Page 55 of 255 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 6351

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

THIS IS WHY I LOVE MY POKESHIPPERS!!!
    Ehh... I know how you feel now either. I had the same problem at last vacation (entire vacation was lost). And when school went everything changed up. Friends, learning, all the school stuff. I forgot about that problem and I felt much better.

What I can to say... Hang on. Will be better. This is Misty year. Something pokeshippy will happen.

PS. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is the worst pokemon film I have ever seen.

I was a little depressed at the beginning of AG for the reason. The anime felt hollow with Misty gone but I got over it.

There are still plenty of episodes that feature Ash and Misty together.
    Very true, thanks

I understand you Misty,. . .
    You know.. . . I used to act like that too. . .I was kinda depressed at those times. . when Misty. . LEFT. . . .
    sOmetimes it do but in the other hand of it. . . .
    I also believe ash and misty. . will always. . be great. . at those pokemon episodes. . .
    It's just. . . . kinda ''unfair'' in the fact that Misty has to go. . .but that's all it goes. . .
    thanks so much, I'm glad you understand and I really appreciate your words

I know how you feel, M!sty. I used to get depressed about that stuff, too. But I always felt better eventually. I always just tried to keep away from stuff I knew would depress me. Heh, I still have that problem sometimes, though it's different.
    Yeah I usually do too. Its that I was recommended the movie adn i tried watching it but it was so awkward. I've never watched a Pokemon film without Misty in it.

ALRIGHTTT
    Positive tiiiiime
    If you had to dedicate a Pokemon season to Pokeshipping which would you dedicate and why?
    Season 2 is def a dedication to Pokeshipping ftw. Orange Islands couldn't be more hinted.
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    Guys, I'm really depressed *which is really rare when it comes to Pokeshipping*
    I tried watching Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew today and I just couldn't. I started but then when May and Max popped up and no Misty I became very sad so I just shut it off (does anyone else agree that they drew Ash fat in the AG season?)
    Its so depressing, I just cannot watch Pokemon without Misty. ITS SO WEIRD >.>
    i know how you got it i had that when i found out about Misty gone and i relized she wasn't coming back it was so hard. D'= But i learned no matter how far a part they will always be in each others hearts. Ash didn't forget to metion Misty to Max ;D

If you had to dedicate a Pokemon season to Pokeshipping which would you dedicate and why?

Orange Islands, it had a truck load of hints. Most showed Ash's side aswell Jealously,Blush, and all that good stuff

First Banner Ever

Orange Islands of course. They were alone in a blimp for God's sake

I wish the whole thing could've been just Ash and Misty traveling around on a Lapras through the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I wish the whole thing could've been just Ash and Misty traveling around on a Lapras through the ocean.
    Heh, me too. But that would be too easy. Pokeshipping would be canon too fast

I agree Orange Islands is the best season which best shows how strong is Pokeshipping including Pokemon 2000 of course.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

That would be sweet!.....I hate waiting!!!!!!!!! I can barely stand on waiting for Ash or Misty to do somwthing AMAZING!!!!! Hopefully Sinnoh will end soon (very soon) and there be something special waiting for Ash when he gets home.....
    But I'm kinda new here....i think the only person i really know is melody.....but im jack, hope you guys had a good holiday!!!
    Last edited by pokelover1235; 6th January 2010 at 10:37 PM.
    Misty and Ash.....

I know this is what XxM!styxX usually does but.....

WELCOME POKELOVER1235!!!!!!!!!!!

i have noticed so many people have joined!

Great new years start ehhh....?

First Banner Ever

Lol, I'm pretty sure I'm XxM!styxX but I think you got confused because of her post ^^;; its okay. <3
    That would be sweet!.....I hate waiting!!!!!!!!! I can barely stand on waiting for Ash or Misty to do somwthing AMAZING!!!!! Hopefully Sinnoh will end soon (very soon) and there be something special waiting for Ash when he gets home.....
    But I'm kinda new here....i think the only person i really know is melody.....but im jack, hope you guys had a good holiday!!!
    WELCOME TO POKESHIPPING JACK!!!!
    Since KasumiSatoshi already did me the honors of introductions thx!! <33

& yes, yes I have noticed that people are rejoining the thread... Maybe excitement for a new year of Poke-Possibilities?!

Would you prefer Misty to keep her AG clothes when she makes a cameo to see Ash for some Poke-love in Pallet Town (maybe Cerulean if he decides to visit her???) or do you prefer her in her HGSS clothes? Why?
    In case you're wondering, here's her AG clothes, and here's her HGSS clothes.
    :]
    I wanna see her in her sexy new outfit and hurr style
    Pokeshipper

Would you prefer Misty to keep her AG clothes when she makes a cameo to see Ash for some Poke-love in Pallet Town (maybe Cerulean if he decides to visit her???) or do you prefer her in her HGSS clothes? Why?

I've seen the new HGSS clothes and I absolutely love them! And personally, I didn't like Misty's AG and Hoso clothes very much. They were okay, but the original short shorts-suspenders-yellow shirt combo is the best, IMO. Her new clothes are stylized and very sexy. It might even be enough to evoke some interesting feelings in Ash for a change.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

HGSS. Because if Ash thought Giselle was pretty he will go head over heels on Misty's outfit, like the other times[Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Princess v.s. Princess, Beauty and the Beach etc..].

First Banner Ever

I would like to see her in original outfit, cause that is the best. I don't like her AG and Chronicles clothes. HGSS outfit is very similar to swimsuit and I don't want to see her in this on a streets.

I'm sorry XxM!styxX that's my fault, I meant SatoshiKasumi, wow I'm good...(not), but hmmmm......I agree with Semidos, I think her original clothing would be best to wear and that her hgss clothing is a little much to wear anywhere, but we didn't see her much in her ag clothing, so I would be find with either.....though it would be nice for ash to visit the gym and see her in her hgss outfit, then we could have a little scene where ash is gazing at misty, just like "Ghost at Maiden's Peak" (my favorite Kanto episode) but just at the gym! And won more thing, do I have to apologize for "spaming"? If so then I'm sorry and sorry SatoshiKasumi you lost you thank-you note, it was against the Serebii codes.......
    Last edited by pokelover1235; 8th January 2010 at 4:39 AM.
    Misty and Ash.....

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    I would like to see her in original outfit, cause that is the best. I don't like her AG and Chronicles clothes. HGSS outfit is very similar to swimsuit and I don't want to see her in this on a streets.
    I agree 100% Her AG outfit was odd.

I wish they showed her with her HGSS gym leader outfit on when she appears again (she WILL appear or else). I think it's fine, if they tone it down a bit.

I think both Ash and Misty should be at least in their original outfits in the series when they see each other. ^_^ To add some nostalgia flavor at least. ^^ Although if Misty does swim in it, she should at least make her HGSS outfit into a two piece at least. ^_^

And if Ash and Misty do manage to see each other at the Cerulean City gym again, I would love to see them in a match against each other again. ^_^ And heres the perfect tune to go with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Na29OdmsDw

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Okay so Melody might post this after me or she might not because she stopped answering on MSN but she presented me with some interesting information. At first I sort of freaked out, but once you begin deconstructing the whole thing; it becomes very easy to explain away.
    Melody, feel free to post the information you want after my post. I'm just getting mine out of the way because I'm lazy. So, she's going to explain the whole thing, I'm just gonna provide the article, the google translation and the bulbagardenforums summary of it by (I'm guessing) either a student of Japanese or a Japanese person.
    Bear with me, this is definitely relevant to Pokeshipping. After I explain my view of the whole thing, I really what to know what you think of it, essentially. Don't get freaked out by it, please.
    Alright so, apparently, there was the Japanese article posted (I'm not sure when) on the interview of an old director of Pokemon (I would LOVE it if someone found out when this guy was director) and he apparently said that Pokeshipping was not planned and that Misty was a useless character, basically she was put in so that girls could relate to the anime.
    Here's the article, here's the google translator (just plug in the Japanese and click translate), and here's the summary by someone on bulbagardenforums. If any of you guys speaks Japanese, please feel free to give a better translation.
    And now, for my rant; which will be in a spoiler because it is a bit thorough... (I'm a poli-sci journalism major what do you expect!!)
        Spoiler:- /rant:

I just kind of jumped around up there so sorry if it makes no sense to you!! I'll definitely contribute more in the next few posts. I was just curious as to what Pokeshippers thought of this guy and our prospects for the future.
    I still say Pokeshipping FTW! and I got evidence to back it up so who's with me?
    <3
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 8th January 2010 at 7:13 AM.
    Pokeshipper

I was just curious as to what Pokeshippers thought of this guy and our prospects for the future.
    I still say Pokeshipping FTW! and I got evidence to back it up so who's with me?
    <3
    WOW, WOW, WOW, that was a bit heart stoppong....BUT COME ON!!!!! There is a whole, whole, whole lot of evidence that there was something going on between those too!!!!! I really don't know who this guy is, but is he oblivious? I agree with you, especially about POKEMON 2000, what was the point of this movie then????? To me it was a big jump in Pokeshipping!!!! And I was just about to ask you guys what you guys thaught this year was going to bring for Pokeshipping? But with this new surprise, I think we have something else to talk about!
    Misty and Ash.....

Okay so Melody might post this after me or she might not because she stopped answering on MSN but she presented me with some interesting information. At first I sort of freaked out, but once you begin deconstructing the whole thing; it becomes very easy to explain away.
    Melody, feel free to post the information you want after my post. I'm just getting mine out of the way because I'm lazy. So, she's going to explain the whole thing, I'm just gonna provide the article, the google translation and the bulbagardenforums summary of it by (I'm guessing) either a student of Japanese or a Japanese person.
    Bear with me, this is definitely relevant to Pokeshipping. After I explain my view of the whole thing, I really what to know what you think of it, essentially. Don't get freaked out by it, please.
    Alright so, apparently, there was the Japanese article posted (I'm not sure when) on the interview of an old director of Pokemon (I would LOVE it if someone found out when this guy was director) and he apparently said that Pokeshipping was not planned and that Misty was a useless character, basically she was put in so that girls could relate to the anime.
    Here's the article, here's the google translator (just plug in the Japanese and click translate), and here's the summary by someone on bulbagardenforums. If any of you guys speaks Japanese, please feel free to give a better translation.
    And now, for my rant; which will be in a spoiler because it is a bit thorough... (I'm a poli-sci journalism major what do you expect!!)
        Spoiler:- /rant:

I just kind of jumped around up there so sorry if it makes no sense to you!! I'll definitely contribute more in the next few posts. I was just curious as to what Pokeshippers thought of this guy and our prospects for the future.
    <3
    That's about all I was going to say and more

I think this rollercoaster ride will surely end safely for pokeshipping, call me crazy but I believe this is a sign, a sign that this is a year for pokeshipping, I remember in 2005 it started of bad with advanceshipping/orangeshipping hints but Misty returned and contestshipping hints happen and orangeshipping hint of them blushing was fake so don't worry pokeshipping this isn't over yet.

I know what article you're talking about. It is kinda a shock to the system at first. I can believe Misty was first added to the anime to appeal to the girls because Pokemon at first was strictly for the boys. I mean, Misty's a tom-boy for crying out loud. Let's face it too, Misty's goals (and pursuing them) were vague at best. Unlike May or Dawn who aimed for Top Coordinators and had ribbons to obtain.

But that's besides the point. What I'm really trying to say is even if Misty -and by extension Pokeshipping- wasn't an important part of the series (by some past producer's standards anyway) she IS an important character to the fans and Pokeshipping is still supported. Just because one guy said the things he said doesn't mean the other producers/writers thought that.

And really, I like Ash and Misty's dynamic and relationship despite if it was planned or storyboarded out or something. That's what fanfiction is for. As long as Pokeshipping is important to you -- that's all that matters.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Yeah... director's aren't writers. Pokeshipping was obviously canon from Misty's side. Also, it's completely ridiculous to say that Misty was worried about Ash because losing him would leave her with no justification for being on the show. I mean, sure, they break the fourth wall sometimes, but they wouldn't do so in such a serious scene. Actually, I'm pretty sure some of that was tongue in cheek... I feel like I've just been trolled.
    Last edited by Hakajin; 8th January 2010 at 8:14 AM.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    I think this rollercoaster ride will surely end safely for pokeshipping, call me crazy but I believe this is a sign, a sign that this is a year for pokeshipping, I remember in 2005 it started of bad with advanceshipping/orangeshipping hints but Misty returned and contestshipping hints happen and orangeshipping hint of them blushing was fake so don't worry pokeshipping this isn't over yet.
    That's a relief! I was getting worried, but I hope you're write, it would be wonderful if something spectacular happened now! Hopefully Ikarishipping, or something will kick in and there will be a lot more Pokeshipping hints this year!!! And the Japanese creator will hopefully come to his sense's and will realize that Pokeshipping is real!
    Misty and Ash.....

I'm pretty much with ya there XxM!styxX, Melody, adenaline and Hakajin. ^^ Besides, Pokeshipping has gone a long way already, and as long as we're here, we'll make sure that it becomes a reality. ^_^ And thats what we're all here for.

BTW, I didn't knew ya had MSN, Melody. ^^

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Another soldier for the cause. our numbers are growing. mwahahaha!

For all we know, this could be a joke from the writing staff, or someone with way too much time on their hands.

if the writers/producers/directors/etc. had any sense, they'd see how dedicated misty fan are, even though she's been gone for years. I don't recall who, but one person called her an 'anime goddess', and i agree.

we need to get teh word to the writers somehow; that ash needs to realize feelings for misty. any suggestions?
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    Another soldier for the cause. our numbers are growing. mwahahaha!

For all we know, this could be a joke from the writing staff, or someone with way too much time on their hands.

if the writers/producers/directors/etc. had any sense, they'd see how dedicated misty fan are, even though she's been gone for years. I don't recall who, but one person called her an 'anime goddess', and i agree.

we need to get teh word to the writers somehow; that ash needs to realize feelings for misty. any suggestions?
    I'm with the one who called Misty an anime goddess as well. ^_^ Besides, shes still well respected and honored years after shes been away in the anime. ^^ And her image in the games and manga have always been beautiful. ^_^

Well, luckily since i've had my jobs, i've been slowly getting money. I'm hoping to go to Japan eventually, cosplay as Ash and tell people of Satoshi and Kasumis love. ^_^ <3 Kupopo!

For me. . .I like her. . AG outfit. . she looks cuter in that outfit. .
    *I also prefer her original outfit*
    and It's really perfect with Ash's outfit in Advace Generation. . . (they're really perfect with it)(in my opinion only)^_^
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

We really need to get Milotic writing on this ^^;; she tears this kind of stuff apart in an excellent manner as the writer that she is. I really think I didn't do the criticism on the article justice the way Milotic does

WOW, WOW, WOW, that was a bit heart stoppong....BUT COME ON!!!!! There is a whole, whole, whole lot of evidence that there was something going on between those too!!!!! I really don't know who this guy is, but is he oblivious? I agree with you, especially about POKEMON 2000, what was the point of this movie then????? To me it was a big jump in Pokeshipping!!!! And I was just about to ask you guys what you guys thaught this year was going to bring for Pokeshipping? But with this new surprise, I think we have something else to talk about!
    The guy is, I believe, the original director of Pokemon? I might be wrong but judging from the way he referred to himself as making the first few decisions I'm guessing correctly. For all we know he could've just said this looking back at the series but not actually having planned Misty to be as horrible as he makes her out to be. Kinda like the JK Rowling "Dumby is gay" thing after the book came out. I think she just wanted some last-minute spark before Harry Potter became history for her. I highly doubt it was on her mind when she wrote book 7. Same for this director.
    As for the year? I think, like Melody said, it'll bring hope and some SEXY MISTYNESS!

I know what article you're talking about. It is kinda a shock to the system at first.
    Do you know when it came out?
    Pokeshipper

The guy is, I believe, the original director of Pokemon?
    I suppose you're talking about Masamitsu Hidaka. He was a director of Pokemon Original and Advanced series including movies. All what I think about interviews with him is that he's liar and he's hiding many things. He says what he wants us to think.

I'm all with you guys. This year will be great.

Page 55 of 255 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast