Page 217 of 255 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

So, what I believe is that MAYBE Shudo did want Ash and Misty to end up together if the season were to be over in Kanto. I think once he thought that Misty was getting 'boring' je thought there was no dynamic and he chose to just write her off. I thought Misty was a pretty interesting character...I don't understand why he felt differently.
    I think this way because, there would be no reason to write a majority of pokeshipping episodes. Man, if only I had a chance to interview him.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

Yah, maybe he had been open to a relationship type thing until ratings dropped and he needed to up the score. I just wonder what the writers feel about the future of the anime now. Then again, it is in the mercy of the next game which won't be out for a long time, if it happens at all which I think it will. But I hope Misty comes back this XY series and, even if it is only in the dub, expresses how she feels.

It would be great!
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    I think there's only a very small possibility for Ash to get set up with a girl.
    I can somewhat a agree with this.
    Honestly I think the chances of Pokemon actually showing a relationship between Ash and someone else are slim.
    However, I do think that someday he and Misty will at LEAST admit their feelings towards eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    That's why I have hope. When I watched BW I literally bought that this was it for pokemon. I watched XY and actually took liking, because it was going somewhere. There's pokeshipping potential in this saga. I could see place for misty to reappear!
    I stopped watching pokemon when battle frontier started. Because I could not STAND the new voice actors omg I just couldn't listen to it. I had watched some of DP. And NONE of BW. Omg the characters were annoying in BW lol. But I have been watching the XY series regularly since it started. I have taken a liking to it because I do feel that they are trying to bring the old back with the new. Even though I don't like what they are doing with Serena and Ash, I do have high hopes for the XY series, because I feel that bringing back some of the old, they are foreshadowing a Misty appearance

Quote Originally Posted by Jfloydian View Post
    Looking over the English dub's hints at pokeshipping it is VERY evident that Misty and even Ash have feelings for each other. It kind of brake my heart when I realized how different it was in the original Japanese versions of the anime
    There had been a couple hints that were added by 4Kids. But most of the hints that were in the English dub were also in the original version. And also, the original version has hints that had never been dubbed. So pokeshipping was not created by 4kids lol, I just think they are all mega pokeshippers and wanted to give us a few extra hints. But, before they can add anything themselves they have to get permission from the Japanese writters...so they obviously didn't have a problem with a couple extra hints lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I really like all those above mentioned music pieces ("Under the Mistletoe" being my absolute favourite, I can so imagine that scene in my head).
    Omg YES!!!. I loveeeeeeeeeee under the mistletoe!!. I can picture that in my head soooo clearly it isn't even funny lol!. They did such a great job with that song lol.

I also like to play with Mistys song in my head. Like picture it actually playing in an episode and picture how they are acting as it's playing. It's perfect!!!.

There are plenty of other ones where 4kids took control and made their own reality. I'd be HAPPY to just say, "well I believe the dubbed version not the original because that means Misty really DOES like Ash" but...I can't because, to the actual writers of the show, Misty DOESNT like Ash which REALLY REALLY SUCKS
    O.o that is ridiculous. Ash obviously like Misty and Misty obviously liked Ash. In BOTH versions. So that at all doesn't make sense. I don't believe it either lol.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

I noticed lot of discussion on mr. Shudo and whole controversy said about pokeshipping and Misty character.

Here is my take on this:
    Many of things which can be found in blogs from head writer for OS about Misty wasn't something over which other writers agreed with him and as such shoud be viewed with good "grain of salt".

Important:As known to those familiarized with it Shudo stated in his blogs and confirmed how he argued and came in conflict with pokemon direrctor and other writers over way in which pokemon anbime should be written and characters like Misty. With his idea of how TR should be written, when Misty should leave cast etc often coming in opposition with views from other members of staff which wrote for pokemon series.

For example he stated how Misty didn't had romantic feelings for Ash, but could it be that he was wrong?
    Its no secret that mr. Shudo was in clash with other members of writing staff about many things, romance included showing how other members aren't against idea of adding little flirting and conflict here and there with romance to enrich character interactions and content of episode themselves.

Could it be that Shudo didn't wanted that Misty portrays affection toward Ash but other writers wanted it still including signs in episodes he didnpt wrote for?

I mean it was pretty obvious to me when watching Kanto, Orange and Johto series accompanied with second movie how there indeed existed romantic subplot as far as Misty character is concerned. As evidenced with lot of scenes where Misty blushed like red pepper, showed jealousy over other girls flirting with Ash and trying to deny it when being accused in several episodes(like suspicions coming from Tracey, Jessie and James, Melody etc). and especially in second movie.

Such things simply cannot be denied. With episodes and moments happening there completely going against line oif though mr. Shudo may have pesent in his blogs. Because all those scenes over Misty crying and shioweing concern whenever Ash was in danger(much more than even Brock showed)like when he "died" in Lavender Town, when almost jumping of cliff full of tears stopped by Tracey in Lugia movie,going rashly in confrontation with TR to save Lugia by himself in Whirl Islands with Brock needing to reassure her how everything will be ok.

Certain dose of great deal of attachment becoming at certain times posessive overreacting like when elder in "Better Pill to Swallov" gave him suspicious pill causing Ash pain invoking her fury, not wanting any other girl to be present near Ash as far as flirting goes which was especially memorable during Johto league with Macy giving to her knpwledge from very start how he is "occupied". Or high level of dedication and faithfulness as evidenced when rejecting gym leader Rudy offer in Orange islands going in struggle between staying with him and sister or continuing with Ash choosing him with same thing happening in chronicles rejecting Georgio offer to go on date.

Were all clear and definite proofs how Misty reactions, internal thoughts and way she behaved when Ash was in question at certain times revealed how there is present more than just friendship feelings from her side.

And reason why i say how it could be possible how other writers didn't necessarily agreed with Shudo wishes can be found in episodes after he stopped writing for pokemon. Takeshi Shudo stepped out from main position of head writer in middle of Johto, before Whirl Islands. Time when Misty as character and dream of becoming water master was expanded more after certain drought happening in middle of Johto gaining more importance as character. Atsuhiro Tomioka wrote Whirl Cup episodes showing how he wanted to increase and strengthen Misty role in series.

Also other writers started showing blatant signs of Misty/Kasumi crush on Ash after Takeshi Shudo left as well. Like "Love Pokemon Style" at Johto league, Misty was furious over Macy flirting with Ash saying how Ash is occupied blushing and feeling embarassed when Macy accused her of being Ash boyfriend. In "Gotta Catch Ya Later" Misty stated while leaving how she finally knows how Ash feels about her.

There is also fact of Misty still showing signs of attachment and allegation toward Ash after departure. In "Cerulean Blue" in end of episode in Japan version she thinks only about Ash asking inspector Joy to convey her greetings to him while dub changed that including Brock there too, in "Date with Delcatty" in original version when Georgio asked her on date she declines feeling embarassed saying how "there is someone else".

All of this were pretty strong indications how Misty interest for Ash was kept alive from other members of pokemon staff. With way writers abruptly removed her taking care of gym because of necessity and incompetent sisters and showed from character selfdoubts never giving up on dream of becoming water master wanting to stay with Ash and continue pursuing her own desires. Way they left story like dreams of becoming water master, explore on water pokemon weakness and strength discovering their true origins and secrets dreaming of meeting legendary type, her own fears and flaws but strong feelings she harbored for left pending and completely unresolved.

Being arguably inuication of doing it on purpose because of not being sure at that point how would new girls be received keeping Misty as back up plan to bring her back. In case formula of adding new females to better go in line with promotion of new games flops out.
    Since that way they would have easier time in bringing Misty back with justifiction of continuing from where they stopped due to her future, dreams and whole situation with gym doing it like job a, showing frustration and desire of leaving advancing on her own career, and most of all feelings she holds for Ash beng left undefined and uncleared.

I think Takeshi Shudo was in general too critic toward himself not realizing how he managed to make Misty as appealing and charming character which was further confirmed and established in research conducted by other professional writers and experts published in books "Classics Zettai" or "Japanification of children popular culture" revealing how Misty was viewed among western audience as complex, important and heavily appealing character with writers which made analysis of Misty character complimenting on good job done with her.
    With Misty not bering classified as "garbage" but appealing character which brought identity, stamina and emotion into cast contributing a lot in pokemon becoming popular and globally recognized in first place along with Ash and Brock influencing series plot and development more than she is given credit for.
    I think i posted this already in Misty club,if im not mistaken.

In that sense mr. Shudo can say whatever he wants but he did really, really great job to portray Misty's gradual evolution as person in charming, believable and natural weay.

Being genious in extracting emotions, fears and deep complex interactions going between characters writing many things right about Misty.
    In fact when you analyze her characterization, background and various flaws, dreams she had on deeper level makes you think about for secnd of how complex and multilayered her personality and integrity really was. With romance she expressed toward Ash and trying to pair up others adding extra depth to her characterization.

So if so many people considered Misty as character with charm, great personality, unique dreams and impact she left on pokemon series, were aware how there was something going between Misty and main protagonist Ash could it be that Takeshi Shudo was maybe too harsh on his own skills as writer overlooking fact that he did something right making good job with females like Misty and way whole love subplot was build up ?

Because sometime writer himself can oversee when he does good job not giving himself credit when credit is deserved.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 30th March 2014 at 10:39 PM.

It just didn't make sense how there were so many hints. I mean if he at least said that Ash didn't like Misty more then a friend, I would've at least tried to accept it. It's not arguable that Misty has a crush on Ash. Everytime a girl hit on Ash she'd be jealous, and this happened like 4 times. Even with Nurse Joy, when she called him a cutie Misty's facial expression turned angry and envious haha.

Also, then why create a character like Misty if he didn't like her? I feel like he grew bored of Misty and just decided to say that at the end.

Sigh, though. It just shocks me how he didn't like Misty as much. She's a great character. But I feel like if he did stay, maybe he would have just changed her personality. I still believe he wouldn't just write her off. I also wonder what he thought of May and Dawn too, and if he thought they were handled well, which they were.

It upsets me how he said they weren't canon, or how Misty didn't have a slight affection for Ash because I highly doubt that.

Also, then why create a character like Misty if he didn't like her? I feel like he grew bored of Misty and just decided to say that at the end.

Sigh, though. It just shocks me how he didn't like Misty as much. She's a great character. But I feel like if he did stay, maybe he would have just changed her personality. I still believe he wouldn't just write her off. I also wonder what he thought of May and Dawn too, and if he thought they were handled well, which they were.

It upsets me how he said they weren't canon, or how Misty didn't have a slight affection for Ash because I highly doubt that.
    It was mr. Shudo who brought decision to replace Misty with other writers having to follow his decisions, given he was in charge until middle of Johto saga with director accepting his suggestion. So even if he stayed writing for pokemon series he would sadly be in favor of writing Misty out.

Simply not favorizing much Misty design , personality and interests going for her feeling she lacks enough exterior beauty and charm as girl. Sexist i know, but what can you do. Along with preferring TR much more over her and any other main character explaining why he chosen them to stay instead of first poke girl.

We do not know though how other writers felt about decision of Misty being replaced and increase of Misty focus and role in Master Quest but also leaving her story, dreams and crush on Ash alive and unresolved in chronicles and cameos eveals how they were in favor of bringing her back lesving window open to revive her roke in anime in case those from upper positions like directors decide that she becomes important to pokemon series again.

His blogs if anything revealed several contradictions in his thoughts and opinions. If he thought Misty didn't had charm among fans, he was clearly mistaken because popularity and iconic status she left on anime and audience showed otherwise with highest demand for return of past characters to main cast being for her.
    Misty was popular because of her multi faced, flamboyant full of compassion, funny quirks and sassy, fiery antics personality, touching background and unique and mysterious goal with people finding her outstanding.

Even mr. Shudo himself expressed how this was his view on whole thing, raising up question what other writers staff thought about this? Because whenever he wrote episode focusing on Misty he was able to extract essence of character on surface and as series went on he managed to add more depth to character straying away from usual tsundere A stereotype we saw in beginning of Kanto. And other members of writing staff like Atsuhiro Tomioka showed to know how to bring out appeal from female characters on surface usually doing good job out of it. Whether its case about Misty in chronicles, specials and in OS when mr. Shudo didn't wrote , May, Dawn etc. feeling characters with some substance.

And all those hints from Misty side, blushing like crazy, jealousy and defensive attitude trying to deny it being deely concerned, attached and admikriung for Asdh character serving as undeniable oroof in my opinion how those moments were written by other writers who were in disagreement over his views about Misty and how things should be written. But mr. Shudo himself in presenting Misty in light of character which developed crush and later case of young love for Ash character. Possibly realizing how he went overboard with it for kids TV show later on through blogs trying to rebuke whole thing and drive away people from thought of this leading anywhere.

Because when you compare Misty at start of pokemon and later on you can notice mr. Shudo later put more effort in character creating things unique to her. And whoever wrote for her afterwards managed to go in same direction.

Otherwise Misty wouldn't be hold in such high regard among fans and critics. Many are probably familiar with it, but for those who aren't:

Spoiler:- critic research:

It just didn't make sense how there were so many hints. I mean if he at least said that Ash didn't like Misty more then a friend, I would've at least tried to accept it. It's not arguable that Misty has a crush on Ash. Everytime a girl hit on Ash she'd be jealous, and this happened like 4 times. Even with Nurse Joy, when she called him a cutie Misty's facial expression turned angry and envious haha.

Yeah, there is just no way you can say that Misty didn't have feelings for Ash. I mean, if someone wants to argue against Pokeshipping, I'd argue it from Ash's side, or say that it's moot since Misty left. But there were just too many hints from Misty. Some of them could've been taken as friendship, but all the blushing and denying and the jealousy... It just doesn't make sense otherwise. I also think he got bored of Misty, probably. I mean, the writers kind of neglected her character after a certain point; she became kind of a tag-along. I remember discussing that with other Pokeshippers years ago... I think they wanted to promote the new games and also create a character who was trying to achieve her own goals instead of just following Ash around, so... that's what happened.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

I agree with mostly what everyone has said. It IS true, not even the head writer has one hundred percent say over what is put in and taken out of any given script.

We will NEVER know exactly what happened as he has since passed but I think we can all take solace in the fact that our voices have been heard. We, along with a VAST majority of other fans clearly want Misty back.

Misty WAS a strong character, she DID have depth. To me, no excuse to write her off is good enough. All they had to do was focus more on her other goals. That, coupled with...her and ash being a couple would have struck gold!

If they were to have the, together...it wouldn't turn into a non-pokemon filled drama ant pregnancy and divorce! Nah, it would be them bickering still, getting jealous, achieving their goals, ect.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

I don't know about everyone else, but one of my favorite things about Misty was her tomboy ness!. She had the perfect combination of girly, and tomboy. Her being a tomboy made her different , all of the other pokegirls were super girly.

Honestly I think that's what Ash likes about Misty, that he hasn't liked in any other girl!. Is that she is actually a good trainer and isn't overly girly, I think that's what his type is. I mean I can't picture Ash with someone super girly xD I feel like he'd get so annoyed!.

He and Misty both also have somewhat of the same goal, and that also makes their bond stronger.

As for Mistys looks, I think she's super adorable! Sure she doesn't wear the girlies clothes, and sure she keeps her short red hair in a ponytail...but I honestly think she has the prettiest face out of all of the pokegirls!!.

She just has so much depth in her character. And she was never boring. I don't see why anyone wouldn't like her.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

What he said was just a cop out answer. Anything to avoid saying, "we need more money because Pokemon is dropping now".

Speaking as a guy, yes! I think Misty is the cutest out of all the girls. Though, I kind of like Serena...wrong thread for that though LOL.

I feel bad for (mostly English dubbed) Misty because Ash never returned feelings, jealousy sure but she has self image issues due to her sisters as it is and Brock was always ogling every girl that passed and Ash was too naive to see her feelings. The poor girl.

According to the English dub, where she says, "now I finally know how you feel Ash Ketchum" it seems she FINALLY got some closure after all those years...she finally knew Ash REALLY cared about her. I'm upset the Jap version was just about being "best friends" as she says "I know how you feel" in a totally different manner but sticking to the dub...that is so far as close as she has gotten to recuperated feelings.

Bring Misty back and at least give them a little kiss or something that lasts a split second with Ash being all dumbfounded and clueless like he always is. That would make me VERY happy.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Let's not forget Ash's side of hints.
    We got Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Tower of Terror, Naval Maneuvers, Misty Meets Her Match, Pokeball Peril, and so on. I can't say that they didn't have feelings for each other because they did. I love Takenshi Shudo's work and everything, but it kills me how he made a PERFECT couple but didn't want them to end up together.
    I was also expecting a kiss at the end too.

Right! I just felt bad for a Misty because I believe she might feel more strongly toward Ash than Ash does to her, that kind if thing can break your heart and change feelings.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Alright, who here has written their own Pokeshipping fics? I've wrote a few myself. I should write another one soon.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I haven't but I went to school for English and I think I might have what it takes to create one. Though, I think it may be rated over PG-13 in some parts. Sexual tension is a bi**h.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Um, I've written this long complicated one. It wasn't intended to be a pokeshipping fic at first, but it kinda seems like it's going to be one.
    Ash's Coma

I have two one shot's too.

Ghastly Illusions

And my favorite AAML fic I wrote:

The Photo Booth

I'll check those out! And wow look at this I love it!!!!

image.jpg
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Meh, whatever translations may say of Shudo's words, I think it's pretty obvious they knowingly teased the pairing throughout OS. They even teased it afterwards by putting Ash's mom and Misty on a Queen of Hearts card in the Spurt opening.
    Yeah PokeShipping was teased and heavily implied throughout OS and even afterwards, which I've always been thankful for. I mean without the possibility of subtle romance between Ash and Misty in the earlier seasons, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the anime as much, personally.

image.jpg
    Yup seen that picture before! Except, I never understood why Misty was wearing those socks xD I rather not haha. Anyways cute picture. I love pokeshipping fanart. We got some pretty nice artists!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    Yeah, there is just no way you can say that Misty didn't have feelings for Ash. I mean, if someone wants to argue against Pokeshipping, I'd argue it from Ash's side, or say that it's moot since Misty left. But there were just too many hints from Misty. Some of them could've been taken as friendship, but all the blushing and denying and the jealousy... It just doesn't make sense otherwise. I also think he got bored of Misty, probably. I mean, the writers kind of neglected her character after a certain point; she became kind of a tag-along. I remember discussing that with other Pokeshippers years ago... I think they wanted to promote the new games and also create a character who was trying to achieve her own goals instead of just following Ash around, so... that's what happened.
    True game promotion in combination of ratings which started to drop in mid Johto was one of main reasoins behind Misty removal. With his reasoning being how he felt something needs to be changed to keep people interested with decision coming down to either Misty or TR being replaced(Ash was out of question and Brock just cameback after Orange hiatus being one of reasons why he was presumably decided tpo be kept).

Although judging by backlash Misty departure left on fandom with so, so many people abandoning pokemon after Misty was replaced and surprisingly big demand for return to cast which came afterwards shows how Misty left bigger impact on anime than Takeshi Shudo would may have thought she would.

And how initial decision of keeping TR instead of Misty may have not been most optimal idea since with Misty there were established plots in story which intrugued many fans to see in what way they will play our posessing more potential for further viable character development.
    Sure some things werent treated well about her but she still got some great character development getting over her complex of inferiority caused by sisters,get over Gyarados fear,come top 8 in Whirl Cup advancing her goal, won Princess tournament,Seaking contest ,rescued Ash twice, bonmded with others who had same issues with siblings like she did or learning how to better understand water pokenon growing as trainer. Not to mention brought identity to anime with her heroic acts helping group or others to find way out in many dangerous situations thanks to her intelligence(like in st.Ann arc)etc along with having some sort of pseudo rivalry with Ash serving as motivator and moral support being important in that aspect.

With their playful spats, clash they could often find themselves into due to both being stubborn and headstrong, witty comments often coming up with clevers sarcastic remarks and same level of passion, determination and enthusiasm in accomplishing their dreams matched with great deal of admiration, care and understanding becoming more comfortable and attacjed tom each other over time created perfectly balanced and full of texture dynamic.

Which was one of main appealing aspects pokemon series had with Misty not just focusing on her own interests, fears and goals but also leaving impact on others moving things forward(more than her successors imo).

I also cannot help but notice how when mr.Shudo stopped doing construction for original series in mid Johto how Misty received much more emphasis with her dreams,goal and personal ambitions than it was case before with Whirl islands arc crowned with big water tournament being created,capturing new pokemon Corsola,evolving Poliwhirl,battling more ,starting to explain why she likes water type so much in some episodes like "Some Like it Hot",gaining rivals in form of Sakura and Egan etc.
    With other writers like Atsuhiro Tomioka who took place after he left seeming to care more for Misty character than he did trying to redeem for some of his mistakes.

Misty was clearly considered as important part of pokemon franchise and series,otherwise writers wouldnt keep her for 5 years being longest lived female traveling companion,they wouldnt give her 4 episodes in chronicles making her central character,4 cameo episodes in Hoenn and several references through tokens like fishing lure,appearing in openings in queen of hearts card along with Ash mom Dehlia, in flashbacks like Charizard return in BW etc.

Unfortunate circumstance is that whether other writers felt differently about her character wanting that she is kept and further fleshed out, she didn't got support and approval from those who hads main say in writing anime(head writer and likely director).

With such lively full of depth, sarcasm, fire and strongwilled attitude who brimmed with emotion character leaving before her time, leaving all that build up from romance angle regarding her feelings for Ash and development of relationship along with unfinished story of becoming water master, becoming renowned/honored water expert like her idol Lorelei, many unexplored things from past and her fears(bugfear, parents, from who she inherited desire to become master and love for water) unresolved and at standstill with many things about her future, interest and own dreams uncleared.

Still wishing that she returns, get continuation of her story and dreams and revive on that unmistakable dynamic full of humor, drama and color her interactions with Ash provided but many other characters as well. Knowing how to extract emotion, annoyance, admiration and more cozurage from others wuith her feminine, outspoken and brash, adventuruous attitude.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 31st March 2014 at 3:08 PM.

Yup seen that picture before! Except, I never understood why Misty was wearing those socks xD I rather not haha. Anyways cute picture. I love pokeshipping fanart. We got some pretty nice artists!
    I believe she is wearing them as a taunt or tease toward Serena, playful of course. I would feel bad for Serena but as of right now nothing has developed much with her. I still think Ash has the deepest connection with Misty despite knowing Serena since childhood. Feelings could spring up, but he didn't even remember her at first... THAT'S when I felt bad for her.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

image.jpg
    That looks nice lol. I like both shippings, but that's kind of of cute lol. I really doubt anything like that will happen in the main anime though, nor do I want it to. I really don't like characters being degraded for shipping rivalry stuff, as I would rather them be their own characters and develop on their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    That looks nice lol. I like both shippings, but that's kind of of cute lol. I really doubt anything like that will happen in the main anime though, nor do I want it to. I really don't like characters being degraded for shipping rivalry stuff, as I would rather them be their own characters and develop on their own.
    They don't have to be degraded, though. I mean, it's often done poorly, but it doesn't have to be. Rivalries can be an important part of the characters and their relationship. Well, I've already talked at length about my preferences when it comes to that; I like it when romantic rivals come to relate to each other and respect each other because they have feelings for the same person.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

So, if there are more writers in the show including newer ones, I'm pretty sure there has got to be one that is a pokeshipper, and they could write an episode like that or something. I was pretty amused when most of the orange island writers (mainly the ones who wrote pokeshippy episdoes) still write today. That means, there is no doubt of future pokeshipping episodes. Sigh, Pokemon makes such perfect potential couples yet never canonically reveal them -,-

So, if there are more writers in the show including newer ones, I'm pretty sure there has got to be one that is a pokeshipper, and they could write an episode like that or something. I was pretty amused when most of the orange island writers (mainly the ones who wrote pokeshippy episdoes) still write today. That means, there is no doubt of future pokeshipping episodes. Sigh, Pokemon makes such perfect potential couples yet never canonically reveal them -,-
    I REALLY hope that's the case. How many OI writers are still writers today?
    Ash+Misty Forever!

I REALLY hope that's the case. How many OI writers are still writers today?
    Honestly, I forgot. I could go into deep research if you'd like. And I could post it on here. I've seen a tumblr post on all the writers who wrote pokeshippy scenes that write on the show today and they were recent. It's a good source.

Something also came up to my mind. You know that one episode where Ash, Misty, and Brock read this one book that tells them what type of Pokčmon they are based on the birthday. I realized Misty already knew Ash's birthday and then this comes up..
    Whenever it's Ash's birthday, do you think Misty sends gifts/contacts Ash?
    I don't know for sure if they still even keep in contact with each other, but it's possible she might have.

Page 217 of 255 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast