Page 51 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 6164

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Oh, do I love that opening. Delia and Misty on the same card. He loves both women...but in very different ways! XD
    true, true<3 It seems that the writers may still be planning to get Ash and Misty together. Since we had this and the fishing lure thing.<33

Yeah! Yeah! That's my favourite Japanese opening. I love this.
    it's so <3 XD and we know that even tho Ash can't be with Misty he still luvs her n_n

*spazz*

Where do you see Ash and Misty 10 years from now?

Married. And, prolly traveling together. Just the two of them.. Cuz Ash'll never stop chasing his dreams and Misty won't ever stop lovin him <3

n_n I'm in such a spazz mood AAML FOREVA.
    Fay D. Flourite. All kinds of epic.

image credit

my twin is xXContestShipperXx
    my Evil twin is riolulu
    my pair is Tadashi
    my wife is Mewluvr200
    my husband is Drybones446

What arc of the show is your favorite for Pokeshipping?

Indigo.xD those were the good times Orange Islands were nice but i perfer Indigo they have the cute fights and the "Bike Excuse" sure yeah sure.....xD

Also does anyone else LOVE the 'spurt' opening because of that queen of hearts thing?
    <3333

Oh-Yeah that is cute quite interesting because well Ash's mother on there is understandible but Misty on there insted of May makes me conclud that the writer were still on Pokeshipping even in Hoen plus those one or two mention and few apperences by Misty to add up no one has completely forgotten her and I'm sure it's the same with Ash still so happy with his lure i wonder if he still has the hankercheif .... but now that this mentions i want to bring this up...

Many Advanceshippers and Pearlshippers say "The lure and hankerchief is a gift from a friends so does that mean if we keep things from our friends we are in "love"? How would you think of this excatly?

First Banner Ever

http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/...anime/AAML.PNG <---Ash is too tall in here. As I remembered he was shorter than Misty
    Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/...anime/AAML.PNG <---Ash is too tall in here. As I remembered he was shorter than Misty
    He is too tall. Someone photoshopped the image.

Many Advanceshippers and Pearlshippers say "The lure and hankerchief is a gift from a friend, so does that mean if we keep things from our friends we are in "love"? How would you think of this exactly?

I'd say they're right. Keep in mind, with any hint people will see both extremes of it. I doubt Misty expected Ash to realize her love for him when she gave him her fishing lure. I like the hint because its a gesture of affection. We know how Misty loves those lures (Mini-Misty, as she described them) and giving it to Ash shows she really trusts him. It's a good thought.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Although I do remember this one moment right at the end of "Tower of Terror" where Ash was taller than Misty. The animators must've gotten lazy.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (new!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

I AM A CRAZY POKESHIPPER. I LOVE POKESHIPPING!
    SO IF ANYONE HAS GOOD PICS OF POKESHIPPING, POST IT POST IT POST IT! it makes me so happy when i see them!

go pokeshipping!

i luv flareon btw -_-'
    Last edited by Vycksta; 6th December 2009 at 2:43 PM. Reason: To get rid of the potential flamebait

Quote Originally Posted by IceRoseChick View Post
    I AM A CRAZY POKESHIPPER. I LOVE POKESHIPPING!
    I personally dislike any Pearl and advanceshipping...(i want to say something bad abt it but that owuld be against the ruules)
    SO IF ANYONE HAS GOOD PICS OF POKESHIPPING, POST IT POST IT POST IT! it makes me so happy when i see them!

go pokeshipping!

i luv flareon btw -_-'
    Yeah! Welcome! Nice to see new Pokeshipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    Although I do remember this one moment right at the end of "Tower of Terror" where Ash was taller than Misty. The animators must've gotten lazy.
    Really? I didn't notice that. I must watch that episode again.

Of course married. Living somewhere in Kanto. Maybe in Viridian City. Ash as Gym Leader. Misty his wife. Ah, wonderful.

Many Advanceshippers and Pearlshippers say "The lure and hankerchief is a gift from a friends so does that mean if we keep things from our friends we are in "love"? How would you think of this excatly?

Yes, that's right that gift from friends (at least officially), but it's very important thing for us - Pokeshippers. And we have a lot of other hints obviously saying that Misty loves Ash.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Misty in Curlean (however it's spelt) while Ash is a rocking Frontier Brain/Champion while Misty's happy for him but they're not married. :P
    Alpha Sapphire

Theres two: The original Indigo Arc and the Johto League Champions arc, where the Indigo Arc started everything for Pokeshipping where Johto League Champions showed us on how Pokeshipping has blossomed and bloomed, especially during the Whirl Cup Championships where Misty got herself a legitimate win over Ash and then we also have 'Gotta Catch Ya Later'. ^^

The Lure and Handkerchief are not only gifts, but also momentos from Misty to not only symbolize Ash and Mistys maturing friendship, but to let Ash know that no matter how far they are from each other, Misty will always give Ash her support and love. ^_^

Ash and Misty are married, with a twin son and daughter, touring the world to show their children the excitement that awaits them when they turn 10. ^_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Hey, guys... would anyone mind giving that one shot I wrote a while back a review? It's embarrassing to ask, but... I posted it over a week ago, and I still haven't gotten any. Here, anyway. Anyway...

The lure seems more like a friendship thing, especially since everyone else gave him something, too. But it was more significant that Ash was so possessive over it. The handkerchief... it's kind of hard to say. I mean, they're usually a romantic gift, but the way Misty gave it to Ash wasn't especially romantic.

Hey, guys... would anyone mind giving that one shot I wrote a while back a review? It's embarrassing to ask, but... I posted it over a week ago, and I still haven't gotten any. Here, anyway. Anyway..
    I read it on ff[dot]net. I must have forgotten to review it. I'll read it again for a refresher. I usually don't read fics on serebii, I don't know why.

Ash is a Pokemon Master, Misty is still a Gym Leader. Best of friends, definitely not married, but leaning towards something more. So yeah, not much progress. XD
    Last edited by adrenaline; 7th December 2009 at 7:51 AM.

I read it on ff[dot]net. I must have forgotten to review it. I'll read it again for a refresher. I usually don't read fics on sereii, I don't know why.
    Well, you might have reviewed under a different name. I got a few there, just not here.

Well, since I like my romances long and drawn out (where I like them at all) I'm not necessarily going to say married and happily ever after. Though I do find the idea of them just showing up ten years later with a kid kind of hilarious XD But I'm expecting it'd be a little more difficult than that.

I actually wrote a drabble awhile back with the 10 years later premise. It is Pokeshippy, but it also contains much of my own cynicism about the Pokemon universe, so read at your own... umm... peril.

Hey, guys... would anyone mind giving that one shot I wrote a while back a review? It's embarrassing to ask, but... I posted it over a week ago, and I still haven't gotten any. Here, anyway. Anyway...
    I'll read and review it soon Hakajin. ^^ Finals have been a hassle, plus theres work and a sickness thats plagued me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post

I actually wrote a drabble awhile back with the 10 years later premise. It is Pokeshippy, but it also contains much of my own cynicism about the Pokemon universe, so read at your own... umm... peril.
    I'll read this soon as well Skiyomi. ^_^

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

I enjoyed that. I love reading little drabbles and yours delivered. Ash and Misty were perfectly in-character.

I have a topic: What parts in the anime did you wish were Pokeshipping hints but weren't? Confused, yet? Well, I'll give you an example. In one of the AG movies, Ash tells Max about missing friends. The dub changed the words to infer he was talking about Misty, but the original just had him mentioning general friends. It's like an almost hint. I wish Ash actually talked about Misty. That would be huge.

There are a few out there. Feel free to share.

What parts in the anime did you wish were Pokeshipping hints but weren't?

i forgot the name of the episode but it was the one when this happened

Ash: Can you belive Brock married
    Misty: Someday you and I will br married to
    Ash: mmmm....hmmm.....WHA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

dubbed. but funny

First Banner Ever

After Ash lost his battle with Paul, he had lied down on the grass and thought about something. I wish he had thought about Misty.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

I enjoyed that. I love reading little drabbles and yours delivered. Ash and Misty were perfectly in-character.
    Why, thank you. It's one of the few Pokemon drabbles I've written that I could see turning into a short chapter fic or a one-shot. At least tone and concept-wise.

Too much to write now to promise anything though XD

Can you say "Misty's Song"? I know, blah blah 4Kids, blah blah. But it would be totally definitive if it really counted. Dang.

...It's embarrassing how much I loved that song when I was... what... 12 or 13 XD

Oh wait. You said anime. I fail at reading today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    What episode was "Misty's song"?
    Misty's song was on the 2BA Master CD from way back when. Not in an episode though. Haha i loved that song too....

I agree about the scene after ash loses to paul. I think it would have been adorable for him to have made a Misty flashback. Ahaha purely fantasy though.
    Last edited by Evilo; 10th December 2009 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilo View Post
    Misty's song was on the 2BA Master CD from way back when. Not in an episode though. Haha i loved that song too....

I agree about the scene after ash loses to paul. I think it would have been adorable for him to have made a Misty flashback. Ahaha purely fantasy though.
    Well, there was that one episode, "For Crying Out Loud", where they played it in the background fora bit. Only the instrumental part, though.

Can you say "Misty's Song"? I know, blah blah 4Kids, blah blah. But it would be totally definitive if it really counted. Dang.

...It's embarrassing how much I loved that song when I was... what... 12 or 13 XD

Oh wait. You said anime. I fail at reading today.
    For some reason, I was only thinking anime, but anything Pokemon relates too. I was going to mention Misty's Song, but you took the words right out of my mouth.

Oh yes, SatoshiKasumi -- the episode is called "The Heart Break of Brock"

I posted the last chapter of my story. Here it is. - LINKIE
    Last edited by adrenaline; 11th December 2009 at 1:06 AM.

Along with Ash's losses to Paul, i'm also wishing that there were parts in the anime where Ash gets through a tough battle and has a few lovely chats with Misty about them. ^_^ However their chats would get interrupted by many random things. (I.E Gym Battle Challenge, Pokemon Center heals up Ash or Mistys Pokemon, etc.)

Well, the episode in DP with the Misty lure, I wish Ash would've hinted at another reason why he had it still.

Also in the Battle Frontier arc, when Misty leaves the group, that was another missed oppurtunity I think.

hello fellow pokeshippers

I know this isn't on topic, but what are your favorite AAML fan art sites? I remember finding this one a loooong time ago i forgot what it was called. It was in an all asian language and it had A LOT of stuff on there. i know thats really vague but if anyone knows what im talking about, please tell me!

but i want to do some fan art but i need to be inspired. there's a lot of crap to sort through when it comes to aaml fan art though. so if this is too off topic, just message me with your favorite aaml fan art sites or whatev. it would be very helpful!

have a wonderful day all of you.

Guess who's back?
    Back again;
    XxM!styxX's back
    tell a friend

YAAAY
    I'm back from the sad life of the banned haha.
    I'm currently making an AAML video I'm hoping to have on Youtube tomorrow ^___^
    YAY!
    ~picspam tiiiime:

How about when Misty's watching Ash's battle in the Hoenn League at home?? anyone?? XD <3

I love-love-loved the Orange Islands (& the movie accompanying the season of COURSE). Why? Welllll... I honestly thought that following that season would canonize Pokeshipping for REAL. There are Pokeshipping hints in that season like NO other. It seemed that in every episode there was a little something-something if ya know what i'm talkin ABOUT *can I get a 'Tracey is forever a POkeshipper'!!*
    I'm tellin ya, they took off the GS ball because inside it is the means to make Ash realize his feelings for Misty. lol They're keepin it for later ;{D
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 18th December 2009 at 8:00 AM.
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Page 51 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast