain without falling, so then he also shouldn’t expect them to wave at him.
    - Misty offering Danny to share her blanket is a hint that can’t be solidly disproved, but because Misty didn’t show other valid hints to Danny, I don’t think that’s enough to say Misty has feelings for Danny. After all, Misty likes to tease Ash, this could be seen as teasing. She could’ve very well tried to get Ash jealous, to get him overly motivated to beat Danny, and/or to see if Ash would be jealous (and if he’d be jealous, it would be a sign that he has feelings for her). I think this is just plain teasing.
    - Some people say Misty wanted Danny to win (even though there's no proof of that) and see that as a sign of a crush on Danny, but when making the ice sledge, Misty clearly wanted Ash to win, and tried to help him by saying Charizard would be a bad choice, and was worried when Charizard wasn’t cooperating. That shows that Misty wanted Ash to win, disproving the “Misty wanted Danny to win” thing.
    - Misty seemed surprised Ash won, and certainly didn’t seem disappointed about it. And Misty smiled when Ash just won, so she certainly doesn’t seem very disappointed about Danny’s loss.
    - And besides, not a real hint, but Danny is two or three times Misty’s age, I really can’t see a ten year old being attracted to a 25-30year old man.

Summary: flattery =/= attraction.

Hints against DanceShipping (Rudy x Misty) from Misty’s side:

- Rudy started flirting with Misty and gave huge compliments, and a bunch of flowers, of course she felt flattered. But being flattered doesn’t equal being attracted to someone. Misty didn't show any attraction.
    - When Rudy tried to dance with her when he just met her, she didn’t enjoy it, she mostly seemed surprised. She didn’t look attracted to him at all.
    - During the target test of Ash, Misty didn’t seem lovestruck, she just enjoyed the flattery, that’s not the same as love.
    - Misty’s smile at the end of the target test had nothing to do with Rudy, she smiled because Ash succeeded.
    - Misty only accepted that dinner with Rudy after his sister begged when she said “I don’t know...”, that had nothing to do with Rudy, and it’s just a dinner, not really a date.
    - During dinner, Rudy's little sister suggested that Misty should at Trovita Island forever, Misty didn’t answer and seemed uncomfortable, then Rudy said “let’s talk about something else.”
    - Misty only danced with Rudy because Rudy’s Pokemon danced, Rudy kept asking Misty. If she’d really like Rudy, she’d probably immediately dance with him.
    - When Rudy offered Misty to marry him (original) / stay (dub), while dancing, his sister was there, in the same room. Misty clearly didn’t want to offend his sister. When Rudy asked her to stay, she didn’t immediately reject his offer. Some people see that as a sign that she seriously considered it, but it can also be seen this way: she already knew she didn’t want it, and just didn’t outright say it, in fear of offending Rudy’s sister. She seemed very uncomfortable when Rudy asked it, implying that she knew that she didn’t want to stay with him.
    - During the battle, Misty was happy every time Ash did something good, and seemed disappointed every time Rudy did something good. Some people say she was torn between Ash and Rudy, but there were no actual solid hints to back that up. If she’d prefer Rudy, or if she’d be torn and not knowing whether Ash or Rudy meant more to her, she wouldn’t show such a clear preference for Ash all the time.
    - When Rudy’s Electabuzz defeated Ash’s Pikachu, she obviously looked sad. But when Rudy’s sister asked Misty whether his brother is a good Pokemon trainer or not, Misty said he is, but that was probably an attempt to not offend her, Misty didn't sound genuine there. In fact, she seemed sad about it that Rudy’s Electabuzz defeated Ash’s Pikachu.
    - When Ash’s Bulbasaur defeated Rudy’s Exeggutor, Misty showed a clear smile.
    - When Rudy chose Starmie and said he’d defeat Ash’s Squirtle, said he wanted to commemorate his win to Misty. Misty looked really uncomfortable with this, and Rudy’s sister’s “I immediately noticed my brother fell for you” also made Misty uncomfortable, she seemed afraid to hurt Rudy’s sister.
    - When Starmie hit Squirtle with Thunderbolt, Misty looked very sad, and eventually snapped at Ash that “Ash, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna stand there, letting him win? Come on, you’re the only one who can get Squirtle to show his true power!” Then, Ash replied with “I know, I’m not stupid!”, Misty shouted “Then don’t keep standing there and do something! You already defeated Rudy once and you’re gonna do it again!” Some people think Misty made her decision at that moment, but it’s more likely that she made her decision to stay with Ash immediately when Rudy proposed: that fits the signs she Misty showed earlier during the battle, her signs of being happy when Ash did something good, and sad when Rudy did something good. Rudy’s sister was shocked by this, realizing that Misty doesn’t want to stay with Rudy. If Misty would really love Rudy, she’d stay with him and cheer for him instead. And if Misty would really be torn, she wouldn't show such a clear preference for Ash all the time.
    - When Ash won, Misty smiled again.
    - Misty was happy when seeing Ash cheer and go crazy from happiness about his new Badge.

Summary: Misty's uncomfortable feeling around Rudy and his sister backs up that she knew she didn't want to stay at Trovita Island.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 19th January 2014 at 11:27 AM.

@ AquaMilotic
    Oh, I'm not saying it was proven to be canon- I'd say she might have had a crush on Danny, but more so have admired him.
    And about Misty saying she'd never like such a baby referring to Ash, that's what I meant by her denying liking Ash, so when I said she became clingy of Danny, she could've been trying to prove him wrong.

As for Rudy, I agree, she was flattered, but she might've had a slight crush on him. MIGHT. But watching without taking it in, one would think that. Then what of Ash? (I've also never liked Rudy, so yeah...)
    Misty was feeling sorry towards Rudy when rejecting his proposal, but by sorry, I don't mean she actually wanted to stay with him, I mean she was sorry because her decision was to stay with Ash.

But my main point in that post was illustrating that Misty wouldn't on-purpose use a guy to make Ash jealous.

Sorry if my previous post seemed confusing >.<

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWish View Post
    @ AquaMilotic
    Oh, I'm not saying it was proven to be canon- I'd say she might have had a crush on Danny, but more so have admired him.
    And about Misty saying she'd never like such a baby referring to Ash, that's what I meant by her denying liking Ash, so when I said she became clingy of Danny, she could've been trying to prove him wrong.

As for Rudy, I agree, she was flattered, but she might've had a slight crush on him. MIGHT. But watching without taking it in, one would think that. Then what of Ash? (I've also never liked Rudy, so yeah...)
    Misty was feeling sorry towards Rudy when rejecting his proposal, but by sorry, I don't mean she actually wanted to stay with him, I mean she was sorry because her decision was to stay with Ash.

But my main point in that post was illustrating that Misty wouldn't on-purpose use a guy to make Ash jealous.

Sorry if my previous post seemed confusing >.<
    Well, I think Misty was flattered by Danny's compliments, but not even slightly attracted to him. And after that, I think she tried teasing Ash.

For Rudy, I don't think that was meant to make Ash jealous. I'd say Rudy kept flirting, Misty was uncomfortable, but didn't want to be rude. She just seemed uncomfortable around him all the time, especially around his little sister. The only reason why she didn't immediately reject Rudy was that she was afraid to hurt his sister, so she wanted to do it when that kid wasn't around.

It's not confusing, I just don't agree with it.

Who are your favourite PokeShipping fanfiction authors?

For me, Skiyomi is the absolute number one. There are some other good ones, like ChloboShoka, even though she didn't write that much for PokeShipping, but she still deserves a mention.

Personally, I don't think misty had feelings for Danny and Rudy. She did admire Danny but she didn't have legit feelings for him. As for Rudy, she showed no affection IMO whatsoever. Sure Rudy did but Misty felt really uncomfortable around him and after all she chose Ash over him which pretty much sums up that she likes Ash. Rudy at the end decides to give up and feels like fate has decided to have misty and ash end up together. When Rudy told Ash he'll find out when he's older, I really wish they would have Ash thinking about Rudy and finally putting the pieces together of what he meant by that. He should by now, at least go through all his gym leaders and find out.

Personally, I don't think misty had feelings for Danny and Rudy. She did admire Danny but she didn't have legit feelings for him. As for Rudy, she showed no affection IMO whatsoever. Sure Rudy did but Misty felt really uncomfortable around him and after all she chose Ash over him which pretty much sums up that she likes Ash. Rudy at the end decides to give up and feels like fate has decided to have misty and ash end up together. When Rudy told Ash he'll find out when he's older, I really wish they would have Ash thinking about Rudy and finally putting the pieces together of what he meant by that. He should by now, at least go through all his gym leaders and find out.
    Do you think Misty saw Danny as hot? I'd say no.

Do you think Misty considered staying with Rudy? I'd say no, the only reason to not immediately say no was because his little sister was around.

All this raised a fun question by me: What would Ash do if he would travel with Misty again and then meets Danny or Rudy again?

I think those two would flirt with Misty again, making Misty a little uncomfortable and making Ash furious, causing some funny jealousy scenes.

Well, I'm not sure about that. She may think he was but not in a love way. Sort of she admired him just like a typical fan girl over Harry Styles. She just admired him like a celebrity or an athlete. Nothing less or more.
    I'm sure she didn't consider staying with Rudy either.
    I don't think Danny would do anything he'd just be casual. Rudy might have flirted with Misty. Then again I highly doubt it because at the end of Misty Meets Her Match, Rudy decided that it's never going to work out that it'll work out with him and misty and has accepted the fact that misty and ash will end up together.
    What is on Rudy's mind now? Does he know that Misty and Ash parted ways? Do you think Rudy feels like Misty and Ash are together considering now that it's the future and if his predictions were right?

Well, I'm not sure about that. She may think he was but not in a love way. Sort of she admired him just like a typical fan girl over Harry Styles. She just admired him like a celebrity or an athlete. Nothing less or more.
    I'm sure she didn't consider staying with Rudy either.
    I don't think Danny would do anything he'd just be casual. Rudy might have flirted with Misty. Then again I highly doubt it because at the end of Misty Meets Her Match, Rudy decided that it's never going to work out that it'll work out with him and misty and has accepted the fact that misty and ash will end up together.
    What is on Rudy's mind now? Does he know that Misty and Ash parted ways? Do you think Rudy feels like Misty and Ash are together considering now that it's the future and if his predictions were right?
    Well, why do you think she admired him like a celebrity? To me, it was not even slight admiration, just flattery because of his flirty compliments. But that's just how I saw it.

Well, Danny flirted when he arrived at the island and saw Misty, I think he could do that again. And I think Rudy never thought it's not going to work, he just realized Misty loves Ash.

There's almost no way Rudy could know about Misty being stuck at the Gym while Ash travels. But if Rudy would know, he might even think Misty might've lost her feelings for Rudy and try flirting. In my Orange Islands journey fic, where Misty travels without Ash, Rudy sees Misty and thinks she and Ash must've broken up, not realizing the situation, and tried to flirt again, without any success, of course. After all, of course Ash and Misty never broke up, they just got separated because of the Sensational Sisters forcing Misty to take over the Gym.

He sort of made an implication at the end of the episodes that Misty and Ash would end up together
    I think she admired him like that. I'n not saying that misty saw Danny as a celeb, she admired him like that. She didn't have feelings for him though.
    Okay, so what do you think if Rudy had no idea Misty and Ash parted ways?

He sort of made an implication at the end of the episodes that Misty and Ash would end up together
    I think she admired him like that. I'n not saying that misty saw Danny as a celeb, she admired him like that. She didn't have feelings for him though.
    Okay, so what do you think if Rudy had no idea Misty and Ash parted ways?
    Then Rudy would probably think Misty still travels with Ash and maybe even think they might be in a relationship now, that's what he implied at the end of the episode.

I know you said that Misty admired him like that, I'm asking why you think so. I think it was just flattery, not even seeing him as slightly hot/attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Then Rudy would probably think Misty still travels with Ash and maybe even think they might be in a relationship now, that's what he implied at the end of the episode.

I know you said that Misty admired him like that, I'm asking why you think so. I think it was just flattery, not even seeing him as slightly hot/attractive.
    Yeah, that's what I think too.
    Oh, I mean the way she followed him. Doesn't mean she had a crush on him though

I've been marathon-ing a lot of OS episodes lately, mostly the ones that star Misty. I really loved episodes that focused on her because even if she didn't develop as much as I wanted, she was still an entertaining character. I particularly liked that scene from the Golduck episode where she asked Ash to hand her a Poke Ball and Ash complained that she was bossing him around. It was funny to me because in that instance they seemed almost like a couple since Misty was badgering Ash to do something and Ash was cranky about it.

I can't @ Rudy asking Misty to marry him in the original. Misty knew she couldn't, because she loved the aspect of traveling and wanted to be with Ash. One of my favorite episodes is the Danny one. In Navel Maneuvers, Ash and Danny are climbing the mountain as part of Ash's gym challenge. Meanwhile, Misty and Tracey take the easy way up using the cable car. In a clear attempt to make Ash jealous, Misty exclaims to Danny " remember to be extra careful Danny". This does make Ashy boy jealous and he loses concentration in anger, falling down the mountain in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessed View Post
    I can't @ Rudy asking Misty to marry him in the original. Misty knew she couldn't, because she loved the aspect of traveling and wanted to be with Ash. One of my favorite episodes is the Danny one. In Navel Maneuvers, Ash and Danny are climbing the mountain as part of Ash's gym challenge. Meanwhile, Misty and Tracey take the easy way up using the cable car. In a clear attempt to make Ash jealous, Misty exclaims to Danny " remember to be extra careful Danny". This does make Ashy boy jealous and he loses concentration in anger, falling down the mountain in the process.
    Well, I agree, but even without Ash and her dream, I think she would've never married Rudy, simply because she has no feelings for him. Then, there's no reason to even consider marrying that guy.

Yeah, I love it too. I think Misty also did it to tease Ash by making him jealous, she could've done that with any random guy, she wasn't interested in Danny. The same goes for when she gave him a blanket and ran past Ash.

If Ash and Misty would ever meet Danny again, would Misty try to tease Ash again like that?

I'd say maybe, maybe even in an attempt to make him realize his feelings. But on the other hand, Misty knows he loves her now, so it's not fully necessary anymore. I also think that in the Danny episode, Misty wanted to know how Ash felt about her, and seeing jealousy gave Misty the answer she was hoping for.

Well, I agree, but even without Ash and her dream, I think she would've never married Rudy, simply because she has no feelings for him. Then, there's no reason to even consider marrying that guy.

Yeah, I love it too. I think Misty also did it to tease Ash by making him jealous, she could've done that with any random guy, she wasn't interested in Danny. The same goes for when she gave him a blanket and ran past Ash.

If Ash and Misty would ever meet Danny again, would Misty try to tease Ash again like that?

I'd say maybe, maybe even in an attempt to make him realize his feelings. But on the other hand, Misty knows he loves her now, so it's not fully necessary anymore. I also think that in the Danny episode, Misty wanted to know how Ash felt about her, and seeing jealousy gave Misty the answer she was hoping for.
    Wait... Misty knows? I don't remember anything like that... do you know what episode Misty finds out??

When she ran past Ash, I wish she wasn't teasing, since it looked like Ash was going to uh, hug Misty or something lol.
    And I agree with you- she wouldn't marry Rudy, ever. I mean, Rudy does seem like a gentleman, but she wouldn't.

Yeah how does she know? I've seen that in the English version of the episode in which her and Brock leave she says, "well Ash Ketchum, I know how you feel about me now" but is that what you mean? I'm not even sure if Ash has feelings for her other than friendship. Or if he did, I don't think he still does, what do you guys think?

As much as I like to think that Ash likes Misty back, do the jealousy hints really count? I mean, if it were another girl (Serena?) do you guys think he would react the same? Sorry if I'm being negative

I've been reading a lot of fanfics lately and now I can't help but wonder about somethings.

If, hypothetically of course, the writers decided to make Ash and Misty's relationship clear in the anime, how would they go about it? How would Ash realize he likes Misty if at all? How would Ash start even thinking about romantic relationships in the first place? How would he react if he knew his friends (Misty and Serena) liked him? Would he confess to Misty?

These are questions I have fun thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke-Girl9 View Post
    Yeah how does she know? I've seen that in the English version of the episode in which her and Brock leave she says, "well Ash Ketchum, I know how you feel about me now" but is that what you mean? I'm not even sure if Ash has feelings for her other than friendship. Or if he did, I don't think he still does, what do you guys think?

As much as I like to think that Ash likes Misty back, do the jealousy hints really count? I mean, if it were another girl (Serena?) do you guys think he would react the same? Sorry if I'm being negative

I've been reading a lot of fanfics lately and now I can't help but wonder about somethings.

If, hypothetically of course, the writers decided to make Ash and Misty's relationship clear in the anime, how would they go about it? How would Ash realize he likes Misty if at all? How would Ash start even thinking about romantic relationships in the first place? How would he react if he knew his friends (Misty and Serena) liked him? Would he confess to Misty?

These are questions I have fun thinking about.
    Well I think at the end of gotta catch you later, the English dub makes it seem like Misty believes that Ash finally likes her back. But, in the Japanese I think she says that because earlier when he didn't seem upset about her leaving now makes her realize at the end that he is upset, hence misty knows how he feels.
    I know it happened a long time ago and it'll never return but it just bugs me how the writers just left mistys story unfinished. We never got to find out how misty feels, how ash feels, or anything. They just threw it away like scratch paper which is sad.

Regarding the whole Danny thing; while it irked me that Misty was neglecting Ash in favor of him, I still didn't think he was as big of a threat to PokeShipping as Rudy was. I mean Rudy seemed enthralled by Misty completely whereas Danny was mild and it was mostly Misty's reactions to him that bothered me. The Orange Islands saga was perfect for PokeShipping though. It seems like so many hints happened during that arc and I really think the writers should take notes so that if they ever bring Misty back, they can do PokeShipping right again.

^true, but I actually didn't mind Misty making Ash jealous. I read somewhere the what happened if Misty didn't run to Danny during that one scene after the tram. He was so going for a hug. He probably wanted to share blankets with her :0
    what is your most favorite pokeshipping fanart?
    This one would be mine, it's just adorable.

^true, but I actually didn't mind Misty making Ash jealous. I read somewhere the what happened if Misty didn't run to Danny during that one scene after the tram. He was so going for a hug. He probably wanted to share blankets with her :0
    what is your most favorite pokeshipping fanart?
    This one would be mine, it's just adorable.
    I'm not sure what Misty's intentions were in that episode, but I'm glad that things got resolved without there being too much drama.

Anyway, I haven't seen any PokeShipping art in a long time. I used to browse some fan art sites before just to look at Ash x Misty artwork, but lately I haven't been interested in doing that. I used to draw stuff a long time ago and I did a few PokeShipping drawings, but they were absolutely horrendous lol. But that photo booth picture image was cute. I love how Misty just kisses Ash in it.

Page 194 of 254 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast