Page 58 of 255 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

What song/songs/music do you thinks best represent PokeShipping?

Layla- Eric Clapton
    Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton
    The Way You Look Tonight- Elton John
    All My Life- K-Ci and Jojo
    More than a Woman- Bee Gees
    Climax-Jump (Den-Liner form) from Kamen Rider Den-O

I have a bunch more, but its all i'm mostly listening right now. XD

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    I'm alittle interested in why you find You Don't Bring Me Flowers Pokeshippy... Care to explain?
    I listed it because of these lyrics:

Spoiler:- Spoiler lyrics:

It's a response to how the writers have ignored Misty in these last few years. I also like the fact that it talks about how the person learned from the other.

What song/songs/music do you thinks best represent PokeShipping?

A little too not over you - David Archuleta
    Life after you -by Daughtry
    Could it Be - Christy Romano *I hope I get the spelling right*

*i liked and I have some of other music that really best describe them*
    but these three are my most favorite ones. .
    these song are really describes Ash and Misty ^_^

Welcome to Pokeshipping yodelasakura! I agree that Life after You is a great song, hence why I'm using it on an AMV XD

It's a response to how the writers have ignored Misty in these last few years. I also like the fact that it talks about how the person learned from the other.
    that is true

c'mon guys!! new topiccc....
    According to spoilers, in DP 161 Dawn is supposedly going to faint. What do you think Ash would do if Misty fainted (ex: like the time in Pokemon Chronicles when she was knocked out by the tentacruel in Cerulean Blues)?
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

According to spoilers, in DP 161 Dawn is supposedly going to faint. What do you think Ash would do if Misty fainted (ex: like the time in Pokemon Chronicles when she was knocked out by the tentacruel in Cerulean Blues)?

Ahh, its simple. Ash would make sure Misty is somewhere safe and then sit next to her, making sure that shes recovering steadily until Misty wakes up. He will get worried, but he'll be much more happier once Misty wakes up. ^^ Hell, he might not even eat until Misty gets herself up.

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

He'll do what heroes do. Save her, catch her and find the poor fool that tried to hurt her.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

He'll do what heroes do. Save her, catch her and find the poor fool that tried to hurt her.
    "the poor fool" I like that. Yeah it would be a hero thing to do

Ash would make sure Misty is somewhere safe and then sit next to her, making sure that shes recovering steadily until Misty wakes up. He will get worried, but he'll be much more happier once Misty wakes up. ^^ Hell, he might not even eat until Misty gets herself up.
    Ash not eating?! Oh the horror!

What's up with everything being so dead?! Are we all on writers block in terms of topics?! Here's some visual inspiration with my current mood AAML style:
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

....I guess a heroic thing will do, Ash saving Misty*something like that*
    .....If that Happens I like to think that Ash will never have to think about a second thought about protecting and saving her. . . and *Ash is being concerned about Misty in all the time,near or far, there or here,*^_^

*a little banner would help!?*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Hi guys im back sorry i haven't been on but my laptop would start up so i asked my dad to bring to the shop and they cleaned it. THEY TOOK OFF ALL MY INFO NOW IT LIKE BRAND NEW! it's a Yay!/NOO! thing so far. But i shall answer the topic to get caught up now.

Me, i picture him yelling "Misty! NOO!" and he does whatever he can to save her. Besides she twisted her ankle a few times like in the 4th movie, the Orange Island, etc. and Ash already had enough concern.

What song/songs/music do you thinks best represent Pokeshipping?

Have You Ever - S Club
    Ordinary Day - Vanessa Carlton
    Brown Eyes - Lady GaGa
    Melissa Etheridge - It will be me

I think they fit BEST.
    Last edited by SatoshiKasumi; 21st January 2010 at 11:27 PM.

First Banner Ever

Well, he'd be very worried. He's the type of guy who would go to the rescue of any girl in trouble. He'd probably carry her to a medical facility and wait outside pacing while he wonders if she's alright.

If not that, he'd probably make fun of her like saying "Hey Misty, you feeling alright?". That would upset Misty and make them start arguing but we ALL know that's a good thing; it brings them closer together.
    Last edited by Lorde; 22nd January 2010 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    I guess a heroic thing will do, Ash saving Misty*something like that*
    .....If that Happens I like to think that Ash will never have to think about a second thought about protecting and saving her. . . and *Ash is being concerned about Misty in all the time,near or far, there or here,*^_^
    He's done that before, I believe. In "The Princess and the Togepi" Ash was really serious about protecting Misty and Togepi from Col. Hanson. It was a 'damsel in distress' kinda thing, even though Misty can take care of herself. Ash really risked a lot to keep her safe. I just recently watched pieces of that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    He's done that before, I believe. In "The Princess and the Togepi" Ash was really serious about protecting Misty and Togepi from Col. Hanson. It was a 'damsel in distress' kinda thing, even though Misty can take care of herself. Ash really risked a lot to keep her safe. I just recently watched pieces of that episode.
    I do . .agreed. . but. . I prefer Ash will do it. . everytime Misty is with his side. . *not just ignoring her,but always trying to keep her in the safe place,something like that*

and Ash would keep thinking at Misty's life. . and Protecting her no matter what. . .even Misty will shown up in Sinnoh*for example* Ash will accompany her. . and keep an eye of her in the ''danger'' that will follow up^_^

..*as everyone says*I agreed to what everyone says. .
    ...Saving Misty by Ash is great Idea. . .as usual....
    ...if Misty would really faint . . .I like Ash totally care for her...and concern about Misty's danger problems. . .

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    Also, both Ash and Misty have done a lot of things from the original series to the Johto episodes to make sure that they're safe. From holding each others hands in the fog, to Misty going behind Ashs back for protection, to even Ash protecting Misty in a storm while they head to a cave for shelter. ^_^

I always found it sweet when Ash and Misty protect each other....like Ash and Misty are guardians to each other. ^_^ And even though they've matured and grown stronger without each others support, they'll still have each others back no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post
    Also, both Ash and Misty have done a lot of things from the original series to the Johto episodes to make sure that they're safe. From holding each others hands in the fog, to Misty going behind Ashs back for protection, to even Ash protecting Misty in a storm while they head to a cave for shelter. ^_^

I always found it sweet when Ash and Misty protect each other....like Ash and Misty are guardians to each other. ^_^ And even though they've matured and grown stronger without each others support, they'll still have each others back no matter what.
    Ooo, I love that hint. I believe its called "Get Along, Little Pokemon." It was perfect. Ash had his arms around her the whole time. It's funny because helping people is totally Ash's personality, but for some reason that gesture resounded more. Good reminders.

is it only me or Misty looks much better with Ash's hat on her

this is a page from Electric Tale of Pikachu , Cerulean Gym Battle.

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4...achuv01069.jpg

Even in this manga Misty's ''crush'' can be seen

Although this Ash likes Gary's older sister , but Misty is not all empty agaist Ash too :P

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8623/mistyn.jpghttp://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2...achuv01052.jpg
    And there is this , even her sisters noticed it

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6923/pikachuv01081.jpghttp://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4934/pikachuv01082.jpg

Sorry for tooo many pictures
    Last edited by Wowlock; 23rd January 2010 at 7:40 PM.
    Pokemon Fan who born from its ''Ashes''

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post
    ...Agreed....
    ....I guess...they have many thing that they have done [even*romantic*] things together....

...I'm with you!!...
    ...I always think of that the same way too...
    ....it's really nice to see Ash and Misty helping out each other....and always have their sides in every ways..^_^

...''no matter how they are far from each other, I know there is always a feeling inside of them''.......

how about another topic??..

If Ash and Misty do meet before the show ends which one will have the honor of saying those three words first?

I am back <3

I can picture him runing over to her, and maybe holding her... maybe he's even cry XD he would totally try his best to help her though. He would make sure she was okay.

If Ash and Misty do meet before the show ends which one will have the honor of saying those three words first?
    Misty >3 the way I see it, she's been waiting the longest so she should be the one to say it. I reckon It would be better that way, she needs to say it.

Honestly, an you picture Ash saying it to Misty?

Next question<3 (note: SORRY if this has been asked before)

What would the other do if one of them died?
    Fay D. Flourite. All kinds of epic.

image credit

my twin is xXContestShipperXx
    my Evil twin is riolulu
    my pair is Tadashi
    my wife is Mewluvr200
    my husband is Drybones446

Hmm, I also so Misty saying them first. Ash probably hasn't come to terms with his love life yet.

Misty (and girls in general) are more mature than boys so I could definitely see her talking to Ash about her feelings before he has the courage to say anything.

I hope that she gets the chance to appear later on so that it can become reality.

I could definately see him going over to see if she's alright and being the one closest to her. I think he'd tell the others to "give her some space" but not consider this advice applying to him :P

Then he'd tell someone else to get her some water or get Nurse Joy or something, but consider his job to stay with her until she's alright.

Almost definatley Misty, but it depends on how far into the future this is. :P Misty could chicken out and Ash could actually catch up with her maturity-wise. But considering the television laws of time this is highly unlikely.

Misty is about 95&#37;
    Ash is about 5%

Misty must since she is a lot more into romance and Ash is fumbling, i mean lord in "Three Sides to Each Story" he was still oblivious and it has years since he was his old self in Kanto.

and now my topic >=D

What is your favorite MANGA Pokeshipping hint?

Pokeshipping isn't just in the anime it in the manga too!

First Banner Ever

Misty, definitely. She's the one who's carried the torch for so long. Her feelings are a lot more developed than Ash's, too. But I don't think it'll happen on the show. I think it would be better if they were older. Ash would have more of an understanding of love, and Misty... well, she might be more equipped to handle whatever reaction she got from Ash.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Mine would be from Pokemon Adventure , if we consider Red as Ash then I really liked the part when Misty wanted to confess but also Yellow at present. Suddenly Green ( female counterpart of player at games, in the manga she named Green ) blurting out '' Just pick one of them will you ! '' and all three become embarrest.

And from Electric Tale of Pikachu , which I posted some pages I like from that manga in my earlier post
    Pokemon Fan who born from its ''Ashes''

Mine's from Pokemon Special/Adventure whatever you want to call it. Red (Ash) sees Misty in a dress while in her mansion and she looks totally cute. I think he notices that Misty's a female for like the first time lol.

To me, it's the best because Misty rarely dresses up girly in any other media but in Special, she looked gorgeous in a fancy dress.

To me, it's the best because Misty rarely dresses up girly in any other media but in Special, she looked gorgeous in a fancy dress.
    ....Agreed...but I guess no matter how Misty wears....she always look good in it!!!...and she is good in a ''little fashion'' too^_^.....

....I guess...I like..... the ''Electric Tale of Pikachu''...
    *I never read the whole of it* but It's great...becuase there is a scene that or a One scene in particular that was heavily edited was the chapter where Ash battles Misty for the Cascade Badge......^_^

*also a scene from it,I think....*
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 58 of 255 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast