Page 25 of 255 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Welcome to Pokeshipping xxqqb! Just make sure you post more than one sentence like that ^ because it's considered spamm.... We don't want our thread to get in trouble especially since its the most amazing one!
    I pretty much grew up with PS, i watched the first season and when i grew up with ash and misty it just came to me...its just natural i guess...and the lack of PS is simply age i think. most of the PSers have grown out of it and the younger people are all advance or pearlshippers because they have not seen the first generation. I have watched little bits of advance and pearl the past few years and honestly i dont like may and dawn (big assets for 10year olds and miniskirts ewww) and so uhh, yeah, i dont like their pairings. besides, even if they were less suggestive, im a faithful person
    You stated it perfectly it comes naturally! They're just meant to be and there's no denying that ^______^ yay for pokeshippers!! I honestly don't see the big amazingness in advanced or pearl, although I'm not gonna bash cuz that's for the confessional thread haahah
    Yeah I really like the link you gave, KartWheelyGirl! It does seem rather Pokeshippy since Brocko (good ole brocko!) says hes the only one without love! ;D even Ash's pokemon get some lovin along with their trainer

Pokeshipping picspam I made under the spoiler!!
        Spoiler:- pokeshipping yay!:
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 27th August 2009 at 12:51 AM.
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

I love the pictures, XxM!styxX. Awesome job.

Anywoo, onto the topic: What's your favorite Pokeshipping fanfiction/fancomic?

Wow, there are so many great fanfics out there. Well, you can start with anything by Legacy, Llyxius, Trish or Marlex (and the like). IMO they're one of the original Pokeshippers on fanfiction.net. You can find their respective profiles there. I tend to be partial to Legacy's stories, but that's just me.

Hey, speaking of fanfiction -- I finished a Pokeshipping story I've been working for some time. Here's the link -- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5288262/...e_Only_We_Know

I'm working on another spy/agent PS story, but it'll take some time to complete it.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

May I please join, I love Ash and Misty. Not only is Pokeshipping my favorite ship, but I love the chemistry between the two.

Ash and Misty rock together, they show passion.

I feel like they complete each other, and that they truly care. I know that they will be best friends for life.

Ash and Misty is <3

May I please join, I love Ash and Misty. Not only is Pokeshipping my favorite ship, but I love the chemistry between the two.

Ash and Misty rock together, they show passion.

I feel like they complete each other, and that they truly care. I know that they will be best friends for life.

Ash and Misty is <3
    Couldn't have said it better myself Welcome to Pokeshipping J-boogie200! We're glad to have you on our side. Feel free to answer any of the bolded questions other users have brought into discussion or make one of your own up! Show us fanart or screencaps of Pokeshipping if you'd like

Thank you for giving us links to your fic, adrenaline, I'll be sure to review (I'm marixoxella). Thanks also for these author names on ff.net. There are so many crap authors today that we have to dig really hard to find the true good Pokeshipping writers

What's your favorite Pokeshipping fanfiction/fancomic?

My favorite beyond faaav would have to be WaterSpirit's Fate and Destiny of Friends I found it in 2005 when I googled AAML fic. XD That's the reason I joined serebii! It also inspired me to write my own fic hero, which you can read by clicking my banner

Some more photobucket stuff because everyone LOVES it:
    banner by mistywishmaker:

fanart:

screencaps! feel free to use them:

pokemon manga proof!
    Pokeshipper

i want to ask in manga did ash and misty go together?

i want to ask in manga did ash and misty go together?
    They don't go out but they are hinted to like each other just as much as the show.

Anyway, if you guys want some more mini animations of AAML moments and fanart and such, I upload ones daily to my photobucket, so feel free to check it whenever you want.
    Or I'll just post some here to stimulate your desire to visit my pb! ^__^
    like these:

New topic added!
    WHat is soo amazing about Pokeshipping?!
    WHere to start, there's just so much! There's the chemistry between the two, the fact that they started out their journeys together, the fact that Misty realizes she loves Ash and Ash shows an attraction to her unconciously that he doesn't show to any other girl the way he does to her They're best friends and soooo much more <3
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 27th August 2009 at 10:36 PM.
    Pokeshipper

"What is so amazing about Pokeshipping?"

What's not amazing about pokeshipping? XD Misty was the first girl Ash has ever traveled with. The two of them have such great chemistry, and they were funny together. Misty was the only one who saw Ash capture his very first Pokemon in a pokeball. Not to mention, they're adorable. I think the reason why Delia keeps making Ash new clothing is to secretly give his old clothes to Misty to wear/have as a memory. Even though Ash has gone to 2 new regions, he still hasn't forgot about Misty.

There have been a few episodes I've seen in DP that have given me hope about Misty returning. Thus, may lead to pokeshipping taking place.

Spoiler:- Pokeshipping.:

Speaking of Misty and HGSS, I thought this pokeshippy picture would be cute to post here. (I made it just the other day.) Ash and Misty are in Gold and Soul's HGSS outfits.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...gHGSSstyle.png
    Last edited by KartWheelyGirl; 28th August 2009 at 1:38 PM. Reason: To put something in the spoiler

Nice Pictures ! It really took me to original series again.

And about example of Fantina , it really makes sense. Misty doesn't deserve to stuck in Gym. She needs to travel. In every generation games , Gym leaders are getting that generations pokemon. I wonder what pokemon from Gen 4 or upcoming 5 Misty will get ? And I hope writers want to show us that. Because Gen 4 pokemons doesnt pop up like berries. She even may go to Sinnoh and try to catch a new pokemon. Probably we will see her in Kanto again but we cant be sure about writers ideas.
    Pokemon Fan who born from its ''Ashes''

If you have seen "Playing the Leveling Field" and "Doc Brock," you may have noticed something. In "Playing the Leveling Field," Ash and friends met Fantina. They had a discussion about Gym Leaders. It lead Brock to saying "Amazing. To become a gym leader is not the trainer's goal, but your desire to level up even now? You know, people would do well to start following your example." That got me to thinking that Misty could do that. It would give her reason to travel again. I would also like to add that after hearing Fantina's story, it got Ash excited.

This is what I'm talking about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKCZKHH5OKM

Later, in "Doc Brock," Brock decided he'll teach Ash and Dawn how to take care of their Pokemon for when he's not there to help them. It could foreshadow Brock's departure. Funny how the episodes are right by each other. Could that mean that Brock could leave and Misty can take his place?

Another thing I noticed, was the episode where giant Spearow were attacking Ash and Pikachu, thus it may possibly remind him about Misty. (Though she wasn't shown, it's referring to the bike incident.)

Though, not having a cameo yet in the DP series could be because they are waiting to see what Misty's new sprite looks like in Heart Gold and Soul Silver and base the anime version on her new look. Also, seeing Misty again isn't impossible. There have been times where childhood friends/rivals came back. (Kenny was Dawn's childhood friend, Zoey and Candice were childhood friends. Even though Gary wasn't in the Hoenn region at all, he came back a few times.) The lure could have been to introduce new fans to Misty before they get a chance to meet her.

Another thing, is the writers plan on advertising HGSS. (Misty is in HGSS.) There is an upcoming episode where Ash, Brock and Dawn meet Soul from the games. In the original GSC, Misty mentioned something about wanting to travel one day. If she says that again in HGSS, that could mean that Misty's anime counterpart may want to travel as well.
    OMG such good points!! I didn't realize there were so many hints in this new crappy Pokemon (i HATE Ash's voice DX) I wonder what Misty's VA would sound like... hmm :x
    Anywayyyy Its a good point that in the original Misty says she wants to travel and the Fantina thing is a GREAT way for Misty to come in again. She wants to "level up" *cough cough*seeash*cough cough*
    And about Brock, YES take Brock out, put Misty in and then get rid of Dawn XD
    Oooo these producers better be smart! If Misty doesn't show next season I will be VERY ****** and I mean beyonddd angry. haahahha

Does anyone know when next season starts in JP?

CUTE GIF!
    Pokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    Oooo these producers better be smart! If Misty doesn't show next season I will be VERY ****** and I mean beyonddd angry. haahahha
    I will either, because 4 years waiting... is too long for me. You know what I think? They didn't show her yet, because they are going to make her as main character in next series. Very optymistic idea.

Does anyone know when next season starts in JP?
    Hmm... I think January 2010.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

OMG such good points!! I didn't realize there were so many hints in this new crappy Pokemon (i HATE Ash's voice DX) I wonder what Misty's VA would sound like... hmm :x
    Anywayyyy Its a good point that in the original Misty says she wants to travel and the Fantina thing is a GREAT way for Misty to come in again. She wants to "level up" *cough cough*seeash*cough cough*
    And about Brock, YES take Brock out, put Misty in and then get rid of Dawn XD
    XD!! Well, there is also the Misty in both the first and second gen games who, despite not being related too much to the Misty of the anime that we all love, did say after being defeated that she desires to travel around the world to battle strong trainers. ^^

Soo, I think that Misty is also a shout out to the Misty of the anime who, hopefully is itching to head on out to travel along with Ash again....but what i'm hoping is that along with a pledge to travel with Ash again, also comes with blooming romantic feelings that have been trapped within Misty for many many seasons. ~_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Soo, I think that Misty is also a shout out to the Misty of the anime who, hopefully is itching to head on out to travel along with Ash again....but what i'm hoping is that along with a pledge to travel with Ash again, also comes with blooming romantic feelings that have been trapped within Misty for many many seasons. ~_^
    I think Misty really wants to leave the gym and be with Ash forever! XD
    Pokeshipper

I've just thought, and i think someone may have touched on this before, BUT
    as the anime follows the games slightly, whats gonna happen when HG / SS comes out?

Will the anime go to johto. Or Johto and Kanto? If Kanto, misty has to be in it?!

And yeah, they could be waiting for the misty sprite.

I think they are slowly dropping hints and giving valid reasons as to why Misty could return. (Fantina episode) Daisy (with the help of Tracey) could take care of the gym. After HGSS, Misty doesn't have to be a gym leader in the games. Daisy seemed to be more responsible in the Chronicles episodes. The writers even brought Gary back after not being in Hoenn at all. Though, not seen as often, it can be a hint that maybe in the next generation, he'll appear more. It's just with DP, we have a lot of characters to focus on. After those characters are gone, we can focus on Ash, Misty, and new cast members.

I've noticed with "Shadows of Almia," they introduced the male to advertise the games instead of the female. They don't always have to add a new girl. They're capable of adding the males, too. (The new male can do Pokethelon competitions and be a great Pokethelon competitor. Ash and Misty can compete with him, because three Pokemon are required.)

Also, if Pokemon is going to run for a very long time, I don't think they'll just show Misty in the last few episodes. They'll have to re-introduce her and make her a part of the main cast. If it was only at the end, new viewers would be confused and see it as a random pairing. It is possible to re-introduce Misty with a new outfit. They brought back Brock. There could be new viewers that can grow up with Misty as well. They may grow to admire her as much as us older fans do. They'll admire her independence and her battle skills. I mean Brock and Team Rocket are still there. Why not Misty too? They don't need to have only one girl as the lead. With HGSS, there's a new thing called Pokethelon. Maybe Misty can do something like that. It would also be helpful if you could vs. Misty in Pokethelon competitions in the games. I'd also like to add that there are a lot more water Pokemon now that Misty can train and battle with.

I somewhat think her owning the Two Luvdisc are a pokeshipping hint. None of the other girls own a Luvdisc. Misty has two of them. Would she be willing to give Ash one? Does it represent Ash and Misty's love for one another? Would she bring the two Luvdisc with her when she sees Ash again?

I don't think the writers forgot Misty at all. A lot of episodes recently are proving that they haven't forgotten the past. By having Gary, the Spearow/bike incident, the lure, mentioning that Brock was the leader of the Pewter Gym in Kanto, etc.

The reason why I believe Ash and Misty didn't openly confess how they felt for each other in "Gotta Catch Ya Later" was because 1) Misty was going back and Ash couldn't prevent her from going. 2) You can't just say you love someone, kiss for the first time, and then leave. 3) They were planning on resolving it down the road. 4) If Ash told her he loved her, Misty would be upset for several reasons. If Ash flat out told Misty he loved her, Misty may refuse to go back and be a gym leader. It's her responsibility and she would have regret leaving him. He didn't want her to feel guilty for leaving him when they just took a very huge step in their relationship. That's why he said that they were meant to meet and become friends. He also swore that he would see her again. I can see her coming back and him destroying her bike yet again. She didn't even want to leave in the first place.

They probably left it open ended because it was in case the Japanese voice actress wanted come back. They were willing to give Misty cameos. I think what someone said about the writer only replacing Misty because of looks was lying about it. It's because the VA wanted a singing career. If the one in charge did say it, it was because he didn't want fans being mad at her for own reasons. Also, they probably had the Dp episodes all planned out by the time it aired. They probably didn't expect Kasumi's VA to come back and they didn't want to give fans false hope. A lot of people are saying that Kasumi's VA is coming back to pokemon because her singing career didn't go too well. Misty's VA probably could have came back while DP was still airing or about to air. It takes a long time for animation to be complete. Don't forget that the American episodes are only 20 episodes behind the ones in Japan. Maybe the plans changed in Japan when Mayumi came back, and they're planning on adding Misty to the fifth gen. Maybe not as a main girl, but as a travel companion. She did a lot more than Brock ever did. Also, Brock taught Ash what to do for when he's not there. (Doc Brock.)

Misty has been given good reason to come back. Not having a cameo yet can lead to it being a surprise. I think she may still tease Ash, but in a sweet way like in AG and BF.

I think that by bringing Misty back, it will get a lot of pokeshippers and older fans into the show again. They probably had Angie to get new fans into thinking that Ash would be more into tomboys instead of girly girls. They were introducing the AshXMisty concept.

Also, I could see Misty coming back with her HGSS look. Ash can look at her in a "wow, she's beautiful" way. I can see a pokeshipping hug with the two of them because it has been a while.

My post is getting way too long but I want to hear(read) what you think about what I've said.

I've just thought, and i think someone may have touched on this before, BUT
    as the anime follows the games slightly, whats gonna happen when HG / SS comes out?

Will the anime go to johto. Or Johto and Kanto? If Kanto, misty has to be in it?!

And yeah, they could be waiting for the misty sprite.
    Totally agree and I believe according to most recent announcements, they are going to Johto lol (I guess they got sick of making up more regions). I also think that they're just waiting on the Misty sprite and then .... <33333333333
    Welcome to Pokeshipping!!

WOOHOO Go KartWheelyGirl! Your post is huge
    It's just with DP, we have a lot of characters to focus on. After those characters are gone, we can focus on Ash, Misty, and new cast members.
    REALLY good point please learn japanese and send it to the producers because I'm still stuck on hiragana!

That's why he said that they were meant to meet and become friends. He also swore that he would see her again. I can see her coming back and him destroying her bike yet again. She didn't even want to leave in the first place.
    YES!! Ah that would be wayyy hilarious. Kinda like he breaks her bike and he's all oops and she's like *sigh* looks like im gonna have to follow you around again! -grin!-

I'll edit this post later because I have to sleep hah. -shot-

I LOVE YOU ALL
    another pokeshipping img:

bad translation:
    Tracey: the whole secretly like each other thing is kinda like you guys
    Ash/Misty: NOOOO
    haha yea right
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 30th August 2009 at 6:37 AM.
    Pokeshipper

Totally agree and I believe according to most recent announcements, they are going to Johto lol (I guess they got sick of making up more regions). I also think that they're just waiting on the Misty sprite and then .... <33333333333

WOOHOO Go KartWheelyGirl! Your post is huge

REALLY good point please learn japanese and send it to the producers because I'm still stuck on hiragana!

YES!! Ah that would be wayyy hilarious. Kinda like he breaks her bike and he's all oops and she's like *sigh* looks like im gonna have to follow you around again! -grin!-

I'll edit this post later because I have to sleep hah. -shot-

I LOVE YOU ALL
    another pokeshipping img:

bad translation:
    Tracey: the whole secretly like each other thing is kinda like you guys
    Ash/Misty: NOOOO
    haha yea right
    If I could, I could go to google and translate my post into Japanese and send it to them. (I'll translate it back to make sure there are no errors. Or we could get a pokeshipper who speaks Japanese to translate my post for me.)

I'm happy you like my idea of Ash destroying her bike again. She could be all like "Oh...*shifty eyes* it looks like I'm going to have to follow you again until you give me my bike back." *wink* or he could purposely destroy her bike, so she'll have to go with him. XD "oh...it looks like I broke your bike... again. I guess you'll have to travel with me now..." *Ash smiles and winks. Misty sees mallet on the ground partially coming out of the bushes. Misty raises her head looking into Ash's eyes, winks at him knowing what he's up to.* "I guess I do," she says with a smile. The new character looks at them like "WTF?" and says "What? If someone broke my bike, I'd be angry with them." Then Misty will have a fake argument with him to satisfy the new character. ^_^

An amazing artist on deviantart made a very cute pokeshipping picture. I thought it would be a good idea to post it here.

http://endless-summer181.deviantart....ping-135137840
    Last edited by KartWheelyGirl; 30th August 2009 at 6:48 AM.

could somebody please fill me in on fantina and how she is in anyway related to pokeshipping?

from what i know, she is a gymleader who looks suspiciously like a gay man in a purple dress and likes contests

The episode with Fantina gives a valid reason as to why Misty could return. If Misty returns, Pokeshipping can take place. That's the connection.

If you have seen "Playing the Leveling Field" and "Doc Brock," you may have noticed something. In "Playing the Leveling Field," Ash and friends met Fantina. They had a discussion about Gym Leaders. It lead Brock to saying "Amazing. To become a gym leader is not the trainer's goal, but your desire to level up even now? You know, people would do well to start following your example." That got me to thinking that Misty could do that. It would give her reason to travel again. I would also like to add that after hearing Fantina's story, it got Ash excited.

This is the episode I'm talking about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKCZKHH5OKM

I think this is a cute episode that could possibly hint pokeshipping. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Dn0...om=PL&index=74

If Misty came back in Gen 5, what pokeshipping hints would you like to see? Would you prefer they start slow to not confuse new viewers, and build up to it again?
    Last edited by KartWheelyGirl; 30th August 2009 at 1:06 PM.

Erm... thanks but I've already posted here, and I was posting in the old thread since its 20th or so page.... I can understand you thinking i'm new because of my amount of posts though!

I just want Pokemon to return to how it used to be, being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Yawa View Post
    I just finished to sub the video when Georgio asks to Misty for a date.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwB6h9FAFs I hope my english was not too bad... If you saw a error please, tell me I will edit the note
    Psyduck is so funny on that.
    Last edited by Glitch 808; 30th August 2009 at 2:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Yawa View Post
    I just finished to sub the video when Georgio asks to Misty for a date.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwB6h9FAFs I hope my english was not too bad... If you saw a error please, tell me I will edit the note

how can you find this episode??? i want to see this full episode

how can you find this episode??? i want to see this full episode
    just youtube it, it's called date with delcatty.

I just want Pokemon to return to how it used to be, being honest.
    Don't we all? *sniffle* :')

'm happy you like my idea of Ash destroying her bike again. She could be all like "Oh...*shifty eyes* it looks like I'm going to have to follow you again until you give me my bike back." *wink* or he could purposely destroy her bike, so she'll have to go with him. XD "oh...it looks like I broke your bike... again. I guess you'll have to travel with me now..." *Ash smiles and winks. Misty sees mallet on the ground partially coming out of the bushes. Misty raises her head looking into Ash's eyes, winks at him knowing what he's up to.* "I guess I do," she says with a smile. The new character looks at them like "WTF?" and says "What? If someone broke my bike, I'd be angry with them." Then Misty will have a fake argument with him to satisfy the new character. ^_^
    LOOOOOVE it flirting = good!!

The img is amazing btw! I'm gonna search up that artist and see if there's more artwork similar to that!!

If Misty came back in Gen 5, what pokeshipping hints would you like to see? Would you prefer they start slow to not confuse new viewers, and build up to it again?
    GOod questions!! I'd like them to do stuff similar to the last few episodes Misty has been in. Where there's slight teasing and some arguing but it doesn't last that long. Maybe some recalling of memories? The arguing could become more and more prevelant as the show continues *with Misty in the main cast of course*
    would it be weird if Brock left and there were two girls? *hint dawn and misty* lol

Do you guys think Ash and Misty will get new clothes next season? Why?

Pokeshipper

I love all the Pokeshipping images/gifs. They're awesome, and really takes you back.

Do you guys think Ash and Misty will get new clothes next season? Why?

Probably; they've done it all the other times. But, for Misty they probably won't change her look too much. Yellow, blue, possibly some red in there. I don't see her in a skirt or a dress anytime soon. Then again I could be wrong.

Having Misty back on the main cast is a victory in itself. It might just get me to watch the show again. I think even the newer viewers know Ash and Misty have a past and are really good friends. Start it strong if they can.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Hi guys. I guess this is the bimonthly informative warning that things are getting a bit spammy and out of line in here:

- Why am I seeing hostile discussion about May and Dawn? This is a thread about Ash and Misty. I don't get why May and Dawn have to be vilified when all they've done is travel with Ash and have some adventures with him. If you don't like May and Dawn because there's something about their characters you don't like, fine, just keep it out of the thread because that's off topic. If you don't like them because they're simply close to Ash both physically and spiritually, then that reeks of insecurity. Whatever the case, stop it. Now.

- Talk of Misty returning permanently? People, you've got to understand, promotionally and logistically, Misty returning in any way, shape, or form as a permanent cast member is infeasible for the foreseeable future. Even though the show tries it's best to make us care and feel for the characters, it's still part of very large and expensive ongoing marketing campaign. Sure, the show can very well get Misty to be back on the show if they really wanted to but that's not a trivial endeavor.

The producers, who probably very much love Misty and PokeShipping as much as we do, don't have unlimited energy and resources. Their priority is to follow the directives given to them by Nintendo Corporate, which is promoting whatever new stuff the latest games has which includes promoting new characters. In light of that and the trends the show is exhibiting, the girl cast member position is going to likely be reserved for characters that represent the current generation of games. Which sadly means that Misty's chances of again becoming a cast member is nigh zero.

However, this doesn't mean the producers can't be creative in finding a way for Misty to appear more frequently. After all, even though Gary has pretty much nothing to do with the 4th generation, the writers were still salient enough to show that he still has an edge even though he retired from Pokemon training to become a researcher. From there they went ahead and plopped him in Sinnoh without any warning.

Maybe Misty will eventually hand over the reigns back to Daisy after Daisy becomes competant? Maybe she'll decide that she's ready to go beyond being a gym leader and go to the next step in achieving her dream in becoming a Water Pokemon Trainer. Maybe she'll start traveling herself separate from Ash while occasionally meeting up with him now and then in some random filler episode? Maybe she could even be his rival and rile him up in other ways we haven't seen before? You can have a lot of fun with that idea of Misty becoming a recurring character instead of a cast member.

Just, remember that there's really nothing indicating any of the above will even happen so it's not even speculation. It's just fun food for thought. Keep that in mind. :P
    Last edited by Swifty; 31st August 2009 at 12:19 AM.

KartWheelyGirl, I was very moved when I was reading your long post. I quite agree with all what you said. I believe that Ash will go to Kanto to home and then with Misty to Johto.

Swifty, I understand your talking about marketing and everything, but you're not producer and you don't create this anime. I heard that there was a lot of petitions and the writers decided to bring Misty back. Of course I can't confirm this, but now exists a big chances with Misty returning. So you can say what do you want, but I know what I know. Misty is still popular and they can really bring her back. You never know.

XxM!styxX, your animated GIFs are cool.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Also, I'd like to add that Brock and Team Rocket are still there. What are they advertising? There is no rule set in stone that there is supposed to be only 1 female. If Kasumi's VA didn't leave, Misty would have stayed and they still would have added May and Max to the group. May technically didn't replace Misty. Swifty, I have read all 32 pages and haven't seen any May/Dawn bashing. They are fine characters in their own way.

With Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia, they advertised the Male instead of the Female. They can advertise the male protagonist in gen five, and have the female as the rival to Ash. The male can do Pokethelon if that replaces contests. Don't forget, Jessie is a coordinator, so they can still advertise contests, Dawn and May can invite the new group to see the grand festival.

If Misty returns, there is very good hope for pokeshipping to take place. Seeing as how they both matured over the years, it would be very interesting to see how their relationship would be now.

I'd like to show two Japanese intros. The first can be considered a pokeshipping hint.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJkOs...eature=related

The second shows Misty in the background next to May and Gary. (This is the most recent opening in Japanese version.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QThesmzI-AU

They haven't forgotten Misty or pokeshipping. Even if Misty only makes a cameo in DP, that could be the writers way of showing her to new viewers. In the next gen Misty could possibly come back. Her GSC counterpart said that she would like to travel one day, if she says that in HGSS, it could happen in the anime.

Pokeshipping question:
    How would you react, if you saw Ash and Misty kiss for the first time? Would you prefer a pokeshipping kiss in a movie or in an actual episode? Would you prefer them being alone? or have someone catch them in the act?

I would be happy if they shared their first kiss. To me it wouldn't matter if they kissed in an episode or in a movie, because I would be happy either way. I would prefer them to be alone. However, it would be funny to see Brock make a *Gasp* face and catch them in the act. Then, he would sulk because no one has reciprocated his love yet.

Page 25 of 255 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast