Page 211 of 254 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 6350

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I loved seeing them bicker too, but I think they could do that without becoming each other's rival in my opinion. I loved that they got on each other's nerves frequently; that was actually one of my favorite things about PokeShipping since they acted like real kids when they would bicker. That's what I'm looking forward to when they reunite someday. I want them to have friendly moments too, but seeing them argue would be just as fun for me personally lol.
    Indeed, their arguing was what made Pokeshipping interesting in my eyes, and I love how they had the friendship moments too. I mean that's what made their relationship what it is now. Too bad we hadn't had that since her last cameo. I'll just be waiting for her to come back in the ending of XY and when she does, it better be good.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

I loved seeing them bicker too, but I think they could do that without becoming each other's rival in my opinion. I loved that they got on each other's nerves frequently; that was actually one of my favorite things about PokeShipping since they acted like real kids when they would bicker. That's what I'm looking forward to when they reunite someday. I want them to have friendly moments too, but seeing them argue would be just as fun for me personally lol.
    Aww! I know right??? :'( *butterflies in my stomach* I miss PokeShipping sooo much !!

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Aww! I know right??? :'( *butterflies in my stomach* I miss PokeShipping sooo much !!
    I miss pokeshipping myself. There has been a topic that I would like to see more answers on too, just curious
    So, since season 1 and the first movie originally was supposed to wrap up the show...in terms of pokeshipping, how would you think it would have ended like?

So, since season 1 and the first movie originally was supposed to wrap up the show...in terms of pokeshipping, how would you think it would have ended like?
    Well I guess that maybe in the epilogue of the movie it could have shown them somehow getting together in a flashback or something. I'm not sure how exactly what the 1st movie's original plot was supposed to be like and if the entire story was gonna be told in flashbacks or something since there was an adult Misty in that scrapped trailer.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I think Ash and Misty would've ended up together. I mean I see no reason why they shouldn't have become a couple at the end of the anime. I know that one of the directors was against having heavy romance on the show, but the finale would've been the perfect opportunity for Ash and Misty's true romantic relationship to start in my opinion. I kind of wish that they had gotten together regardless of whether the anime was supposed to end or not though, but alas.

I think Ash and Misty would've ended up together. I mean I see no reason why they shouldn't have become a couple at the end of the anime. I know that one of the directors was against having heavy romance on the show, but the finale would've been the perfect opportunity for Ash and Misty's true romantic relationship to start in my opinion. I kind of wish that they had gotten together regardless of whether the anime was supposed to end or not though, but alas.
    I would also arguably say they would have gotten together too, considering the amount of hints there was the first 2 seasons. I wonder what made them keep Ash in the series. They could have changed character in the Johto region, but they kept Ash, Misty, and Brock.

It could have been very plausible for Ash and Misty to end up together had the series been shorter, even though the show has never been that romance-oriented and never will. As for how they'd end up being an item, I used to have lots of scenarios of how that would happen. In my opinion, I don't think either of them would directly confess their feelings. Well perhaps Misty would, but I really can't see Ash confessing straight forward her. Honestly I wouldn't expect a kiss either, maybe a little peck on cheek at most but that's all. Instead, I'd see them standing side by side, their hands linking together. They would also look at each other smiling, with little blush gracing their faces.

I've always wondered what was the original concept for the first movie and whether it really had some connection to that trailer. Sadly we may never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post

It could have been very plausible for Ash and Misty to end up together had the series been shorter, even though the show has never been that romance-oriented and never will. As for how they'd end up being an item, I used to have lots of scenarios of how that would happen. In my opinion, I don't think either of them would directly confess their feelings. Well perhaps Misty would, but I really can't see Ash confessing straight forward her. Honestly I wouldn't expect a kiss either, maybe a little peck on cheek at most but that's all. Instead, I'd see them standing side by side, their hands linking together. They would also look at each other smiling, with little blush gracing their faces.

I've always wondered what was the original concept for the first movie and whether it really had some connection to that trailer. Sadly we may never know...
    I see. I think it be more of a hand hand relationship, and the movie could have been used as an ending to wrap the show up and Pokeshipping. That's what I think, it's pretty sad how we never really got an ending in pokemon, because IMO I felt like the true pokemon show has come to an ending, and now it's just another beginning.

I would also arguably say they would have gotten together too, considering the amount of hints there was the first 2 seasons. I wonder what made them keep Ash in the series. They could have changed character in the Johto region, but they kept Ash, Misty, and Brock.
    Yeah I definitely think that they would've ended up together if the anime had ended as planned. I mean like you said, there were so many hints and the ship had so much going for it back then. If the anime ended within the next few years, my faith in Ash and Misty's future would be diminished though. I mean so many things have happened since Misty left and I'm not exactly confident that they'd end up together in the future. But I still have a little bit of hope.

Yeah I definitely think that they would've ended up together if the anime had ended as planned. I mean like you said, there were so many hints and the ship had so much going for it back then. If the anime ended within the next few years, my faith in Ash and Misty's future would be diminished though. I mean so many things have happened since Misty left and I'm not exactly confident that they'd end up together in the future. But I still have a little bit of hope.
    It's safe to say Ash and Misty has the most hints, but Ash did have if not many, at least a few with all of the other Pokegirls, so Ash and Misty ending up together...chances are low. Sad, but true. I've never shipped an anime pairing as much as them because of how compatible they are in my point of view

It's safe to say Ash and Misty has the most hints, but Ash did have if not many, at least a few with all of the other Pokegirls, so Ash and Misty ending up together...chances are low. Sad, but true. I've never shipped an anime pairing as much as them because of how compatible they are in my point of view
    If it's based on which pairing had the most hints then yeah Poke does win out; I do believe any non-shipper looking at it objectively would find it hard to say otherwise.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

I never really saw hints with the other pokegirls. I mean towards Ash yeah they had a couple..but Ash never really had shown any towards them. Where as with Misty, he showed multiple hints towards her. I felt that pokeshipping was the only ship that wasn't one sided.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I never really saw hints with the other pokegirls. I mean towards Ash yeah they had a couple..but Ash never really had shown any towards them. Where as with Misty, he showed multiple hints towards her. I felt that pokeshipping was the only ship that wasn't one sided.
    Agreed, although he is dense about romance, the closest person he's had romantic relationship with would be Misty.

I'm not going to argue whether there've been many hints on Ash's side towards other girls, as usually the possible hints are in their fellow shippers' eyes and shippers usually tend to deny the hints in the "rival shippings". I can't remember whether Ash has ever shown any jelaousy about any other girl than Misty or blushed around her that often than others, which I think is very positive for PokeShipping.

I'm not going to argue whether there've been many hints on Ash's side towards other girls, as usually the possible hints are in their fellow shippers' eyes and shippers usually tend to deny the hints in the "rival shippings". I can't remember whether Ash has ever shown any jelaousy about any other girl than Misty or blushed around her that often than others, which I think is very positive for PokeShipping.
    That's true. I just don't want to get defensive here though. That's actually why Pokeshipping is my favorite Ash ship, because he showed some possible hints of returning feelings. I don't like arguing about ship wars as I was okay with it before, so that's all I'm going to say

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I kind of agree, although Ash's interest in Misty wasn't as blatant as her interest in him in my opinion. I mean she spent most of Movie 2 focusing on Ash whereas we didn't really see Ash invest that much time and energy on Misty imo. It was still nice to see PokeShipping hints from Misty though. I liked that Ash at least seemed jealous on two occasions in the Orange Islands saga.

I kind of agree, although Ash's interest in Misty wasn't as blatant as her interest in him in my opinion. I mean she spent most of Movie 2 focusing on Ash whereas we didn't really see Ash invest that much time and energy on Misty imo. It was still nice to see PokeShipping hints from Misty though. I liked that Ash at least seemed jealous on two occasions in the Orange Islands saga.
    One thing I love how in the 2nd movie, when Melody accuses Misty for being Ash's girlfriends, while Misty becomes angry....Ash just itches his head and smiles at Misty instead of reacting like he did when Team Rocket accused them of being in love. LOL

I always thought Melody was the biggest Pokeshipper out of all the one-time characters. I doubt she'd show up at the wedding though, Misty doesn't appear to like her.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    I always thought Melody was the biggest Pokeshipper out of all the one-time characters. I doubt she'd show up at the wedding though, Misty doesn't appear to like her.
    Let's not forget Team Rocket and Tracey haha. Also, Misty and Melody sorta made up towards the end when she said she was going to save Ash and Melody seemed to agree. There it seemed like they weren't mad or anything..

One thing I love how in the 2nd movie, when Melody accuses Misty for being Ash's girlfriends, while Misty becomes angry....Ash just itches his head and smiles at Misty instead of reacting like he did when Team Rocket accused them of being in love. LOL
    It's almost like he didn't mind the accusation. I don't know if that can be interpreted as a PokeShipping hint from Ash or not, but it was an interesting scene. Although I was personally more interested in Misty's reaction to Melody kissing Ash. It was funny to see her get so upset. She was clearly jealous and her bad mood during the festival scenes were some of my favorite parts of the movie. I like moody Misty. :P

Yes, Ash obviously didn't show his feelings as much as Misty did. the Ash we all know and love is clueless when it comes to romance x) but there were plenty of times where you could tell that he had some sort of romantic feelings towards Misty. There were many times. Where as with the other pokegirls, he didn't really ever show anything towards them. And none of the other girls, aside from Serena, have shown a crazy amount of feelings towards Ash like Misty did. I think there is a reason for that!. Lol I don't know where they are going with the Serena thing, but I don't think it will become canon. I really do believe that when the series ends he will be with Misty or they will at least admit their feelings towards each other!. A girl can only dream lol.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

I think Ash is capable of notice when one expresses liking someone. You know, In BW he noticed right away that his Oshawott got very attracted to a female Oshawott and was ready to even let his Oshawott go if it felt happier that way rather than being with Ash. But when someone expresses interest in him, he gets as clueless as rock, or then he just pretends not to notice, who knows...

I think Ash is capable of notice when one expresses liking someone. You know, In BW he noticed right away that his Oshawott got very attracted to a female Oshawott and was ready to even let his Oshawott go if it felt happier that way rather than being with Ash. But when someone expresses interest in him, he gets as clueless as rock, or then he just pretends not to notice, who knows...
    Don't forget about butterfree, and Rudy and Danny too. Ash did get jealous of them and it was pretty obvious he knew Misty (might) have had been crushing on Danny. And he probably knew that Rudy liked Misty.

When I first watched the episode with Rudy as a 10-year-old, for much of the episode it looked like Misty was going to stay with him. Looking back I'm glad she didn't.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    When I first watched the episode with Rudy as a 10-year-old, for much of the episode it looked like Misty was going to stay with him. Looking back I'm glad she didn't.
    I gotta disagree, she looked torn on between who should she chose Ash, or Rudy. She obviously wanted to chose Ash but probably thought "oh but I should give rudy a chance." and what not

Page 211 of 254 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast