Page 197 of 255 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I liked how the begining Misty and Ash were racing each other and how she won (for a change) it was interesting. After that they BARLEY talked.
    I know, that's one of the things that I disliked about the fifth movie. I remember thinking that Misty might have a big role when I saw her and Ash competing in that racing thing, but that only lasted a few minutes and Misty was pretty much shoved into the background afterwards. It was such a tease in my opinion and it totally made me cynical about the writers' intentions with regards to PokeShipping for a while. It felt like they purposely wanted to phase Misty out. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I know, that's one of the things that I disliked about the fifth movie. I remember thinking that Misty might have a big role when I saw her and Ash competing in that racing thing, but that only lasted a few minutes and Misty was pretty much shoved into the background afterwards. It was such a tease in my opinion and it totally made me cynical about the writers' intentions with regards to PokeShipping for a while. It felt like they purposely wanted to phase Misty out. :x
    How did you feel about Ash and Latias. I know it was just a Pokčmon but I got pretty annoying. Anyways Let's not get off topic.
    I hated how the fourth movie totally pushed Brock, Misty, and even Pikachu aside *but let's not forget they showed out pokeshipping fo' real*
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

How did you feel about Ash and Latias. I know it was just a Pokčmon but I got pretty annoying. Anyways Let's not get off topic.
    I hated how the fourth movie totally pushed Brock, Misty, and even Pikachu aside *but let's not forget they showed out pokeshipping fo' real*
    I wasn't bothered by Ash's interactions with Latias. I mean she was a Pokemon so it's not like I thought she was encroaching on Misty's territory or anything like that lol. I just wish that if the writers were going to show a kiss, it may as well have been between Ash and Misty since it was the last OS series movie and it would've been nice to see something like that happen. But anyway, I barely remember the fourth movie. All I do remember is Ash hanging out with Sam almost exclusively rather than Misty, which was also a letdown.

I wasn't bothered by Ash's interactions with Latias. I mean she was a Pokemon so it's not like I thought she was encroaching on Misty's territory or anything like that lol. I just wish that if the writers were going to show a kiss, it may as well have been between Ash and Misty since it was the last OS series movie and it would've been nice to see something like that happen. But anyway, I barely remember the fourth movie. All I do remember is Ash hanging out with Sam almost exclusively rather than Misty, which was also a letdown.
    Yes, that's true. I mean in the fifth movie when ash is in like danger it was nice how Misty had concern and when straight to him with his pokemon. The fourth movie had very little interaction too. The thing is if you compare it to the first three movies you'll see how pokeshipping was toned down

I'm actually glad with a lot of discussion after all, who likes an empty trend.
    If Pokemon ever were to come to an end (I really hope NOT) would Misty and Ash's story be wrapped up or left forgotten?
    I would say Misty would make an appearance but the writers wouldn't be bothered to make an ending, I feel like they would just hope people forgot pokeshipping
    I definitely think that Misty would show up in the series finale, I mean how could they not have her be there?. She was in the original trio. However, I do not think they would wrap up Ash and Mistys story...I think the very least we would get is a small pokeshipping hint for old times sake...like Misty would get jealous over something or something like that..the writers are meanies, and I don't think they would wrap up the AAML storyline for us... *sigh*

For the non shippers who calls us nostalgic for just "moping" around it's not because we ONLY miss the old times. We're "moping" around because they never had an ending. It was just too unexpected, and I would really wish to see Misty return again. I hate how they completely stopped giving her cameos.
    Honestly, I don't understand how the writers think..I mean yeah I get that they feel the younger viewers weren't around when Misty was in the series, but honestly if the kid was a big enough fan of pokemon they'd definitely go back and watch the whole series..they also play reruns all the time of the old pokemon...so I'm sure there are very few people who don't actually know who Misty is you know?.
    The ending was very sudden, and very unexpected. I seriously remember watching that episode when it aired and being like "what?!. There is no way!." I was so upset!. And I have no idea why they don't have Misty make cameos!. They basically are making it seem like Ash forgot about her and doesn't care , when they were once so so so close and the writers made sure we knew they had chemistry. They ended it so stupidly -.- they could totally still do the AshXMisty thing even if she only made a cameo every now and then, they just don't care...idk I just really wish there was a way to contact the writers and ask about their decisions..
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

If Misty did ever reappear that be great. I hate how they think the idea of changing characters ever season will prevent it from becoming stale. That's not true. It's not like they haven't changed enough. They change their clothes, theme song, pokemon, regions, and even EYES. Regularly. So why change characters? I'm not sure why they thought the show would be stale anyways. There are a few shows from the 90's that hasn't changed a bit and no ones sick of those shows.
    Thats why I don't see the point of Misty leaving.
    Imagine if she stayed, all the hints we would have.

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I definitely think that Misty would show up in the series finale, I mean how could they not have her be there?. She was in the original trio. However, I do not think they would wrap up Ash and Mistys story...I think the very least we would get is a small pokeshipping hint for old times sake...like Misty would get jealous over something or something like that..the writers are meanies, and I don't think they would wrap up the AAML storyline for us... *sigh*

Honestly, I don't understand how the writers think..I mean yeah I get that they feel the younger viewers weren't around when Misty was in the series, but honestly if the kid was a big enough fan of pokemon they'd definitely go back and watch the whole series..they also play reruns all the time of the old pokemon...so I'm sure there are very few people who don't actually know who Misty is you know?.
    The ending was very sudden, and very unexpected. I seriously remember watching that episode when it aired and being like "what?!. There is no way!." I was so upset!. And I have no idea why they don't have Misty make cameos!. They basically are making it seem like Ash forgot about her and doesn't care , when they were once so so so close and the writers made sure we knew they had chemistry. They ended it so stupidly -.- they could totally still do the AshXMisty thing even if she only made a cameo every now and then, they just don't care...idk I just really wish there was a way to contact the writers and ask about their decisions..
    She has made cameos though, she appeared in person in AG, was referenced in DP with the Misty lure, and she appeared in a flashback in BW and was also shown with the other characters in the last BW episode. Its not like Ash forgot about her, even though he acts like it sometimes lol. The fishing lure scene in DP is arguably a pokeshipping scene and he did remember Misty there and the relationship they had together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    She has made cameos though, she appeared in person in AG, was referenced in DP with the Misty lure, and she appeared in a flashback in BW and was also shown with the other characters in the last BW episode. Its not like Ash forgot about her, even though he acts like it sometimes lol. The fishing lure scene in DP is arguably a pokeshipping scene and he did remember Misty there and the relationship they had together.
    I know she HAS made cameos but she hasn't in the last 9 years is what I'm saying. The lure scene was also even quite a while ago, and she herself didn't show up...): grrrr why must the writers do this to ussssss. I literally feel like Misty is Rapunzel trapped in the gym, and Ash has to be the one to go save her x)
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I know she HAS made cameos but she hasn't in the last 9 years is what I'm saying. The lure scene was also even quite a while ago, and she herself didn't show up...): grrrr why must the writers do this to ussssss. I literally feel like Misty is Rapunzel trapped in the gym, and Ash has to be the one to go save her x)
    Well, of course Ash had to have "flashbacks" or the special lure to appear is because the writers can't make Ash completely forget the first traveling partner he's ever had, and Misty was basically Ash's coach anyways.

Yes, that's true. I mean in the fifth movie when ash is in like danger it was nice how Misty had concern and when straight to him with his pokemon. The fourth movie had very little interaction too. The thing is if you compare it to the first three movies you'll see how pokeshipping was toned down
    I hardly remember the third movie so I'm not sure if there were a lot of PokeShipping hints in that one. I do remember the second movie most of all, mostly because of PokeShipping. I was already a PokeShipper when it premiered, but I thought that movie helped establish the pairing even more. It was just a good movie for PokeShipping and character interactions in general. I loved that we got to see Misty's jealous side, her angry side, and her gentle side as well.

I hardly remember the third movie so I'm not sure if there were a lot of PokeShipping hints in that one. I do remember the second movie most of all, mostly because of PokeShipping. I was already a PokeShipper when it premiered, but I thought that movie helped establish the pairing even more. It was just a good movie for PokeShipping and character interactions in general. I loved that we got to see Misty's jealous side, her angry side, and her gentle side as well.
    Yeah, pretty much how I felt too. I remembered watching the movie when it came out, but I was too young to get into shipping at that time.
    Anyways, I miss those old pokemon movies with Misty and Ash. Wish there were more..

Speaking of the Misty lure, I really hope Ash pulls it out at some point during a fishing episode if there's one in XY. I just think that the lure really represents Misty's feelings for Ash and it would be great if we could see it more often. I'd especially like to see one of the current characters ask about it and for Ash to talk about Misty a bit. It would just be so cute for him to reminisce about her in my opinion.

Speaking of the Misty lure, I really hope Ash pulls it out at some point during a fishing episode if there's one in XY. I just think that the lure really represents Misty's feelings for Ash and it would be great if we could see it more often. I'd especially like to see one of the current characters ask about it and for Ash to talk about Misty a bit. It would just be so cute for him to reminisce about her in my opinion.
    I liked how in DP they gave a short explanation about Misty to Dawn. I thought it was pretty cool. Dawn seemed interested and liked the lure herself. It be pretty cool if Ash talked to Misty and was like "oh hey misty my friend dawn thinks those lures you have are really cool. You should give her one" and id like to imagine Misty looking down saying "I only give lures to special people.." A girl can imagine though haha.
    But A lure is needed in XY. now. And fast.

I liked how in DP they gave a short explanation about Misty to Dawn. I thought it was pretty cool. Dawn seemed interested and liked the lure herself. It be pretty cool if Ash talked to Misty and was like "oh hey misty my friend dawn thinks those lures you have are really cool. You should give her one" and id like to imagine Misty looking down saying "I only give lures to special people.." A girl can imagine though haha.
    Lol. Though I think another fishing lure reference wouldn't leave as much impact as it did the 1st time. I'd like to see Ash bring up Misty to Serena in a new way. I'm not sure how but maybe Professor Oak or his mom call him and tell him that he got a letter or something from Misty, then Ash can explain to the xy group who Misty was. It would be a nice little reference IMO.

Lol. Though I think another fishing lure reference wouldn't leave as much impact as it did the 1st time. I'd like to see Ash bring up Misty to Serena in a new way. I'm not sure how but maybe Professor Oak or his mom call him and tell him that he got a letter or something from Misty, then Ash can explain to the xy group who Misty was. It would be a nice little reference IMO.
    That's a great idea!. It'd be super cute, I agree!.
    It would be interesting to see how Serena would react..I feel like they will bring up Misty just to show Serena being jealous or something lol.
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

I would just love the lure to show up again. Or at least the hankercheif, either is totally fine. I hope they do bring it up it would be interesting to what the other people thinks about the lure.

It would be cool if some older character like Oak or Ash's mom would mention Misty visiting Pallet Town or something, and then Ash could explain who she is to his current friends. Not that I think something like that will happen though; I just don't have much faith in the writers and even small references to Misty seem unlikely to happen. Sigh. I'd rather have an in-the-flesh appearance by Misty instead anyway. By the way, what ever happened to the handkerchief that Misty gave Ash?

If Ash did that, wouldn't Misty be jealous of Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkus View Post
    If Ash did that, wouldn't Misty be jealous of Dawn.
    Misty wouldn't mind at all. I don't think she'll be jealous so nope.
    Last edited by OfCorsola; 30th January 2014 at 12:45 AM.

Misty isn't some psychotic freak who'd be jealous of every girl Ash hangs out with. No she wouldn't be jealous.
    Well she did get jealous when Melody from Pokemon 2000 kissed him XD
    Anyways I doubt Dawn or Misty would get jealous of each other, I just can't see Dawn showing jealousy lol. They'd probably get along and maybe Dawn would actually support both of them.
    Last edited by Dawn+Serena Fan; 30th January 2014 at 12:49 AM.

^exactly
    Well Dawn isn't really like Melody. She's an outgoing character that Misty wouldn't be jealous of at all. I hope they meet

Blast it all. It is confirmed that Misty will never be shown in the Pokemon Anime again?? ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGH that pisses me off so much.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSucks View Post
    Blast it all. It is confirmed that Misty will never be shown in the Pokemon Anime again?? ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGH that pisses me off so much.

No, as of right now it is confirmed that she will never return as a main character. But that could always change.
    They writers did say she may return in cameos and such.
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Anyway, I hope that Misty's handkerchief shows up in the near future as a way of referencing to Misty's past with Ash. I know that we haven't seen it in a long time and I don't know if Ash even carries it with him anymore, but I do think that it would be the best way of giving us PokeShippers a reminder that there's still hope for the pairing. It's pretty much the only thing I can look forward to regarding this ship aside from an actual Misty appearance.

I imagine it would go down like this picture:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Siempre-conmigo-425465116
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Page 197 of 255 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast