Page 221 of 254 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

LOL. That's really funny. I hate how people ships Red x Misty only because of Pokeshipping when Red is a completely different person compared to Ash. Also, Misty is somewhat similar as she is in the games (both being tomboys) but she's not a whole lot like game Misty. So I don't see why people consider Red x Misty as Pokeshipping game verse.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

Yah...Red and Ash are nowhere near the same person.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Heiccu View Post
    In what environment should Ash and Misty reveal their feelings for each other?
    They'd have to be alone somewhere, preferably someplace romantic; I liked the Cerulean Cape suggestion, although I don't recall if that location exists in the anime. Anyway, if they were in some dangerous situation together, they might reveal each others feeling as well, but that may be a bit cliche. :P

How would you like to see Misty and Ash finally be reunited after all these years?
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Hi First post. I've been following this forum entirely too long I think it's time I play along. (The rhyming is unintended) In reference to this,

How would you like to see Misty and Ash finally be reunited after all these years?

To be honest, I really don't care as long as it happens at some point. I am surprised I still care being a guy in my mid twenties. That being said, It might be interesting to see them together after Ash winning a tournament or something like that. I don't like the idea much as it feels cliche. I suppose I'm hoping that Ash's jubilation might make him unusually forward. I was watching the episode after Ash loses in the Indigo League, and Misty wants to go on a walk with him. Of course he says no, but I couldn't help wishing he would stop being a moron and go. I think that would have been a perfect moment for that to happen if subtlety. There was a question a long time ago about what song you thing describes their relationship and I think "All My Loving" by The Beatles is perfect for all of the things they don't want to admit to each other. I can't listen to that song without thinking about that. Here are the lyrics:

"All My Loving"
    Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
    Tomorrow I'll miss you
    Remember I'll always be true
    And then while I'm away
    I'll write home every day
    And I'll send all my loving to you

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
    The lips I am missing
    And hope that my dreams will come true
    And then while I'm away

All my loving I will send to you
    All my loving, darling I'll be true

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
    Tomorrow I'll miss you
    Remember I'll always be true
    And then while I'm away

All my loving, darling I'll be true
    All my loving, all my loving ooh

I'd like a scenario in which Ash's mom and Misty's sisters Ash and Misty respectively to a fancy restaurant, without them knowing the other is going to be there. Ash would be surprised to see Misty, and vice versa. I've seen similar things in other media.

Speaking of songs, I found another song that's fitting for this couple. It's called "You Make My Dreams" and it's by Hall and Oates, one of my favorite artists in the world.

Lyrics:
    What I want you've got
    And it might be hard to handle
    Like the flame that burns the candle
    The candle feeds the flame, yeah, yeah
    What I've got's full stock
    Of thoughts and dreams that scatter
    Then you pull them all together
    And how I can't explain
    Oh, yeah
    Well, well you
    (Ooh-ho, hoo-ooh, ooh-oo)
    You make my dreams come true
    (You-hoo, you, you-hoo, hoo, you, hoo)
    Well, well, well you
    (You-hoo, hoo-hoo-ooh)
    Oh, yeah
    (You make my dreams)
    Come true

On a night when bad dreams become a screamer
    When they're messin' with the dreamer
    I can laugh it in the face
    Twist and shout my way out
    And wrap yourself around me
    'Cos I ain't the way you found me
    And I'll never be the same
    Oh, yeah
    Well, 'cos you
    (Ooh-ho, hoo-ooh, ooh-oo)
    Well, well, well you
    (You-hoo, hoo-hoo-ooh)
    (You make my dreams)
    Come true

Listen to this

I'm down on my daydream
    Oh, that sleepwalk should be over by now
    I know
    'Bout you
    Yeah, yeah
    Oh, yeah
    I've waited, waited for you, girl
    (You-hoo, hoo-hoo-ooh)
    Oh, yeah
    (You make my dreams)
    Come true
    You and me, you and me...

I find it also fits me too, there is a girl I have a crush on that I went to school with, but am afraid to say anything to her.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

In what environment should Ash and Misty reveal their feelings for each other?

I think it should be after Ash finally wins a pokemon league. And Misty was there watching , and they get so caught up I'm the moment that they hug (not kiss, we'd be asking for way to much lol) and they'd both kinda blush. Then Misty would go back to pallet town with Ash after the pokemon league, and when they pass the lake that Misty first fished Ash out of they would tell eachother. with a pretty sunset in the backround lol it would start something like this :

Misty: *looks at lake and smiles* Remember this lake Ash?.

Ash: *looks over at lake and chuckles* wow..this is where we first met..it's been such a long time since then.

*both look at eachother and blush*

"Ash/Misty I-" they would say at the same time.

And the rest would be history! Oh how I wish that would happen!. Only if

Quote Originally Posted by Jfloydian View Post
    I have sooo many situations in my head about how id like them to be reunited!!. D:

Going along with the pokemon league thing, maybe Misty could surprise him at the Kalos pokemon league to support him!. Ash could be talking with his friends, and hear "So you actually going to win for once?." Ash turns around angry until he sees that it's Misty smiling at him.

Or maybe it could be at some sort of tournament.

Ash could be training for an upcoming tournament with his friends when he hears the Infamous, annoyed "Psyduck!!!!." And he says to himself "I'd know that voice anywhere!." And go run to find misty and they both get all excited when they see eachother.

Or it would be cool if like, Ash came across a trainer that wanted to battle him, and it was Misty undercover!!. Lol
    Idk so many possibilities!!.

Here is something I was thinking about:

If Misty was in a couple episodes of XY, how do you think Ash would react if Clemont showed interest toward Misty?.

I think that we'd get so many hints from Ash's side if this happened. Misty is the only girl he has shown any sort of affection for, so I could totally picture him getting super jealous that Clemont is showing Misty so much attention. And Serena would probably notice that Ash is getting jealous , and ask him "Ash...you like Misty..don't you?." And then he'd get all red and obviously deny it and say something like, "Yuck!. Never in a million years!!."

Clemont could say things like "She's so talented...she's so pretty..." With hearts in his eyes, and Ash could just get all angry in the corner lol.
    When it rains, look for RAINBOWS. When it's dark, look for STARS. <3
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

If Misty was in a couple episodes of XY, how do you think Ash would react if Clemont showed interest toward Misty?
    Honestly it's really hard for me to even imagine Clemont showing romantic interest towards any girl since he's so caught up in his inventions and such. Instead I'd like to think that Bonnie got liking to Misty and she jumps out of nowhere telling that she wants to "keep" Misty and that she would be great wife for Clemont. Clemont of course gets really embarrassed and Ash is shocked. So instead of Clemont grabbing Bonnie with his "Aipom arm" or whatever that was again, it's this time Ash who drags Bonnie away muttering "Don't even think about it", or something similar.

Well, we all know clemont. I'd like to see him extremely awkward when it comes to love, or showing love, so he'd always be blushing and super sweaty or shy around Misty. Then, Ash would get jealous but he probably wouldn't know why he was. He's use some other excuse to make it look like he's being competitive as a pokemon battle or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    LOL. That's really funny. I hate how people ships Red x Misty only because of Pokeshipping when Red is a completely different person compared to Ash. Also, Misty is somewhat similar as she is in the games (both being tomboys) but she's not a whole lot like game Misty. So I don't see why people consider Red x Misty as Pokeshipping game verse.
    I tend to think of the Misty in the manga as a completely different character as Misty in the anime, just with the same name/appearance.

This is generally the theory I resort to when a character does two completely different things (likes Red OR Ash) in two different series.

Seeing how you're not proposing that they conflict or anything, however, it (in my opinion, at least) ultimately comes down to what feels right, for you.

It would probably be in some kind of final episode special or something, where every character that was a companion of Ash appears also. I don't see her appearing by herself again.
    If Misty was in a couple episodes of XY, how do you think Ash would react if Clemont showed interest toward Misty?
    This makes me laugh for some reason lol. I'd love to see Ash's reaction to this, though he may most likely be oblivious to it and not really care, but it would be funny if he showed some jealousy or something as that would be ooc for him.
    What's your next favorite ship? (Try not to let previously accumulated rivalry affect your choice!)
    My next favorite ship would either be Aventurineshipping (DawnxN), Ferriswheelshipping (HildaxN), or Amourshipping (AshxSerena)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    This makes me laugh for some reason lol. I'd love to see Ash's reaction to this, though he may most likely be oblivious to it and not really care, but it would be funny if he showed some jealousy or something as that would be ooc for him
    I don't think it would be OOC. He has shown clear jealousy when it comes to Misty before. I can totally picture him getting angry/jealous with the situation!. Lol

What's your next favorite ship? (Try not to let previously accumulated rivalry affect your choice!)
    My next favorite ship would either be Aventurineshipping (DawnxN), Ferriswheelshipping (HildaxN), or Amourshipping (AshxSerena)

My next ship would probably be contestshipping, I've always loved it!!.
    I've also taken a liking to the idea of geekchicshipping!. (Clemont X Serena)
    I don't ship Ash or Misty with anyone else x) lol
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Quote Originally Posted by vivalakatie713 View Post
    I don't think it would be OOC. He has shown clear jealousy when it comes to Misty before. I can totally picture him getting angry/jealous with the situation!. Lol

My next ship would probably be contestshipping, I've always loved it!!.
    I've also taken a liking to the idea of geekchicshipping!. (Clemont X Serena)
    I don't ship Ash or Misty with anyone else x) lol
    Lol it sure would be funny that's for sure. I'd like to see how he takes out his jealousy, hopefully it'll be in a comical way lol. Maybe Serena would hold him back in a comical way or something.
    Contestshipping is nice and cute, I also like Clemont and Serena, though I hope that they interact more, I feel that they hardly interact in the anime.

I think I'll go with Cafemochashipping (AshxCilan) on this one. It's kinda funny since I have never supported any other Ash-shipping besides Pokeshipping until BW and I'm actually not that much into yaoi pairings.

Lol it sure would be funny that's for sure. I'd like to see how he takes out his jealousy, hopefully it'll be in a comical way lol. Maybe Serena would hold him back in a comical way or something.
    Contestshipping is nice and cute, I also like Clemont and Serena, though I hope that they interact more, I feel that they hardly interact in the anime.
    Lol yes!!. That would be hilarious!.

&yeah!. I just love the idea of like a hot girl with a dorky guy!. I think it would be sooooo cute lol , but your right they almost never interact lol.
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Ash would be protective of Misty just like he is of her lure and Misty would just be Misty. They'd probably hug upon seeing each other. If Clemont showed intrest or Bonnie attacked Ash would get jealous and his temper would flare. Well he had one till dp. Well funny the lure indecent wasn't an angry Ash. Just an annoyed Ash. Given pokeshippingis currently my 2nd fav ship the one that ranks 3rd is handymanshipping i know i am weird. Ps Contestshipping is my #1. It be more comical if Bonnie tried to hold Ash back. Or Ash might do what he did when felt Tracey or Oak where to close or he took what they said as flirting with her and step between her and flirting party in this case Clemont and change the subject. The Bonnie idea is a possiblity
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

For some reason I am really protective of Misty. I don't want her to be with any other guy, and I just recently started liking Serena so....as my signature says

First and foremost...pokeshipping and then if it came down to it...Amourshipping with Serena.

I just love Misty guys ok? Is this normal?! LOL
    Ash+Misty Forever!

My signature says it all.
    I would like to see Agencyshipping become canon second most though. They are such a compatible couple, kind of like Ash and Misty xD. I like how they met on coincidence like them, and weren't best of friends at first :P
    Contestshipping is so cute I love that pairing. They are probably my second favorite couple and then it's Advanceshipping. Geekchicshipping is NOT a keep away ship in my eyes. It's because they just are a cute couple. And I know people might not ship Red x Hilda, but I could see them meeting and making a cute couple

I was watching that scrapped trailer of the first movie again. It sure is interesting, though we will probably never know what it was going to be about and if it was going to have Pokeshipping in it. It is still interesting though, even if it's not Pokeshipping.

I was watching that scrapped trailer of the first movie again. It sure is interesting, though we will probably never know what it was going to be about and if it was going to have Pokeshipping in it. It is still interesting though, even if it's not Pokeshipping.
    Yah that was really cool. Anyone have any ideas as to what kind of hints would be thrown into the first movie if there were any?
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Do you actually believe that Misty will someday return someday?. Or is it false hope?.

I'm not gonna lie , as the years go by a little of my faith goes away.
    But I still truly believe that she will return at some point in the anime!.
    They can't just leave her story unresolved when every other character has gotten a chance to pursue their dreams. It's just so harsh that she is literally the only character who is stuck, and can't go after her dreams.

And then there is the pokeshipping. Ash obviously cares for her more than he has ever cared about anyone else. There HAS to be a reason for that. -.- I'm just so fed up with waiting for it to happen!. The writters are so harsh!!!. Lol

Yah that was really cool. Anyone have any ideas as to what kind of hints would be thrown into the first movie if there were any?
    I still like to believe that the little girl in the first trailer was Ash and Mistys daughter and that Misty was telling the little girl about an adventure that her and Ash had went on when they were younger...probably wasn't it but a girl can dream!. It was going to finish up the anime after all so it makes sense that it would go down like that!! Lol
    Last edited by vivalakatie713; 8th April 2014 at 7:52 AM.
    Lots of love, Katiee <33

Do you actually believe that Misty will someday return someday?. Or is it false hope?.

She has to return again during in the 20th season closer to the season and anniversary too.One thing hit me that I wrote saying about their anniversay too like during their 20th anniversay year that it would be cool that Pokemon would do another Pokemon Special like they did with certain characters like with Brock,Dawn,Cilan and Iris.Like what I'm trying too say is that it would be cool that Pokemon would have Misty and other characters coming back also for a special Pokemon 20th year episode playin it for a 1 hour or 2 in a half hour special episode showing all characters and Misty too in a special episode.

I really like for her to return making in appearance in few a few episode closer to the finally episode when Ash comes back to Pallet Town just like in the episode " The Scheme Team Pictures" where Misty shows up inside Ash's home.

I really do like for her to travel again in the 7th Generation.I say we have enough girls that travel with Ash which that makes 5 plus Bonnie too.

It's sort of way actually, DISAPPOINTING that Misty hasn't been on the show forever. I can't lie to say Ash has different feelings about this girl. He may not show it 100% but deep inside you can tell he really cares about her, even if he's in the hoenn region or Sinnoh. But right now the anime writers make it seem like he's never met a girl named Misty and if she is ever brought up it's more like a regular gym leader he's battle in the past. There's this care about Misty he truly has and shows but the anime lacks of portraying this genuine care for her. That is a tough deal for me

It's at this point: if they don't bring Misty back...and something "special" doesn't happen between them I will be genuinely upset and pissed off to the point I would never watch the anime again. There is not much left that is very redeemable about the anime anymore.

I just couldn't forgive them literally abandoning Misty by the end of the show.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

It's at this point: if they don't bring Misty back...and something "special" doesn't happen between them I will be genuinely upset and pissed off to the point I would never watch the anime again. There is not much left that is very redeemable about the anime anymore.

I just couldn't forgive them literally abandoning Misty by the end of the show.
    I completely agree. I have no idea why they would go OUT OF THEIR WAY to make these character and voice swaps (even though each of those is ran by a different company) when we liked to old ones fine.

They're just being trolls. Bad Pokémon USA. Bad bad bad.

Page 221 of 254 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast