Page 204 of 254 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Hay hakajin in what special or episode did misty wear that outfit i cant find it anywhere

I watched The Misty Mermaid last night and although that episode didn't have very many PokeShipping moments, I still really liked seeing Misty in action. I loved her wig/hair extensions and part of me wishes she had kept them because she looked so beautiful with long hair in my opinion. Anyway, I'm sure that the re-runs of older episodes are having a positive effect on PokeShipping in general, so that's something worth praising.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I watched The Misty Mermaid last night and although that episode didn't have very many PokeShipping moments, I still really liked seeing Misty in action. I loved her wig/hair extensions and part of me wishes she had kept them because she looked so beautiful with long hair in my opinion. Anyway, I'm sure that the re-runs of older episodes are having a positive effect on PokeShipping in general, so that's something worth praising.
    I thought so too, they should do another episode with her wearing the mermaid costume, pretty nice. I liked the overall Ash and Misty INTERACTION. Not many hints, but we got nice interaction. I am pretty sure once they see some of the ghost of maidens peak and tower of terror there will be a positive effect on Pokehsipping.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I thought so too, they should do another episode with her wearing the mermaid costume, pretty nice. I liked the overall Ash and Misty INTERACTION. Not many hints, but we got nice interaction. I am pretty sure once they see some of the ghost of maidens peak and tower of terror there will be a positive effect on Pokehsipping.
    I liked both of those episodes, although in my opinion, the biggest PokeShipping-esque part in The Ghost of Maiden's Peak was the end where Misty was in her kimono and Ash seemed stunned by her beauty. As for the Tower of Terror episode, I loved how concerned Misty was about Ash. It was an intense scenario since she was afraid he was dead and I personally thought it was a touching moment.

I liked both of those episodes, although in my opinion, the biggest PokeShipping-esque part in The Ghost of Maiden's Peak was the end where Misty was in her kimono and Ash seemed stunned by her beauty. As for the Tower of Terror episode, I loved how concerned Misty was about Ash. It was an intense scenario since she was afraid he was dead and I personally thought it was a touching moment.
    I just love how he puts away his Pokčdex and just stares at her, and in the Japanese version Misty was asking him what he was doing. It was cute. I also loved how after Ash drops Misty she goes..."That voice...I think Ash is in trouble!" And just runs to see whats wrong, even though the place was too scary for her to go inside.

What are your top 10 favourite pokeshipping sceens and why?(note these dont have to be pice a singel sceen u can chose a whole episode,and thay can be from trailers)
    Mine are :

10.Squirt:In the fifth and final opening theme song for the Japanese Advanced Generation Pokémon anime series, Misty was shown in a "Queen of Hearts" card together with Delia Ketchum. One could say the two girls on the card likely represent the more important females in Ash's life.So it is basicly what ever hint Ash and May had , sorry Misty is right there.

9.Poké Ball Peril :when team rocket calls the love birds and thay blush lol

8.Buizel Your Way Out Of This!:most othar shipps argue that this is not a shipping sceen but i dont see any othar girl giving Ashe something and him carrying it around everywhere and not leting anyone touch it+misty is the only girl to get mentioned by name witouth her needing to appear i actualy think she is the only character in the anime

7.Gotta Catch Ya Later!:the whole episode focuses on Ash and Misty saying good bay sure brock waas there but in my opinon the whole episode was one big shipping sceen where both of them show their feelings in a way.

6.Love, Pokémon Style:Misty getting jealous pretty oviese...

5. Misty Meets Her Match: one of the only episodes where Ash shows his feelings by getting jealous.

4.Navel Maneuvers:the second episode where he gets jealous even more then in the last one

3.A Date With Delcatty:In the original version, Misty initially rejects Georgio because there is "someone else." Taking into account of Misty's evident feelings in the series prior to this episode most likely ash

2.Pokémon the Movie 2000 - The Power of One:no need for coments

1.the original trailer for the 1. movie :the reason i love this one is becous if ash doesent end up with some1 else we can use this as a canon.

I just love how he puts away his Pokčdex and just stares at her, and in the Japanese version Misty was asking him what he was doing. It was cute. I also loved how after Ash drops Misty she goes..."That voice...I think Ash is in trouble!" And just runs to see whats wrong, even though the place was too scary for her to go inside.
    It's almost like Misty had a sixth sense and could tell when Ash was in trouble, which was cute. The fact that she worried about him itself was a nice hint. There are tons of other PokeShipping hints in other OS episodes that I'd like to see again, but I don't have the time to watch all the OS episodes that included those hints. Mostly I'm just trying to relive those cute moments/interactions between Ash and Misty since they're pretty much all we have regarding the ship at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by select1122 View Post
    2.Pokémon the Movie 2000 - The Power of One:no need for coments
    LOL It's like a Pokeship moment. I totally loved that movie because of all the hints and whatnot and how Misty sort of hated Melody. Cat fight.

I honestly don't think I have any favorite PokeShipping moments; I thought all of them were great and helped keep the ship moving. The second movie was great, as were the various Orange Island episodes that showed dynamic interactions between Ash and Misty, but it's hard for me to make a list when I thought every Ash/Misty moment was precious. I know it sounds cliche, but that's how I feel.

The ghost of maidens peak was actually the first episode that got me into pokeshipping. I like how instead of the episodes where he's just battling this one actually had a great story and ending ( think this could even replace one of the movies) and the dance at the end of the episode really tied it all up. basically it was my favorite episode (next to the sezuire episode). Who dosent love a great story huh?

I honestly don't think I have any favorite PokeShipping moments; I thought all of them were great and helped keep the ship moving. The second movie was great, as were the various Orange Island episodes that showed dynamic interactions between Ash and Misty, but it's hard for me to make a list when I thought every Ash/Misty moment was precious. I know it sounds cliche, but that's how I feel.
    I have too many scenes. I just love their interaction in general. Something we all miss..

I have too many scenes. I just love their interaction in general. Something we all miss..
    Yep, the interactions between Ash and Misty were what seemed to keep Ash's character alive, especially through Johto, when the lack of interactions and character development really hit Pokemon.
    As for me, I too have too many moments/scenes etc to list- there are too many, and some of them are just small things that may not be counted as a hint.
    Though, for XY putting in OS references, is this foreshadowing? Could Misty possibly return as a cameo (as much as I want her back in the series as a main, for now it doesn't look like that will happen)?

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWish View Post
    Yep, the interactions between Ash and Misty were what seemed to keep Ash's character alive, especially through Johto, when the lack of interactions and character development really hit Pokemon.
    As for me, I too have too many moments/scenes etc to list- there are too many, and some of them are just small things that may not be counted as a hint.
    Though, for XY putting in OS references, is this foreshadowing? Could Misty possibly return as a cameo (as much as I want her back in the series as a main, for now it doesn't look like that will happen)?
    That's what I like even their bickering was really funny too. Like In the Pink!
    Why Ash makes that comment about Rhyhorn calling it a "Shyhorn" Misty rains on his parade by saying "bad." Haha. He should've made the same reference in XY.
    What reference of OS was in XY?

Hi everyone!

I've been reading this thread for a while and followed the discussion your having here and now I decided to join as well (: I've been a Pokeshipper since the first season so I almost can say that I grew up with it, and still supporting it with all my heart. I can't really remember what exactly got me into this shipping. Maybe it was the interactions between Ash and Misty or that Misty had quite obvious feelings towards Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde
    Speaking about PokeShipping moments, I don't think I have an absolute favourite scene. Already mentioned episodes 'Ghost of Maidens Peak' and 'Tower of Terror' are of course obvious choices. I especially liked that Misty really clinged to Ash when she was scared. For some unknown reason the entire Orange Islands season and over the half of the Johto series didn't air in my country so I got aware of those "missing episodes and seasons" years later when AG was nearly at is end in Japan.

I watched the episodes raw, so I have no idea if they made any OS references. If so, then that's awesome. Was it the original or dubbed?

I watched the episodes raw, so I have no idea if they made any OS references. If so, then that's awesome. Was it the original or dubbed?
    I think it is possible that she will appear in person becous the writers admited that thay are trying to bring old fans back especialy with appearences like:
    1.charzard (one of the most popular ashes pokemon)
    2.brock (Ashes 1. male traveling companin)
    3.mewtwo (most popular legendary)
    also with all the os pokemon megaevolutions (mega gyrdos) it is logical to asume that misty will make a appearance
    + Kalos is france themed and she did always want to go there .
    As for geting mentioned she defnetly will becous she has be mentioned in every season ....
    I also foun this leak but i some people tell me it is fake some it is real
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/69695...mon-x/67287524

I think too that the XY would have some nice opportunities for Misty to appear physically in the series, Mega Gyarados for instance. In my opinion, she'd have had many good opportunities in BW too. Firstly I thought about the World Tournament. In BW2 games you can battle against the gym leaders and champions from other regions, so I always imagined that when there was going to be such an event in the anime, there would have been certain amount of gym leaders participating, Misty being one of them. But writers invented the Junior Cup instead and made Dawn to return for a while.

Another one would have been in Decolora Islands, which is, in my opinion, a perfect place for a water type trainer like Misty. She could have searched new water types or something similar.

Misty really deserves to come back to series, even if it's just for couple of episodes. At least some kind of Chronicles-type special episode about her life as a gym leader would be enough for me for now.

I'll admit that I didn't watch the Johto episodes for the PokeShipping stuff though because it was rare in that saga. Aside from the Whirl Cup thing and some funny moments here and there between Ash and Misty (usually revolving about Misty scolding Ash), I didn't think the Johto saga was good for the ship. It wasn't until the last season of OS that things started picking up a bit, and then Misty just left which made that development seem redundant imo.

The guy who sugested that Misty should leave is a idiot becous lets face it she was the secont best and beloved character in the anime, i mean to me when thay removed her it was like thay removed Ash becous he lost his character.
    I agree. Misty was integral to Ash's character development so it was bad for the writers to drop Misty from the cast. And I'm not just saying that because I really liked Misty and wanted more PokeShipping stuff to be shown; I really do think that Ash got a little boring once Misty was gone. His interactions with other characters just haven't been as entertaining as when he would argue with Misty imo.

Yeah but i have this strange feeling that for the east season of pokemon we will have the original trio back together traveling trough kanto or maby anothar region idkw but i just have that feeling.

Yeah but i have this strange feeling that for the east season of pokemon we will have the original trio back together traveling trough kanto or maby anothar region idkw but i just have that feeling.
    We'll have to see and wait unfortunately...of course Misty will be mentioned in XY but I'm tired of the mentions. I want her to physically appear. And another Pokeshipping moment....

We'll have to see and wait unfortunately...of course Misty will be mentioned in XY but I'm tired of the mentions. I want her to physically appear. And another Pokeshipping moment....
    I agree. *Lights a prayer candle on his Misty shrine* Misty will likely be mentioned or shown via a flashback in XY like in previous sagas. I just wish that she would appear physically like you said because then at least we'd see her talk with Ash (and hopefully bicker with him like in the good old days lol) whereas a flashback or reference wouldn't do her character enough justice imo.

I agree. *Lights a prayer candle on his Misty shrine* Misty will likely be mentioned or shown via a flashback in XY like in previous sagas. I just wish that she would appear physically like you said because then at least we'd see her talk with Ash (and hopefully bicker with him like in the good old days lol) whereas a flashback or reference wouldn't do her character enough justice imo.
    Right? A flashback is merely making me want her character appear even more. It still leads to more questions of Ash and Misty's unfinished love story. They were meant to be and yet we won't have it until Misty makes another appearance.

I actually don't know; I haven't even really watched since I found out Misty was leaving. To depressing, lol. I just like Misty's expression there; it's kind of the attitude I want to display to the community. (This was a reply to Select; had to copy and paste.)

As for favorite moments... Tower of Terror really got to me. Any time Ash and Misty argue is great. It's funny, how hard it is to find a love/hate couple with that chemistry. To often, it's just obnoxious, but with Ash and Misty... I think it's because the arguing was an organic post of their relationship, rather than something tacked on to make you think they're cute together (as it is in so many chick-flicks). You got the sense that they got to each other, but there was an understanding that it wasn't serious. I love how Ash and Misty and from not liking each other to being close friends so smoothly, without either of them really saying it. Anyway, also the second movie, and anything that shows how much Misty cares for Ash, how close they are. And when they get jealous, especially on Ash's side, since we didn't get as many hints from him. It would be great if there were any mentions of Pokeshipping in the commentaries... even better if Misty made a cameo. I mean, if they want to bring in old fans, that's the way to do it, and I'm sure the writers know that.
    Last edited by Hakajin; 14th February 2014 at 1:01 AM.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    I actually don't know; I haven't even really watched since I found out Misty was leaving. To depressing, lol. I just like Misty's expression there; it's kind of the attitude I want to display to the community. (This was a reply to Select; had to copy and paste.)

As for favorite moments... Tower of Terror really got to me. Any time Ash and Misty argue is great. It's funny, how hard it is to find a love/hate couple with that chemistry. To often, it's just obnoxious, but with Ash and Misty... I think it's because the arguing was an organic post of their relationship, rather than something tacked on to make you think they're cute together (as it is in so many chick-flicks). You got the sense that they got to each other, but there was an understanding that it wasn't serious. I love how Ash and Misty and from not liking each other to being close friends so smoothly, without either of them really saying it. Anyway, also the second movie, and anything that shows how much Misty cares for Ash, how close they are. And when they get jealous, especially on Ash's side, since we didn't get as many hints from him. It would be great if there were any mentions of Pokeshipping in the commentaries... even better if Misty made a cameo. I mean, if they want to bring in old fans, that's the way to do it, and I'm sure the writers know that.
    I really hope Misty would make an appearance. It would save Pokeshipping. As I said, no mater how long we hadn't had a Pokeshipping hint, we'll still all support it. And yeah, their bickering was funny and acceptable.

Page 204 of 254 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast