Page 202 of 254 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

I think that too, It's a normal thing...I mean they met in such a unique way, that's what made it special. I never wanted Misty to appear in any region as much as Kalos and hoenn. (Sure I wanted her to be in Sinnoh and Unova) but hoenn screamed mistys name, and Kalos is too.
    I know thay have a great chance to bring back one of the most loved and wanted to return characters in the anime and thay have such a incredible chance to bring her back 4 a episode or 2 , thay are idiots if thay dont do it , evendough i know thay probly wont

I'm just glad that there's still a thread here on the forums where we can discuss PokeShipping. I've been to other forums where shipping talk it actually discouraged, but it's nice that this thread is like a safe haven for those of us who still want Ash x Misty to become canon. Anyway, has anyone seen any good PokeShipping artwork recently? I've been having computer trouble lately so I haven't had a chance to roam around deviantART or Pixiv lately. :x

I was so upset when Misty left that I didn't even bother to look at the episodes after that one. I kept visiting serebii.net hoping they would bring her back. I did see the togepi episodes and I have to say I was disappointed. Ash and Misty obviously belong together and they better bring her back. Do you guys think the ratings will skyrocket if they bring Misty back? I do....

Quote Originally Posted by Aalitichi View Post
    I was so upset when Misty left that I didn't even bother to look at the episodes after that one. I kept visiting serebii.net hoping they would bring her back. I did see the togepi episodes and I have to say I was disappointed. Ash and Misty obviously belong together and they better bring her back. Do you guys think the ratings will skyrocket if they bring Misty back? I do....
    I doubt the ratings will go up by much, if at all. The ratings act in a weird way sometimes. I don't think she'll appear in person in XY, but she might get a cameo, in which Ash mentions her or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I doubt the ratings will go up by much, if at all. The ratings act in a weird way sometimes. I don't think she'll appear in person in XY, but she might get a cameo, in which Ash mentions her or something.
    She will definetly be mention her becous thay do that every year and becous she was the original pokegirl .I also dought she will make a appearance in pearson since that hasent happend in like 10 years but it would be nice thay could do it as a way to selebrate pokemons 20th anaversary or something i would love that or at least some pokeshipping sceens we havent had one since dimond and pearl.WE NEED NEW MATERIAL!!!! lol

It's not like if Misty returns, all the people who watched Pokemon during their childhood during the worldwide craze will suddenly return. However, it might bring back some of the older fans who still have some interest in the show and perhaps follow it without religiously watching every episode. If they bring her back though, I can't imagine a scenario in which Misty and Serena don't realize their shared feelings and experience jealously, unless the writers do some OOC writing to allow it be peaceful and not mention any of that stuff.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

So... been awhile, huh? I've been communicating with IcyWish over on fanfiction.net, and she keeps telling me I should check out the forums here again... so here I am! Geez, I wonder how many people here actually remember me... Well, anyway, those well remember me might remember that I sai that I had a new OTP, Ash and Misty's daughter and another OC (because I'm just cool like that), and that, though I still loved it, I was no longer obsessed with Pokeshipping. Well. Now I'm back to being obsessed with it. I'm still obsessed with my other shop, too, switch back and forth as to which one I'm more into. It's funny, because I wanted Poke back, missed how I felt about it. But now Armorshipping gives me occasional shipping angst, so sometimes I wish I hadn't. *Head-desk* Yeah, I'm kind of a ridiculous person.

But I'm not too worried about Armor. In fact... I think it might offer some opportunities for Poke. Serena may be getting set up to get her best broken, you know, as part of her character arc, learning to be strong and deal with it and to appreciate the friendship she has written Ash, even if he doesn't feel that way about her. So... what if she told him how she felt, and he said he liked someone else (and who else would he be talking about)? Or, it could be a good opportunity for Misty to make a cameo, because it might force Sereena to deal with a rival. Like, she has to go through being jealous, but then something would happen to make her see how much Misty really cares about Ash, and they could relate and become friends because they love the same person (I love crap like that).

I think... Well, I'm on the fence add to whether Ash's possessiveness over the lure with Dawn constitutes a hint, but if it does, I would think that the writers have been planning to stick with Poke since the beginning. You know, of they were making an effort to keep it going that late in the game, I mean.

Anyway. I might not be around that much, but I'll pop in now and then.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    It's not like if Misty returns, all the people who watched Pokemon during their childhood during the worldwide craze will suddenly return. However, it might bring back some of the older fans who still have some interest in the show and perhaps follow it without religiously watching every episode. If they bring her back though, I can't imagine a scenario in which Misty and Serena don't realize their shared feelings and experience jealously, unless the writers do some OOC writing to allow it be peaceful and not mention any of that stuff.
    If Misty does return then I hope she doesn't develop some rivarly with Serena. That would be too cliche imo and I'd rather avoid drama between the two girls. Anyway, I don't think that Misty's return would improve ratings or anything like that. Mostly I just want Misty to come back because I want to see her bond with Ash some more. That's all I really want in terms of Misty's potential cameo in the future.

I mean, the ratings won't change that much because most Misty fans still watch the show (also me) it would tweak the ratings a bit, but not a whole lot. I agree, I just want Misty back for the interactions with Ash and plus I liked her character so much! She was spunky and unique.....and made for Ash.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    If Misty does return then I hope she doesn't develop some rivarly with Serena. That would be too cliche imo and I'd rather avoid drama between the two girls. Anyway, I don't think that Misty's return would improve ratings or anything like that. Mostly I just want Misty to come back because I want to see her bond with Ash some more. That's all I really want in terms of Misty's potential cameo in the future.
    It doesn't have to be cliche. I mean, I love shojo manga, and I've seen it done well. I like it when it starts as a rivalry, but the two learn to like and two respect each other despite their differences. "Kimi ni Todoke" did it pretty well, with Sawako and Kurumi (I love that manga!). Actually, I kind of feel that way about other shippers. I mean, we have this absurd obsession, and we can understand each other in a way no one else really can. I love to see two rivals come together over the fact that they understand each others' feelings. Like in "Card Captor Sakura," where both Sakura and Syaoran like Yukito. They actually end up together, but... there was something similar in a manga called "Venus in Love," and... Well they also end up together. I dunno, I just have this ideas about Misty and Serena getting jealous over one another, but then something happens to Ash, and they have to work together to save him. And along the way they develop a mutual admiration. I have a definite weak app put for things like that.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    It doesn't have to be cliche. I mean, I love shojo manga, and I've seen it done well. I like it when it starts as a rivalry, but the two learn to like and two respect each other despite their differences. "Kimi ni Todoke" did it pretty well, with Sawako and Kurumi (I love that manga!). Actually, I kind of feel that way about other shippers. I mean, we have this absurd obsession, and we can understand each other in a way no one else really can. I love to see two rivals come together over the fact that they understand each others' feelings. Like in "Card Captor Sakura," where both Sakura and Syaoran like Yukito. They actually end up together, but... there was something similar in a manga called "Venus in Love," and... Well they also end up together. I dunno, I just have this ideas about Misty and Serena getting jealous over one another, but then something happens to Ash, and they have to work together to save him. And along the way they develop a mutual admiration. I have a definite weak app put for things like that.
    That would be a perfect episode plot. It could all work out well, Misty reunites with Ash, Serena and Misty both know that each of them has a thing for Ash. They become rivals, Ash is in trouble with a Pokemon, they set their differences aside...it could all work out great. I wish it would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    That would be a perfect episode plot. It could all work out well, Misty reunites with Ash, Serena and Misty both know that each of them has a thing for Ash. They become rivals, Ash is in trouble with a Pokemon, they set their differences aside...it could all work out great. I wish it would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalitichi View Post
    Well if it means anything when Misty made appearances in Hoenn, her return episodes were among highest rated ones Hoenn series had.

Im not sure how many people Mistys return would draw back toward anime. But i know for fact how there exists large contingent of fandom which can be found all over the internet(people which no longer follow pokemon series just checking it occasionally to see if something about writers current approach changed). Who are still asking for Misty return to main cast. I met literally thousands on them complaining about this online. Granted they are less vocal since by now they accepted way things are played out, but they in no way support writers approach being disappointed by unused potential, unfinished story, unresolved status in relationship with Ash among those who support pokeshipping and way original female of pokeseries is treated nowadays.

So while its unknown how much people this may bring back judging by masive popularity, huge request that she returns to anime again and popularity which is still strong despite years of absence indicates how Misty return could only bring benefit to ratings and increase appeal through emotion and appeal she is known for bringing.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 9th February 2014 at 9:43 AM.

Oh hello Hakajin! Been a long time posting here huh? Nice to ya here in the thread. Also, it's nice to see the discussion over here.

I agree. I personally want them to share or talk with each other about their ''crush'' things and to how they feel towards Ash rather than being rivals for love. Also I thought of them being good friends over all. It would be more interesting to how will Ash greet Misty if ever she came to Kalos. Seeing development for those two in Kalos would rather be interesting if ever Misty would appear again in the show.

On the other note. Valentine's coming. I hope you guys don't mind if I bring a side topic/s
    Can you see Ash making Valentine chocolates for Misty?
    How do you think Ash and Misty will greet each other on V-day?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy View Post
    Oh hello Hakajin! Been a long time posting here huh? Nice to ya here in the thread. Also, it's nice to see the discussion over here.

I agree. I personally want them to share or talk with each other about their ''crush'' things and to how they feel towards Ash rather than being rivals for love. Also I thought of them being good friends over all. It would be more interesting to how will Ash greet Misty if ever she came to Kalos. Seeing development for those two in Kalos would rather be interesting if ever Misty would appear again in the show.

On the other note. Valentine's coming. I hope you guys don't mind if I bring a side topic/s
    Can you see Ash making Valentine chocolates for Misty?
    How do you think Ash and Misty will greet each other on V-day?
    I could see him not making chocolates, thinking valentines day makes no sense. Why? There is this one doujinishi that is about valentines day which made me always think that's how their valentines would be. You know everyone getting each other chocolates except Ash. Then there's Misty who wants to give him the chocolate who is to scared AHH it's just nice.It was pretty cute, I got someone to translate it for me...very cute and HILARIOUS. Haha!

In my opinon Misty and Ash dont even have to end up together in this season we just need Ash not to end up with any other girl and maby a hint or two since we havnt had on in a long time,as 4 the canon we have that original japanese 1. move trailer .

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I could see him not making chocolates, thinking valentines day makes no sense. Why? There is this one doujinishi that is about valentines day which made me always think that's how their valentines would be. You know everyone getting each other chocolates except Ash. Then there's Misty who wants to give him the chocolate who is to scared AHH it's just nice.It was pretty cute, I got someone to translate it for me...very cute and HILARIOUS. Haha!
    That doujin seems familiar.. ugh I'm bad at remembering things XD That's pretty cute. I think I have seen that one before. But thinking that Ash could make V-day chocolates would be hilarious as far as I could imagine. I think he'll be all like: What is this for anyways?.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy View Post
    That doujin seems familiar.. ugh I'm bad at remembering things XD That's pretty cute. I think I have seen that one before. But thinking that Ash could make V-day chocolates would be hilarious as far as I could imagine. I think he'll be all like: What is this for anyways?.
    I could see that too. Hmmm, do you think they still talk? And if so, would they be phoning each other? I could see that for real.

Hi everyone!!
    I from Chile, and I have been Pokeshipper since the beginning of the anime

I could see that too. Hmmm, do you think they still talk? And if so, would they be phoning each other? I could see that for real.
    Ash would have a lot to say, but what about Misty? 'Hey Ash, I beat generic Lass and Bug Catcher for the umpteenth time.' Not much of a convo. She might have to talk about the time she spends with Tracey. That's a conversation I'd love to hear.

Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkus View Post
    Ash would have a lot to say, but what about Misty? 'Hey Ash, I beat generic Lass and Bug Catcher for the umpteenth time.' Not much of a convo. She might have to talk about the time she spends with Tracey. That's a conversation I'd love to hear.
    She could talk about her gym leader life, whats going on with her sisters, or she could talk about Tracey. Agreed, I'd be interested in hearing that convo too..

mmm that doujin about Valentine's Day could be "Chocolate Panic!"?

I was wondering if you guys could read my pokeshiping fic...if you guys are looking for a romance scene....read the 6th chapter of the story.

Here's the link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post16957514

BTW please review it

I mean, the ratings won't change that much because most Misty fans still watch the show (also me) it would tweak the ratings a bit, but not a whole lot. I agree, I just want Misty back for the interactions with Ash and plus I liked her character so much! She was spunky and unique.....and made for Ash.
    "Made for Ash" is pretty much how I would describe Misty lol. I mean there have been a lot of female characters on the show that I've liked, but none of them quite "clicked" with Ash the way Misty did in my opinion. Although I might just be very biased because Misty was the original female traveling companion lol. Either way, Ash and Misty were a match made in heaven, even when they were at each other's throats.

Page 202 of 254 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252 ... LastLast