Page 219 of 254 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jfloydian View Post
    So I'm thinking the fanfic will be about them being more mature...in the future. So more mature themes may arise. I'm a little worried; however, I am not sure on the age range of the people here so I don't want it to be too.."racy" for some people.

Anyone have any idea as to what the majority age group is?
    In terms of Pokeshipping? Most Pokeshippers I met on her are about 18-28 so you're good. If you're writing a future Pokeshipping fic, keep me updated. I rarely read any pokeshipping fics on FF.net because ,out of character, unrealistic, creepy, or horrible writing. I was talking to someone on Omegle for pokemon, and he/she was creeped out I was a Pokeshipper due to the fact that FF.net had all the creepy fanfics. They said "Oh..you're a pokeshipper...from the dark side of the fandom..." It was pretty bad, but yeah, I read only fics on the shipping fic thread those are pretty good ones, or on tumblr
    and pokeshipping.tumblr.com writes pretty good one shots, headcanons, ideas, etc.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

Thanks a lot for the info!

Yes, I have read some on FF.net and most are pretty awful...

I plan on writing one very soon and I will keep you updated. I will release it on here first.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

I sometimes read Pokeshipping related fanfics on the internet but sadly there have been only a few very good stories I can keep on reading. I've been reading some future Pokeshipping fics and fortunately I've enjoyed them a lot.
    I'd like to hear other Shippers' opinions and recommends on their favourite fics and stories. It would be nice to at least try reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfloydian View Post
    So I'm thinking the fanfic will be about them being more mature...in the future. So more mature themes may arise. I'm a little worried; however, I am not sure on the age range of the people here so I don't want it to be too.."racy" for some people.

Anyone have any idea as to what the majority age group is?
    Well probably most PokéShippers are 18-20s because they shipped it during OS's original run back in the 90s.

To PokéShipper9000, I get that, most of the time I try to search them, it's always "Ash, Drew, Paul, and Gary are boys who.......and Misty, May, Dawn, and Leaf are girls who...." fics, it's so annoying.

To Heiccu, I'm not sure what you mean, you mean Pokčshipping fics from other shippers, or shipping fics that aren't Pokčshipping?
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 2nd April 2014 at 1:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    In terms of Pokeshipping? Most Pokeshippers I met on her are about 18-28 so you're good. If you're writing a future Pokeshipping fic, keep me updated. I rarely read any pokeshipping fics on FF.net because ,out of character, unrealistic, creepy, or horrible writing. I was talking to someone on Omegle for pokemon, and he/she was creeped out I was a Pokeshipper due to the fact that FF.net had all the creepy fanfics. They said "Oh..you're a pokeshipper...from the dark side of the fandom..." It was pretty bad, but yeah, I read only fics on the shipping fic thread those are pretty good ones, or on tumblr
    and pokeshipping.tumblr.com writes pretty good one shots, headcanons, ideas, etc.
    Haha, really? For me, Pokeshipping has always been pure and untainted. I mean... if it's tasteful, that's one thing, but... it seems odd to me that so many people would go that route.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Well probably most PokéShippers are 18-20s because they shipped it during OS's original run back in the 90s.

To PokéShipper9000, I get that, most of the time I try to search them, it's always "Ash, Drew, Paul, and Gary are boys who.......and Misty, May, Dawn, and Leaf are girls who...." fics, it's so annoying.

To Heiccu, I'm not sure what you mean, you mean Pokčshipping fics from other shippers, or shipping fics that aren't Pokčshipping?
    Will I for one also read some fanfic storys that I enjoy reading from Pokemon.And I watch Pokemon the OS back in the 90's when I was little now I'm 25 years old and I still watch old to new episodes of Pokemon.

I wonder what Misty would react if a certain childhood friend of Ash in form of Serena were around with him? Could that make Misty jealous once again? Just like she is with Macy,and Melody.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I wonder what Misty would react if a certain childhood friend of Ash in form of Serena were around with him? Could that make Misty jealous once again? Just like she is with Macy,and Melody.
    I don't think she'd be all-that bothered. I mean both Macy and Melody were flirtatious with Ash whereas Serena isn't like that at all. I think Misty should meet up with Ash regardless of the circumstances. It just needs to happen for the sake of PokeShipping imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Starlight View Post
    Will I for one also read some fanfic storys that I enjoy reading from Pokemon.And I watch Pokemon the OS back in the 90's when I was little now I'm 25 years old and I still watch old to new episodes of Pokemon.
    Same here. I'm just starting to get back into the anime!

Guys.... CHAPTER 1 IS COMPLETE!!!
    Ash+Misty Forever!

That's nice. Where did you upload it? Is it pokeshippy?
    So, yesterday was believed to be the actual Pokeshipping day, where Ash and Misty met. What do you guys think? Wouldn't it be cool that someone wrote a fic on that? Some one should that'll be me hehe

It's ALL ABOUT Ash and Misty. I'm not gunna upload anything quite yet but soon. I will upload here and FF.net!

Is pokeshipping day based on the original release of the first episode?
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't think she'd be all-that bothered. I mean both Macy and Melody were flirtatious with Ash whereas Serena isn't like that at all. I think Misty should meet up with Ash regardless of the circumstances. It just needs to happen for the sake of PokeShipping imo.
    It would quite literally be like this: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pokesh...kura-419483426

For real though, look at how their characters behave. Serena makes no active attempt to flirt with Ash, so Misty won't even be the slightest bit jealous. And Serena might just be in the background having a mini freak-out or have another sad face.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Exactly, I would picture it like my signature pic. Though, I believe inside Serena would be dieing a little.

Edit:...I just realized what you linked to..IS my signature picture haha!
    Ash+Misty Forever!

That's nice. Where did you upload it? Is it pokeshippy?
    So, yesterday was believed to be the actual Pokeshipping day, where Ash and Misty met. What do you guys think? Wouldn't it be cool that someone wrote a fic on that? Some one should that'll be me hehe
    Just found out just a couple seconds ago looking it up.It happen yesterday April 1st the day when Pokemon first came on and when Ash started his journey at the age of 10 and first meet Misty.
    Happy Pokeshipping Anniversary.

I figured! Happy Pokeshipversary!

Edit: guys, you will love this. The following link is a screenshot I took of a Misty like...role playing Twitter account. I think it is adorable.

image.jpg
    Last edited by Jfloydian; 3rd April 2014 at 6:42 AM.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    It would quite literally be like this: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pokesh...kura-419483426

For real though, look at how their characters behave. Serena makes no active attempt to flirt with Ash, so Misty won't even be the slightest bit jealous. And Serena might just be in the background having a mini freak-out or have another sad face.
    I see. So Misty wouldn't be jealous whenever Serena is with Ash due to the fact that she don't flirt like Macy,and Melody despite her own feelings for him.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Misty would only get jealous at any girl who flirts with Ash, as long as she sees no competition she won't just lash out as Ash's friends just like everyone speculates she would. Sure, Misty has short temper but I don't think she'd do that unless it's really bad, I unless he has a girl friend or if the girl is being flirty like Macy with asking him out for lunch, and Melody kissing Ash.

Right. There have been plenty of girls around Ash but if they weren't a threat to her, she wouldn't be upset.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Hey everyone! I've recently became a fan of the Pokémon anime (and PS) and would be delighted to join this thread.

I'm only on season 4 (almost 5 now), but I watch 3 a day so I should be caught up pretty fast. I have a question, though.

Do you guys tend to discuss things from later on in the series, too? Do you just discuss things from the first 5? I don't want to join if you analyze things from the later regions due to spoilers and all...

I hope I can make a nice addition to this thread - and sorry for being a newfag to the anime D:

Welcome to the forums!

It isn't brought up as much...but it can and has happened. We can use a spoiler tag to make sure anything discussed that has something to do specifically with part of an episode or story can be hidden.
    Last edited by Jfloydian; 3rd April 2014 at 4:42 PM. Reason: typo
    Ash+Misty Forever!

So it's the anniversary of Pokeshipping? That's great. There probably is at least one fic about this day on fanfiction.net, there are tons of pokeshipping fics on there. I guess the possibility of a pokeshipping anniversary fic existing is high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    So it's the anniversary of Pokeshipping? That's great. There probably is at least one fic about this day on fanfiction.net, there are tons of pokeshipping fics on there. I guess the possibility of a pokeshipping anniversary fic existing is high.
    Yah, it was yesterday I believe. First time in history, (to the general public) Misty met Ash!
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    Most Pokeshippers believe to be today. Since it's also the anniversary of them meeting. Buut, on the other hand there's a big argument and controversy on November 7th being the believed Pokeshipping date that a bunch of Youtubers came up together and made it up

Either way it was many years ago that one bike being destroyed cemented a certain couple in all of our hearts. Dang it Misty come back!

Edit: Here is a great capture of the moment Misty said Ash isn't like the others.

image.jpg
    Last edited by Jfloydian; 4th April 2014 at 4:54 AM. Reason: Added screenshot
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Misty would only get jealous at any girl who flirts with Ash, as long as she sees no competition she won't just lash out as Ash's friends just like everyone speculates she would. Sure, Misty has short temper but I don't think she'd do that unless it's really bad, I unless he has a girl friend or if the girl is being flirty like Macy with asking him out for lunch, and Melody kissing Ash.
    I feel like having Misty around would definitely bring out the jealousy in Serena. I think she'd notice that Misty likes him. So I think Serena would make it a point to say things like "well ash and I go wayyyyy back. ash hugged me when I was scared in the Forrest blah blah blah.." Which would make Misty act jealous because she'd realize that Serena also likes Ash.

I think when Serena realizes that Ash likes Misty back , she'd stop trying to make Misty jealous. She'd accept the fact that the two have so much more history and realize that they like eachother, even if they don't realize they like eachother yet.

I definitely think that if they brought Misty back for a few episodes there would be MistyXSerena wars. I mean , I don't think they'd be super intense or anything, but they'd almost have to show each of them getting jealous over the other one because they both obviously like Ash. And I think Misty and Serena are smart enough to know that both of them like Ash!.

A little off topic...
    But does anybody else not like Serena's name?. Lol I just feel like all the other pokegirls have unique names that fit them. I mean you have Misty,May,Dawn,Iris, and then just boring ole Serena?. Lol sorry for being off topic..but I cringe a little whenever I read Serena's name due to the lack of originality.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Page 219 of 254 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229 ... LastLast