Page 52 of 255 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 6352

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Hmmm.... Not as active i guess i topiuc should bring this better on up!
    If you could add a Pokeshipping anywhere in the series, where and what would it be?

and i haven't been on since 1 no topics.... 2 not many people 3 holiday business to take care of..... Any way im back and on winter break so you will see plenty of me til Jan. 4th and well umm i haven't been doing this much so

pic:

Wait....WAIT! i haven't done it in so long i forgot the letters and number or something that look like this ----> [insert thing][/insert thing] you guys have to wait for the picture i think is AWESOME! so erm... thats all i got for now Peace!

p.s. XxM!styxX i love your signature!

First Banner Ever

Many Advanceshippers and Pearlshippers say "The lure and handkerchief is a gift from a friends so does that mean if we keep things from our friends we are in "love"? How would you think of this exactly?

While I agree on the notion that a gift from friends does not exactly mean that they are in love, I do believe that giving gifts is a sign of a strong friendship. In my own opinion I see a strong friendship as a wonderful basis for a strong relationship to evolve. So yes, I do take this instance for Pokeshipping since it is a wonderful example of something that has been happening for years at this point.

Where do you see Ash and Misty 10 years from now?

If they come out of their seemingly suspended animation? I would see them in slightly awkward relationship that is growing out of friendship into a more romantic stage. No true progress will have been made in ten years because lets face it, Ash is completely and utterly dense and does not and will not understand the completely obvious signals Misty is blaring in his direction.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

Jabber here, coming from Bulbagarden! I'm an avid PokeShipper, so I hope to be a welcome member of the PS community here at Serebii.

XxM!styxX, that is always a classic pic. And welcome around jabberwocky and jynxie!

Hmmm...ya know, since its almost Christmas time....i've been thinking of something:

Not counting Underneath the Mistletoe, which Christmas carol do you imagine Ash and Misty singing with each other in a duet? ^^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

EVERYBODY!! I made a Pokeshipping music vid on youtube!! Plz watch it, rate and comment! PLZPLZ Here it is

@SatoshiKasumi: haii!!! I'm so glad to be back thank you for the liking of my signature. amazing isn't it? I made it up <3 What do you mean by [insert thingy]?
    As the official PS welcomer..... *drumroll plzz*
    WELCOME TO POKESHIPPING McIntyre, jabberwocky and jynxie!!!

:]
    @Moogleborg: it IS classic, isn't it? :')

Not counting Underneath the Mistletoe, which Christmas carol do you imagine Ash and Misty singing with each other in a duet? ^^
    BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE!! DuH

guyzz is someone good at Windows Movie Maker? Because I made an awesome Pokeshipping video I want to upload but it's not letting me publish :'( help???
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 19th December 2009 at 10:15 AM.
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

@XxM!styxX never mind i figured it out

Not counthing Under th Mistletoe, which Christmas carol do you imagine Ash and Misty singing with each other?

I'm not completely sure, but i think if they sang "Last Christmas" together i think it would be very cute.^__^

now for the picture =)

nvm i give you the link it way too huge http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs22/f/20...iyaToriaka.jpg

Cute isn't it?
    Last edited by SatoshiKasumi; 19th December 2009 at 7:39 PM.

First Banner Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Jabber here, coming from Bulbagarden! I'm an avid PokeShipper, so I hope to be a welcome member of the PS community here at Serebii.
    Hi Jabberwocky.

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    EVERYBODY!! I made a Pokeshipping music vid on youtube!! Plz watch it, rate and comment! PLZPLZ Here
    Yeah, nice video. I already rated (max).

Quote Originally Posted by SatoshiKasumi View Post
    now for the picture =)

nvm i give you the link it way too huge http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs22/f/20...iyaToriaka.jpg

Cute isn't it?
    Really big. But yeah cute.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Well, hopefully Ash will be a little more mature in 10 years. That way he can start showing his feelings more openly than he does now.

I would imagine that he and Misty would still feel a little awkward (so much time passed) but I would hope that they could start a life together.

I don't think AshxMisty, I think just Misty x Ash, but her love is not really strong, if Her love is strong, Misty will decide to follow Ash in the last episode of part 1.However, I have a answers to the topic.

10 years later, Ash and Misty still are friends but they attached more. they will catch more Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvsmay00 View Post
    but her love is not really strong, if Her love is strong, Misty will decide to follow Ash in the last episode of part 1.
    That's not her guilt. May taked her place and next Dawn. Writers taked her off giving us stupid reason. Misty's love was strong. She showed that. But I'm wondering what she feels to him now. Probably we will see that in her appearance. I can't wait.

But I'm wondering what she feels to him now. Probably we will see that in her appearance. I can't wait.
    Me either <3 :]

but her love is not really strong
    GCYL can't be your reason for that because of the fact that in that episode Misty shows the strongest love toward Ash she has ever. :]

married duh. on the last pokemon episode of course. lol did i already answer this?
    Pokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    That's not her guilt. May taked her place and next Dawn. Writers taked her off giving us stupid reason. Misty's love was strong. She showed that. But I'm wondering what she feels to him now. Probably we will see that in her appearance. I can't wait.
    I agreed. . . I guess thier love is strong. . . .. . Eventhough Ash is a little quite clueless before. . . as long as Misty's love is strong for him. . . . that really could make sure that their love is strong. . (on my opinion only)

For me. . .I think they'll be travelling together in every adventures they are looking forward too. . . .
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Hello all, my name is Kanata and PokeShipping is really, truly, one of my favorite Pokemon Shippings. I really love the cemestry Satoshie and Kasumi have together,
    Inaugural Topic: What are your expectations from me, this thread, and AshxMisty in the future?
    Well, like all PokeShippers. I think they're relationship will get stronger maybe even blossom into a romance. But, if becoming cannon isn't an option I would love to see another sweet goodbye moment between the two, where Kasumi will cry or somthing like that

I'm sorry if this isn't good enough but I really like this shipping
    -Kanata

*takes a deep breath*
    WELCOME TO POKESHIPPING KANATA!!!!

But, if becoming cannon isn't an option I would love to see another sweet goodbye moment between the two, where Kasumi will cry or somthing like that
    I agree. I'm really hoping for a cameo from Misty at the Sinnoh League (at least her watching Ash from her TV or something). The fact that the lure showed up definitely proves that the producers have not forgotten Misty. and her importance to Ash and the show in general.
    I'm really curious as to seeing her current feelings and acting toward Ash. You know?

we majorly need more Pokeshipping fanfiction up in here because Advaned and Pearl are really taking over over there. Why is advanced able to keep the fics up but not Pokeshipping? May seems to have dropped off the face of the earth as well
    Pokeshipper

We majorly need more Pokeshipping fanfiction up in here because Advanced and Pearl are really taking over over there. Why is advanced able to keep the fics up but not Pokeshipping? May seems to have dropped off the face of the earth as well
    I see Pokeshipping stories on fanfiction[dot]com all the time. As for here, well that's another matter. I mean, serebii is a general Pokemon forum and not just a place for shipping fanfiction. But you're right, you can't get enough good AAML, can you?
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

I see Pokeshipping stories on fanfiction[dot]com all the time. As for here, well that's another matter. I mean, serebii is a general Pokemon forum and not just a place for shipping fanfiction. But you're right, you can't get enough good AAML, can you?
    well yeah i agree theres a load of pokeshipping on fanfiction[dot]net (most of them crap stories, i might add lol) but on the shipping forum here it seems all but dead.
    CMON GUYS! Pokeshipping still lives
    some fanart inspiration for ye
    Pokeshipper

well yeah i agree theres a load of pokeshipping on fanfiction[dot]net (most of them crap stories, i might add lol) but on the shipping forum here it seems all but dead.
    I've noticed that and I swear, I'm going to get something together eventually. It's just that I've got at least two Slayers fics I gotta get out first (probably three). BECAUSE I HAVE MESSED UP PRIORITIES.

Oh well. Maybe I'll find time somewhere.

So on that note, let's ask this question and hopefully give writers some ideas. Two birds, one stone:

What would you like to see in a Pokeshipping fic/What would your ideal Pokeshipping fic contain?

Because I don't really see a successful romance working at the age they're at right now, it'd have to take place some time in the future. I think it'd have to show a transitional stage for Ash, when he starts to realize their can be things besides being a Pokemon trainer in his life, which is where Misty comes in.

Meh. I'm short on specifics. You guys can probably think of better scenarios.

CMON GUYS! Pokeshipping still lives
    some fanart inspiration for ye
    OMFGHGEDWXDG D'AWWWW!!!!!

What would you like to see in a Pokeshipping fic/What would your ideal Pokeshipping fic contain?

Well, as of now I'm writing a High School fic (Yeah, like the bazzilionth one ever wrote lol) Where Kasumi likes Satoshi but Satoshi is oblivious. But, by the end Kasumi confesses her love to him after a bad/scary event; Then it goes all happy ending from a bad scenario style I'll post it in the shipping fic section when I finish it.
    Snooki just entered the world of Pokemon! After she and her rival Alabama tried to embark into tall grass she met Rowan and obtained her first Pokemon; a Piplup which she trained to level 7 on the way to Rowan's lab!

FOUND SOME CUTE NEW FANART POSTED TODAY BY Laura_Satoko on dA
        Spoiler:- big image:

It would have to be adventurous and very in-character. I hate OOC unless its a future fic. I prefer the lovey dovey stuff to come at the end instead of in the middle. I also want a realistic "ash-coming-to-the-realization" idea.
    Pokeshipper

Been lurking around this thread for a while now, and wanted to thank you guys for always finding new fics and arts I love Pokeshipping so I hope I'll be welcome here!

Subtle romance, character development (as well as in-character too) and an exciting plot. I know that's asking a lot, lol. But I think what makes a good Pokeshipping fic IMO is it just has to be written well. People mess with the story lines or keep them cliche...as long as it's written well, it's all good.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

WELCOME TO POKESHIPPING SerenLumiere !!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY BEAUUUUTIFUL POKESHIPPERS <3
    I know that's asking a lot, lol. But I think what makes a good Pokeshipping fic IMO is it just has to be written well. People mess with the story lines or keep them cliche...as long as it's written well, it's all good.
    You can never ask for TOO much from Pokeshipping! We have to expect only the best It bothers me so much that all these horrible people defile the name by writing such crappy fics!! DX c'mon guys, make the effort!! POkeshipping takes time and thought (plus review since there are barely any reruns)
    Pokeshipper

Happy holidays everyone, i think this new year 2010 could be the year Misty returns and something pokeshippy could happen!

Like this:

done by on DA:http://melody1989.deviantart.com/art...olor-147926605

M!sty good to see you back and welcome newcomers.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    Happy holidays everyone, i think this new year 2010 could be the year Misty returns and something pokeshippy could happen!

Like this:

done by on DA:http://melody1989.deviantart.com/art...olor-147926605

M!sty good to see you back and welcome newcomers.
    I hope Misty's comeback is a great Christmas gift. . .
    and I know it will be. . . .

Merry Christmas. . .fellow Pokeshippers. . . .
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Yeah! Merry Christmas everyone! And Happy New Year! This year Ash comes back to home and I suppose Misty will be there. I wish you guys many pokeshipping joys.

Page 52 of 255 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast