Page 218 of 255 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Very interesting. That would be amazing! In the English dub of that one scene when Ash says he misses a "HER" everyday. Maybe if they continued that arc, I would definitely say they kept up with each other. Maybe not though since Ash didn't know Misty was staying at his Mom's house waiting for him. Maybe she wanted to surprise him though.

Either way, I'd hope they would keep in touch. Who knows what those letters would contain!
    Ash+Misty Forever!

If Ash and Misty where to have kids together what do you think they would look like? Personally I think they will have twins a boy and girl the boy will have Misty's hair and Ash's eyes and the girl will have Ash's hair and Misty's eyes. Just curious what everyone else's imagination sees for the two. i am in a certain mode.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

If Ash and Misty where to have kids together what do you think they would look like?

I would like to see a girl with Misty's hair and Ash's eyes, and then a boy with Ash's hair and Misty's eyes. No.... nono

You know what. I agree with majormanafemale. It just wouldn't look right...they would look too similar I think the mixed hair would look awesome.

Plus I love girls with green/blue eyes. *sigh*

769510_1279481274211.95res_400_300.jpg

Now:

What would Ash/Misty's children's personalities be like?

Myself, I think they would both be very Pokemon training oriented while the girl would have a pretty short fuse just like her mom and the boy would be kinda...dense like his dad haha.
    Last edited by Jfloydian; 1st April 2014 at 2:36 PM.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Ohhhh I remember this shipping. I miss this pairing oh so much :C
    Pokemon Shipper since the early 2000's!

DEVIANTART ACCOUNT // TUMBLR ACCOUNT

Hello! May I join this ship? I thought Ash and Misty have a lot of potential for a relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by majormanafemale View Post
    If Ash and Misty where to have kids together what do you think they would look like?
    I'm thinking a girl with Ash's hair color, Misty's eyes, and her hair style looks like Misty when she styled it in Princess VS Princess. And a boy with Ash's hair style, Misty's hair color, and Ash's eyes.

If Ash and Misty where to have kids together what do you think they would look like? Personally I think they will have twins a boy and girl the boy will have Misty's hair and Ash's eyes and the girl will have Ash's hair and Misty's eyes. Just curious what everyone else's imagination sees for the two. i am in a certain mode.
    Ah! I have it all planned out! So, for me, Ash and Misty's kid is named Satsumi. Yeah, I know, that's the lamest possible name I could've come up with for her, but I wasn't serious when I started thinking about her and it's too late now. Oh, well, at least I found a good kanji combination for her: 咲摘. Those are the characters for "blossom" and "pluck," and it really suits her. Satsumi was born premature and she's still small for her age. She has Misty's eyes and black hair cut into a bob, with her bangs clipped to the left side of her face. She was sick a lot growing up and had to stay home all the time; as a result, she's not really close to anyone her own age, but she's really close to her parents. She grew up hearing stories about their adventures and wants to be just like them when she grows up. But, because she's grown up so sheltered, Satsumi is timid and young for her age. She starts her Pokemon journey a couple of years late, when she's twelve. Ash has disappeared recently, and she's looking for him... but it's hard, because she gets lonely and homesick and discouraged. She's not very good as a trainer in the beginning, and she feels like she'll never measure up to her parents. They were so brave as kids and were always throwing themselves into adventure, but she's anxious and a crybaby. She has trouble saying what she really thinks to her friends because she doesn't want to bother them. She loses her temper when someone really bugs her, though; this doesn't happen often, but when it does, she lashes out, then regrets it. But Satsumi keeps going and pushing herself, anyway; she doesn't realize that that's what makes her strong. At least, not until a certain someone points it out to her... She's is tenacious in love, like Misty. The person she loves isn't perfect, but she's able to see his good qualities, who he really is. He likes someone else, which is hard for her, but she can't help liking him. She wants to be there for him and look out for him. Yeah, this is my other OTP.

Ah... I really want to write a fic about all this, but I'm not exactly sure what I'd do with the plot. And I'm way more interested in writing about the romance than I am about Pokemon. But that relationship works best in that world, I think, and... Argh, it's so frustrating!
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    Ah! I have it all planned out! So, for me, Ash and Misty's kid is named Satsumi. Yeah, I know, that's the lamest possible name I could've come up with for her, but I wasn't serious when I started thinking about her and it's too late now. Oh, well, at least I found a good kanji combination for her: 咲摘. Those are the characters for "blossom" and "pluck," and it really suits her. Satsumi was born premature and she's still small for her age. She has Misty's eyes and black hair cut into a bob, with her bangs clipped to the left side of her face. She was sick a lot growing up and had to stay home all the time; as a result, she's not really close to anyone her own age, but she's really close to her parents. She grew up hearing stories about their adventures and wants to be just like them when she grows up. But, because she's grown up so sheltered, Satsumi is timid and young for her age. She starts her Pokemon journey a couple of years late, when she's twelve. Ash has disappeared recently, and she's looking for him... but it's hard, because she gets lonely and homesick and discouraged. She's not very good as a trainer in the beginning, and she feels like she'll never measure up to her parents. They were so brave as kids and were always throwing themselves into adventure, but she's anxious and a crybaby. She has trouble saying what she really thinks to her friends because she doesn't want to bother them. She loses her temper when someone really bugs her, though; this doesn't happen often, but when it does, she lashes out, then regrets it. But Satsumi keeps going and pushing herself, anyway; she doesn't realize that that's what makes her strong. At least, not until a certain someone points it out to her... She's is tenacious in love, like Misty. The person she loves isn't perfect, but she's able to see his good qualities, who he really is. He likes someone else, which is hard for her, but she can't help liking him. She wants to be there for him and look out for him. Yeah, this is my other OTP.

Ah... I really want to write a fic about all this, but I'm not exactly sure what I'd do with the plot. And I'm way more interested in writing about the romance than I am about Pokemon. But that relationship works best in that world, I think, and... Argh, it's so frustrating!
    Wow! You really thought of everything, I'm in shock by how you were able to make such a great scenario! This would be a great follow-up to the current anime, if it ever ends though.

Definitely think that they will have a boy and a girl. Ooo and twist, the girl is a big time trainer who want's to be a pokemon master. She has long black raven hair and viridian eyes like Misty. She also gets confident real easy, but loves pokemon. She tends to be a tomboy, and get's her temper from Misty :P
    The boy is a huge water pokemon fan, and wants to take over the Cerulean gym. He has ginger hair, and chocolate brown eyes. (Ash's real eyes.) He is very spunky, carings like Misty to togepi, and is determined like Ash.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

Guys....guys. What if.

What if...during XY...Misty comes back and they finally say they love each other. Then the next series is all about the adventures of their kids!

It starts out with Ash and Misty doing typical husband/wife mother/father things with the kids for the first episode and we finally get our wish. Then the kids find out they want to be trainers just like mom and dad and it follows them through their adventures. Maybe they become rivals.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jfloydian View Post
    Guys....guys. What if.

What if...during XY...Misty comes back and they finally say they love each other. Then the next series is all about the adventures of their kids!

It starts out with Ash and Misty doing typical husband/wife mother/father things with the kids for the first episode and we finally get our wish. Then the kids find out they want to be trainers just like mom and dad and it follows them through their adventures. Maybe they become rivals.
    I wouldn't like this so much considering that there are millions of fics like that on FF, but if it's execution is similar to Hakajin's scenario then I'd like to see that. Not bashing you, just stating my opinion on that. And the lead up for those three words should be well done, I mean if it's like a three episode cameo, how is that gonna work? I mean Misty isn't just gonna say "I love you" to Ash instantly, and Ash would have to really think as well. I'd see Misty saying that in the 20th anniversary season, where the writers can take their time with 52-episodes to develop the ship well.
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 2nd April 2014 at 1:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Wow! You really thought of everything, I'm in shock by how you were able to make such a great scenario! This would be a great follow-up to the current anime, if it ever ends though.
    Ah, thanks! It took a long time to develop all that, but... In my head, it's a movie.

Guys....guys. What if.

See, I used to hope for this kind of thing, just so Pokeshipping would be canon. But then, when I got obsessed with my own idea, I didn't want that anymore, because it would invalidate mine. *Head-desk* Why am I such a ridiculous person?!

Ah, thanks! It took a long time to develop all that, but... In my head, it's a movie.
    If it's only a 90-minute movie I won't be so satisfied! I mean your idea deserves a full 190+ series!

If it's only a 90-minute movie I won't be so satisfied! I mean your idea deserves a full 190+ series!
    Aw, thanks! You make me want to write it! But I'd need help in the ideas department, I think...

Aw, thanks! You make me want to write it! But I'd need help in the ideas department, I think...
    Eh don't sweat it, I have too many ideas for fics about my supported ships. But my problem is fear of making a one with poor grammar, I'd be so embarrassed if that happens.

Eh don't sweat it, I have too many ideas for fics about my supported ships. But my problem is fear of making a one with poor grammar, I'd be so embarrassed if that happens.
    I could proofread for you.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

I guess if Ash and Misty had a kid, it would look like that one girl in the scrapped trailer of the First Movie, the girl with the pink colored hair, that is assuming if that girl was their kid though.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I guess if Ash and Misty had a kid, it would look like that one girl in the scrapped trailer of the First Movie, the girl with the pink colored hair, that is assuming if that girl was their kid though.
    That little girl was adorable and I do believe that she was meant to be their child. That's how I would picture Ash and Misty's kid to look like, but PokeShipping should progress some more before they have a kid together in my opinion. :P

Yah, it needs to. But will it ever? I really really hope she comes back again. Maybe it will finally happen after this series. But then what would be the whole point of Serena? I'm sure they have already written a lot about her...I guess the only chance for Misty is if the whole Amourshipping thing doesn't happen.

Then again, things seem to just reset after each series anyway. Smh.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

I could proofread for you.
    Thanks! I think I'll start the fic around the OS so I could put my own spin on it. Or it could be so something entirely different!

To Dawn+Serena Fan, I think she doesn't resemble Ash or Misty well enough to be their daughter.

Cool!!! PM me with any details.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Cool!!! PM me with any details.
    I will just as soon as I get an idea, plan it out, make a first draft, and finally make a final draft for you to proofread.

Ok! If you need help on any ideas I'm all for it, but if you want to keep it your own story exclusively I understand totally. I may write one myself. I have written and published a novelette before but...not fan fiction lol. I think I can do it though.

EDIT: Alright, I gave it a thought...I am going to write my own fanfic. I think it will be longish. It will be very detailed and tasteful -- realistic. I'm doing this! I write pretty fast so maybe have first draft done by the end of the week.
    Last edited by Jfloydian; 2nd April 2014 at 4:07 AM.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Ok! If you need help on any ideas I'm all for it, but if you want to keep it your own story exclusively I understand totally. I may write one myself. I have written and published a novelette before but...not fan fiction lol. I think I can do it though.

EDIT: Alright, I gave it a thought...I am going to write my own fanfic. I think it will be longish. It will be very detailed and tasteful -- realistic. I'm doing this! I write pretty fast so maybe have first draft done by the end of the week.
    Thanks for your help! And good luck on your fic! Tell me when you get chapter one uploaded.

So I'm thinking the fanfic will be about them being more mature...in the future. So more mature themes may arise. I'm a little worried; however, I am not sure on the age range of the people here so I don't want it to be too.."racy" for some people.

Anyone have any idea as to what the majority age group is?
    Ash+Misty Forever!

What an imgination. That's a good thing truthfully I have invented insane future world for my 3 favourite couples along with few other people. While I know unrealistic in my future world I gave Ash and Misty octuplets. Naturally conceived. I even have the sketch of octuplets as toddlers drawn. Just waiting for my new markers to color it. The girls names are Diana, Dakota,Deistinty and Dylan. The boys names are Samson, Seth, Storm and Saul. But I am well aware this will only ever happen in my head.

I frankly don't care what happens with Serena in future she is an ok character but she won't interfere with pokeshipping as matter of fact i see her upon meeting Misty becoming pokeshipper maybe even pushingthe two to confess as she is smarter then May and ddoesn't have fear of them that made Brock and more so Tracey zip their lips on subject. I'd love future series of Ash and Misty's kids startingwith them being parents. I agree movie kid ddidn't seem like their kid.

To be fair both Ash and Misty are dense,have a temper and our stubborn. These are kids tjat regular dove off cliffs usually to save a pokémon though sometimes each other. Sometimes oldee party is like fudge it and followed along other times tried to hold one back. Not that you can hold them back for long. It is just a matter of how much of each of these traits their child/children would get. Clearly they would need help because of their nature and you can't leave your two year old home alone. Manny Brock to the resscue you all know he would be if they did have kids.

It really is right now all are imaginations as they haven't gone further then hand holding in the anime it really doesn't make it cannon yet so we can be crazy till something is confirmed.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

Page 218 of 255 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast