Page 54 of 254 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 6346

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Finally i fixed it and i read all the rules -phew- my bad. Now i'm just waiting to get it checked....

Oh, and thanks for telling me. I never knew on serebii they had signature rules.....

anyhoo, another topic

Why did you choose Pokeshipping over other ship?

no clue if it has ever been asked.

First Banner Ever

Finally i fixed it and i read all the rules -phew- my bad. Now i'm just waiting to get it checked....

Oh, and thanks for telling me. I never knew on serebii they had signature rules.....
    OMG I LOVE YOUR BANNER!! *hugs* can you make me one?

It was the original ship, so technically i never chose it over anything. i chose it and then people CHOSE to choose another alternative.
    pftt duh
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

SatoshiKasumi, your banner is wonderful. It really brings tears to my eye. Eh, wonderful memories.

Because this is only romance which I found in Pokemon. Ok, Contestshipping exists too, but I don't care about it. Pokeshipping was first and I won't replace it in another one.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Why did you chose PokeShipping over other ship?

Well I've always been an avid Misty and Ash fan since the original episodes. I always thought they had great chemistry together so I've always imagined them together.

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    OMG I LOVE YOUR BANNER!! *hugs* can you make me one?
    i can try and make you one. PM me what you want on it.

And thank you everyone for loving my first banner. I feel proud x]

Now to answer my own topic.....

Why do you choose Pokeshipping over other ships?

Pokeshipping is differeent. To me Pearl and Advance seem to have the same base of Simillarities/Good Friends . Pokeshipping has a different vibe and well it attracts me the way they show and yet deny their feelings. And besides first one always has the BEST chemistry.
    Last edited by SatoshiKasumi; 30th December 2009 at 11:20 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

First Banner Ever

Pokeshipping has a different vibe and well it attracts me the way they show and yet deny their feelings. And besides first one always has the BEST chemistry.
    fo' shizzle
    ITS THA ViBe mannn XD no seriously, there is a totally different vibe. AAML just works im not ditching my OTP for anything.

@SatoshiKasumi: I'll def PM you but I have no idea what i want on it i'll think of something

EDIT: does anyone know where i can find those AshxMisty sprites that go around the web sometimes?

Spoiler:- art:
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 31st December 2009 at 12:26 AM.
    Pokeshipper

Hello. I love Pokeshipping very much! So i think i will join this thred

Why do you choose Pokeshipping over other ship?

Because i personally thought that the second movie locked me into it. Also because I feel like there is a spark between those two, i have seen many anime couples but they seem to, i dunno draw you in like bait. Like a whole new experience! Also the way the creators keep them a part kind of puts you on a cliff.

YAY WE HAVE PEOPLE JOINING OUR CULT!! *hands out cookies fervently*
    Pokeshipping has yet to see its final day! *muahahah*
    WELCOME TO POKESHIPPING AnimeCupidCrystal!!!!!
    Pokeshipper

YAY WE HAVE PEOPLE JOINING OUR CULT!! *hands out cookies fervently*
    Pokeshipping has yet to see its final day! *muahahah*
    WELCOME TO POKESHIPPING AnimeCupidCrystal!!!!!
    Do you guys always welcome new thread members that way? It's such a nice welcome!

While i've had ships before Pokeshipping, Pokeshipping is the kind of ship that i've grown emotionally attached to due the fact that i've followed Ash and Misty grow and develop with each other ever since the first episode of Pokemon. While I watch the anime every now and then, I still wonder on what Misty is doing now and think how she would think on how Ash is doing right now. ^^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

for me. . pokeshipping is the shipping I used to get attracted more. . it is the ship which make me feel the different emotions. . that you can be ''happy'' or ''sad''. . Pokeshipping is the ship where I started to watch pokemon and also a great inspiration. . .

For me . . .Pokeshipping is the best. . from the very start of my pokemon life till the end. . .
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Happy New Year GUYZ!!! I'm so glad to have all my Pokeshippers here throughout the year who have stayed strong in the ship <3333
    let's keep it that way and grow in numbers!! 2010 will be a wonderful year for Ash and Misty!! I know it just trust me guys Misty will come back this year in a cameo <33 sinnoh league here she comes! for her Ashy-poo
    some beautiful pokeshippiness:

TAKE THE POKEBALL MISTY!! THERES A RING INSIDE
    Pokeshipper

HAPPY NEWS YEAR !!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!!!! Not only will this be a great year for Pokeshipping it will be the start of "New Beginnings"

First Banner Ever

just trust me guys Misty will come back this year in a cameo <33
    Yeah! But I expect for something more than normal cameo. After those all years without Misty we simply deserve on it. At least 10 episodes from Sinnoh League to Pallet Party

Happy New Year!!! All!!!

okay this message thing is screwing with me and not letting me type more than like a paragraph. is anyone else having that problem???
    Im so excited for end of Sinnoh! Hopefully Misty's in Pallet and she throws an exclusive Ash/Misty party for him!! ;D
    Pokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post

While I've had ships before Pokeshipping, Pokeshipping is the kind of ship that I've grown emotionally attached to due the fact that I've followed Ash and Misty grow and develop with each other ever since the first episode of Pokemon. While I watch the anime every now and then, I still wonder on what Misty is doing now and think how she would think on how Ash is doing right now. ^^
    I agree with you. And I feel Pokeshipping has the most depth to it. They have known each other for years and has so much potential if only they'd get pass all their childish stuff. They have the chemistry, all they need is the spark. And as per the theme the last couple days...hopefully that spark will come this year.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

I agree with you. And I feel Pokeshipping has the most depth to it. They have known each other for years and has so much potential if only they'd get pass all their childish stuff. They have the chemistry, all they need is the spark. And as per the theme the last couple days...hopefully that spark will come this year.
    IMO, Misty got the spark Ash just needs to come to his senses.
    Pokeshipper

Did anyone see that episode that aired this morning? Ash was wearing the outfit that was similar to Misty's original outfit in the flashback. He spoke with a boy about Bug Pokemon as well as some of his old Pokemon--Heracross and Bulbasaur. Misty must have entered his mind in that episode even though they didn't mention her name.
    WHAT EPISODE IS THAT??? TELL MEEE XD

In the battle for Tododile, Togepi used Charm on one of Ash's pokemon. He said he'd be nervous if that happened to him.
    wow, very nice observation. I never thought of it that way. That Ash isn't oblivious, he's just scared of getting involved in that stuff. intense look into that boy.
    Pokeshipper

WHAT EPISODE IS THAT??? TELL MEEE XD
    That was actually the recent US episode when Dawn and her mother have a battle against each other. ^^ Young Ash is shown wearing a yellow shirt and blue greenish shorts. Somewhat like Misty in a way. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by KartWheelyGirl View Post
    In the battle for Tododile, Togepi used Charm on one of Ash's pokemon. He said he'd be nervous if that happened to him. I think the idea scares him at this time, but when he's older, he'll be more comfortable with having a relationship.
    That Pokemon that Togepi used Charm on was actually Pikachu, who was extremely hesitant to fight Togepi. ^_^ Misty then wanted Togepi to give Pikachu a hug. ^_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by KartWheelyGirl View Post
    In the battle for Tododile, Togepi used Charm on one of Ash's pokemon. He said he'd be nervous if that happened to him. I think the idea scares him at this time, but when he's older, he'll be more comfortable with having a relationship.

I never thought of it that way. You sure are observatent. I think it's because he doesn't understand it well, plus he was a kid who only wanted to be a pokemon master :P. But I have a feeling this year Ash will undertsnad a bit more because I am getting an odd feeling something HUGE is going to happen, not sure excatly though.

First Banner Ever

Guys, I'm really depressed *which is really rare when it comes to Pokeshipping*
    I tried watching Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew today and I just couldn't. I started but then when May and Max popped up and no Misty I became very sad so I just shut it off (does anyone else agree that they drew Ash fat in the AG season?)
    Its so depressing, I just cannot watch Pokemon without Misty. ITS SO WEIRD >.>
    Ash and Misty belong as the main character. Point blank. I don't care what people say about the Orange Islands being lame; that was my favorite season (other than Johto).
    Does anyone catch my drift??
    Here's some AAML to cheer me you guys up:
        Spoiler:- <33333:
    Pokeshipper

I know how you feel, M!sty. I used to get depressed about that stuff, too. But I always felt better eventually. I always just tried to keep away from stuff I knew would depress me. Heh, I still have that problem sometimes, though it's different.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Unhappy

I tried watching Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew today and I just couldn't. I started but then when May and Max popped up and no Misty I became very sad so I just shut it off (does anyone else agree that they drew Ash fat in the AG season?)
    Ash and Misty belong as the main character. Point blank. I don't care what people say about the Orange Islands being lame; that was my favorite season (other than Johto).
    Does anyone catch my drift??
    Here's some AAML to cheer me you guys up:
        Spoiler:- <33333:
    I understand you Misty,. . .
    You know.. . . I used to act like that too. . .I was kinda depressed at those times. . when Misty. . LEFT. . . .
    sOmetimes it do but in the other hand of it. . . .
    I also believe ash and misty. . will always. . be great. . at those pokemon episodes. . .
    It's just. . . . kinda ''unfair'' in the fact that Misty has to go. . .but that's all it goes. . .
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Its so depressing, I just cannot watch Pokemon without Misty. ITS SO WEIRD
    I was a little depressed at the beginning of AG for the reason. The anime felt hollow with Misty gone but I got over it.

There are still plenty of episodes that feature Ash and Misty together.

Ash and Misty belong as the main character.
    Ehh... I know how you feel now either. I had the same problem at last vacation (entire vacation was lost). And when school went everything changed up. Friends, learning, all the school stuff. I forgot about that problem and I felt much better.

What I can to say... Hang on. Will be better. This is Misty year. Something pokeshippy will happen.

PS. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is the worst pokemon film I have ever seen.

Page 54 of 254 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast