Page 195 of 254 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm not sure what Misty's intentions were in that episode, but I'm glad that things got resolved without there being too much drama.

Anyway, I haven't seen any PokeShipping art in a long time. I used to browse some fan art sites before just to look at Ash x Misty artwork, but lately I haven't been interested in doing that. I used to draw stuff a long time ago and I did a few PokeShipping drawings, but they were absolutely horrendous lol. But that photo booth picture image was cute. I love how Misty just kisses Ash in it.
    You used to do fan art? Aw man, I would like to see it. It can't be horrendous. I love it too, I just love the fact that they're both in the photobooth and how good the picture is drawn.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    You used to do fan art? Aw man, I would like to see it. It can't be horrendous. I love it too, I just love the fact that they're both in the photobooth and how good the picture is drawn.
    My drawings were really bad though, like the worst kind imaginable lol. I don't even have any of them left to be honest. I drew most of them during the Johto era because I was inspired by Ash and Misty competing at the Whirl Cup tournament. Anyway, I've seen some impressive PokeShipping drawings before and I had actually saved a few on my old computer before it got broken. Nowadays if I want PokeShipping art I usually lurk through this thread or wander around Pixiv.

My drawings were really bad though, like the worst kind imaginable lol. I don't even have any of them left to be honest. I drew most of them during the Johto era because I was inspired by Ash and Misty competing at the Whirl Cup tournament. Anyway, I've seen some impressive PokeShipping drawings before and I had actually saved a few on my old computer before it got broken. Nowadays if I want PokeShipping art I usually lurk through this thread or wander around Pixiv.
    DeviantArt always has some nice artwork of any Pokemon shipping (any Pokemon artwork really). I saw a hilarious one of Ash/Misty and Serena a little while ago.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

You knowwww...misty really needs to come back.
    I mean, it sucks that we have nothing really to talk about because pokeshipping hardly exists anymore ): stupid writers
    Theres only so much we can talk about when Misty isnt on the show anymore../:
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I mean, it sucks that we have nothing really to talk about because pokeshipping hardly exists anymore ): stupid writers
    True point, but I think it's good pokeshipping is still a really big ship considering that Misty hasn't been on the show for all most 10 years now.

True point, but I think it's good pokeshipping is still a really big ship considering that Misty hasn't been on the show for all most 10 years now.
    Ugh...just reading the words "Misty hasn't been on the show for 10 years now" breaks my heart...can't believe it's been that long!.
    :/ but you are right. Still a popular ship!.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I know. Not that I don't enjoy discussing some of the "what if" scenarios, but it is sad that we haven't gotten any concrete PokeShipping stuff in the anime in such a long time. I'm trying to stay optimistic about Misty returning at some point in the future; I'm even hoping that we'll get some kind of 20th anniversary special in a few years where Misty might make an appearance. It's a stretch, but I'm beyond desperate at this point.

It's quite frustrating actually, the fact that Misty has been gone for 10 years. I've only been into Pokeshipping since last November so I still have some questions maybe you guys could help me with. Can someone compare and contrast Pikachu's relationship with all of the female companions? I haven't watched all of series so I only know Pikachu's relationship with Misty and to me that matters when it comes to Pokeshipping But I don't want to say that Pikachu really likes Misty when I haven't watched all of the series.

Also, maybe you guys already know about the little mermaid parallels with Misty but I just recently came to the realization of that thanks to tumblr. I like to think Misty is the little mermaid and Ash is prince Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke-Girl9 View Post
    It's quite frustrating actually, the fact that Misty has been gone for 10 years. I've only been into Pokeshipping since last November so I still have some questions maybe you guys could help me with. Can someone compare and contrast Pikachu's relationship with all of the female companions? I haven't watched all of series so I only know Pikachu's relationship with Misty and to me that matters when it comes to Pokeshipping But I don't want to say that Pikachu really likes Misty when I haven't watched all of the series.

Also, maybe you guys already know about the little mermaid parallels with Misty but I just recently came to the realization of that thanks to tumblr. I like to think Misty is the little mermaid and Ash is prince Eric.
    She hasn't been a main character for 12 years, and her last physical appearance was 8 years ago, sad right?
    I probably think Pikachu took liking to Misty the most. It didn't really have much attraction at first sight with the other girls. Misty was the only female companion that got to use pikachu in battle too. That's all I have.

I think Pikachu liked Misty and Dawn the most, though he pretty much likes all of Ash's companions alot, except for maybe Iris in the beginning lol.
    I'm sure Misty will make another cameo soon, probably in a flashback or as a reference. I don't see her returning in person though. I'd like to see Ash bring her up and maybe cause Serena to get a little jealous over her like in that 1 recent xy episode with the school teacher lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I think Pikachu liked Dawn the most. She did save his life from Team Rocket and he travelled with her for an episode before meeting up with Ash again, so technically Pikachu was hers for a little bit. Misty would be in second, then Iris and May, yo.

I have no idea how to describe Ash's Pikachu's relationship with Misty. I mean they obviously got along, but it's not like I think that friendship was integral to PokeShipping. Mostly I paid attention to how Misty and Ash themselves got along and interacted because in my opinion, their quirky and dynamic personalities really made the ship work. Had they both been level-headed and gentle, I probably wouldn't have been interested in the ship in the first place. So I thank God that both characters had interesting personalities in OS.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkus View Post
    I think Pikachu liked Dawn the most. She did save his life from Team Rocket and he travelled with her for an episode before meeting up with Ash again, so technically Pikachu was hers for a little bit. Misty would be in second, then Iris and May, yo.
    That's highly arguable because Pikachu has been Misty's for a few episodes too. You're going to have to come up with something better than to have Dawn owning Pikcahu for "a little bit."
    Last edited by OfCorsola; 24th January 2014 at 8:29 PM.

As long time watcher of pokemon series in regards to Ash most valuable pokemon and closest partner relationship with girls, arguably Pikachu always seemed to me to have strongest bond with Misty out of all travel companions not named Ash.

For first Pikachu never wanted to battle Misty or at least not in direct way persay, something he had no problems with others. Not just talking about refusing to battle Misty in Cerulean already back than taking liking to her but also in being hersitant to battle in Totodile Duel not wanting to harm her Togepi.
    There is also way Pikachu reacted about her.

Such as showing sadness when she was separated from group, looking after Togepi the most, showing to have lot of thrust letting Misty to use him in battle (Princess festival or "For Crying Out Loud" comes to mind). Or in his eagerness when Misty was showed through lure in BF or when appearing at Pallet house jumping happily in her arms. And vice versa with Misty always making sure to heal him first when injured, often hugging him and cuddling etc. Such affection i can't recall happening with other girl companions.

It could mean nothing but to me it seemed like there existed good deal of care and friendship through series between them which is interesting since it is Ash signature and most important pokemon of his.

That's highly arguable because Pikachu has been Misty's for a few episodes too. You're going to have to come up with something better than to have Dawn owning Pikcahu for "a little bit."
    1. Were it not for Dawn, Team Rocket would have gotten away with Pikachu. She did not even know Pikachu yet she stood up big time for him. I can't remember Misty ever stepping up for Pikachu to such a degree
    2. Pikachu did not know Dawn, yet he travelled with her even after his near capture by Team Rocket and separation from Ash. The fact that he trusted her so quickly shows how close he got to her in a short space of time
    3. Pikachu had a close relationship with Dawn's Pokemon. Yeah, he cared for Togepi at times, but so did everyone else. The relationship he had with Piplup and Bunnery is unmatched by any other Pokemon owned by any other Pokegirl. And that's a fact, yo.

Not really good enough facts. I know Pikachu had a tight bond with Dawn, but it's not like Misty. Pikachu had no other choice. If Dawn saved Pikachu, it obviously would follow Dawn around until Ash came back.
    Dude, the FIRST episode Misty didn't even acknowledge the fact that Ash was hurt or anything. She didn't know either of them. She went straight for Pikachu being very concerned. Did you even watch the original series? The pikachu shorts? Pikachu and Togepi had a very strong bond too.
    ***Another Example I would like to include*******
    In the episode Forest Grumps, when Misty becomes separated in from her group, Pikachu worries that Ash had to comfort him
    Last edited by OfCorsola; 24th January 2014 at 11:57 PM.

I took someone's advice and wandered around DeviantArt looking for PokeShipping art. There were a lot of drawings that were really good and many depicted scenes that I wish had happened in the anime itself (i.e. prolonged hand-holding and kissing between Ash and Misty and stuff like that). It almost makes me want to draw some fan art myself lol. Anyway, I'm gonna go on an OS episode watching binge tonight. I just want to watch more nostalgic moments between Ash and Misty.

I took someone's advice and wandered around DeviantArt looking for PokeShipping art. There were a lot of drawings that were really good and many depicted scenes that I wish had happened in the anime itself (i.e. prolonged hand-holding and kissing between Ash and Misty and stuff like that). It almost makes me want to draw some fan art myself lol. Anyway, I'm gonna go on an OS episode watching binge tonight. I just want to watch more nostalgic moments between Ash and Misty.
    Really? Can you send me your favorite one? I love fanart and amvs. I like the doujinishi by vivid kids. I love how the drawings are perfect. When I first read them I thought it was from an actual episode, I was shocked haha.

What is the best PokeShipping fan artist, in your opinion?
    I got lots and lots of favorite fanartists. As far as any shipping, particularly pokeshipping is concerns, any fanartist who drew one is automatically my favorite. Some of my fave pokeshipping fanartists in my top list are Teppo, HollyLu, Miya, Simply-Nicole . I got lots of fave but there are to many to mention.XD

lso, maybe you guys already know about the little mermaid parallels with Misty but I just recently came to the realization of that thanks to tumblr. I like to think Misty is the little mermaid and Ash is prince Eric.
    Yes. I was in tumblr for some time and just came upon the realization that these those world can simply collide in similarities/comparison. It fun to think that they have similarities when it comes to the saving part and some actions. One of the stuffs I like about it is how katedrawsstuff drew a fanart because of it: This is cute and nicely drawn. (She's also one of my fave pokeshipping fanartists). I must say, I haven't thought about the whole parallel thing if it wasn't for the tumblr postsXD

Wow, I missed a lot of discussion here lately. My server's a bit slow, and I think I can't catch up with what is going on here So while I can't connect in the net, I tried making a banner once again. it's kinda crappy..I haven't got a chance to make banners latelyXD
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 25th January 2014 at 5:46 AM. Reason: spelling
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

@ RedAshEntropy - Great banner! Looks nostalgic-looking (in my POV), and the colour schemes are nice, not to mention the overlay effects. =D

What is the best Pokeshipping fanart, in your opinion?
    Teppo, Miyabic... there's many on DevientArt... too many. Most of the art is great! Really anything that portrays AshxMisty nicely, with a captivating art-style.

I took someone's advice and wandered around DeviantArt looking for PokeShipping art.
    The name is Mal, Mal Dread:

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    DeviantArt always has some nice artwork of any Pokemon shipping (any Pokemon artwork really). I saw a hilarious one of Ash/Misty and Serena a little while ago.

KurumiErika has some nice Pokemon artwork, including the Pokeshipping kind.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

I did notice some similarities between the Little Mermaid and Pokeshipping. Both Misty and Ariel wore a mermaid suit and have long red hair (well Misty wore a wig or something, I think) and both Ash and the guy from the Little Mermaid (I can't remember his name) both have blackish hair. Also I've seen a similar scene in tumblr where all 4 of them were in similar positions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWish View Post
    @ RedAshEntropy - Great banner! Looks nostalgic-looking (in my POV), and the colour schemes are nice, not to mention the overlay effects. =D.
    Thank you so much IcyWish. I think I had made it a little ice/wintery effect because of the blue overlays.XD

I did notice some similarities between the Little Mermaid and Pokeshipping. Both Misty and Ariel wore a mermaid suit and have long red hair (well Misty wore a wig or something, I think) and both Ash and the guy from the Little Mermaid (I can't remember his name) both have blackish hair. Also I've seen a similar scene in tumblr where all 4 of them were in similar positions.
    Yeah I saw that too. The fact Misty in her mermaid outfit is one thing that made Ariel and her similar, though Ariel is a real mermaid while Misty is not. Oh yeah, Prince Eric and Ash both have black hairs. Talk about similarities.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy View Post
    Wow, I missed a lot of discussion here lately. My server's a bit slow, and I think I can't catch up with what is going on here So while I can't connect in the net, I tried making a banner once again. it's kinda crappy..I haven't got a chance to make banners latelyXD
    I like that banner. It's cute and really symbolizes PokeShipping imo. I tried to make a PokeShipping banner once but it came out terrible lol. I also asked someone to design one for me, but they never got back to me so I never had it made. I really like a lot of the artwork that has been posted recently.

Anyway, I finished my OS episode watching binge and I had a lot of fun watching Ash and Misty interact. And even though they didn't interact per se during that moment, I liked how in Poke Ball Peril, Ash and Misty were standing together and Ash was all like "I wish they'd woken us up" after what happened to Prof. Ivy. Just seeing their sleepy faces was cute.

I'm actually glad with a lot of discussion after all, who likes an empty trend.
    If Pokemon ever were to come to an end (I really hope NOT) would Misty and Ash's story be wrapped up or left forgotten?
    I would say Misty would make an appearance but the writers wouldn't be bothered to make an ending, I feel like they would just hope people forgot pokeshipping

Page 195 of 254 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast