Page 61 of 249 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 6201

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Hi

It took me 4 days to skim this thread... I haven't reed everything, just anything that looked interesting and all da saved all da awesome pics and bookmarked some of the fanfic links.

I'm guess someone is gonna welcome me in Big Bold letters... I dunno why though.

I've been a Pokeshipper fan since the 2nd movie, I 1st watched pokemon when I was 9 or 10, I was initially hooked with the very first episodes, I saw the anime before I even knew the game existed.

I always thought Misty was stupid for following Ash, the bike reason was never believable enough for me, because he owed her a bike, I figured he'd never pay her back with his attitude and I figure if she spent her time earning money over a year she'd get her bike much faster then just following him around... that was my logic when I was 10.

And then when I saw the 2nd movie when I was 12... everything suddenly made sense, I noticed all the hints before I never considered them important.

Anyway asking and answering Pokeshipping questions are always interest me so here's mine

How different would pokeshipping be (if there is any at all) if the rumour of Ash giving Misty his Pokemon League hat/cap was true in the final Jhoto Region Episode?

I really don't know how to answer this but it intrigued me... I'm guessing Pokeshipping mania would overload and Explod in Epicness ... that and there would be ALOT of kool Misty wearing ash's Hat Fan pictures all over the internet.

And I would of loved to see MIsty imitate Ash's throwing pokeball style, like he did during the early Kanto episodes during a Gym battle... doesn't necessarily have to be the Episode with the Gym battle against Sakura.. as long as we get to see Misty pull Ash's hat/cap backwards and throws her final pokemon into battle... but she accidentally throws Psyduck's pokeball... lol

Ah well to much Speculating and dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post
    Battle Frontier originally aired at 2006. His interview at Anime Expo was at 2008, which was barely 2 years ago. No other interviews with him have occurred or have been confirmed after that. And due to the backlash of fans due to his comments, I don't think his attitude should hold pretty well now.
    Well, 2008 is very current. I'm sure that guy knows that Misty is not returning as a main character. I don't think it's the will of the developers. Maybe they can have change of heart, but that guy seems stubborn about the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    And then when I saw the 2nd movie when I was 12... everything suddenly made sense, I noticed all the hints before I never considered them important.
    Same here. I saw the movie on HBO a year or two after it came out. I was probably 10 or 11 at the time. Before, I never paid attention or really cared about their relationship. But after watching that movie... it opened my eyes to the emotion those two share for eachother. Which is kind of nice in an anime.

In some ways, I wish I never saw that movie. I wouldn't miss Misty nearly as much. I haven't seen the show in close to a decade, and I still care about it. Not sure why. I guess because Pokemon was a big part of my childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzong View Post
    Well, 2008 is very current. I'm sure that guy knows that Misty is not returning as a main character. I don't think it's the will of the developers. Maybe they can have change of heart, but that guy seems stubborn about the subject.
    Well, as much as I like to see Misty returning, I don't want to see her, Dawn and May being reduced to being nothing but 'eye-candy.' Its like saying 'screw character development, heres another new cutie for you to stare at!' and then just set the other main character aside.

Along with that, since a 5th generation of Pokemon games has recently been announced, odds are they'll be preparing for a new anime series based off of it, so we'll see what happens. ^^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moogleborg View Post
    Well, as much as I like to see Misty returning, I don't want to see her, Dawn and May being reduced to being nothing but 'eye-candy.' Its like saying 'screw character development, heres another new cutie for you to stare at!' and then just set the other main character aside.

Along with that, since a 5th generation of Pokemon games has recently been announced, odds are they'll be preparing for a new anime series based off of it, so we'll see what happens. ^^
    Yes that's the spirit Moogly, In that interview he said Misty could atlease make a appearance so don't think he was against her return at all.

Also happy Valentine's Day everyone, Alot of my friends hate this day but for me I might not have anyone the share this day with but I don't feel lonely because of pokeshipping oddly as that sounds.

Here my Fanart in color:

http://melody1989.deviantart.com/art...Kiss-154118622

I've always wonder what a Valentine's Day episode would be like in Pokemon. I know there a doujinshi called Chocolate Panic but my version of a V-day episode is that like in Sailor moon where there are love contests to prove ones love is true such as the guy with crazy glasses did to show his girlfriend (sailor moon's friend) he loves her. So in my made up episode there is a Pokemon love contest where couples enter with pokemon that are also together. But TR is hosting it to steal pokemon and Officer Jenny was to enter the contest as a spy, Brock begs her to enter with him and Ash and Misty are stuck with each other. Than Ash and Misty win the contest and Brock and Jenny succed at some things like knowing which hand belongs to Jenny, (I see Ash losing at finding Misty's hand lol) and Pikachu and Togepi would make a cute couple.

What would be your idea of a Valentine's Day Pokemon episode?

Also I'm glad the mentioning of pearlshipping in the Windworks episode wasn't dubbed out, I hope they do the same if pokeshipping is mention again.
    Last edited by Melody93; 15th February 2010 at 1:16 AM.

Ash would go to visit Misty, take her some chocolates, hug her and Ash not knowing why would kiss her ^^; leaving Misty surprised and confused, wanting to kick Ash but then calms down and kisses him back. aww that would be so cute
    btw Happy Valentines Day! :]

Ash will surprised Misty...Ash woulg give her chocolates too...
    and...A warm loving ''hug'' will the thing that Misty will give to Ash...and a ''sweet thank you''....
    also...I think...Ash would take Misty out...somewhere else....

.....Happy ''Belated'' Valentines'' Pokeshippers.....!!!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Since Ash knows what Misty's cooking is like... he'll try his best to politely reject the chocolates misty tries to give him as Obligatory friendship chocolates. Without getting himself killed.

Ash: Thanks for the chocolates Misty but to be honest I don't like chocolates... but it's the thought that counts right "smiles and prays she doesn't see through the lie"

I can't really see what happens after this... Misty will probably get suspicious and questions him why he didn't accept the chocolate or something out there could probably tell us what happens after.

EVERYTHING FREEZE!!
    im back T.T i hate always being gone but uni keeps me busy as a bee...
    Okay okay I'm reading a lot about rumors of Ash's hat being given to Misty and something about the Pearlshipping episode left in the dub and something about the director.
    Someone fill me in?!

this fanfic portrays it best

Spoiler:- big image:
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 15th February 2010 at 2:34 PM.
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post

That Fic was quite impressive. I rolfed at some parts literally

And ''spoiler'' image really shows how dense Ash can be. Its good to see Misty found the way to get him understand :P
    Pokemon Fan who born from its ''Ashes''

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    EVERYTHING FREEZE!!
    im back T.T i hate always being gone but uni keeps me busy as a bee...
    Okay okay I'm reading a lot about rumors of Ash's hat being given to Misty and something about the Pearlshipping episode left in the dub and something about the director.
    Someone fill me in?!

wow...THE FANFIC...IS GREAT...
    and those fanarts...are really amazing...

and what do you think guys about this...banner???....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    wow...THE FANFIC...IS GREAT...
    and those fanarts...are really amazing...

and what do you think guys about this...banner???....
    that's an awesome banner, dude :] did you make it? If you did, does it pass the SppF requirements? If it does, may I use it and credit you? ;D

That Fic was quite impressive. I rolfed at some parts literally

And ''spoiler'' image really shows how dense Ash can be. Its good to see Misty found the way to get him understand :P
    I definitely agree the image was too cute to pass up! i happened to stumbleupon (the firefox app) the fic on V-Day ":]]
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 16th February 2010 at 12:11 PM.
    Pokeshipper

Quote Originally Posted by Melody93 View Post
    It's funny you should mention that. A few nights before Valentine's day, I had a dream about Pokeshipping (first one ever). Misty was standing on the bow of a ship, with three boys in frond of her. The voice over announced that she had to pick one of them, and just as she leaned over to kiss one of the boys, she snapped out of it, ran past him and said "Wait, no, I have to go look for Ash".

Here's to hoping that it's a sign of things to come!
    Am I interesting enough to have a livejournal?

To understand others is to be well informed;
    To know yourself is to be wise.
    To conquer others is to have strength;
    To conquer yourself is to be strong.
    ~Lao-tzu, Toa-te ching~

OMG! Exclusive footage from the very last episode of pokemon!!! Click here, and press "Watch this Movie!"

98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this in your sig if you like chocolate.

Here's a topic I posted on the Bulbagarden PS thread:

A popular conversation topic among PokeShippers is locations for Ash and Misty's honeymoon. But there's a very important thing that happens before the honeymoon. So here's my question: where do you think Ash and Misty would hold their wedding?

My guess is the Indigo Plateau or somewhere similar.

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

A popular conversation topic among PokeShippers is locations for Ash and Misty's honeymoon. But there's a very important thing that happens before the honeymoon. So here's my question: where do you think Ash and Misty would hold their wedding?

I think they'd hold it right where they first met. I could see them by the water front with others looking them on as they became man and wife.

L.F.D.

I believe that their wedding will be taking place outside Prof. Oak's lab, where apparently most of the celebrations in Pallet happen. Complete with decorations from Ash's mother.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Many places, I suppose. The Cerulean Lighthouse on Rt. 25... popular romantic hotspot. Seafoam islands (in the games) rumored that Misty brings her dates there. But, I'm going to go with the backyard of the Ketchum home in good ole' Pallet Town. Seems quaint enough for a wedding.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

I'm gonna be silly and say either the Pokemon Center in Pewter City or Professor Oak's Lab (a lot of stuff happens there )
    Pokeshipper

Their wedding? How cute! I think I know of a nice spot. Ok, forgive me if I make a dumb analysis, but in the games Misty thinks Cerulean Cape is a romantic place. In the anime, she thinks that a park on a cliff in Vermilion City is romantic. Obviously, she thinks that cliffs near the beach/ocean are perfect places to go on dates so I figure why not hold a wedding on a sea cliff overlooking the ocean? Plenty of room for guests, a great view, and a romantic setting to merge one's life with that of another person :3

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post

Their wedding? How cute! I think I know of a nice spot. Ok, forgive me if I make a dumb analysis, but in the games Misty thinks Cerulean Cape is a romantic place. In the anime, she thinks that a park on a cliff in Vermilion City is romantic. Obviously, she thinks that cliffs near the beach/ocean are perfect places to go on dates so I figure why not hold a wedding on a sea cliff overlooking the ocean? Plenty of room for guests, a great view, and a romantic setting to merge one's life with that of another person :3
    That'd be my second choice.

Now that we've discussed wedding locations, let's now partake in that most popular of topics: honeymoon locations.

My guess is somewhere like the Orange Islands.

*swings in on a vine* aaaaaaaawawawawah!

She loves water and the beach. They would definitely have it on a beach, or in a building on the beach. Misty would have a tiara of seashells and maybe some tiny shells on her dress. And of course, the theme would be all beachy, too! Little sand dollars in the center of the tables, sandy colored table cloths, lots of fishy decorations! It would be so pretty.

Now that we've discussed wedding locations, let's now partake in that most popular of topics: honeymoon locations.

I agree, Orange Islands, if we're talking about pokemon lands. In real life, definitely the bahamas! =D

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

I think they'd travel around to a few different places that they've already been together to revisit them and talk about old times.

L.F.D.

I agreed...
    Beach would be great...special if it's at night time...
    they would definitely enjoy there...Misty would enjoy the waters and their pokemon would enjoy there too...
    it is something romantic for both Ash and Misty too...

Hey guys 282 popping in again on her rare occasion.
    I'll answer a question or two while I am here.

A private beach resort =D

Hmm interesting question. Probably my most outrageous would be near the river where they first met.

While I am here, I'm currently writing a fanfic called Pokemon Mystery of the Future.
    It's a dark angtsy fic with a bit of humour and its main focus is AAML.
    Have a read if you'd like and review PLEASE. Any review encourages me to write more or can help me improve.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5644897/..._of_the_Future
    **Banner made by me. Click the banner to visit my deviantART**
    - + - + - + -
    - + - + - + -

Pallet Town. Where everything began. And this is good reunion place.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

^
    That seems to be a popular choice.

Page 61 of 249 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast