Page 62 of 255 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 6353

Thread: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) Discussion Thread

Now that we've discussed wedding locations, let's now partake in that most popular of topics: honeymoon locations.

Orange Islands? No. Not romantic enough. In the anime the islands were a good place for PokeShipping, but the overall environment wasn't my favorite. I think The Grand Lake Resort in Sinnoh (or however you spell it) is romantic. It has a great view of Lake Valor and the overall atmosphere says honeymoon location. If not there, then my second choice would be the Resort Area in on Sinnoh's northern island. It's a resort lol.

But wait! Even before a wedding, there's the first date to consider! Where would Ash and Misty's be?

I'd think the Cerulean Cape if it isn't their wedding spot.

Speaking of wedding locations, what about the Foreign Building in Hearthome City? It's church-like enough.

But wait! Even before a wedding, there's the first date to consider! Where would Ash and Misty's be?

They'd go out to eat somewhere in the town they got together in, and afterwords take a walk around the town and end up sitting down by some water and share a kiss together.

L.F.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post

I'd think the Cerulean Cape if it isn't their wedding spot.

Speaking of wedding locations, what about the Foreign Building in Hearthome City? It's church-like enough.
    Agreed....
    It's should also a place where both Misty and Ash like it...
    a place where there is something special between them....
    and The Foreign Building in Hearthome City...would be nice too...
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Obviously, it has to involve some sort of water attraction otherwise even Misty would get bored lol. I think a nice walk on the beach, preferably somewhere like the Orange Islands where the weather and general atmoshere screams "first date". I can totally see Misty holding Ash's hand and Ash being at tense by her sudden advancement. I'm hoping things would get started that easily, with few awkward moments courtasy of Ash.

What would be your idea of a Valentine's Day Pokemon episode?

Ash and Misty going out together to watch a movie together, followed by a buffet dinner complete with ice cream. ^_^ They'd share an huge ice cream sundae with each other and then fight with each other for the last bite. XD

A popular conversation topic among PokeShippers is locations for Ash and Misty's honeymoon. But there's a very important thing that happens before the honeymoon. So here's my question: where do you think Ash and Misty would hold their wedding?

They'd hold their wedding at the Cerulean Cape, since Misty has had hopes of having a date there at the Game. I mostly think that Misty goes there at times to think of Ash, so why not have not only a confession of their love there, but also a proposal and a wedding there. ^_^

It'd start off at a good buffet, but it'd pretty soon end at either Ash or Mistys home, where they sleep with each other in a soft, gentle cuddle. ^_^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Yo, I have an idea. We all love Pokeshipping fics, right?... lets say someone chooses an AAML fic for the thread to read and we'll all discuss it. You know, like a book club. A Pokeshipping Book Club. Sound good??

We'll start off easy... here's a subtle fic just posted last week. Tell us what you think: A Matter Of Dignity by Cristipotter
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

I like everyone's ideas for wedding and honeymoon locations. I agree that the Orange Islands, Pallet Town, Cerulean City, and Cerulean Cape are all good locations and choices.

Oh, I'm really into the whole book club idea. I have one question, though: who picks the fic for each week? Would it just be whoever happens to get on the forum first that week will pick that week's fanfic?

As for the fic in question, I really enjoyed it. Here's why (spoiled for those who haven't read the fic):

Spoiler:- A Matter of Dignity:

I would recommend this week's read overall.

I'm looking forward to seeing which fics everyone recommends each week.
    Milotic on fanfiction.net.

@adrenaline, you are amazing, i must tip my hat off to you! it allows us to practice deducing pokeshipping and whether the fic legitimately explains pokeshipping and so forth.
    i love this idea, lets do it =)
    *ahem*
        Spoiler:- a matter of dignity:

((i think when we get more advanced, we can reread Fate and Destiny of Friends ^^))
    btw guys feel free to include other pokeshipping questions along with your fic comment!!
    And to help the author out a bit more, I think we should all review the fic, ok? Just feel free to review anonymously if you like. Every author likes his/her ratings to go up once in a while
    Last edited by XxM!styxX; 21st February 2010 at 1:26 AM.
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

It doesn't have to be weekly... I was just throwing things around to get some ideas flowing. But I would prefer if we'd stick the nominated stories to either one-shots or a story with minimal chapters. We're all pretty busy and I'm not sure we all have time to re-read a thousand page fic. What do you guys think?

And I think once the general discussion is over, anyone can nominate the next story. Just make sure not to hog it. ^^ Of course, if no one is stepping up, feel free to jump right in.

Spoiler:- A Matter of Dignity:

EDIT: Silly me, I just realized I picked a fic Milotic and I had already reviewed (Oops). I know its going to be hard trying to find a Pokeshipping story none of us have read, but... we'll try to make it work.
    Last edited by adrenaline; 21st February 2010 at 9:02 AM.

How would Misty react upon receiving knowledge that Anabel and/or Angie have shown an interest in Ash?
    I think the writer will stop hints between ash and misty ! beacause its been a long time since we saw one thats too bad !
    maybe the writer changed his mind about ash and misty pairing ! I think he likes Dawn and thats driven me crazy ! i just can't stand her !!!to be ash lover !
    so i dont think misty will feel anything if she knows about angie or anabel .
    I'm a pokeshipper for a long time and i will be forever ! but the writer is not anymore .
    thats what i think .
    My Future Pokemon Black Team ..

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeaholic View Post
    so i dont think misty will feel anything if she knows about angie or anabel.
    It's funny... the last few seasons every girl has been into Ash. Angie, Anabel... even Lyra for a little bit. Funny thing is, Ash hasn't shown any concrete romantic evidence for any girl but Misty (At least that's what we like to think anyway). As far as I know he hasn't blushed for any other girl but her. Ash is a likable character and a lot of girls are attracted to him.

That being said, Ash is still Ash and is still completely out of touch with any romantic side he has.

As far as Misty goes, I think she's grown up enough to be passed the jealousy stage. Then again, jealous Misty is always fun to see.

EDIT: Oh yes, don't bash anyone in this thread. Thanks.
    Last edited by adrenaline; 22nd February 2010 at 9:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    EDIT: Oh yes, don't bash anyone in this thread.
    You mean this (?):

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeaholic View Post
    i just can't stand her !!!
    If yes. I don't think it's bashing. She just said that she doesn't like her. Besides. Bashing rules on this forum is a little... stupid.

Anyway. I want to see episode with Ash, Misty and Angie or Anabel. I suppose it would be quite interesting. Hihihi.
    Last edited by Semidos; 22nd February 2010 at 11:21 PM.
    Bring Misty back! PokeShipping Forever!
    Pokemon White & Pokemon Black

How would Misty react upon receiving knowledge that Anabel and/or Angie have shown an interest in Ash?

Well I'd like to know who would tell Misty all this in the first place since Ash probably wouldn't lol. I think if she learned a bit about the other girls in Ash's life that Misty would be a little bit bothered by it. She had some boys in her life too, so hopefully she'll see them as being friends and not love interests to Ash. She'd probably end up making fun of Ash for not noticing that they clearly liked him a bit, he's always so oblivious

Hi there, i think this is related to you---well you already know the satoxkasu doujins Chocolate Panic!, Orange Mail, Ready Go!, Yumeirokibun, etc. i already have chocolate panic...

http://www.4shared.com/file/10049841...ate_Panic.html

Maybe someone have the others...please, post it.

* I think she's grown up enough to be passed the jealousy stage. Then again, jealous Misty is always fun to see.
    its depend on the writer ! if he feels like keeping the jealousy of misty or not !
    we will see someday .. i hope the old misty will be the same !

* i just can't stand her !!!
    btw !! i didn't mean to annoy others ! its just my opinion .. if people got mad of me ! then i'm sorry
    Thank you ..

Misty would be...silent...
    *eventhough either Anable or Angie have show their interest with Ash*
    Misty would remain as ordinary her...She would remain silent or just become jealous just like the old times....
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Okay crowd control time!
    Have any of you even noticed that adrenaline posted an idea of a pokeshipping bookclub and we have started reading a fanfic? Just scroll up and you'll see the post. If you don't want to take part in the bookclub please just acknowledge that you're aware of it.
    feel free to continue answering the questions but please also read the fanfic, it's not very long.
    thank you so much!
    And please don't be random like this:
    Maybe someone have the others...please, post it.
    too random, and not relevant to the questions.

Guys, please, read all the posts that have been recently made before you reply!
    Thank you so much!!

It's funny... the last few seasons every girl has been into Ash. Angie, Anabel... even Lyra for a little bit. Funny thing is, Ash hasn't shown any concrete romantic evidence for any girl but Misty (At least that's what we like to think anyway). As far as I know he hasn't blushed for any other girl but her. Ash is a likable character and a lot of girls are attracted to him.

That being said, Ash is still Ash and is still completely out of touch with any romantic side he has.

As far as Misty goes, I think she's grown up enough to be passed the jealousy stage. Then again, jealous Misty is always fun to see.

EDIT: Oh yes, don't bash anyone in this thread. Thanks.
    ^ I completely agree. We really don't want this awesome thread deleted so please no hate to any other character. even if you think it's stupid.
    i also agree that ash hasn't showed any interest other than misty. maybe the fact that other characters are attracted to ash means something but i definitely think its pokeshipping directed =)
    But I would prefer if we'd stick the nominated stories to either one-shots or a story with minimal chapters. We're all pretty busy and I'm not sure we all have time to re-read a thousand page fic. What do you guys think?
    Well, on second thought, i agree with you
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

sorry i'm new here so i didn't knew how to wrap a QUOTE :P
    look up i put a * it meant a QUOTE .. but now i know how to wrap a Quote
    SO..
    We really don't want this awesome thread deleted so please no hate to any other character
    LOL ok .. i think i will keep my feelings to myself i will not show it to people because some people get mad and i don't want this thread to be closed because i'm a big fan of ash and misty <3

This, ladies and gentlemen, is how you write AAML. When One Ends by Soljuh and a Gentlemen (WARNING: This fic is rated M for a REASON. Do NOT read if you are 15 or younger, or if you don't like lemons).

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    This, ladies and gentlemen, is how you write AAML. When One Ends by Soljuh and a Gentlemen (WARNING: This fic is rated M for a REASON. Do NOT read if you are 15 or younger, or if you don't like lemons).
    I've been reading that one for a while, and I just completed chapter 23. ^^ Its wonderfully written, and it has impressive character development with a great plot to go with it. ^^ I can't wait for the next chapter for it.

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

She’d have an angry, but hide it and act hostel towards them for a while.

L.F.D.

Hey fellow Pokeshippers.

Right now Im reading the Pokemon Special manga, and Misty's romantic feelings toward Red are much more overt than the anime, I wish Misty and Ash had those moments in the anime =(.

I also have a question for you all, wouldnt it be great if Misty gave/traded her Luvdisc to Ash? it'll be a symbol of her feelings toward him IMO.
    And I know that it’s complicated
    But I’m a loser in love
    So baby raise a glass to mend
    All the broken hearts
    Of all my wrecked up friends
    I’ll never talk again
    Oh boy you’ve left me speechless
    You’ve left me speechless so speechless

Wouldnt it be great if Misty gave/traded her Luvdisc to Ash?

For some reason, I'm not too into that, although some may disagree. I think her just having the Luvdisc might mean something. The writers could do something with Luvdisc like how Water Spirit did in Fate and Destiny of Friends. Speaking of fanfics, since that topic is up, shamefully, this is the only PokéShipping fic that wasn't a oneshot that I've read. I should get to reading more. I have another topic in the meantime.

What if Misty started getting over her feelings for Ash, but Ash then started to realize that he may have feelings for her?

This is something I thought about from time to time. The problem I have with this is that I can't think of a great way for Ash to organically start thinking about that. I did read a oneshot fic that kind of dealt with this. It was interesting because it sort of explored how Ash might act when he starts to notice girls in a more...let's say in a more pubescent way, and it was handled somewhat gently. I can't remember what it was called, unfortunately. Anyway, I'll see what you guys think of this topic.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

What if Misty started getting over her feelings for Ash, but Ash then started to realize that he may have feelings for her?

That's quite an interesting and sad scenario actually. I don't think Misty would lose sight of those feelings but if she did for whatever reason, she probably met a guy similar to Ash then. If Ash started realizing his true feelings for Misty, I'd bet he'd be pretty upset that he didn't discover them a lot sooner. They could've had a lot more time together if he had been more intune with his emotions. I bet he'd try really hard to win her back. He'd show a lot of intensity too.

Page 62 of 255 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast