Page 198 of 254 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 6350

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    I imagine it would go down like this picture:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Siempre-conmigo-425465116
    That picture is very nice! I hope they have ash clearing out his bag or something like that (like that one episode in johto, love,pokemon style?) he clears out his bag and a whole bunch of stuff appears.
    They should have him do that and have one misty thing come up. That would be pretty awesome.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

Has anyone here ever read Cavern of a Million Colors? It is my favorite AAML fic of all time. Sure it took a long time to complete but in the end it was great.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    Has anyone here ever read Cavern of a Million Colors? It is my favorite AAML fic of all time. Sure it took a long time to complete but in the end it was great.
    Who's it by? Maybe I'm familiar with it. Honestly, I'd love to read it. I've read some very poor fanfics the other day that I couldn't bear with it. Fanfiction doesn't really have as much pokeshipping stories in their thread unleass I use filter.
    *Read some*
    Made in 2004, that's interesting....it was the begging of the advanceshipping life cycle that's interesting to read though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    I imagine it would go down like this picture:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Siempre-conmigo-425465116
    Oh my God that's so adorable! I love how Ash looks so happy while he's holding the Misty lure in that drawing, like he's really reminiscing about Misty and his adventures with her at the same time. That's pretty much how I would want a scene like that to play out in the actual anime, complete with Ash's smile and wink. I really need to check out more artwork from that artist because I really like their style.

Quote Originally Posted by select1122 View Post
    Do you think amuorshipping may pose a threat to pokeshipping.I my self think i does not becauus only Serena likes Ashe but Ashe only considers her a friend.
    I don't think it does because even if amourshipping does become canon, shippers can still ship whoever they want and I doubt it'll stop then. I've seen shippers ship characters who were married or were in a relationship with different characters. I see the same thing happening with Pokeshipping if amour does ever become canon. People will still ship AshxMisty, no matter what happens.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I don't think it does because even if amourshipping does become canon, shippers can still ship whoever they want and I doubt it'll stop then. I've seen shippers ship characters who were married or were in a relationship with different characters. I see the same thing happening with Pokeshipping if amour does ever become canon. People will still ship AshxMisty, no matter what happens.
    Well put. I agree. I doubt any ship will end up together considering it's a "kids show" so no, I don't consider armourshipping as a threat.

I don't see other pairings as threats. I'm a multi-shipper myself, but I try not to think about other ships when I'm focused on PokeShipping. Anyway, Misty won the Most Entertaining Character award in the anime section, which I think shows that a lot of people liked Misty. I wish the writers would acknowledge the fans who care about Misty and want to see her in the cast with Ash again, but they don't seem to care about Misty or her fans. It's depressing. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't see other pairings as threats. I'm a multi-shipper myself, but I try not to think about other ships when I'm focused on PokeShipping. Anyway, Misty won the Most Entertaining Character award in the anime section, which I think shows that a lot of people liked Misty. I wish the writers would acknowledge the fans who care about Misty and want to see her in the cast with Ash again, but they don't seem to care about Misty or her fans. It's depressing. :c
    Exactly. Pretty depressing. I wish they'd know and I feel like they do. There are some writers from OS who still works on XY..I don't see how they can abandon her character just like that. Also, there are a lot of pokeshippers that aren't on this form that can add to this fandom.
    I'm not a multi-shipper but there are ships I'd support or wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    Exactly. Pretty depressing. I wish they'd know and I feel like they do. There are some writers from OS who still works on XY..I don't see how they can abandon her character just like that. Also, there are a lot of pokeshippers that aren't on this form that can add to this fandom.
    I'm not a multi-shipper but there are ships I'd support or wouldn't mind.
    I think the writers are just out of touch with what some fans want. They generally do what the core demographic wants, but there have been times when they've given in to nostalgic fans, which is why I believe Charizard returned in the BW series. I wish they'd have Misty return like that as well. I mean even if it's not totally for the sake of PokeShipping, she could still be a very entertaining character and it's sad that the writers seem reluctant to give her another chance. I don't know what they're so afraid of. Some of us just want to see her meet up with Ash again even if it's just for one episode. :x

The writers actualy admited that thay want to bring back some OS fans so thats why thay brought back charzard and brock fore a episode and also made mewtwo appear and with alot of OS pokemon mega evolutions, so im preaty sure that misty will appear or get mentioned at least.
    I hope so because she was Ash's original female traveling companion and I think she deserves more respect. The writers should have her return at some point, and not just for an Opening or in a flashback either. Not that her appearances in those weren't cool because it did show that the writers remember her, it's just that they didn't really do much for PokeShipping. It would be nice if she came back and actually interacted with Ash since they were such good friends.

I would be complete if Misty would even appear and be with Ash or something...
    also abandon the new character design lol

what if while ash is cleaning his pokeballs serena notices he is using a hankercheif with the words misty on it and becomes curious about who she is?

Quote Originally Posted by POKESHIPPING4EVER! View Post
    what if while ash is cleaning his pokeballs serena notices he is using a hankercheif with the words misty on it and becomes curious about who she is?
    Seems interesting, except why would Misty's name be on it? It wasn't on it before and I don't think he'd risk ruining it by drawing her name on it. Just wondering.
    I just hope there is a Serena vs Misty interaction. It would be off the chain!

Quote Originally Posted by POKESHIPPING4EVER! View Post
    I suppose someone could ask him about the handkerchief's origins and Ash would likely mention Misty in passing, but it would still be cute for him to reminisce about her like that. I could handle something small like that to be honest. It's not an important PokeShipping hint, but it would be something neat for us PokeShippers who want Ash to mention Misty more often. I'd especially love it if Ash had a flashback to when he got the handkerchief too.

You guys think he still carries the handkerchief with him? The last time it was shown, wasn't it in AG? I'm not sure myself, but I think that was the last time. Oh if anyone can tell me the name or number of the episode Ash uses the handkerchief, it will be very much appreciated If he does still carry it, I really hope we get to see it! I just want to see Misty again, whether that be in person or by reference. It would be nice for PokeShipping, but it would also just be nice to see that Ash still cares and remembers his friends. I think it's sweet when Ash mentioned Misty in DP, and just small gestures like that can mean a lot. One big reason why I want him to remember her, besides that it's good for Pokeshipping, is because although he has traveled with other companions, only Misty has been with him when he was a really weak trainer. She taught him the ropes, I don't think Ash has that kind of relationship with any other companions besides Misty. Brock also helped Ash and mentored him, but Misty coached Ash in a different way. Maybe it's just me but yeah, this is why I really want to see Misty again. Ash wouldn't forget about the person who was there since the very beginning right? Just to make things clear, I'm not saying any one character is more important than the other! I;m just saying that his relationship with Misty is different just how it has been different with each and every other companion.
    Last edited by Poke-Girl9; 31st January 2014 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke-Girl9 View Post
    You guys think he still carries the handkerchief with him? The last time it was shown, wasn't it in AG? I'm not sure myself, but I think that was the last time. Oh if anyone can tell me the name or number of the episode Ash uses the handkerchief, it will be very much appreciated If he does still carry it, I really hope we get to see it! I just want to see Misty again, whether that be in person or by reference. It would be nice for PokeShipping, but it would also just be nice to see that Ash still cares and remembers his friends. I think it's sweet when Ash mentioned Misty in DP, and just small gestures like that can mean a lot. One big reason why I want him to remember her, besides that it's good for Pokeshipping, is because although he has traveled with other companions, only Misty has been with him when he was a really weak trainer. She taught him the ropes, I don't think Ash has that kind of relationship with any other companions besides Misty. Brock also helped Ash and mentored him, but Misty coached Ash in a different way. Maybe it's just me but yeah, this is why I really want to see Misty again. Ash wouldn't forget about the person who was there since the very beginning right? Just to make things clear, I'm not saying any one character is more important than the other! I;m just saying that his relationship with Misty is different just how it has been different with each and every other companion.
    The episode is called You Can Never Tailow. I was really glad to see he had it. It was really sweet. I'm pretty sure it's either with him or at home. I don't think he got rid of it no way! I really hope there's another appearance with it however. I think she will be mentioned sooner or later since she always gets a mention...which is pretty awesome!

Misty continues her travels, and it's getting a lot of attention across the land...The next Whirl Cup comes around, and there are even stronger competitors than before...At the end, Misty is declared the winner, and is titled Water Pokemon Alpha Omega...But even after that glorious victory, she continues her training, always with her goal in mind. She can't wait for her battle with Ash. This time, she will see who would've really been the winner between the two in that Cerulean Gym match!!

And the rest is history...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    It's a really great fic but to the best of my recollection, I only read a few chapters.
    Last edited by Blessed; 1st February 2014 at 2:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    The episode is called You Can Never Tailow. I was really glad to see he had it. It was really sweet. I'm pretty sure it's either with him or at home. I don't think he got rid of it no way! I really hope there's another appearance with it however. I think she will be mentioned sooner or later since she always gets a mention...which is pretty awesome!
    I don't think Ash got rid of that handkerchief either. It was a gift from Misty and I'm sure he still has it and the Misty lure. Whether the items are with him now or at his house is unknown though. The writers could always have Ash carry them in his backpack if they need him to talk about Misty though. I actually hope that if that ever happens, that it'll foreshadow a future appearance by Misty.

I don't think Ash got rid of that handkerchief either. It was a gift from Misty and I'm sure he still has it and the Misty lure. Whether the items are with him now or at his house is unknown though. The writers could always have Ash carry them in his backpack if they need him to talk about Misty though. I actually hope that if that ever happens, that it'll foreshadow a future appearance by Misty.
    I hope so too. I just miss Ash x Misty. Not even in a romance way...I just miss them interacting with each other...I remember when a togepi mirage came out how happy I was to see the original gang back and interacting. Now, everything has changed so much it's sad.

I'm sorry if this is a bit off topic, but since you guys were talking about the handkerchief Misty gave Ash I thought I would share some thoughts. So I just watched the episode in which Ash uses the item, and I love it! It is sweet. I just love how he just used it and only those who knew Misty had given it to him would know about it. The fact that he had it with him is so sweet of him, I can't even- agh! it's just too darn cute, I hope this hasn't brought up my hopes because now I feel like it wouldn't be too crazy for that to happen again. I know it may not be a hint but just the fact that he carried it means that he thought of her and that's just so sweet.

Thanks @Pokeshipper9000! and me too. I just want to see them interact some more. Now if only we could fastforward into the future or read the writer's mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Poke-Girl9 View Post
    I'm sorry if this is a bit off topic, but since you guys were talking about the handkerchief Misty gave Ash I thought I would share some thoughts. So I just watched the episode in which Ash uses the item, and I love it! It is sweet. I just love how he just used it and only those who knew Misty had given it to him would know about it. The fact that he had it with him is so sweet of him, I can't even- agh! it's just too darn cute, I hope this hasn't brought up my hopes because now I feel like it wouldn't be too crazy for that to happen again. I know it may not be a hint but just the fact that he carried it means that he thought of her and that's just so sweet.

Thanks @Pokeshipper9000! and me too. I just want to see them interact some more. Now if only we could fastforward into the future or read the writer's mind...
    Yeah, it was really a cute scene...but remember that episode aired like 10 years ago unfortunately. The last pokeshipping hint we had was Ash refusing to let Dawn even BORROW his Misty Lure. He even put up a fight just so Dawn wouldn't even TOUCH it. I thought it was pretty sweet if you ask me

The Pokemon BW series seemed to reset Ash's accumulated character development, so that was a disappointment, so yes, the writers would most likely make Misty out of character and make her act less mature then she is. The writers, to me, seem to have Ash following the same path as BW. If he matures enough, than seeing Misty appear like herself would be really nice to see ^.^.

Whenever i post something about pokeshipping on a pokemon page that isnt pokeshipping,Misty or OS themed people start to rage,hate and report me and i realy dont see why.
    I don't really thing that's true. It's probably because that topic might not belong in such thread. Anyways, sorry but this topic is irrelevant to this thread. Try staying on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWish View Post
    The Pokemon BW series seemed to reset Ash's accumulated character development, so that was a disappointment, so yes, the writers would most likely make Misty out of character and make her act less mature then she is. The writers, to me, seem to have Ash following the same path as BW. If he matures enough, than seeing Misty appear like herself would be really nice to see ^.^.
    I don't think Ash's "regression" would affect Misty. And to be quite honest, I didn't think she was all-that mature to begin with. She often bickered with Ash and was quick to lose her temper. She was still one of the most enjoyable characters the anime has ever had in my opinion, but when I think of Misty I don't think about her maturity. I think about her interactions with Ash mostly. I honestly don't care how she acts if she returned though; I just want her back. :P

I don't think Ash's "regression" would affect Misty. And to be quite honest, I didn't think she was all-that mature to begin with. She often bickered with Ash and was quick to lose her temper. She was still one of the most enjoyable characters the anime has ever had in my opinion, but when I think of Misty I don't think about her maturity. I think about her interactions with Ash mostly. I honestly don't care how she acts if she returned though; I just want her back. :P
    I don't think she's immature in general, just when she's around Ash. I actually liked when they fought it was pretty funny. I do want her back as a character though, I wouldn't mind even a chronicles with her. Sigh, I can dream

Page 198 of 254 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast