Page 199 of 255 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't think Ash's "regression" would affect Misty. And to be quite honest, I didn't think she was all-that mature to begin with. She often bickered with Ash and was quick to lose her temper. She was still one of the most enjoyable characters the anime has ever had in my opinion, but when I think of Misty I don't think about her maturity. I think about her interactions with Ash mostly. I honestly don't care how she acts if she returned though; I just want her back. :P
    She was a bit more calm and collected back at the Cleffa Hanger. She was great personality wise in Hoenn though. I really think that Ash and Misty need to have a battle and interact. The ladder leading to a little bickering.
    Last edited by Blessed; 1st February 2014 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I don't think she's immature in general, just when she's around Ash. I actually liked when they fought it was pretty funny. I do want her back as a character though, I wouldn't mind even a chronicles with her. Sigh, I can dream
    Her reactions in general were hilarious, which is one of the reasons that I want her back. I just watched the second Pokemon movie again and her reactions to Melody kissing Ash and her grumpiness during the festival were some of my favorite moments. I liked Misty's moodiness, especially when it was because of Ash or something he did lol. That's why I want them to interact again and why I would want Misty to be a little abrasive if she returned. Just for nostalgia's sake.

Her reactions in general were hilarious, which is one of the reasons that I want her back. I just watched the second Pokemon movie again and her reactions to Melody kissing Ash and her grumpiness during the festival were some of my favorite moments. I liked Misty's moodiness, especially when it was because of Ash or something he did lol. That's why I want them to interact again and why I would want Misty to be a little abrasive if she returned. Just for nostalgia's sake.
    Her personality worked well with Ash's - that's why they had the best chemistry thus far in the series.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

I just miss Ash and Misty's interactions, not even in a romance way. I miss their arguments, it was truly classic, which is lacking in these days, sad...

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I just miss Ash and Misty's interactions, not even in a romance way. I miss their arguments, it was truly classic, which is lacking in these days, sad...
    Same here: Ash's brattiness and generally chemistry with other characters has diminished greatly since Misty left the series, IMO: they played off one another extremely well, and that simply hasn't been replicated yet in my eyes.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Yeah, it was really a cute scene...but remember that episode aired like 10 years ago unfortunately. The last pokeshipping hint we had was Ash refusing to let Dawn even BORROW his Misty Lure. He even put up a fight just so Dawn wouldn't even TOUCH it. I thought it was pretty sweet if you ask me
    I saw something else in that scene, personally speaking.

And I think Misty probably did have a thing for Ash but was too cowardly to admit it so she covered it up with rage. The problem is that I don't think Ash was into Misty and that he was as oblivious to her potential feelings as Tenchi Muyo or Keitaro were in their respective animes. Just look at his behaviour now with Serena, who obviously likes him. The guy is as dense as titanium. I wish Brock was still around, he'd teach him a thing or two about women.

Nice movie! Pokemon 2000 is an important component that I forgot about that led to me noticing and like Pokeshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Her personality worked well with Ash's - that's why they had the best chemistry thus far in the series.
    Exactly. Their interactions - especially in the earlier episodes - were great because they had good chemistry. They just felt so real and believable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessed View Post
    Nice movie! Pokemon 2000 is an important component that I forgot about that led to me noticing and like Pokeshipping.
    Yeah the second movie is my favorite for a lot of reasons and the PokeShipping hints are one of them. I especially liked how Misty was the one who jumped in the water to rescue Ash near the end of the movie. It could've easily been Tracey, but the fact that the writers had Misty do it instead was a nice touch. I'm glad she showed her vulnerable side during the movie and I wish some of the other OS Pokemon movies had featured Misty more, but alas.

Exactly. Their interactions - especially in the earlier episodes - were great because they had good chemistry. They just felt so real and believable to me.
    Completely agreed with this: Misty and Ash's interactions always felt so natural and genuine with one another, but most of all like you said very realistic and believable. It was really entertaining to see them interact for those reasons to me, personally.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Yeah the second movie is my favorite for a lot of reasons and the PokeShipping hints are one of them. I especially liked how Misty was the one who jumped in the water to rescue Ash near the end of the movie. It could've easily been Tracey, but the fact that the writers had Misty do it instead was a nice touch. I'm glad she showed her vulnerable side during the movie and I wish some of the other OS Pokemon movies had featured Misty more, but alas.
    I don't know if you know this or not, but the writers omitted a scene when Ash jumped off some cliff in the second movie. Misty was crying and wanted to stop him, but Tracey stopped her. That to me would have been another great hint for Pokeshipping. Yeah true, there should have been more times where she shined, but she did get some spotlight with the Molly battle and being champion of the Water Race in the 5th movie.
    Last edited by Blessed; 1st February 2014 at 11:34 PM.

]Yeah the second movie is my favorite for a lot of reasons and the PokeShipping hints are one of them. I especially liked how Misty was the one who jumped in the water to rescue Ash near the end of the movie. It could've easily been Tracey, but the fact that the writers had Misty do it instead was a nice touch. I'm glad she showed her vulnerable side during the movie and I wish some of the other OS Pokemon movies had featured Misty more, but alas.
    I would not be surprised if the second movie probably won the Best Film category in the Awards thread because of the AAML subplot.

http://youtu.be/o91MOEcaw1M?t=1h4m51s
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by select1122 View Post
    When it comes to romance he is a idiot that is true but i wouldent realy say he didnt like her.He was to younge to realise it but i think he did like Misty ,he got jelaous of othar guys if thay would show feelings for her or if she would show feelings for them and she was preaty much the only girl he cried over leavin in the episode got to catch you later + plus there was this one sceen where he almost edmites it but ,and i dont know why this isnt a pokeshipping sceen on bulbapedia.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...mPnun7fU#t=504
    I don't know, it seemed to me Ash was crying over separating from both Misty and Brock. Misty's feelings were clear enough, though. I just don't like how she said goodbye to Ash but seemed to ignore Brock. He's just as much her friend, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessed View Post
    I don't know if you know this or not, but the writers omitted a scene when Ash jumped off some cliff in the second movie. Misty was crying and wanted to stop him, but Tracey stopped her. That to me would have been another great hint for Pokeshipping. Yeah true, there should have been more times where she shined, but she did get some spotlight with the Molly battle and being champion of the Water Race in the 5th movie.
    Ash didn't witness Misty's battle with Molly though if I remember correctly, so while it was nice to see Misty battle, it wasn't something that further developed PokeShipping in my opinion. And that racing tournament that Misty won was like her only moment in the spotlight in the fifth movie; I remember talking about it with another member a week ago. We both came to the conclusion that Misty was pushed to the sidelines, and I would've preferred if she had kissed Ash instead of Latias.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkus View Post
    I don't know, it seemed to me Ash was crying over separating from both Misty and Brock. Misty's feelings were clear enough, though. I just don't like how she said goodbye to Ash but seemed to ignore Brock. He's just as much her friend, too.
    I mean, we can all agree that Ash didn't have much feelings for Misty, because he was oblivious to love but I can't agree that he didn't have any feelings for him. There were a lot of scenes where he did show feelings, IMO he just doesn't realize, and doesn't want to realize. I think Misty didn't really mind that she said farewell to Brock because she probably thought he wasn't traveling either and they both do live in neighboring cities.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

So, after a brief marathoning of watching some Pokeshipping episodes with Swifty, my love for Pokeshipping has been rekindled.

So, curious... When do you think Misty started to like Ash? I'm sure everybody has different opinions of when it started to happen, and I would love to hear them. For me, I think it was during the Aopulco episode. I can't remember the moment exactly, but I think it was him guiding people as to what could be done with the old man's hut, and she just had this look on her face. She looked so proud, and achk. I can't handle this.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    So, after a brief marathoning of watching some Pokeshipping episodes with Swifty, my love for Pokeshipping has been rekindled.

So, curious... When do you think Misty started to like Ash? I'm sure everybody has different opinions of when it started to happen, and I would love to hear them. For me, I think it was during the Aopulco episode. I can't remember the moment exactly, but I think it was him guiding people as to what could be done with the old man's hut, and she just had this look on her face. She looked so proud, and achk. I can't handle this.
    For me, I think it was during the episode "The Tower of Terror" when Misty worried about Ash and thought that Ash had died, she is driven to almost tears, but is interrupted by Ash who comes back to life and wipes her nose and blushes!
    Last edited by besho; 2nd February 2014 at 10:09 AM.

I would say "Ash catches a pokemon" because she became so infatuated when he was taking care of caterpie. She looked like she was thinking about her feelings or developing a small crush I thought it was really cute! I rewatch episodes too..I gotta say I just miss Ash and Misty interaction.

I believe Misty started to like Ash in the third episode, "Ash Catches a Pokemon". After Caterpie evolved with Metapod and Ash was busy celebrating with it and Pikachu, Misty made an expression indicating attraction and said something along the lines of that he really loves Pokemon and she's never met someone like him before.

On the other end of the spectrum, I really do think Ash began to like Misty at the end of "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak". When he sees her dressed in kimono he is truly astonished. He is taken aback, as the whole background changes color and he seems to be in awe. I believe this was the moment where Ash realized that Misty was more than just a buddy like Brock or any other friend. He saw her beauty. Now, I don't think Ash ever truly realized his feelings for Misty, but the idea of liking her began at that moment.

I mean, we can all agree that Ash didn't have much feelings for Misty, because he was oblivious to love but I can't agree that he didn't have any feelings for him. There were a lot of scenes where he did show feelings, IMO he just doesn't realize, and doesn't want to realize. I think Misty didn't really mind that she said farewell to Brock because she probably thought he wasn't traveling either and they both do live in neighboring cities.
    Cerulean isn't that far away from Pallet Town yet she gave a very emotional goodbye to Ash and left Brock in the cold. It just seems mean spirited to me.

And I think that Misty liked Ash from the moment she agreed to go into Viridian Forest with him. If she really just wanted compensation for her bike, why did she not demand they go to Pallet, where his mom lives. Plus, she was scared of bug Pokemon, which Viridian forest is full of. I think her use of anger was just a rouse to hide that she wanted him and was too chicken to say so.

Cerulean isn't that far away from Pallet Town yet she gave a very emotional goodbye to Ash and left Brock in the cold. It just seems mean spirited to me.

And I think that Misty liked Ash from the moment she agreed to go into Viridian Forest with him. If she really just wanted compensation for her bike, why did she not demand they go to Pallet, where his mom lives. Plus, she was scared of bug Pokemon, which Viridian forest is full of. I think her use of anger was just a rouse to hide that she wanted him and was too chicken to say so.
    But Brock wasn't going anywhere, that's what Misty thought. He never said anything about going to another region...he said he had to stay in pewter city. Ash on the other hand will travel to another region maybe far so there wasn't any reason for misty to be cold hearted. As for Mistys side...she may be to chicken to say it or she may have thought that Ash wouldn't understand.

Had she made her move on Ash when Brock was still around, he would have explained everything to him.

And I still think regardless of where Brock was, she should have said goodbye to him. I mean, it's just common courtesy. But whatever...

Had she made her move on Ash when Brock was still around, he would have explained everything to him.

And I still think regardless of where Brock was, she should have said goodbye to him. I mean, it's just common courtesy. But whatever...
    Well just because she didn't say bye to Brock doesn't mean she doesn't care about him. Yeah whatever anyways. Kinda off topic.

Regarding when Misty started liking Ash: I think she started liking him the moment she followed him to Viridian City. I mean yeah his Pikachu wrecked her bike and all that, but Misty's dedication to following after Ash just to tell him off and get him to replace her bike was always suspicious to me. It was like she wanted an excuse to follow after him and in my mind I want to believe that she liked him upon their first encounter. Yeah she slapped him when they first met, but I still think she was curious about him. :P

Regarding when Misty started liking Ash: I think she started liking him the moment she followed him to Viridian City. I mean yeah his Pikachu wrecked her bike and all that, but Misty's dedication to following after Ash just to tell him off and get him to replace her bike was always suspicious to me. It was like she wanted an excuse to follow after him and in my mind I want to believe that she liked him upon their first encounter. Yeah she slapped him when they first met, but I still think she was curious about him. :P
    It's pretty obvious that Misty had a crush on Ash. When Ash asked her why he was still following her, she had a sweat drop and she said it was because of her bike. She was shaky on it. That obviously meant she liked him. Sure she was aggressive towards him, but she just wanted to hide her feelings.

If Ash and Misty were to ever get into a relationship (as in, when they're older, like 14 or 15 years old), how would you see their relation together? Would it still be Misty being the one initiating things?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Page 199 of 255 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast