Page 53 of 254 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 6326

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Hey there everyone! Merry Pokeshipping Christmas, and to all a good fanfic.

Over ten years and still going strong! W00t!
    Am I interesting enough to have a livejournal?

To understand others is to be well informed;
    To know yourself is to be wise.
    To conquer others is to have strength;
    To conquer yourself is to be strong.
    ~Lao-tzu, Toa-te ching~

OMG! Exclusive footage from the very last episode of pokemon!!! Click here, and press "Watch this Movie!"

98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this in your sig if you like chocolate.

I have found funny Xmas fanart:

Look at Ash He, he
    Last edited by Semidos; 26th December 2009 at 5:16 PM.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post

Look at Ash He, he
    XD!! Mistys got Ash carrying up a lot of presents up with him. XD!!

Max: Need some help Ash?
    Ash: Ughhh...please?!
    Pikachu: (I am! )

LOL @ Skitty, she can't wait to eat! XD!! Even though Munchlax already beat her to it. ^^ Wonder what Croagunks painting though. ^^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Look at Ash He, he
    Merry (Late) Christmas! I had a tight schedule. And that's the most adorable picture i have seen, and the gang's all there. Lol check out Psyduck and Chinchar, that clumsy duck might never learn! Oh, and don't expect me on New Year im going to a buddhist chruch like always and watching a dragon dance, getting money, and picking something from the fortune tree since i'm Vietnamese. Ok..... i got a little off topic now, here is a topic for you guys!

If Misty came back for a while in 2010 and lets say we are going to get three Pokeshipping hints, What would you want those hints to be?

i'd love to know.

First Banner Ever

Look at Ash He, he
    Brock: Zoey, have you tasted my cookies?
    Zoey: Yes. The best I have ever eaten.
    May: Hehe, yeah. Brock's cookies are always the best.
    Paul: Ehh...

Dawn: Hi Misty! Hi Ash! We're all already here.
    Misty: Hi Dawn! Hurry up Ash! We're late.
    Ash: Don't goad me, Misty!
    Drew: Lol.
    Max: Wait for me!

and...
    Psyduck: Psyyaayyaayy...
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

If Misty came back for a while in 2010 and lets say we are going to get three Pokeshipping hints, What would you want those hints to be?

Ohh, that's a tough one. I won't even touch a drawn out confession 'cause that won't even happen. I would want all the hints on Ash's side. Maybe some physical contact (hug, nudge, etc), teasing and Ash's blushes or Ash saves Misty from something again. Golden way to start off the new decade.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

I really missed Misty and Psyduck

its x-mas come on bring them back Writers

Sorry for being late , Merry Xmas.

I hope Holiday Cheer will remind Writers to bring back Misty
    Pokemon Fan who born from its ''Ashes''

Yo guys. I stumbled upon this Ash/Misty screenshot and thought it was hilarious. I think it's from the episode "Ash Catches A Pokemon" 'cause of how he's clutching onto that Pokeball.

Spoiler:- Image:

Anyways, I was thinking about a topic a few pages back about "almost hints." In the Silver Conference, Ash and co. meet that fire-trainer (I think her name is Macey) I wish Ash would have been a little more observant about Misty's reactions.

I just saw the latest Pokemon episode Saturday, and Ash is still as oblivious about love in the first seasons as he is with the new ones. Even Dawn got it. I don't think he'll ever change. :P

I luff the screenshot!

In the Silver Conference, Ash and co. meet that fire-trainer (I think her name is Macey) I wish Ash would have been a little more observant about Misty's reactions.
    Love, Pokemon Style! I love this episode because it shows how two girls (water and fire) with different tastes can like the same guy. i think that's the episode you mean! its interesting to note that this episode was just a few before GCYL the writers were definitely trying to hint at something before Misty would be "written" off supposedly. this one:
        Spoiler:- :D jealousyy:

I think Ash and Misty are drawn the best in the Silver Conference episodes. Is it just me?

I just saw the latest Pokemon episode Saturday, and Ash is still as oblivious about love in the first seasons as he is with the new ones. Even Dawn got it. I don't think he'll ever change. :P
    What happened in the episode?

I've been inspired by Rave the Rich's new fanfic that was posted in the Shipping Fics section! all Pokeshippers old and young, this is for you! I want to try to overflow the Shipping Fics section with Pokeshipping New Year related fics!! Sounds like a good idea? To bring in the new year with hopes that Misty will cameo? WHo's in? I'm hoping adrenaline is at least :0) You guys can post them until Jan. 1 (so any time from now till then. that's roughly two days, not long but hey!)
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 28th December 2009 at 9:40 PM.
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

After a very long hiatus, I am back! Hope everybody had a nice holiday and that we can hope to have a Pokeshippy new year.

I am a little annoyed at the moment, though. Somebody told me I should "get over Pokeshipping" because it's "just not going to happen."

I am a little annoyed at the moment, though. Somebody told me I should "get over Pokeshipping" because it's "just not going to happen."
    What an idiot! Who would say that? Naturally it WILL happen! we'll be the ones laughing when Pokemon ends with them married :')

Glad that you're back.
    Pokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by jigglypoof View Post
    After a very long hiatus, I am back! Hope everybody had a nice holiday and that we can hope to have a Pokeshippy new year.

Bahhh...don't listen to that person....people like that guy don't have faith in Pokeshipping like we do. ^^

Besides, given Ash and Mistys long history with each other over the first few series, Ash and Misty will be together one day. ^_^

Easy. They're gonna be:

1) Another inspiring momento item gift. (Lure, Handkerchief, or maybe something new. )
    2) A supporting voice over message.
    and/or: 3) An item that Ash left behind in Pallet Town, mailed to him from Misty. <3

I always did love the Silver Conference as well as the Whirl Island competition...that was where Ash and Mistys development with each other was one of the strongest. ^_^

New Years is coming....I can feel Pokeshipping rising everyone. Lets ring in the New Year! SATOKASU!

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

I would have loved Misty and Ash to trade a Pokemon, so that means they'll be with one another forever through their traded Pokemon <3.

If Misty returns I'd like the hints to be this:
    1. Misty showing Ash Luvdisc, as its a heartshape.
    2. Holding hands...maybe..somehow LOL like how they did in the School of hard knocks episode
    3. Them battling each other (I know it isnt really shippy, but it'll be cool nontheless)
    And I know that it’s complicated
    But I’m a loser in love
    So baby raise a glass to mend
    All the broken hearts
    Of all my wrecked up friends
    I’ll never talk again
    Oh boy you’ve left me speechless
    You’ve left me speechless so speechless

This romanticship between Ash X Misty is very romantic ash shows some emotions to Misty This couple will be Great for ash X misty!!!

Good luck ;D

1. Maybe an argument. I think every time Ash and Misty argued, they became closer in an odd way.

2. A gift/momento before Misty leaves again.

3. A battle before she leaves where she showcases her Luvdisc's attacks (Attract and Captivate).

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    I want to try to overflow the Shipping Fics section with Pokeshipping New Year related fics!! Sounds like a good idea? To bring in the new year with hopes that Misty will cameo? WHo's in? I'm hoping adrenaline is at least :0) You guys can post them until Jan. 1 (so any time from now till then. that's roughly two days, not long but hey!)
    Well, things are busy this week, really busy; and I don't write stories centered around a celebration or holiday...however, I think I can hammer at least one tiny one-shot by Thursday midnight. Challenge accepted.

Well, things are busy this week, really busy; and I don't write stories centered around a celebration or holiday...however, I think I can hammer at least one tiny one-shot by Thursday midnight. Challenge accepted.
    YAY! *hugs* thankies~~

<3
    I love how everyone's answering the latest question-all the Pokeshippers coming together in hopes of a Pokeshippy 2010 year ^^ brings tears to my eyes :'D i'm here all year guyz ^_^

1. A gift from ASH to MISTY this time!! Ah? Ahhh? Anyone?
    2. Definitely some jealousy from either one
    3. A third party noticing how close they are (maybe Dawn becoming a Pokeshipper?!?! That would be A-mazing)
    Pokeshipper

hi everyone!!merry late christmas pokeshippers!!. . . .

1. Ash will have a very special gift for misty. . .
    2. Ash saving Misty from their dangerous adventure. .
    3. An undenying question for Ash for his love for Misty. . . .
    hehehe. . I don't know. . if it. . sound good. . but it just for my pinions. . .

Happy Holidays Pokeshippers!!. .

YAY Hi Rean!! Love your top three fellow shipper
    Here's some winter shippy art for you guys:
        Spoiler:- <333:
    Pokeshipper

welcome Rean. . . moving on. . .

I would think. . first. . .A gift from Ash. . . second. . .Ash confess his true feeling toward Misty. . .And last but not the least. . . A memorable scene. . between Ash and Misty. .
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

XxM!styxX - Scarf kiss, ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by KartWheelyGirl View Post
    OMG you guys! I found a Pokeshipping hint in a recent DP episode. The episode "Three Sides to Every Story."

Brock says when a boy likes a girl, he teases her. ASH DID THAT WITH MISTY when she traveled with him!!! He also said that a boy would try to impress her as well. ASH DID THAT, TOO! (In the episode where he caught Caterpie.) Brock provided us with Pokeshipping hints in DP! Even though Ash was like "huh?" about love in that episode, Brock provided Pokeshipping hints for us!
    You know, I thought the same thing. I wasn't gonna mention it because, well, let's face it we're pretty biased. But, It was a good moment. But yeah, Ash teases Misty (and Misty does with him) even when Misty's made those brief cameos.

It does warm the heart, doesn't it? Here's an example of one such teasing moment.

It warms the depths of my soul, adrenaline!!! ^______________^
    Anyway gaiz, my fic is up on the forums and on ff.net if you want to check it out. Please give me feedback :] it's called Shooting the Moon (PM me if you want to know specifically why I picked this title--you'd be surprised to know how i stumbled upon it :x
    here's some amazing pokeshippyness:

how it all began :3

and art i've never said before but found on pb!!
    &... of course an awesome shippy New Year's art!! made by OneWinged -something on dA sorry too lazy to check
        Spoiler:- haha!:
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 30th December 2009 at 5:48 AM.
    Pokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by KartWheelyGirl View Post
    OMG you guys! I found a Pokeshipping hint in a recent DP episode. The episode "Three Sides to Every Story."

Brock says when a boy likes a girl, he teases her. ASH DID THAT WITH MISTY when she traveled with him!!! He also said that a boy would try to impress her as well. ASH DID THAT, TOO! (In the episode where he caught Caterpie.) Brock provided us with Pokeshipping hints in DP! Even though Ash was like "huh?" about love in that episode, Brock provided Pokeshipping hints for us!

Edit: I love the Pokeshipping pic, XxM!styxX.

Yes, that was a nice episode. I also remember in the pokemon special Master Mind Mirage Pokemon Ash was also showing off his training skills with that letter. Caterpie, first pokemon ever he sure knows how to show off.

And i can't belive the year went by so fast it's December 30th already! lets hope for a Pokeshippy year! x] Moving on..... I'M FULL OF GLEE! (hmm... glee i don't use that word as much xD) MY Signature now has a new banner and it made by me though, it not that great it my first! Though i wish i could sqezee more pictures in....Anyway! Just hope for a great NEW YEAR AHEAD OF US!

First Banner Ever

SatoshiKasumi, you might want to read the signature rules. Don't want you get in trouble. It's a little big.

Anyway, if anyone wants to write a small PS fic before the new year, feel free. It's something we're doing in hopes of a certain Gym Leader's cameo. I'll post mine around thursday...till then..

Anyway, if anyone wants to write a small PS fic before the new year, feel free. It's something we're doing in hopes of a certain Gym Leader's cameo. I'll post mine around thursday...till then..
    Woohoo ^^ anyone dare me write another one before New Years?

MY Signature now has a new banner and it made by me
    its rlly amazing, satoshikasumi but it exceeds the sig rules limit i think, plz change it before it gets deleted by an admin :x i dont want you getting trouble!!
    i do love it tho ^^
    Pokeshipper

Page 53 of 254 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast