Page 23 of 254 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Wow..i haven't posted anything for such a long time...and this is what happens... XD
    I'm too lazy to read everything above so I'll just answer a question..

Ash and Misty seemed to have argued about a lot of things, but whats one thing that you'd like to see Ash and Misty argue with each other about? ^^ And what will happen?

I don't know....but maybe now that Misty probably confesses her love to him, and he still doesn't get it! (It's kinda the same answer as Wowlock). Misty tries her very best to make him understand, but is failing miserably and then something happens....i dunno XD
    -------------------------------

Visit my Deviant Art website! Click on my banner

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Hey, it's PokeProphet! Posting angsty PokeShipping poetry! You need to post here more often, dude.

Man, what is going on? All these oldbies are coming out of the woodwork. Stay! Please stay!
    Well, it's quite strange how things in life can go. Just a few months ago, I found that I had lost all interest in Pokemon. I didn't even buy the new movies I found in the discount section. And that's coming from a guy who bought Pokemon the movie 2000 twice, because he was afraid that one of the copies of his favorite shippy movie would break.

Then, a few weeks back, I had a lot of free time on my hands. So I decided to check out the new Diamond and Pearl episodes. The new three-people group reminded me of the old days, and cute tomboy Ana reminded me of Misty. So I watched the movies 2000 again. And then I checked some Pokeshipping Fanart. And some youtube-videos from our resident multimedia star, Melody. And next thing you know, I found myself lying awake at night, wondering whether the writers were going to show Misty again, or come up with my worst nightmare, Orangeshipping. Which sucks, because I thought that I was over this whole obsessive thing already. But it turns out that Pokeshipping is deeper in my heart then I thought. And on the bright side, I get to hang out with the fine ladies and gentleman in this thread again.

I'm sad to see that great posters such as articuno_trumps_all and Jo-Jo, and formidable opponents like Phantom_Bugsy and cold_katanagirl aren't posting anymore. But then, I came back, so maybe they will too, someday.

So...I guess I'm back then. Well, in a few days. First I need to get my laptop fixed, serious issues here. But after that, you're going to see a lot from me again.
    Am I interesting enough to have a livejournal?

To understand others is to be well informed;
    To know yourself is to be wise.
    To conquer others is to have strength;
    To conquer yourself is to be strong.
    ~Lao-tzu, Toa-te ching~

OMG! Exclusive footage from the very last episode of pokemon!!! Click here, and press "Watch this Movie!"

98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this in your sig if you like chocolate.

Welcome back, Pokeprophet! I still think about Pokeshipping, too, sometimes, even though I'm obsessed over a new ship. Well, it's not really new anymore, it's been over a year, but whatever. I was reading the lyrics to Ash and Dawn's duet in the theme song recently, and it kind of bothered me. And I think I'd like to rewrite MT sometime maybe, although it'll be a long time before I can get to that. I've gotten back to that one shot I was working on. I'd stalled again for a while, but I just picked it back up. It kind of summarizes Misty's time with Ash, and I've just now gotten to GCYL... so it should still be a little longer. Nothing's ever short with me.
    Last edited by Hakajin; 18th August 2009 at 9:55 AM.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Soara from Pokesho has made a PokeShipping pic in his oekaki board. Misty looks like she wants to murder Melody.

Last edited by Swifty; 18th August 2009 at 7:03 PM.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1...fancesacha.jpg
    I'm dreaming or Ash had the same clothes that Misty when he was a young boy ?

Ash had the same clothes in a old pictures in movie 3
    http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5590/sachamovie3.jpg
    I think this is a nice wink of Misty in DP... or not...
    Last edited by Kasumi Yawa; 18th August 2009 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Soara from Pokesho has made a PokeShipping pic in his oekaki board. Misty looks like she wants to murder Melody.

Dangggg....Pokesho definitely knows how to draw beautiful artwork. ^^ Both Misty and Melody are beautiful. ^^ And dangggg does Misty look furious. XD

Speaking of Melody.....

When Misty makes her return, would you like to see some characters such as Melody returning? Would it be in a future episode or a movie? And what would they do? ^^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
        Spoiler:- kind of big:
        Spoiler:- regarding:

Whyyyyy do people have such a problem with Pokeshipping?!

I think everyone who answered this question pretty much nailed the answer, but I want to just comment on some things.

For me, it's actually rare to find annoying PokéShippers. But like everyone said, I've heard that PokéShippers were quite passionate back in the day, but I never seen Pokémon fans online until 2004, so maybe it's because of that. I have seen that type of PokéShipper; when I was watching "A Togepi Mirage!" online, I saw a few PokéShippers get incredibly (and I mean INCREDIBLY) upset when May decided to go along and Ash and Misty to help them. It was hilarious and irritating at the same time. I mean, what was May going to do? Disrupt any chance of Ash and Misty making out at that time, even though I thought they all had a kingdom and Togepi to save?

But another thing is that the ships in Pokémon (or in general, especially the most popular ones); they all seem to have many annoying fans of those ships. I guess PokéShipping is just one of the most well known for that, which is a shame.

What is your favorite Ash and Misty argument moment?

Definitely the one in "Ash Catches a Pokémon". When Ash notices that Misty is following him, I love how she responds; she goes with that bike excuse, clearly trying to cover up why she is really following him. I also love the ones in "Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon", when they argue about the aspects of love. Well, more like Misty commenting on something about love, Ash either doesn't get it, disagrees, or doesn't think that should get involved, but still, very funny.

Ash and Misty seemed to have argued about a lot of things, but whats one thing that you'd like to see Ash and Misty argue with each other about? ^^ And what will happen?

The funny thing is Ash and Misty almost always fight about very trvial things like what to eat or where to go, and then quickly forget about it. I think might be interesting if they had an argument over something more serious, but for some reason, I feel that might run the risk of the two of them being out of character.

Plus having other characters to comment on what goes on between them would be funny.

When Misty makes her return, would you like to see some characters such as Melody returning? Would it be in a future episode or a movie? And what would they do? ^^

I don't know why, but characters that are more well known for driving PokéShipping along like Melody, Rudy, Danny and Macey, I don't have a real interest in seeing them again. Maybe Macey; for some reason, I feel like it would be a bit interesting if she appeared again. But I like the idea of Misty meeting Anabel or Angie (especially Angie). Maybe even a little love triangle. I actually really like how the anime handles love triangles. They're never taken too seriously. "Misty Meets Her Match" is when it got its most serious to me, but I think that Ash not having a clue when he's involved in one helps, too. But honestly, my top choices for character returns (other than Misty) are Sakura, Ritchie, and Casey. Not really for PokéShippy reasons, but because I think all of them had some potential as great reccuring characters (particularly Sakura), and I'm surprised that all of them stopped appearing, especially Ritchie. But anyway, back to PokéShipping.

I really can't envision Misty just appearing in a movie role all of a sudden, but it could happen, I guess. I would rather it happen in an episode. Actually, now that I think about it, Sakura could be an interesting choice to have appear since she seems to be Misty's best female friend, if that makes any sense to anyone.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Yawa View Post
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1...fancesacha.jpg
    I'm dreaming or Ash had the same clothes that Misty when he was a young boy ?

Ash had the same clothes in a old pictures in movie 3
    http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5590/sachamovie3.jpg
    I think this is a nice wink of Misty in DP... or not...
    Whoa! That's weird.... but wait..what happens in that episode??

Does anyone have MORE fanart? Lol
    -------------------------------

Visit my Deviant Art website! Click on my banner

Quote Originally Posted by Yuraenia View Post
    Whoa! That's weird.... but wait..what happens in that episode??

Does anyone have MORE fanart? Lol
    A battle between Dawn and his mom... and at the same moment, ash walks in the forest and meet a young boy who dream to be a pokemon master, so they're talking about insect pokemon. The young boy say he like to catch a heracross... Ash remember about his past and say to the young boy he got a heracross.

Good to see Old and New Pokeshippers, *blushes* Stop it PokeProphet I'm not a
    multimedia star! Yeah I remember you going into depression over and orangeshipping blush in the preview, I have a feeling orangeshipping in the past now.

Some new fanart of Ash and Misty as my favorite game pairing.
    http://melody1989.deviantart.com/art...Link-132869510

I working on the summer aaml pic too.

Whyyyyy do people have such a problem with Pokeshipping?!
    Because of Pokeshippers like me, I WILL RULE THE WORLD AND PEARL/ADVANCESHIPPING WILL DIE.... ok jk.

I don't know I guess it's fandom and load of hints, The Fans that are still in denial over Misty returning and those jeaous of pearl/advance ships.

Still rewatching Jotho, (the screenshots will come soon) In Love Totodile Style Misty teases Ash again about being unmature. I love how Ash acts like he isn't dense but really is. I like this argument cause for once Ash wants to understand romance.

Same as before about Ash's maturity and denseness, Misty could be mad again and Ash about him not understanding her feelings and Ash would think she mad about something else (being dense of course)

Why not Casey? She was a Jotho character and appear in the hoso's asking Misty if she like someone, Maybe she'll find out it's Ash. That will be fun to see.

Hey, guys, got a question for you. In GCYL, when Misty gets her bike back, what is Ash's exact quote? Kind of need it for my fic.

hey guys i'm back from vacation!!
    Amazing fanart, as well as amazing poem PokeProphet!!
    WELCOME EVERYONE NEW!!

Love your signature, Satoshi, totally pwns! MOHS is love
    So how about i found an amazing song to suit Misty's thoughts on Ash. its called Ordinary Day by Vanessa Carlton, everyone's heard of it and here's an amazing Pokeshipping AMV by mysticalmists that is a MUST watch.

Hey, guys, got a question for you. In GCYL, when Misty gets her bike back, what is Ash's exact quote? Kind of need it for my fic.
    This is the very first bike scene when nurse joy brings it in:
    Nurse Joy: Isn't this yours Misty?
    Misty: my bike!
    Ash: oh yeah. -_-
    Nurse Joy: It was pretty bad but the last Nurse Joy managed to fix it
    Misty: that's when I first... met Ash...
    *FLASHBACK SCENEEEE*
    Misty: What'r you doing?
    Ash: I'm borrowing this! *note the original episode had Ash's voice sounding different lol!!)
    Misty: that's my biiiike!
    -scene switch to pkmn center-
    Ash: Hey what happened to your bike?
    Misty: you happened to my bike!
    *END FLASHBAAACK*
    Ash: Wow! Nurse Joy did a great job fixing it! That's great you finally got your bike back, now you'll get home fast! *what a reeetard*
    Misty: whoo-dee-doo[/sarcasm]
    Ash: Why'r you so grouchy? *iidiiiiiiot*
    Misty: I'm not grouchy, why don't you just leave me alone?! *runs off*
    Pikachu: Pika?
    Ash: Uhh Misty??...... That was weird. What's wrong?
    Brock: I get the feeling she wanted to keep on travelling with us. *woah big surprise there*
    Ash: Oh... really?
    -next scene Misty walking alone :'(-
    Misty: I can't believe how Ash could talk to me like that after all we've been through like it means nothing to him.
    Togepi: togi?
    Misty: The worst part; he isn't even sad about us having to split up. -i love how in the end Ash is finally all Mistyyy *husky voice* you're bikes there.-

Does anyone else notice that Pokemon people especially Ash and Misty have strange mood swings? lol

PM me for the link to the video =]

i want them to argue about girlfriends and boyfriends and then in the end have a blush moment :]

I love the Ash: the inside matters most
    Misty: outside matters too
    Ash: inside's better
    Misty: outside too!
    Ash: inside
    Misty: outside!!
    lady with Brock: shouldn't you do something?
    Brock: that's like trying to stop the tide
    <3333

FANART IS LOVE!

in the manga, misty seems to be two years older, although in the show she's the same age...

^wow google found my fanart!! weird...
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Does anyone else notice that Pokemon people especially Ash and Misty have strange mood swings? lol
    Well, Ash doesn't. Anyway, I don't think it was a strange mood swing at all, given the circumstances. It would be a shock to have to separate from your best friends after all that time, and then with what Ash said... I don't think Misty was so much mad as upset, but she didn't want anyone to know. Especially not Ash. Oh, but thanks for providing me with the lines. Now I can get on with this thing. Cute art, too. Especially the chibi.
    Last edited by Hakajin; 20th August 2009 at 9:05 AM.

whats your opinion on misty's possible return in the next generation? since the next games take place in the johto region in which misty traveled with ash. in the previous gold/ silver games, misty was a "fightable" gym leader, i personally think that next year will be the biggest chance pokeshipping will have of a big revival since the anime always have a setting that helps support the games.

misty was a fightable gymleader in the 1st generation too (RBY) and she was with Ash in the anime. And the most thing, in GSC, Misty has a date at Cerulean's Cape (may be the date with "georgio" in the anime) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iP51_kh4vQ . And Red are training alone in the Mt. Silver http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9acbPU4wYJw

I don't know, i don't think misty will be come back as a main character, but i hope we can see her more than in s10-11-12... For now, i'm waiting the end of DP seasons and Sinnoh Ligue..

whats your opinion on misty's possible return in the next generation?
    What other opinion? i want Misty back as much as any other pkshipper! I totally agree that this upcoming season has alot of potential for pokeshipping revival, although it still has proof without Misty even showing up (lure and intro and such)
    I love Pokeshipping so much, it makes me all warm and lovey inside!
    some more googled deviantart by HarukaTheMeowth!
    Pokeshipper

Hey guys, lets not forget to put topics in bold, like this:

whats your opinion on misty's possible return in the next generation?

I think it is possible for Misty to return in the next generation, since, generally IMO, the writers for the show can't simply keep up with the forumula to keep on rotating Ashs traveling companions out to advertise the games and keep the show fresh. Besides, at least with Heart Gold and Soul Silver coming, Misty should at least make an appearance or two, that is unless the shows writers actually decide to have Ash and company grow up a few years or so. ^^

XxM!styxX, that is very adorable fanart. ^_^

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Soooo since everyone's been all OMG is Misty ever coming back?! I decided to google Misty's return and out of all the vague answers, I got a wikianswer! yay lol
    didn't help much but made me realize something.
    here's what is says
    It has been confirmed by Misty's Japanese actor that she'll be returning in the 12th season of Pokémon. Whether it is as a main or guest character is still unconfirmed. She has been mentioned in the 11th season though. In the episode "Buizel Your Way out of This" Ash was shown with Misty's lure, refusing to let Dawn use it because it's too special. Many Pokéshippers (supporters of the Ash/Misty pairing) use this as evidence to support Pokéshipping. Also, on serebii.net, it shows snapshots from the next season's theme with Misty there. Here is the adress: http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/intro/012.shtml
    I decided to copy and paste the link and i saw the High Touch intro. I skimmed over to the image of Misty and it sort of hit me how she's sorta in the background? KInda hinting, hey I'm not showing up now but I'm coming soon!! With her cute little peace sign. I uploaded it for you guys! (and even retardedly outlined her on paint to show how vague she is in the background unlike May who we all know shows up! *darn that May, thank God for Contestship *

Misty: don't worry guys, a season after this you'll see more of me! kinda thing. lol
    idk random.
    some cute little Misty thinks Ash is a dork moment:

is this real? ^ lol stupid question
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 21st August 2009 at 5:11 AM.
    Pokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    Soooo since everyone's been all OMG is Misty ever coming back?! I decided to google Misty's return and out of all the vague answers, I got a wikianswer! yay lol
    didn't help much but made me realize something.
    here's what is says

I decided to copy and paste the link and i saw the High Touch intro. I skimmed over to the image of Misty and it sort of hit me how she's sorta in the background? KInda hinting, hey I'm not showing up now but I'm coming soon!! With her cute little peace sign. I uploaded it for you guys! (and even retardedly outlined her on paint to show how vague she is in the background unlike May who we all know shows up! *darn that May, thank God for Contestship *

Misty: don't worry guys, a season after this you'll see more of me! kinda thing. lol
    idk random.
    some cute little Misty thinks Ash is a dork moment:

is this real? ^ lol stupid question
    Well, even though all of those (as well as the fan made pic of the last pic there) have been around for well over a year, we're still hoping for an eventual return from Misty herself. ^^ But ya know, with Heart Gold and Soul Silver announced, i'm hoping that we'll get an answer or so within the next few months at least. ^_^

Well, even though all of those (as well as the fan made pic of the last pic there) have been around for well over a year, we're still hoping for an eventual return from Misty herself. ^^ But ya know, with Heart Gold and Soul Silver announced, i'm hoping that we'll get an answer or so within the next few months at least. ^_^
    Couldn't agree more!! lol and thanks for answering my question!!
    New question!!
    Do you know anyone (it may be you) that perhaps used to be a different shipper and then took the right path on Pokeshipping? Did they say why?
    I don't tbh lol. I've been a POkeshipper before I knew the word existed. When POkemon 2000 came out my heart was dead set of Ash andMisty no matter what, that's why I would always get so happy when Mirage Kingdom and other cameos occured. Then i discovered serebii through WS's FADOF ^____^ =]

PS: where are all the Pokeshipping fics on the Shipping Fics thread?? Seriously, why have people stopped writing them?? ://
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 21st August 2009 at 7:53 AM.
    Pokeshipper

I think a lot of people have just lost their passion for it. Most of us started as Pokeshippers a long time ago. For me, it was seven years. That's a long time to hold on to a ship like that. Plus, with Misty gone, we don't have much new material. It's harder to work with. I still love Pokeshipping, but I moved on to something new eventually. It happens.

I think a lot of people have just lost their passion for it. Most of us started as Pokeshippers a long time ago. For me, it was seven years. That's a long time to hold on to a ship like that. Plus, with Misty gone, we don't have much new material. It's harder to work with. I still love Pokeshipping, but I moved on to something new eventually. It happens.
    Lol idk I guess some people are like that but I'm not lol seven years and counting for me because I still find it as attractive as always. look how cute:
    Pokeshipper

I'm still a pretty serious Pokeshipper after over 10 years or so. ^_^ I always find a way to make it fun, and to me, no matter who or what you ship, shipping is all about fun. ^_^

Although, maybe if possible I could combine the powers of my favorite shippings into a K-Touch like device that Kamen Rider Decade has. It'd pretty much go something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvATH2rOXLo

Hmmmm..speaking of that pic....

When Ash and Misty finally confess their feelings to each other, would you like it to be a private moment, or something for everyone to see? :3

Since Ash Catches a Pokemon! aired here for the first time on September 10, 1998, I have been a Pokeshipper. ELEVEN YEARS, YEAH BOIIIII. HAHA I was seven years old...jeez I've been in this fandom for way too long. I'M OLD.

I agree with what Hakajin said. I mean, look at how long most of us have been Pokeshippers, lol. That's a looooong time for someone to like a shipping. Most people give up on stuff like shippings after a couple years or so and find another shipping/fandom. There are also many multishippers in this fandom. It's hard to find people who are completely dedicated to Pokeshipping anymore, because they most likely support Advance or Pearl, too. So, yeah. I think that's why there aren't many PS fics anymore. Most PSers are older too and don't have as much time to dedicate themselves to fan fics, too, as they could when they were younger.

Do you know anyone (it may be you) that perhaps used to be a different shipper and then took the right path on Pokeshipping? Did they say why?
    Nope. If I did, though, I'd do my best to convert them, but not if they didn't want to be converted or aren't interested. I think everyone should be entitled to like whatever ship(s) they want, regardless of my feelings about those shippings.

When Ash and Misty finally confess their feelings to each other, would you like it to be a private moment, or something for everyone to see?

As long as there will be one there is no problem to me
    But if its nessesary to pick one I say private moment can be good. Without distraction or silly comments from others ( I prefer Brock to see them though. He will surely cry for his unlucky state )
    Pokemon Fan who born from its ''Ashes''

Page 23 of 254 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast