Page 215 of 255 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

iirc i think there was an episode where misty say something like this to Ash " I hope that the two of us we'll also get married someday" or something with the line like that.

ash's reply was he even nodded before he was a bit shock with what he said.

some were saying that this has been the biggest hint for pokeshipping am i right?
    Question: was that the temacu episode sorry for asking since it has been a while i watch that episode :x

tbh there's isn't any shipping i hate prior to gen 5.

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    iirc i think there was an episode where misty say something like this to Ash " I hope that the two of us we'll also get married someday" or something with the line like that.

some were saying that this has been the biggest hint for pokeshipping am i right?
    Question: was that the temacu episode sorry for asking since it has been a while i watch that episode :x

That really happened? Sure it wasn't a dream? xD Or did she mean that they both, even separately will find love one day?

Yup I'm weird.
    Credit: ico

I don't remember her saying that; if she had said something along those lines at any point in the anime, it would've been the biggest PokeShipping hint and overall the icing on the cake, so to speak. Maybe she said something else that was taken out of context perhaps?

The whole marriage quote was just made up by 4Kids for some reason, though there are hints in the Japanese version of the OS, some are on PocketMonstersSub, though not a lot of the episodes. The real version was about 'Love at first site' in the Tamcu episode.
    I'm not a bad person, I just have my own opinions. I don't hate anyones interest in Pokemon fan base and I respect them equally. I don't like comparisons in pop culture as they're different from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by PK1991 View Post
    The whole marriage quote was just made up by 4Kids for some reason, though there are hints in the Japanese version of the OS, some are on PocketMonstersSub, though not a lot of the episodes. The real version was about 'Love at first site' in the Tamcu episode.
    thanks for clarifying i just really can't interpret it the correct way since that was already years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PK1991 View Post
    Yeah, the line was "You and I will be married, too, someday." As in to other people, but then they were both embarrassed because of how it sounded.

Speaking of the Temacu episode, though, I loved the part where Misty was telling Brock "Trust me, it's a lot easier to like someone who likes you back." I was like, aw, Misty!
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    Yeah, the line was "You and I will be married, too, someday." As in to other people, but then they were both embarrassed because of how it sounded.

Speaking of the Temacu episode, though, I loved the part where Misty was telling Brock "Trust me, it's a lot easier to like someone who likes you back." I was like, aw, Misty!
    My favourite Misty quote is definitely "Ash will never really be alone cause he’s got… me." aw! that was romantic..

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    My favourite Misty quote is definitely "Ash will never really be alone cause he’s got… me." aw! that was romantic..
    I love the quote from gotta catch you later that Misty said. "I know how you feel" when she biked on the way home. It was really touching pokeshipping or not.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

I think in Japanese it was "Ash is my burden" but effectively means the same thing.

It is one of the most touching lines in the entire series.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

I liked that quote too, I forgot where it's from though, I think it was from Pokemon 2000. Either that one of the First Movie. I liked the part where Ash got turned into stone in that movie and Misty was like Ash, no or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Poke-Girl9 View Post
    Also...I hope I;m not going off topic here, but I saw a familiar look of Ash's in the preview for the next XY episode and it indeed it does look exactly like his look when he saw Misty in her Kimono. Now, I can't say anything until the show airs, and even if it happens the way I think it's going to happen it won't matter to me that much in respects to Ash and Serena (I'm a multishipper). But it did get me thinking. How would you guys react to the writer's if they decided to give similar hints between Ash and Misty in any other Ash ship? I just personally feel like if they did that, it would mean that he did harbor feelings for Misty, but then it would also mean that he harbors feelings for the new girl (and I say new girl because it could be any girl in the future if not Serena). I hope I'm getting my point across lol I suck at explaining my thoughts.
    I am not really a multi shipper. Lol I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't really multiship with Ash!. Lol I try too, but it's just hard. So I probably wouldn't like it too much if they tried using similar hints that Ash had with Misty, with another girl. How obsessed I am with PokeShipping is kind of scary xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sergent Stone View Post
    May,Misty,Dawn should all meet up and have a pokemon battle over Ash that would be good
    Bahaha! What a great idea!. But Misty would have to win ofcourse (; lol

Yeah, I think that was the heartbreak of Brock and she says something like "Someday you and I will be married too"
    And Ash nods and then does his whole "huh?!" Thing lol.
    But it's been argued whether or not this was meant as Misty saying that her and ash were going to marry eachother, or if she meant it as just that they would good married someday in general.
    I think that Misty was saying it as like that someday they were gonna get married, like in general to other people. And I think Ash thought she was saying that he and Misty were gonna get married lol. X)
    But I'm pretty sure it was just a 4kids thing ): lol oh well still loved it!.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I am not really a multi shipper. Lol I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't really multiship with Ash!. Lol I try too, but it's just hard. So I probably wouldn't like it too much if they tried using similar hints that Ash had with Misty, with another girl. How obsessed I am with PokeShipping is kind of scary xD .
    lol you're not the only one XD it's funny because I multiship in other anime but not in Pokemon. PokeShipping is just very special to me lol. Misty is long gone from the show and there haven't been hints of PokeShipping in years. It's sad, but I'm cool with that.
    Last edited by besho; 26th March 2014 at 10:56 PM.

lol you're not the only one XD it's funny because I multiship in other anime but not in Pokemon. PokeShipping is just very special to me lol. Misty is long gone from the show and there haven't been hints of PokeShipping in years. It's sad, but I'm cool with that.
    Aha, I can't multiship when it comes to ships I'm obsessed with. I'm too emotionally involved. Although I can understand the appeal of other ships, and maybe I could enjoy a fic or a fanart... I can't support them when it comes to the canon.

By the way, I'm working on that translation, but it's going slower than I thought it would. It's because the author didn't use furigana, which is what I'm used to, so every time I come across a kanji I don't know, I have to look it up by radicals. And since it's hand-written, or in a font that looks hand-written, sometimes it's hard to discern the radicals... Anyway, I'm on the fourth page of the comic proper. I want to go back and work out the intro later, though.

I will admit I do multiship, but it's been recent. I mean I always did multiship Misty with people, but I never multishipped Ash with anyone until recently. I still prefer pokeshipping more then any other ship because I think they had the best dynamic .

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I will admit I do multiship, but it's been recent. I mean I always did multiship Misty with people, but I never multishipped Ash with anyone until recently. I still prefer pokeshipping more then any other ship because I think they had the best dynamic .
    I multi ship Ash with every main girl lol. I also ship DawnxN for fun :3
    They definitely had the best shipping moments. Pokemon 2000 is my favorite for poke shipping hints and I also liked the episode where Misty is dressed in a kimono and she dances with Ash near the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I will admit I do multiship, but it's been recent. I mean I always did multiship Misty with people, but I never multishipped Ash with anyone until recently.
    I'm the opposite; I've multi-shipped Ash with other characters, but not Misty. I just think she's perfect for Ash and I couldn't see her with anyone else. I'm still faithful to PokeShipping though. It's my favorite pairing/ship because of Ash and Misty's chemistry throughout OS as I've said before.

for me this has been one of the pairings that i like before transferring to amourshipping although even if that was the case, i still respect pokeshipping form the bottom of my heart because this is the first shipping that i like when i watch pokemon.

Myself, I'm not really a multishipper, especially when it comes to Ash and Misty. I've never shipped either of them with any other character, only until the beginning of BW season and when Cilan was introduced. Then I started to support Cafemochashipping a little as well. I've never could ship Misty with other characters than Ash, since in my poit of view there isn't anyone but him for her. The same goes with Ash too, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I multi ship Ash with every main girl lol. I also ship DawnxN for fun :3
    They definitely had the best shipping moments. Pokemon 2000 is my favorite for poke shipping hints and I also liked the episode where Misty is dressed in a kimono and she dances with Ash near the end.
    I'm not guilty with multishipping, I only ship Ash with two main girls but that's alright, I definitely agree, the movie has my favorite pokeshipping hints. Also I liked that ghost of maidens peak episode, it was a love orientated episode so I see what they did there with that kimono scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm the opposite; I've multi-shipped Ash with other characters, but not Misty. I just think she's perfect for Ash and I couldn't see her with anyone else. I'm still faithful to PokeShipping though. It's my favorite pairing/ship because of Ash and Misty's chemistry throughout OS as I've said before.
    I see what you mean. But, I'm also an imageshipper, so I don't think it's a threat to pokeshipping so I'm fine with that. But I agree, pokeshipping is my favorite ship because again, the best hints are there, more chemistry.

I know PokeShipping will never happen but It's hard for me to visualize Ash with anyone other than Misty. They're the perfect couple. I just love these two together. I think Ash and Misty have the best chemistry, IMO.

-Wow and I received a negative rep for this, seriously? LOL
    Last edited by besho; 28th March 2014 at 6:28 PM.

I know PokeShipping will never happen but It's hard for me to visualize Ash with anyone other than Misty. They're the perfect couple. I just love these two together. I think Ash and Misty have the best chemistry, IMO.

-Wow and I received a negative rep for this, seriously? LOL
    I literally always receive negative rep and I have no idea why I never post anything at all offensive lol.
    Anyway, I have to disagree!. I think someday they will end up together wayyyy in the future when pokemon finally ends!. They almost have to for the nostalgic ness of it.
    And I still think they have made Misty they only girl that Ash has shown obvious feelings for, for a reason!. lol I believe pokeshipping will happen
    Last edited by vivalakatie713; 28th March 2014 at 7:34 PM.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Well, I don't think Ash will end up with anyone because it's pokemon. If they did ever have an ending I would arguably say it be Misty. I can dream on but if that does actually happen...then how would you guys think it be like, I have so many Ash-Misty scenarios in my head that I can't decide one.

Well, I don't think Ash will end up with anyone because it's pokemon. If they did ever have an ending I would arguably say it be Misty. I can dream on but if that does actually happen...then how would you guys think it be like, I have so many Ash-Misty scenarios in my head that I can't decide one.
    I think it's possible, but I doubt there would be a focus on the romance. Like, maybe if Serena confessed to Ash, and he said he liked someone else (yeah, I'm kind of stuck on that idea). Or, like many people think, the last episode would show Ash and Misty as adults, married with a kid. Stuff like that that's just sort of matter-of-fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    I think it's possible, but I doubt there would be a focus on the romance. Like, maybe if Serena confessed to Ash, and he said he liked someone else (yeah, I'm kind of stuck on that idea). Or, like many people think, the last episode would show Ash and Misty as adults, married with a kid. Stuff like that that's just sort of matter-of-fact.
    I don't know, I heard this one interview with one of the writers saying "Putting Ash with a girl is like putting too much spice in a soup." I don't remember where i read this, but I could find it. I wouldn't think it's impossible for Ash and Misty to get married at the end. Hey, they could even start a new series based on their child's future as a pokemon master.

I pretty much agree, except that I still have some hope that Ash and Misty might end up together. Maybe it's just complete wishful thinking on my part, but it's something I believe in still. Mostly because they had good chemistry like you said, which I believe hints that they're destined to be together.

Page 215 of 255 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast