Page 56 of 254 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 6346

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    I suppose you're talking about Masamitsu Hidaka. He was a director of Pokemon Original and Advanced series including movies. All what I think about interviews with him is that he's liar and he's hiding many things. He says what he wants us to think.

I'm all with you guys. This year will be great.
    What really irked me about an interview that he was in, was that he said that the main girls (Misty, Dawn, May) are indicated as eye candy. I mean seriously, what about Jessie?! Jessies been in the anime ever since the second episode of the original series!

So yeah....hes definitely hiding a lot of things....and one of these days, i'm hoping to get it out from him.

Anyways, new topic!

Either if its an argument, or a Pokemon battle, Ash and Misty have been known to fight with each other a lot. What is your favorite battle between Ash and Misty!?

Ya know....if Ash and Misty are to see each other again...I want to see them have a battle with each other...and I don't mean an 'end of episode shot that leaves it inconclusive' or Jaden and Yugis battle at the end of the Yu-Gi-Oh GX series, I mean if Ash can have a long winded battle with Gary and Paul, why not the woman whos responsible for helping Ash get where he is? ^_^ And I mean hands down, 6 Pokemon vs 6 Pokemon, no holds barred! ORAAAAAA!

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

I agree with all post above and i would have love to answer but i didn't get today off from school but everyone else around my area did -.-" so i'm really late, BUT i shall answer the topic!

Either if its an argument, or a Pokemon battle, Ash and Misty have been known to fight with each other a lot. What is your favorite battle between Ash and Misty!?

The agurments are funny but i think the best was when they were battling for Totodile. I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes! Also, i think it was cute Ash and Pikachu were holding back, just shows Ash doesn't put battling over Togepi and what Misty say if he fried Togepi. ^_^ And i say Misty fans and Pokeshipping fans Have been the MOST dedicated because WE went throught 10 years, WE didn't give up on Pokeshipping to jump to wagon to Advance of Orangeshipping, and WE have been through thick and thin. And we won't stop even if it doesn't happen[even though i'm sure Pokeshipping shall happen] because we grew up with them[ok most of you]. And we loved them no matter what and classics NEVER get boring.

p.s. by most of i mean i'm only 10 and i never grew up with it i watched the original episodes online because one day i was watching what i now hate Sinnoh [i already passed Hoen] and i was like " Hey! how did this show start out?!" Because i always wonder how it started out and the very first episode and whatnot and then....BAM! I was the Pokeshipping noob and dug deeper into this which soon lead me to watching anime, and now i'm getting carried away of my childhood....erm....half childhood.
    Last edited by SatoshiKasumi; 8th January 2010 at 10:07 PM.

First Banner Ever

I do have to agree with SatoshiKasumi, I did like the battle for totodile, but there are so many AAML arguments that I don't know what to decide on as my favortie.....but I agree with XxM!styxX, I hope this does bring out hope and SEXY MISTYNESS (new favorite word)

I've recently heard that Dawn obtains a Togekiss.....that's reminds me of Misty, :'( ,and i think Misty's Togetic deserves to evolve too!
    Last edited by pokelover1235; 8th January 2010 at 11:10 PM.
    Misty and Ash.....

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    Do you know when it came out?
    I do not. It's been out for months though (at least)

Battle: My favorite battle between Ash and Misty is in the Whirl Cup because Misty beat Ash fair and square. Of course, she lost in the next round but she did manage hold her own with him. Also, the episode is called "The Perfect Match" -- Hello? Pokeshipping in the title, much? Good times, english-dub regardless.

Argument: There are a lot of good arguments between them. But, I remember one in particular after Ash beat Blaine at Cinnabar. Misty mentioned how they fought a lot when they first met but she forgot why. Ash started freaking out and Brock reminded her about how Ash destroyed her bike. Hilarious moment.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

The battle for Totodile, because it helped Poliwag evolve. I feel as if both Misty and Ash had a lot to do with that since in my mind, they worked together without knowing it.

I was thinking about it, and I don't think that was even the director. Some of the stuff he said was weird, and creators generally don't go around berating their own characters. Really, really sounds like a troll. I feel silly for even talking about it seriously.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

I'm re-watching Pokemon 200 and it's like so Pokeshippy! I mean there's one part where Melody says, "Let's go save your boyfriend!" or something like that and Misty dosn't even go, "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRiEND!" she just smiles and blushed! I think this qualify's me as a obsessive Pokeshipping :O It's not just that movie, Pokeshipping has hints in movie's Kasumi isn't even in! Remeber the Jirachi one!? Lol, I'm starting to go crazy but; i ♥ POKESHiPPiNG SO MUCH!!!!

I agree with everone else that the battle over Totidile (Sorry can't spell it XDDD Because it was really funny how Pikachu wouldn't attack Togepie XD
    Snooki just entered the world of Pokemon! After she and her rival Alabama tried to embark into tall grass she met Rowan and obtained her first Pokemon; a Piplup which she trained to level 7 on the way to Rowan's lab!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanata View Post
    I'm re-watching Pokemon 200 and it's like so Pokeshippy! I mean there's one part where Melody says, "Let's go save your boyfriend!" or something like that and Misty dosn't even go, "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRiEND!" she just smiles and blushed! I think this qualify's me as a obsessive Pokeshipping :O It's not just that movie, Pokeshipping has hints in movie's Kasumi isn't even in! Remeber the Jirachi one!? Lol, I'm starting to go crazy but; i ♥ POKESHiPPiNG SO MUCH!!!!
    I'm so happy hearing something like that. I rewatched Pokemon 2000 this week too. I haven't watched this for about 5 years. And when the movie ended, I was all happy. Because... a lot, a lot, a lot of hints. It was such nice seeing how Melody is teasing Misty saying that she is Ash's boyfriend. And Misty was getting nervous and blushing. But something is wrong... she told Melody that Ash is never alone, because he has her... But... he is no longer with her!!! *crying*
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

Quote Originally Posted by Semidos View Post
    I'm so happy hearing something like that. I rewatched Pokemon 2000 this week too. I haven't watched this for about 5 years. And when the movie ended, I was all happy. Because... a lot, a lot, a lot of hints. It was such nice seeing how Melody is teasing Misty saying that she is Ash's boyfriend. And Misty was getting nervous and blushing. But something is wrong... she told Melody that Ash is never alone, because he has her... But... he is no longer with her!!! *crying*
    Wow did everyone re-watch the movie? Because you know my banner? i made that right after watching the movie. xD Most Pokeshippers think alike on this thread eh? But that movie shows Pokeshipping and it had a nice idea balance, music, and etc. such a nice movie. Even though the " Ash is never really alone..because he got....me." is dub created in the japanese she says something, somewhat along these lines.That Ash is HER reasponsiblity and Melody's is playing lugia's song on the orcarina. I think my favorite part [right next to Misty saving him] would be at the very end with the beautiful sunset backround and the slight brezee is blowing everyone's hair it has a nice feeling going on and there eyes seem to light up and glow. Wonderful.

First Banner Ever

But something is wrong... she told Melody that Ash is never alone, because he has her... But... he is no longer with her!!! *crying*
    -Pokeshippy hug-
    I believe the quote is:
    Melody: Here, take this
    Misty: Huh?
    Melody: Legend or not, Ash can't do this alone.
    Misty: mnmn. *shakes head* you'll have to play Lugia's song. I'll go look for him. And Ash is never really alone cuz he's got... me.
    *They smile at each other and grasp hands tightly*
    ( TT__TT ) t-t-THATS BEAUTIFUL MISTY!!!!!!!
    ~

My favorite battle would have to be The Perfect Match for the name and for the fact that Misty kicked Ash's butt. It just shows the amazingness of Pokeshipping. Misty sort of keeps Ash from becoming full of himself. She shows him that no matter how much stronger he is than the Gen whatever girl, she can still beat him
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Well, since we're all reminiscing about Pokemon:2000 I should share my favorite part. Yeah, the scene where Misty says Ash always has her and saves his life is awesome. But I always like the teasing/humor side to the movie better.

Here's the scene (this is from memory mind you):

Melody: Well I hope you're happy, Mr. Hero. If you would have just stayed at the party like I told you we wouldn't be stuck on this island!
    Misty: Welcome to my world! I have to deal with his stubborn attitude every single day!
    Melody: Oh, you'll get use to it. It's just something you're gonna have to work on when the two of you get married
    Misty: *blushing* TAKE THAT BACK!!
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Pokemon 2000...best movie ever!

Here's yet another funny scene.

Melody: so you're a pokemon trainer huh? I guess he'll do; here's your traditional welcome kiss. *kisses Ash* *notices Misty* are you his little sister?
    Misty: I am not!
    Melody: then i guess you must be...his girlfriend.
    Misty: Eech! Gross! (you want him Misty; admit it!)
    Melody: Oh, I don't think so. i'll be happy to play for him at the legend cermony. starts around 8. oh, and misty, TRY not to get jealous.

note: if you look at that scene when melody kisses Ash, you can see misty literally shaking in anger. Jealous much?
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

I've been thinking...but I do find it fitting that this will be THE year for Pokeshipping since we're all talking about Pokemon 2000 here...and its almost been about 10 years since its released this year, while this year in Japan is when the 13th movie will be out. ^^

Interestingly, I find 13 to be a very lucky number for me....not only is it the number of the Boy Scout Troop that I was in, but it also has a lot of luck for me. ^_^

Anyways, new topic:

Imagine that Ash and Misty are finally together. What would their first date be like? ^^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Imagine that Ash and Misty are finally together. What would their first date be like? ^^

In Kanto, Misty metioned Vermilion City having a hill where one could view the sunset and the ships entering port.

I say, it's a perfect place for the first date and a kiss?

Guys thank you so much, ya'll made me feel lot better about that article.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    Pokemon 2000...best movie ever!

Here's yet another funny scene.

Melody: so you're a pokemon trainer huh? I guess he'll do; here's your traditional welcome kiss. *kisses Ash* *notices Misty* are you his little sister?
    Misty: I am not!
    Melody: then i guess you must be...his girlfriend.
    Misty: Eech! Gross! (you want him Misty; admit it!)
    Melody: Oh, I don't think so. i'll be happy to play for him at the legend cermony. starts around 8. oh, and misty, TRY not to get jealous.

note: if you look at that scene when melody kisses Ash, you can see misty literally shaking in anger. Jealous much?
    Aww Misty's reaction is the best hint of all I even examine her reaction in detail.

Her eyes: In shock
    Her eyebrows: In rage
    Her mouth: frowning and open in disgust
    Her face: Alittle red of fury and embarrassment
    Her Sweat drops: show a awkwardness and discomfort
    BEST PART: Her Hair: sending staticy signals up and down her hair to warn her that someone wants HER Ash.

Cerulean cape defintiely the place for it. Ash will still be dense but I can see Misty teaching Ash how act on a date lol and then they'll arguing about what to do.

The one in kanto where they're fighting about what matters more. Ash says the inside only counts and Misty says the outside counts too. and Brock and the girl breeder are just sweat dropping.

I would think. . Ash takes Misty in Alto Mare(known for ''the water capital'')(where Ash intertain first Misty there)some like having both of them in a boat sailing while the sun sets. . . .or maybe in a garden at night. . . .(both personally talk about their private life)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Imagine that Ash and Misty are finally together. What would their first date be like?

Ash will be clueless on what to do on a date since he is 85% oblivious to romance. But the perfect place is the place they met there little secert place and I bet a little picnic there would be great! I wonder if anyone else knows about that place..... but I bet it be just right for a little secert meeting if they ever wanted meet, secertly. xD

First Banner Ever

Melody!! ^^ I adore your screencap! I am definitley going to find use for it as a banner :]
    Imagine that Ash and Misty are finally together. What would their first date be like?
    *imagines* o lord, that'll be the day! (*____*)
    Their first date will be in the area where Misty was fishing Ash out of the water. Just to comemorate the event, they should have a fishing tournament *that misty would win of course and ash would fume about*
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

I'm seeing a very classic kind of date. Dinner and a show, something like that. The interesting bit being, both of them trying to figure out if this is a date or just an outing.

Okay, so I stole that one from an episode of Doug, but I think it would work well in this instance. Plus, I like my shippy moments funny with a dollop of conflict and a light sprinkling of awwww.

...Probably at Purity Canyon (No one thought of that, didn't they?). The water was great there (According to everyone besides Ash, anyway). But they probably wouldn't row down the river. Although that be a good shipping moment.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

a new topic,anyone??. . .

If EVER Misty never returns, will you continue to believe in Pokeshipping? Or will you move on?

Why move on? If Misty were to never return, the same fate lies with every other main girl unless the writers feel that girl's presence is justifiable, which from the interviews used to discredit pokeshipping can also be used against any other main girl so all girls in Pokemon have their days numbered, except for Jessie. I'll remain a Pokeshipper (NO MATTER WHAT)^_^. Sure, I'll miss Misty is she never comes back but who knows when the series will ever end and how many girls will have traveled with Ash or what the last episode would hold.

(and I think that wouldn't happened). . .

A pokeshipper remains. . A POKESHIPPER. . .
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

If EVER Misty never returns, will you continue to believe in Pokeshipping? Or will you move on?

Move on? No, never. I have faith in this.

Even if I'm wrong and she doesn't return, I'll always keep PokeShipping in my heart.

Ash would say: let's battle! and Misty will not be able to stop her laugh...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post

Ash would say: let's battle! and Misty will not be able to stop her laugh...
    Haha I can just picture that, and Brock would say something like "Some things never change!"

Not that Brock would be on their date with them! Maybe he and Croagunk could Shaperone.

Quote Originally Posted by JSaintDynamiteX View Post
    Haha I can just picture that, and Brock would say something like "Some things never change!"

Not that Brock would be on their date with them! Maybe he and Croagunk could Shaperone.
    I think Ash has a romantic side, so I'm sure he could wait for a battle some other day and spend time with Misty :3

Page 56 of 254 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast