Page 207 of 254 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

  1. #5151
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I liked the scene where Misty clung to Ash as well. I kind of wish that either Ash or Misty had looked embarrassed or something during that though, but they seemed more worried about the ghosts than about their physical contact. Well, I guess it wasn't necessarily a bad thing since it might've ruined the moment. Anyway, I really need to re-watch some more OS episodes to catch other little moments like that.
    That was actually a really cute part. Wasn't Brock there too? As I remember he was, she could have clinged to Brock, the older and stronger one but she chose Ash....smooth Misty...haha.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

  2. #5152
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    Well, every girl had a cameo themselves. Ash did seem sad, but he probably wasn't totally sad because he thought Misty would come back. When she was upset at the pokemon center, Ash said "It'll only be until your sisters come back" Which just gave me hope
    And Daisy came back before a yr was up and offered to take back over gym and Misty took a trip to Hoenn. Then Misty came back and had decided to fully take over the gym. Pretty much hoenn and chronicles took place at about the same time. I do find it odd. But what what happened is what happened.

  3. #5153
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majormanafemale View Post
    And Daisy came back before a yr was up and offered to take back over gym and Misty took a trip to Hoenn. Then Misty came back and had decided to fully take over the gym. Pretty much hoenn and chronicles took place at about the same time. I do find it odd. But what what happened is what happened.
    Yeh, you're right. I guess when they said that in Gotta Catch You Later, I believe they wanted Misty to come back. I guess they just changed their minds.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

  4. #5154
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    That was actually a really cute part. Wasn't Brock there too? As I remember he was, she could have clinged to Brock, the older and stronger one but she chose Ash....smooth Misty...haha.
    I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. She could've easily clung to Brock, but she chose to cling to Ash which was cute. Speaking of Brock, I remember when he danced with Misty in the lighthouse episode. Looking back, I really wish Ash had danced with Misty instead. I mean I know he was busy talking to Bill, but that would've been the perfect opportunity for a PokeShipping hint.

  5. #5155
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. She could've easily clung to Brock, but she chose to cling to Ash which was cute. Speaking of Brock, I remember when he danced with Misty in the lighthouse episode. Looking back, I really wish Ash had danced with Misty instead. I mean I know he was busy talking to Bill, but that would've been the perfect opportunity for a PokeShipping hint.
    Yeah, but the bright side is Ash and Misty had a dance together. Did you read my one post about the song of the jigglypuff? I also found that interesting too.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

  6. #5156
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    Yeah, but the bright side is Ash and Misty had a dance together. Did you read my one post about the song of the jigglypuff? I also found that interesting too.
    I actually don't recall what happened in that episode. If Ash and Misty danced then that's amazing. I'll have to find a clip of that because I always like cute moments like that. Of course, I still wish they had bonded a bit more in the lighthouse episode which I thought was one of the better Kanto episodes, but anytime that they were together is wonderful (hence why the Orange Islands arc is my favorite).

  7. #5157
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I actually don't recall what happened in that episode. If Ash and Misty danced then that's amazing. I'll have to find a clip of that because I always like cute moments like that. Of course, I still wish they had bonded a bit more in the lighthouse episode which I thought was one of the better Kanto episodes, but anytime that they were together is wonderful (hence why the Orange Islands arc is my favorite).
    So, what I foind interesting in The Song Of The Jigglypuff was when the three was waiting for Jigglypuff to sing, Ash and Brock were literally sitting next to each other and Misty was like what, four feet away? Then when they fell asleep, Brock stayed in his place (lying on the floor haha) and Ash suddenly moved next to Misty as they were kind of laying their heads on top of each other. Ash should have been in that position with Brock because he wasn't anywhere near Misty. That's the interesting part. Who, knows
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

  8. #5158
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    Yeh, you're right. I guess when they said that in Gotta Catch You Later, I believe they wanted Misty to come back. I guess they just changed their minds.
    I think the reason why Misty stayed at the gym was stated in Cerulean Blues (or what was the English name again). I just recently watched some Chronicles episodes in Japanese, in RAW though. In the end of the episode after Misty asks nurse Joy to tell greetings to Ash in Hoenn, Misty thinks of Ash and silently tells him that the gym is the place where she belongs. And as we've seen, Misty's sisters have never taken their job seriously and even after their trip they spend overall very little time in the gym, Daisy being an exception.

  9. #5159
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    I think the reason why Misty stayed at the gym was stated in Cerulean Blues (or what was the English name again). I just recently watched some Chronicles episodes in Japanese, in RAW though. In the end of the episode after Misty asks nurse Joy to tell greetings to Ash in Hoenn, Misty thinks of Ash and silently tells him that the gym is the place where she belongs. And as we've seen, Misty's sisters have never taken their job seriously and even after their trip they spend overall very little time in the gym, Daisy being an exception.
    I haven't seen the chronicles raw but that's what I've heard too. Didn't in one of the chronicles she said raw that she wanted to return to Ash in hoenn? I think it's date with delcatty I don't remember. Correct me please if I'm wrong
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

  10. #5160
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I haven't seen the chronicles raw but that's what I've heard too. Didn't in one of the chronicles she said raw that she wanted to return to Ash in hoenn? I think it's date with delcatty I don't remember. Correct me please if I'm wrong
    That's what the rumours say at least but I can't quite remember if that really was the case. I watched that episode as well but didn't notice her saying anything about Satoshi... I have to check it again once I get home from school.

  11. #5161
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I haven't seen the chronicles raw but that's what I've heard too. Didn't in one of the chronicles she said raw that she wanted to return to Ash in hoenn? I think it's date with delcatty I don't remember. Correct me please if I'm wrong
    That is correct and when Georgio asked her out, she said there was someone else. :3 But the dub removed it, I was pressed. (>.>)

  12. #5162
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I just watched the 'Date with Delcatty' in Japanese and unfortunately in the end, there wasn't any mention of her deciding to travel to Hoenn to meet Ash. Instead, she complained how her sisters are so busy doing anything else but taking care of the gym and that she has to do her best as a gym leader. It really would've been so adorable if Misty had talked about Ash. Anyway, the scene where Misty blushed there isn't any romantic interest was totally cute. I wonder why the dialogue was changed in dub...

  13. #5163
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    I just watched the 'Date with Delcatty' in Japanese and unfortunately in the end, there wasn't any mention of her deciding to travel to Hoenn to meet Ash. Instead, she complained how her sisters are so busy doing anything else but taking care of the gym and that she has to do her best as a gym leader. It really would've been so adorable if Misty had talked about Ash. Anyway, the scene where Misty blushed there isn't any romantic interest was totally cute. I wonder why the dialogue was changed in dub...
    She doesn't say it directly, but she thinks what she should do, which is before she met up with Ash. So I guess there is when she decided she'd go see him.

  14. #5164
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California<3
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Wow!. I've missed a lot!. Oops lol.

    I apologize in advance because this is most likely going to be long!. So grab some tea and a snack before you read lol(:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I hope so because she was Ash's original female traveling companion and I think she deserves more respect. The writers should have her return at some point, and not just for an Opening or in a flashback either. Not that her appearances in those weren't cool because it did show that the writers remember her, it's just that they didn't really do much for PokeShipping. It would be nice if she came back and actually interacted with Ash since they were such good friends.
    Agree with everything you just said..you are SO right she WAS the first female companion, well very first companion at that!. And she does deserve way more respect than she gets from the writers. She was part of what made pokemon so popular way back when. Honestly, I do think that she will make an appearance someday. I think Misty fans, and pokeshipping fans are way to persistent to be ignored!. Lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I hope so too. I just miss Ash x Misty. Not even in a romance way...I just miss them interacting with each other...I remember when a togepi mirage came out how happy I was to see the original gang back and interacting. Now, everything has changed so much it's sad.
    Same here!. I mean of course I miss there whole being in denial that they like each other, but honestly, I do miss their interactions SO much!. Back then pokemon was funny. Ash x Misty arguments where the best!. As a matter a fact, Ash and Mistys whole relationship was the best that has ever been on the show, not even in the romantic way!. Just how they always had helped each other out, always cared so much for each other, always wanted the other to succeed...Ash has NEVER had another relationship like that on the show..grrr it sucks!.

    I just think that the writers decided to try the whole romance thing on pokemon, but they didn't like it, so they got rid of Misty and never tried it again:/


    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I mean, we can all agree that Ash didn't have much feelings for Misty, because he was oblivious to love but I can't agree that he didn't have any feelings for him. There were a lot of scenes where he did show feelings, IMO he just doesn't realize, and doesn't want to realize. I think Misty didn't really mind that she said farewell to Brock because she probably thought he wasn't traveling either and they both do live in neighboring cities.
    I honestly do think he had lots of feelings for Misty, but I do agree that's he doesn't want to realize them. There were so many scenes where he'd be jealous, where he'd blush over Misty, and show feelings towards her. And he's never shown any of these things towards anyone else ever in the series. And honestly I do believe there is a reason for that, I do believe that at the very end of pokemon, it will fast forward into his future and he will be with Misty. Also, whenever he does win the pokemon league, I do believe Misty AND Brock will be there. i mean, how can they not? They were there from the very start of his journey. They almost have to be there and I'm sure the writters know that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    I got a question - what would have OS been like if there were no Brock or Tracey to accompany Ash and Misty? I think without the third wheel, Ash and Misty would be more inclined to admit their feelings for each other.
    Well YEAH!!. I was so excited when Brock left Ash and Misty alone!. But then Tracey came along... Haha! I don't think they would have admitted their feelings to each other but I do think their wouldve been sooooo much more pokeshipping. And I also think they would've come close to telling each other how they feel, but never would've got to it. I think "Mistys Song" would've played a couple times lol

    "I look at you, you look away
    I wanna tell you what I'm feeling but I don't know how to start
    I wanna tell you but now im afraid that you might break my heart"

    If you haven't heard "Mistys song" you totally should go look it up its perfect for them lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I was also expecting them to kiss at the very least since it seemed like a really big deal that Misty was leaving, but she and Ash didn't have an extremely emotional goodbye like I wanted them to. Oh well. No use crying over spilled milk I guess. I should probably be grateful that Misty at least showed up again in AG. That at least showed that the writers cared about her somewhat.
    I wasn't expecting them to kiss. I myself was expecting a very long very emotional hug. Which I would've been so excited about. They should've at least hugged for Pete's sake lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I'm with you 100% I mean, other than that it was unexpected
    It just happened. We had no idea, the departure was too quick. Sure other episodes on other shows had a character leaving but it wasn't so quick like this one..
    I also remember my little self being SO shocked and SO upset that Misty was leaving. It was soooo completely uncalled for and unexpected. I didn't understand why that had to happen , and why they brought Brock back and not Misty):


    Quote Originally Posted by Aalitichi View Post
    I was so upset when Misty left that I didn't even bother to look at the episodes after that one. I kept visiting serebii.net hoping they would bring her back. I did see the togepi episodes and I have to say I was disappointed. Ash and Misty obviously belong together and they better bring her back. Do you guys think the ratings will skyrocket if they bring Misty back? I do....
    I always have thought, and always will think that the ratings would sky rocket if Misty came back. How could they not?. I mean, the episode where Misty appeared in Hoenn were the highest rated episodes in the Hoenn region!. So many people would come back..I like to believe that Misty is their secret weapon. They don't need to bring her back right now because the ratings are fine. But when they ratings eventually drop , I think they will bring Misty back, and make a big ole deal about her return to get the ratings back up. So yes I think Misty will come back if the ratings ever drop.




    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I have too many scenes. I just love their interaction in general. Something we all miss..
    I agree...I don't have a favorite scene I literally loved them all...I miss it ):




    Sorry again for this being long! Haven't been here in a while and wanted to catch up(:
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33


  15. #5165
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    She doesn't say it directly, but she thinks what she should do, which is before she met up with Ash. So I guess there is when she decided she'd go see him.
    That makes sense, since that episode aired only a few weeks before those two Hoenn-episodes, didn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I always have thought, and always will think that the ratings would sky rocket if Misty came back. How could they not?. I mean, the episode where Misty appeared in Hoenn were the highest rated episodes in the Hoenn region!. So many people would come back..I like to believe that Misty is their secret weapon. They don't need to bring her back right now because the ratings are fine. But when they ratings eventually drop , I think they will bring Misty back, and make a big ole deal about her return to get the ratings back up. So yes I think Misty will come back if the ratings ever drop.
    That's for sure that bringing Misty back would definetly get older fans' interest. Does anyone know how popular Misty is in Japan? In Western countries she got quite a fanbase but I don't have any clue how are things in Japan. Honestly I doubt she is the most popular one of all the Pokégirls but still pretty high in the top.
    I also was very thrilled back when Misty made those few appearances in AG. The group got some new dynamics right away after she joined Ash and co, which was what I really missed from old days of Pokémon, even though I still enjoy watching the series almost with as huge passion even after Misty's departure.

  16. #5166
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,497

    Default

    I just hope there's something planned for the anime's 20th anniversary in a few years because that would be the perfect opportunity for Misty to return in my opinion. We'll likely get a reference to her at least once in XY, but I'm kind of over that stuff. I want a real appearance from her so I hope that we get another "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon" type special in a few years where Ash and Misty are reunited.

  17. #5167
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    I just watched the 'Date with Delcatty' in Japanese and unfortunately in the end, there wasn't any mention of her deciding to travel to Hoenn to meet Ash. Instead, she complained how her sisters are so busy doing anything else but taking care of the gym and that she has to do her best as a gym leader. It really would've been so adorable if Misty had talked about Ash. Anyway, the scene where Misty blushed there isn't any romantic interest was totally cute. I wonder why the dialogue was changed in dub...
    Unfortunately. Or it might have been the Blue Badge of Courage, or that one luvdisc episode but someone has told me when she mentions Ash and Brock in the english dub, she doesn't really mention Brock only Ash. I hope they make more of these episodes they were really good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I just hope there's something planned for the anime's 20th anniversary in a few years because that would be the perfect opportunity for Misty to return in my opinion. We'll likely get a reference to her at least once in XY, but I'm kind of over that stuff. I want a real appearance from her so I hope that we get another "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon" type special in a few years where Ash and Misty are reunited.
    I'm really over it myself too. It's getting old. I think for sure they would have a 20th anniversary with everyone in it. Idk if there will be some pokeshipping. Let's all hope so.
    Last edited by OfCorsola; 17th February 2014 at 8:16 PM.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

  18. #5168
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Croatia.
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    I just watched the 'Date with Delcatty' in Japanese and unfortunately in the end, there wasn't any mention of her deciding to travel to Hoenn to meet Ash. Instead, she complained how her sisters are so busy doing anything else but taking care of the gym and that she has to do her best as a gym leader. It really would've been so adorable if Misty had talked about Ash. Anyway, the scene where Misty blushed there isn't any romantic interest was totally cute. I wonder why the dialogue was changed in dub...
    Interesting thing is how there circulates three different endings "Cerulean Blue" had . Some sites say how in end she thinks of Ash thinking to herself how she belongs at gym. Some state how she thinks of Ash and only says how he was right, she managed to resolve issue with gym on her own calling back to dream she had. On other hand there is also of throw info of Misty thinking to go to Hoenn when thinking about Ash which is obviously false one.

    Though in somewhat positive way for Misty future and pokeshipping "Date with Delcatty" gives conclusive evidence of what was main reason behind Misty staying at gym after sisters returned opening room for changes due to way things were presented. In sense of Misty resuming on her water master career to make further progress eventually traveling again and incressing chances to meet up with Ash.

    Since she basically admitted how main reason behind taking over gym is due to sisters incompetence and not wanting to help out accompanied with sadness and disappointment of not having someone to rely on at start of episode and afterwards when returning from meeting with Georgio. Further confirmation can be read in her cameos when visiting Ash and Brock when releasing Togetic saying if im not mistaken how she had lot of fun, but is planning to go back to help sisters out or something along the lines of needing her. My memory is abit blurry on that so i could be mistaken since its been awhile i watched those.
    Or in "Real Cleffa Hanger" when she was visibly frustrated and saddened when Daisy rushed her home when she rather wanted to stay with group for longer and tried to delay her coming back being overjoyed and interested in joining Ash and travel in company again. Revealing to Max through conversation how she wishes that her sisters would understand her and have someone to help her out when she wants to travel and work on her own ambitions, plans.

    In short Misty never changed her career like Gary or Brock did. She clearly didn't wanted to leave Ash continuing to work on her water master dream and be in his company explaining abrupt departure. Afterwards through above mentioned examples it was revealed due to frustration and sadness over Daisy and co irresponsibility how main reason behind Misty staying at gym was more because of not having anyone to rely on and fill in for her regardless of how she feels. Taking things over out of necessity forcing it on herself because of not being able to count on Daisy and others.

    Speaking of Misty future and gym at this point and time its like she took best out of current situation until whole situation with gym substitute and older siblings gets resolved allowing to leave home without fear of ending closed down and demolished in case of deciding to go on journey and make further progress toward her own dreams.

    Showing lot of passion and burning desire to still become strong and successful water trainer(other wirding for water master), learn everything she can about them and was very prideful when she tamed Gyarados learning it flamethrower. With writers leaving on large part her future undefined and what she intends to do with life, her goals and direction in which story will go uncleared.

    Going in Misty favor, since whole story hasn't been solidified and cemented leaving things undefined opens room for changes and way to bring her back with purpose of advancing her own dreams stepping up from position of gym leader(since she can't become master at gym as Whirl Islands and series showed not being possible to learn everything you can there, reason she left to travel until being forced to come back in first place). Similar how many gym leaders in past did going on venture to improve skills and rank up as trainer.

    Knowing Misty adventure spirit and passion for traveling, exploring new regions and become renowned high class water expert one day in case valid substitute is found i could easily see Misty going on quest to make further steps toward her ultimate dream.,
    After all Misty worshipsh Lorelei wanting to become one day like her fulflling wish of becoming strongest water trainer in world(best mono trainers are E4 members being labelled as type masters, she wants to become water master), opening room for interesting arc through which she would go on quest to train and improve her skills until shes ready to battle evaluators and passing challenging tasks/special competitions in order to prove her worth and get noticed. In aim of becoming E4 member, while at same time playing big role in Ash future development and life by giving him insight in how E4 operates, see what are their strength and weaknesses along with how you can earn right to confront them.

    Allowing that both Misty and Ash life intertwine within each other again, support themselves in their future ventures and revive some othat compettive spark, arguing, comedy and playful spats existing between them.

    If only writers recognized potential and very plausible way to have Misty both become influencing to main story and Ash goal, while at same time advancing her.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 17th February 2014 at 8:58 PM.

  19. #5169
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Deep (Fried) South
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Interesting thing is how there circulates three different endings "Cerulean Blue" had . Some sites say how in end she thinks of Ash thinking to herself how she belongs at gym. Some state how she thinks of Ash and only says how he was right, she managed to resolve issue with gym on her own calling back to dream she had. On other hand there is also of throw info of Misty thinking to go to Hoenn when thinking about Ash which is obviously false one.

    Though in somewhat positive way for Misty future and pokeshipping "Date with Delcatty" gives conclusive evidence of what was main reason behind Misty staying at gym after sisters returned opening room for changes due to way things were presented. In sense of Misty resuming on her water master career to make further progress eventually traveling again and incressing chances to meet up with Ash.

    Since she basically admitted how main reason behind taking over gym is due to sisters incompetence and not wanting to help out accompanied with sadness and disappointment of not having someone to rely on at start of episode and afterwards when returning from meeting with Georgio. Further confirmation can be read in her cameos when visiting Ash and Brock when releasing Togetic saying if im not mistaken how she had lot of fun, but is planning to go back to help sisters out or something along the lines of needing her. My memory is abit blurry on that so i could be mistaken since its been awhile i watched those.
    Or in "Real Cleffa Hanger" when she was visibly frustrated and saddened when Daisy rushed her home when she rather wanted to stay with group for longer and tried to delay her coming back being overjoyed and interested in joining Ash and travel in company again. Revealing to Max through conversation how she wishes that her sisters would understand her and have someone to help her out when she wants to travel and work on her own ambitions, plans.

    In short Misty never changed her career like Gary or Brock did. She clearly didn't wanted to leave Ash continuing to work on her water master dream and be in his company explaining abrupt departure. Afterwards through above mentioned examples it was revealed due to frustration and sadness over Daisy and co irresponsibility how main reason behind Misty staying at gym was more because of not having anyone to rely on and fill in for her regardless of how she feels. Taking things over out of necessity forcing it on herself because of not being able to count on Daisy and others.

    Speaking of Misty future and gym at this point and time its like she took best out of current situation until whole situation with gym substitute and older siblings gets resolved allowing to leave home without fear of ending closed down and demolished in case of deciding to go on journey and make further progress toward her own dreams.

    Showing lot of passion and burning desire to still become strong and successful water trainer(other wirding for water master), learn everything she can about them and was very prideful when she tamed Gyarados learning it flamethrower. With writers leaving on large part her future undefined and what she intends to do with life, her goals and direction in which story will go uncleared.

    Going in Misty favor, since whole story hasn't been solidified and cemented leaving things undefined opens room for changes and way to bring her back with purpose of advancing her own dreams stepping up from position of gym leader(since she can't become master at gym as Whirl Islands and series showed not being possible to learn everything you can there, reason she left to travel until being forced to come back in first place). Similar how many gym leaders in past did going on venture to improve skills and rank up as trainer.

    Knowing Misty adventure spirit and passion for traveling, exploring new regions and become renowned high class water expert one day in case valid substitute is found i could easily see Misty going on quest to make further steps toward her ultimate dream.,
    After all Misty worshipsh Lorelei wanting to become one day like her fulflling wish of becoming strongest water trainer in world(best mono trainers are E4 members being labelled as type masters, she wants to become water master), opening room for interesting arc through which she would go on quest to train and improve her skills until shes ready to battle evaluators and passing challenging tasks/special competitions in order to prove her worth and get noticed. In aim of becoming E4 member, while at same time playing big role in Ash future development and life by giving him insight in how E4 operates, see what are their strength and weaknesses along with how you can earn right to confront them.

    Allowing that both Misty and Ash life intertwine within each other again, support themselves in their future ventures and revive some othat compettive spark, arguing, comedy and playful spats existing between them.

    If only writers recognized potential and very plausible way to have Misty both become influencing to main story and Ash goal, while at same time advancing her.
    Geez, all that internal conflict is canon? I thought that was just my take on it; I didn't think the writers would go that deep. ...I'd like it if Ash became the person to support her, later in life. Honestly, I think it's good for Misty to be running the gym. She'd kind of put her own dreams on hold to follow Ash around, and... Well, of course I want them to be together, but... well, that's the conflict I'm talking about. It's encouraging that the writers thought of it like that, though, makes me think they do care about Misty. Like I said earlier, it's good that a lot of the same writers are still there. I don't think the chemistry between Ash and Misty was accidental; I don't think so many fans would've cared if the writers hadn't been invested. You can't fake something like that, feeling has to go into it. I mean, fans can develop things with their own input, but Pokeshipping seems to have meant something to a lot of people, so I don't think it was just that.

    The real reason Misty hasn't returned is that they want to use the heroines from the new generations to promote the games. I mean, what they're focused on are a)ratings and b)promotion. So as long as there are new games coming out, I think that's a trend that will continue. But! The writers kept pitching hints even when they knew Misty was leaving, even AFTER she'd left. They didn't have to do that, especially the latter. That tells me that they were making a concerted effort to say, yeah, Ash and Misty are still a thing.

    ...I would love it if Misty became a member of the E4, like Koga in Gold and Silver. That would be a great way for her and Ash to meet up again.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

    This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

  20. #5170
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I'm really over it myself too. It's getting old. I think for sure they would have a 20th anniversary with everyone in it. Idk if there will be some pokeshipping. Let's all hope so.
    Well even if there's nothing that's blatantly related to PokeShipping, just seeing Ash and Misty together would be good. I wish that we still got Chronicles episodes like we did in AG since those would allow Misty to appear at least. She would likely appear on her own, but she could make references to Ash at the very least which would show how much she misses him. Alas, the only special episodes that we get these days are about recent characters. :x

  21. #5171
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Well even if there's nothing that's blatantly related to PokeShipping, just seeing Ash and Misty together would be good. I wish that we still got Chronicles episodes like we did in AG since those would allow Misty to appear at least. She would likely appear on her own, but she could make references to Ash at the very least which would show how much she misses him. Alas, the only special episodes that we get these days are about recent characters. :x
    I know, I just miss their interaction in general. I don't even know why they stopped the hoso episodes for Misty. Isn't it supposed to revolve on ALL other characters? Because I just feel like they only do it for the recent gone characters which is wrong.
    Pokemonfan 123: Yet again, an amazing point made. Does anyone have the chronicles in Japanese? I'd like to see them. Also, new topic?
    Do you feel like there's hints/interaction that hasn't been mentioned or often talked about?
    I would say there was this one episode, (there's more that is rarely talked about) where Team Rocket had a statue slowbro golden machine thing where it was running over the place, and Misty was in front of it. Ash then saves her by holding her hand running while she just stared at it lol. I thought it was cute. I think I have a pic here.
    It might not be a hint, I just find it cute.
    Last edited by OfCorsola; 18th February 2014 at 12:02 AM.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

  22. #5172
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California<3
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post


    That's for sure that bringing Misty back would definetly get older fans' interest. Does anyone know how popular Misty is in Japan? In Western countries she got quite a fanbase but I don't have any clue how are things in Japan. Honestly I doubt she is the most popular one of all the Pokégirls but still pretty high in the top.
    I also was very thrilled back when Misty made those few appearances in AG. The group got some new dynamics right away after she joined Ash and co, which was what I really missed from old days of Pokémon, even though I still enjoy watching the series almost with as huge passion even after Misty's departure.
    I read somewhere that Misty is even more popular in Japan than she is here!. They love Misty over there, which is why it's sooo weird that they won't even consider bringing her back..and I do believe that she is the most popular poke girl, I know for a fact she was voted the most popular pokegirl a couple years ago, I don't know if it is the same today, but I am sure it is..and I can't say the same..the passion I have for the series today doesn't even come CLOSE to what I had back then...I actually don't really even watchtower he series anymore..I didn't see any of black and white, and hardly any of DP..I started watching XY though..hopefully Misty can make a return I'm the Kalos region. Fingers crossed!!.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33


  23. #5173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I read somewhere that Misty is even more popular in Japan than she is here!. They love Misty over there, which is why it's sooo weird that they won't even consider bringing her back..and I do believe that she is the most popular poke girl, I know for a fact she was voted the most popular pokegirl a couple years ago, I don't know if it is the same today, but I am sure it is..and I can't say the same..the passion I have for the series today doesn't even come CLOSE to what I had back then...I actually don't really even watchtower he series anymore..I didn't see any of black and white, and hardly any of DP..I started watching XY though..hopefully Misty can make a return I'm the Kalos region. Fingers crossed!!.
    If we do get any cameos from Misty in XY I'm wondering what it would be and also if it has any poke shipping hints. The chances of that happening might be 50/50 imo .
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  24. #5174
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California<3
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    If we do get any cameos from Misty in XY I'm wondering what it would be and also if it has any poke shipping hints. The chances of that happening might be 50/50 imo .
    I know, i always think of a bunch of different scenarios in my head of what could happen if she made a cameo in XY..honestly since there is another girl that openly shows attraction towards Ash, it will be perfect to bring her back.

    Also, XY would be perfect because of the whole mega gyrados thing(: I don't care how many years pass, I still always have hope that Misty will return and I know she will some day, she has too..

    I mean, Ash cared more about her than anyone in the series aside from pikachu.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33


  25. #5175
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I know, I just miss their interaction in general. I don't even know why they stopped the hoso episodes for Misty. Isn't it supposed to revolve on ALL other characters? Because I just feel like they only do it for the recent gone characters which is wrong.
    Pokemonfan 123: Yet again, an amazing point made. Does anyone have the chronicles in Japanese? I'd like to see them. Also, new topic?
    Do you feel like there's hints/interaction that hasn't been mentioned or often talked about?
    I would say there was this one episode, (there's more that is rarely talked about) where Team Rocket had a statue slowbro golden machine thing where it was running over the place, and Misty was in front of it. Ash then saves her by holding her hand running while she just stared at it lol. I thought it was cute. I think I have a pic here.
    It might not be a hint, I just find it cute.
    That Slowpoke thing was interesting; I didn't even remember that until now. I think it showed that Ash values Misty's safety which is why he helped her get out of the way from danger. It was very chivalrous and gallant of him and I'm glad that there were little hints like that throughout Johto, which I thought was generally devoid of PokeShipping hints most of the time.

Page 207 of 254 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •